Bold clones ?

mblake89

Awards
Dymethazine is not that harsh. It's very strong but sides are not very bad. I'd run DYMETHAZI9E at 40/40/40/40/40/60.
Jeez Id just go with sublingual Dmz Always got way better results with way lower dosing and it was great pre-workout for instance on a heavy pull day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeez Id just go with sublingual Dmz Always got way better results with way lower dosing and it was great pre-workout for instance on a heavy pull day.
Why do you think sublingual delivery would make it more effective?

mblake89

Awards
Why do you think sublingual delivery would make it more effective?
I think all pros should be transdermal or sublingual. I've always had much better results with the sub/trans versions of ph. For instance dmz for me orally as opposed to sublingually did not produce nearly close to the same strength gains. diet was always the same during trying these different deliveries give or take maybe 200 calls a week. Same thing with epistane; on the oral dose I leaned up really nice but didn't get as strong or as cut as when I ran the sublingual. Had the exact same results with formestane but it's pretty well known that the oral bioavailability isn't that great
So that's what I expected. Personally I now like transdermal form better as an ai on cycle than aromasin. Never really responded well to nova or clomid. No idea why. Also a lot of the reps for these ph companies will often suggest a lower dose when using transdermal or sublingual than oral which to me suggests that a lot more of the active compound is getting through to the bloodstream without being lost in translation in the digestive system.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think all pros should be transdermal or sublingual. I've always had much better results with the sub/trans versions of ph. For instance dmz for me orally as opposed to sublingually did not produce nearly close to the same strength gains. diet was always the same during trying these different deliveries give or take maybe 200 calls a week. Same thing with epistane; on the oral dose I leaned up really nice but didn't get as strong or as cut as when I ran the sublingual. Had the exact same results with formestane but it's pretty well known that the oral bioavailability isn't that great
So that's what I expected. Personally I now like transdermal form better as an ai on cycle than aromasin. Never really responded well to nova or clomid. No idea why. Also a lot of the reps for these ph companies will often suggest a lower dose when using transdermal or sublingual than oral which to me suggests that a lot more of the active compound is getting through to the bloodstream without being lost in translation in the digestive system.
I don't think sublingual (or transdermal) delivery makes any difference if the active compound is 17a-alkylated like DMZ or Epi.

mblake89

Awards
I don't think sublingual (or transdermal) delivery makes any difference if the active compound is 17a-alkylated like DMZ or Epi.
Yeah you may be right. I wish there was some sort of study on this comparing the same compounds in various forms to see which could produce the highest peak blood concentration.