Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still likin' Boladrol. PUMPS in the gym are sick and come on fast. BP is a minor issue when lifting, especially during the first 15 min or so. I weighed in today at 193 necked. Looking solid, but a bit puffy. Strength is way up. No problem reppin 185 decline bench, and I haven't done decline in months it seems. Can't really say there has been to many negatives. I will continue to post up until the last day and try to get some workout post/ pics in there too. Don't worry, you'll see the diff. Got my Clom, Erase, Titanium, Resveretrol, Maca and LongJack ready for PCT. I still have no problem with the woody, but its not a priority. (wife wants it more than me). I expect I will lean out quite a bit, but hopefully will keep a good amount of the strength and cuts. More later. :usa2:
You using sustain alpha for resveratrol or another? I'm looking a cheaper resveratrol just for general use.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Well folks, the Bola run is almost over. I estimate Saturday will be my last dose and workout. I will have a full write up and post pics this weekend. Stay tuned....
Definitely interested to see the after pix. Also, do you plan to update through your PCT? I am wondering how much you'll recover and how essential the clomid might be due to how little info being out on boladrol and how suppressive it really is. Also wondering if the gains will stick around.

Good luck.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
WTching

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Subd..

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
You using sustain alpha for resveratrol or another? I'm looking a cheaper resveratrol just for general use.
I bought some Dr's Best version. It's a low cost formula with 100mg trans resveratrol per cap. I plan on taking 200mg per day.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Definitely interested to see the after pix. Also, do you plan to update through your PCT? I am wondering how much you'll recover and how essential the clomid might be due to how little info being out on boladrol and how suppressive it really is. Also wondering if the gains will stick around.

I will try to update through PCT but I might just start another log. I will be cutting up using multiple sups. I know it is advised to keep my kcals up to keep the gains, but I'm more concerned about the strength gains, not so much the weight per say. I will have my full write up in a few days (probably tomorrow) with some pics. :arms:

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
in for updates and pics

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some Dr's Best version. It's a low cost formula with 100mg trans resveratrol per cap. I plan on taking 200mg per day.
Nice man I'll have to get in on that thanks

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Final Review

Ok. So after 4 weeks on Boladrol (2 sample bottles) I am ready to write up my take on this new designer. First off, I wanted to say thanks to IBE/PHF for hookin' me up with the samples to run. Awesome guys!:bling:

Energy[
I really enjoyed the energy lift I felt from Bola, especially week 1-2. It did taper off after that, but I never really felt any lethergy at all on this product. In fact, I was darn near stim free the entire time.

Pump/Workouts
The pump was absolutely sick on this stuff. It really started to shine about 10days in. I used added Taurine pre w/o and K a few times a day to keep muscles from cramping. I did not experience any (very mild) back pumps with Bola. Sometimes the pump hurt bad, but it only made you wanna train harder:mischievous: Also, pumps came easy just from flexing.

Weight Gain
I did see a quick Bloat effect around day 7-10. I actually could see it in the mirror. Even had a guy at work (half joking) ask me if I was on 'roids. "yeah"
hehe....I definitely started to look ON after 1st week. Arm pump and all...
I ended up sticking at 193lb for the last week. = 5lb gain.

Appetite
I can't say I saw a huge difference here. Maybe a little increase in first week, but nothing drastic.

Aggression
Again, here Bola really shines. I definitely felt ON. I felt invincible and was very ****y and sometimes abrupt. It was particularly there within 2hours of dosing. I had the "I'll kick your ass" thoughts often. But of course I never did. The feel good energy probably helped curb the Aggression.

Recovery/ Soreness
Bola seemed to shine here. I was using other support sups that could have played a part in the recover/soreness but I really was never hit with any DOMS or even that sore, and I was hurting myself on purpose. My workout partner would be dead from Hack Squats, and I'd be like, "Mehh" (hahaha)

Strength
I didn't see anything in first week. 2nd week was good, but 3 and 4 is when it really kicked in. Strength/endurance really kicked up. I set a lot of PR's in rep'd weight.

Health
Blood Pressure was really bad for me on Bola. It was worse within 2hours of dosing, but really hit me during my workouts. I would feel like my head was gonna pop often. However, it was never a real concern for me, more of just an annoyance.

Gyno was non existent. I never had any sore, tingly, or puffy nips.

Summary
All in all I really liked Boladrol. Even though I didnt gain a bunch of weight I wasn't eating to BULK huge. I ate 6-7 times a day and did little cardio. I would say the weight gain was water and glycogen. But I was pleased.
I would estimate that Bola would either really shine in a 2 week front load or pulse cycle. I also would probably go up to 6mgs, maybe more. I would have gone up, but wanted to stay true to the set 4 weeks.

Thanks for all who hung in there.

Now for the post pics. I can definitely see a diff in my arms, shoulders, and legs, but with the NO Shadow lighting (ughhh) Its hard to see my separation.

Have a look and thanks again for droppin by. :biggthumpup:
NOWITSTIMETOSHRED!!!

Attachments

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good review
thanks for the log my friend

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good changes on the cycle. Very thorough log as well. Keep progressing!

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Thanks Guys....now trying to cut some of the fat. Dieting sucks ; )

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the log, thanks for the honest feedback.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice log and thanks for the thoruogh feedback!!

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Hey. My buddy just ordered a bottle too and plans on running it in a month. He was wondering whether it may be helpful to run AI at low dosage during the cycle as well? He's got 6-bromo on hand and wanted to use it at 50mgs a day while on cycle and during PCT. Any IBE reps can chime in on this? Thx

On a diff note. Nice results dude. I'm thinking of ordering a bottle myself.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
I personally didn't see a reason to add in an AI (you are taking Boladrol to get big/wet gains) and so why would you circumvent that. Although, I did start ATD on my 3rd week at a weak dose per recommendation. It might also depend on how much you plan on running per day and if you are prone to gyno. I didn't see a need for it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey. My buddy just ordered a bottle too and plans on running it in a month. He was wondering whether it may be helpful to run AI at low dosage during the cycle as well? He's got 6-bromo on hand and wanted to use it at 50mgs a day while on cycle and during PCT. Any IBE reps can chime in on this? Thx

On a diff note. Nice results dude. I'm thinking of ordering a bottle myself.
i think its really up in the air when it comes to adding an AI, some users dont report gains to be that "wet" in fact i think its dryer than most people would think. but idk everyones different.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I personally didn't see a reason to add in an AI (you are taking Boladrol to get big/wet gains) and so why would you circumvent that. Although, I did start ATD on my 3rd week at a weak dose per recommendation. It might also depend on how much you plan on running per day and if you are prone to gyno. I didn't see a need for it.
He's gonna run it at 3 caps/day.
that's y he plans on dosing 50 mgs of 6-bromo a day. I guess he wants to make sure his gains r really dry.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
i think its really up in the air when it comes to adding an AI, some users dont report gains to be that "wet" in fact i think its dryer than most people would think. but idk everyones different.
Plus taking an AI during PCT would be pointless since he's gonna do Nolva, right? Or would it help? Any1 tried this yet. I don't think it'll help in this case since Nolva should be plenty enough for combating possible gyno sides.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice results man! i have myself a packet of bola just waiting to be used now!

jmpage41

Awards
what did u run during cycle ne thing? how bout your PCT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7