Bold / hdrol cycle length

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I got 6 bottles of EQjet and about 3.5 bottles of random designer hdrols (im sure i only need 1-2.) i was thinking about running BOLD for 12 weeks at 800mg, and maybe the last 6 with hdrol at 50-75mg

is this a safe length for oral cycle from what i have gathered bold is Very mild, and hdrol isnt much worse. im 200lbs so i didnt think 10weeks at 1gram would make a difference but just concerned if this may be too long, or do you think this is no big deal?

ive done about 5 weeks with phera in the past, and all the rest were 4 weeks. (epi, trena, SD pulses, etc)

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 6 bottles of EQjet and about 3.5 bottles of random designer hdrols (im sure i only need 1-2.) i was thinking about running BOLD for 12 weeks at 800mg, and maybe the last 6 with hdrol at 50-75mg

is this a safe length for oral cycle from what i have gathered bold is Very mild, and hdrol isnt much worse. im 200lbs so i didnt think 10weeks at 1gram would make a difference but just concerned if this may be too long, or do you think this is no big deal?

ive done about 5 weeks with phera in the past, and all the rest were 4 weeks. (epi, trena, SD pulses, etc)
That looks perfect.BUT I'm impatient I would run the Bold 12 weeks and the H-drol the first 6 weeks.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Looks good I'd prob stack them from day 1 and run them both 6 weeks.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
please check the picks of my bold/hdrol/furaz cycle...i actuallly only was on the bold 7 weeks, great gains.... the thread is called "my first cycle: in retrospect"

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
if you're going 12 full weeks.... id run 4 weeks hdrol in the beginning, and 4 weeks at the end...front and end loaded... the middle 4 weeks you will have your highest concentrations/effects of bold and will let your liver rebound a bit. first 4 weeks = kickstart. last 4 weeks = dry up

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
any dosage recommendations? i figured the 12 week would be good simply because im looking for steady gains. im still on the ropes whether to up the dosage of bold to 1gram for 10wsk, or even 1.2g for 8 etc. im intrigued by your front/rear load... i might consider this now

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
put it this way.... theres realy no point in starting any lower than 800. i can tell you that even after myfirst 200mg pill went down the hatch, that i most definitely felt it. not a placebo effect. i could see and feel the first dose, and of only 200mg. i mean someone out there could even benefit from 200/day. obviously the difference it would make would be very minimal, but theyd do better than without it, you feel me... if i was looking to get hyuuuge i would have done 1200 or maybe even more... but that was not my goal and therefore didnt exceed a gram/day. at first i was a little worried about estrogen conversion and possible gyno the higher the doses got, but even for me, someone gyno prone with pre-existing pubertal gyno it was totally fine. i did run some novedex xt 1 pill at night, but this was more for shutdown prevention. maybe it took care of estro conversion. the hdrol and/or furazadrol also probably assisted in that too.

i reccomend splitting your doses between the day in half, instead of little bits all throughout the day. i found my pumps were a lot better doesed higher in the morning and afternoon. 400mg morning, 400 later. when your at a gram/day, take the 5th pill either with the dose closest to your workout (before hopefully), or just keep it seperate from the other 2 doses, and take it immediately following your workout. hormones are just as important after your workout as they are before.

no reason to split the different drugs throughout the day either. take the hdrol in the AM with the bold all at the same time. half life of hdrol is long, somewhere in the ballpark of 15 hours, so take it in the morning, and also to minimize suppression.

have fun and talk to me about anything if you have any questions man. this is a great cycle that can be used for a lot of different purposes, all depending on your diet and training regiment. the bold with boost your endurance like a mofo, aerobically (and anerobically as well obv), so you should really do some cardio and take advantage of that fact, because most other juice will greatly restrict that ability.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any dosage recommendations? i figured the 12 week would be good simply because im looking for steady gains. im still on the ropes whether to up the dosage of bold to 1gram for 10wsk, or even 1.2g for 8 etc. im intrigued by your front/rear load... i might consider this now
12 weeks is fine.FOR Bold you really need to use it for awhile to feel it's full effects...

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
put it this way.... theres realy no point in starting any lower than 800. i can tell you that even after myfirst 200mg pill went down the hatch, that i most definitely felt it. not a placebo effect. i could see and feel the first dose, and of only 200mg. i mean someone out there could even benefit from 200/day. obviously the difference it would make would be very minimal, but theyd do better than without it, you feel me... if i was looking to get hyuuuge i would have done 1200 or maybe even more... but that was not my goal and therefore didnt exceed a gram/day. at first i was a little worried about estrogen conversion and possible gyno the higher the doses got, but even for me, someone gyno prone with pre-existing pubertal gyno it was totally fine. i did run some novedex xt 1 pill at night, but this was more for shutdown prevention. maybe it took care of estro conversion. the hdrol and/or furazadrol also probably assisted in that too.

i reccomend splitting your doses between the day in half, instead of little bits all throughout the day. i found my pumps were a lot better doesed higher in the morning and afternoon. 400mg morning, 400 later. when your at a gram/day, take the 5th pill either with the dose closest to your workout (before hopefully), or just keep it seperate from the other 2 doses, and take it immediately following your workout. hormones are just as important after your workout as they are before.

no reason to split the different drugs throughout the day either. take the hdrol in the AM with the bold all at the same time. half life of hdrol is long, somewhere in the ballpark of 15 hours, so take it in the morning, and also to minimize suppression.

have fun and talk to me about anything if you have any questions man. this is a great cycle that can be used for a lot of different purposes, all depending on your diet and training regiment. the bold with boost your endurance like a mofo, aerobically (and anerobically as well obv), so you should really do some cardio and take advantage of that fact, because most other juice will greatly restrict that ability.
ive read bold has light AI properties so perhaps its not a threat with gyno as much as it might seem, i also have issues with it as well, so ill see i guess. do you think 4 weeks of hdrol is adequate? i mean since its also a little slow to get going too. i believe ill also just use a OCT pct for this cycle, like resversitol or IBE formex if i can find it

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
sounds good guys, all i need now is decide on the Hdrol placement, and to get some CLOMID on hand , ive used Toremifene and it gave me terrible headaches behind my EYES.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive read bold has light AI properties so perhaps its not a threat with gyno as much as it might seem, i also have issues with it as well, so ill see i guess. do you think 4 weeks of hdrol is adequate? i mean since its also a little slow to get going too. i believe ill also just use a OCT pct for this cycle, like resversitol or IBE formex if i can find it
Ive never heard of anyone getting Gyno from the bold ph..I would do 6 weeks h-drol.. nolvadex pct would be better..

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
theorem, did you do your eq-jet cycle? How did it go?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
wow lol, old thread...caught me visiting the forum after a long time away.

Cycle was to say the least, weak... after about 3-4 week i didnt see much gains... i blame the BOLD... i honestly didnt feel much from it if anything at all. Just VERRRRRY small strength gains that i thought i could have made myself. I wonder why i didnt respond to these two so well.

best cycle i have had was TREN

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Did you run the bold at 800mg daily or more? Also did you run the bold for 12 weeks as planned?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
ran them at 1000 and 1200 for a while. stopped early since i wasnt gaining much