Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got me a pouch of this too. Won't be running mine probably until Spring. Mind if I tag along for the ride?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Got me a pouch of this too. Won't be running mine probably until Spring. Mind if I tag along for the ride?
Plenty of room in here, bro! Come on in!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of the beta, really curious on this stuff.

In!!

trippn

trippn

Awards
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that Ryan. I probably will post a progress pick each week. Sounds good.
Oh yeah, bro. We love progress pics. Looking good so far (no homo).

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
All right...holiday weekend is over and I'm glad. I ate way to many empty carbs, but hey,,,it's only once a year and I'm bulking (just keep tellin' yourself that fatty)...So I'm ready for chest and bi's today..but darnit, I forget my 2nd dose for preworkout..not reall a biggy, I'll just take it when I get home. Im still feeling full and pumps come quickly with any movement or flexing. Update tonight.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All right...holiday weekend is over and I'm glad. I ate way to many empty carbs, but hey,,,it's only once a year and I'm bulking (just keep tellin' yourself that fatty)...So I'm ready for chest and bi's today..but darnit, I forget my 2nd dose for preworkout..not reall a biggy, I'll just take it when I get home. Im still feeling full and pumps come quickly with any movement or flexing. Update tonight.
atleast you were bulking, holidays suck when you're cutting (like me) lol.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Day 8

Day 8 went well, except I look a little fat from all of the holiday goodies...but the pump is there....I did notice that the "feel good" has subsided, but I certainly don't have any lethargy at all and seem to have good energy throughout the day. My work out was good. I felt some strength come on with DB presses and BB curls. By the time I was done, the pump was so ridiculous that I thought my arms were going to explode...Also, the scale said 193lb solid, though I'm sure there's some fat :burger: mixed in with that

So far so good. Tomorrow is legs....love the hack squat.
Camera phone pic after wkout

Attachments

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking good bro

meathed

meathed

Awards
Visible progress man. Being a pre-bolasterone there will likely be some bloat involved as well. The "soft appearance may be attributed to that as well. Are you feeling any joint lubrication from your cycle?

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Visible progress man. Being a pre-bolasterone there will likely be some bloat involved as well. The "soft appearance may be attributed to that as well. Are you feeling any joint lubrication from your cycle?
Meaning, are my joints hurting? If thats the case i would maybe a little with heavy weight, but not much so far. Hope that answered your ?:afro:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meaning, are my joints hurting? If thats the case i would maybe a little with heavy weight, but not much so far. Hope that answered your ?:afro:
i think he meant improvement of joints

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Yeah, that is what I meant. But either way answers the Q. Thanks.
Ok..sorry for the confusion. I'll be monitoring my joint action and noting any changes. Thanks for the heads up.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep us updated! :fing02:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Day 9

Nothing major to report. I'm looking full and muscles are tight. Pumps come easy. Rocked legs and abs today. Weights moved easy, but my knees felt a little stiff for the first couple sets, but then they loosened up. I weighed in at 193lb. Eating pretty clean so far this week, just trying to get in enough protein. I'm excited to see if I start adding on weight now according the above report. I will post a new pic on friday, after workout.

Other thoughts:

Anger, irritability: minor, but sort of noticeable immediately after dosing. I've been good about keeping it in check.

Libido: It was pretty good day 1-7, and my junk seemed plump and carried a pump all day long. Seems to be subsiding, but nuts aren't visibly smaller yet. Actually wanting "it" is kinda fading, but eye candy at the gym was hard to ignore.

Other sides: The Bloat look I saw on day 5 has lessened, particularly in my face. It could have been my diet or other things. I can't say right now that I have had any negative sides so far. Back pumps are negligible (using Taurine prewkt) and no lethargy to speak of. Maybe some possible joint pain in my hands, but that could just be from heavy lifting and work.

Cheers:friday::goodpost:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your starting weight?
Crazy thing about Boladrol is the gains just sneak up on you, there is no lethargy or much loss in libido. Really something unique to a strong oral.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
What was your starting weight?
Crazy thing about Boladrol is the gains just sneak up on you, there is no lethargy or much loss in libido. Really something unique to a strong oral.
I was floating around 188 most days. I would like to see a huge jump on the scale to 200lb, but I don't know if I'm putting away enough calories to see that. We shall see.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol @ "my junk seemed pumped"
5lbs already, thats nice right der

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is hilarious.

~Boladrol. Brought to you only by IBE/PHF, "Keeps the junk pumped and plumped!"

:thumbsup:
lol
Warning Label will Read: if your junk is plumped and pumped for more than 4 hours please see your doctor.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Day 10

Off day. No major changes. I can tell, however that my nuts seem to have lost their fullness. Energy is good. Muscles are hard and pumped. Tomorrow is shoulders/tris day.

P.S. you guys are crackin me up with the whole running "plump" joke.....but im serious..just you wait and see..lol

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this log. I'm pulsing Boladrol right now and was wondering if you've seen any strength or weight gain..you should be 14 days in right? I'm 10 days in on a pulse and I know exactly what you mean with the libido and appetite boost. It's like there's no period of relaxation after you jizz like usual lol. ****'s crazy. Anyway I'm up 3 lbs. and I noticed you're up 5, any more weight gain? Also I noticed my nuts are beginning to shrink. Please update bro. :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this log. I'm pulsing Boladrol right now and was wondering if you've seen any strength or weight gain..you should be 14 days in right? I'm 10 days in on a pulse and I know exactly what you mean with the libido and appetite boost. It's like there's no period of relaxation after you jizz like usual lol. ****'s crazy. Anyway I'm up 3 lbs. and I noticed you're up 5, any more weight gain? Also I noticed my nuts are beginning to shrink. Please update bro. :)
lol
good to hear

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more updates you're leaving us hangin' bro

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Days 11- 14

HEY all. Its ok. Im not dead...just busy. Nothing major to report. Strength seems to be going up. Will weigh in today and post later. Had a great shoulder and tris on thurs and a killer back w/o on Sat morn. The pump comes really fast and almost was unbearable on side latteral cable raises..hurt so good. My libido is mehh but i can still get it up. Anger and mentality seems to be affected especially after dosing. I upped the dose on day 14 thinking i needed a little more juice. My bottle seemed to have more left than it should after 14 days. That being said, i upped the dose to 3mg X2. Now i know this might be placebo, but it kinda seemed like my nips were just a bit fuller than normal last night. At any rate, im going to stick to either 4 or 5mg ed. I will start some atd soon too just to be sure. All in all, really likin' Bola. Stay tuned...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEY all. Its ok. Im not dead...just busy. Nothing major to report. Strength seems to be going up. Will weigh in today and post later. Had a great shoulder and tris on thurs and a killer back w/o on Sat morn. The pump comes really fast and almost was unbearable on side latteral cable raises..hurt so good. My libido is mehh but i can still get it up. Anger and mentality seems to be affected especially after dosing. I upped the dose on day 14 thinking i needed a little more juice. My bottle seemed to have more left than it should after 14 days. That being said, i upped the dose to 3mg X2. Now i know this might be placebo, but it kinda seemed like my nips were just a bit fuller than normal last night. At any rate, im going to stick to either 4 or 5mg ed. I will start some atd soon too just to be sure. All in all, really likin' Bola. Stay tuned...
nice
thanks for the update let us know what you weigh in at

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
weighed in at 191 necked... not the best weight gain but my strength has shot up for sure. Today's workout proved that. Reppin weight on bench and bis I had a hard time doing 2 weeks ago. Nice to see. Pumps are sick and come early during workout. Never fear, I will have more pics later in the week, or at least by the end of cycle.

P.S Just broke into 2nd bottle of Boladrol....
Question/thought....do you think it would be worth tapering off of Bola? For instance, taking it for 5 weeks, with a lower dose week 4 and 5? Any benefit?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weighed in at 191 necked... not the best weight gain but my strength has shot up for sure. Today's workout proved that. Reppin weight on bench and bis I hard a hard time doing 4 2 weeks ago. Nice to see. Pumps are sick and come early during workout. Never fear, I will have more pics later in the week, or at least by the end of cycle.

P.S Just broke into 2nd bottle of Boladrol....
Question/thought....do you think it would be worth tapering off of Bola? For instance, taking it for 5 weeks, with a lower dose week 4 and 5? Any benefit?
good to hear about strength, im sure weight gain follow, just keep putting the food away. im personally not a fan of tapering off but if you were to taper it off make sure you dose it before a workout. Also drink some Grapefruit juice twice a day, morning and later in the day.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice to start my run with this, IGF-1 LR3 and slin on Monday. Hot damn!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice to start my run with this, IGF-1 LR3 and slin on Monday. Hot damn!!!!
Very Nice!!!
i could only imagine what pumps might feel like. good luck.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice!!!
i could only imagine what pumps might feel like. good luck.
Yeah, never used IGF-1 LR3 before, but with that, the slin, and the Boladrol, it'll probably be the Mother of all pumps. Can't wait.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Keep us posted on the IGF...i saw that stuff and was real curious...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive heard of stories that IGF caused extremely painful pumps--i dont know about you but that sounds awesome to me.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
How's the weight gain? I'm up 4.5 lbs. in 13 days.
Im at 194, started around 188. I don't really know if I'll keep gaining, but the pump and strength aspect of Bola has definitely kicked in. The pump is downright painful at times (i like it!) and my strength is definitely shooting up. Trying not to over train is difficult. You just want to keep going :lmao:

curls

curls

Awards
" The pump is downright painful at times" "plump Junk"
IBE is going to have all kinds of new promo info
Good log

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Day 22

Still likin' Boladrol. PUMPS in the gym are sick and come on fast. BP is a minor issue when lifting, especially during the first 15 min or so. I weighed in today at 193 necked. Looking solid, but a bit puffy. Strength is way up. No problem reppin 185 decline bench, and I haven't done decline in months it seems. Can't really say there has been to many negatives. I will continue to post up until the last day and try to get some workout post/ pics in there too. Don't worry, you'll see the diff. Got my Clom, Erase, Titanium, Resveretrol, Maca and LongJack ready for PCT. I still have no problem with the woody, but its not a priority. (wife wants it more than me). I expect I will lean out quite a bit, but hopefully will keep a good amount of the strength and cuts. More later. :usa2:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still likin' Boladrol. PUMPS in the gym are sick and come on fast. BP is a minor issue when lifting, especially during the first 15 min or so. I weighed in today at 193 necked. Looking solid, but a bit puffy. Strength is way up. No problem reppin 185 decline bench, and I haven't done decline in months it seems. Can't really say there has been to many negatives. I will continue to post up until the last day and try to get some workout post/ pics in there too. Don't worry, you'll see the diff. Got my Clom, Erase, Titanium, Resveretrol, Maca and LongJack ready for PCT. I still have no problem with the woody, but its not a priority. (wife wants it more than me). I expect I will lean out quite a bit, but hopefully will keep a good amount of the strength and cuts. More later. :usa2:
good to hear strength is good

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I started the Boladrol, took 4mg before lifting this morning. Nothing to note, but then again it was the first day. Also applied the IGF-1 to pecs and triceps. Nothing special so far, only used 60 mcg bilat for pecs and 40 bilat for tris. Bit of pump/tightness...I guess it's working. I started a log in the Supplements Log section (XT's Kickin' It Up A Notch with Boladrol, Slin and IGF-1 LR3), but no one's subbed. I guess no one's interested.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started the Boladrol, took 4mg before lifting this morning. Nothing to note, but then again it was the first day. Also applied the IGF-1 to pecs and triceps. Nothing special so far, only used 60 mcg bilat for pecs and 40 bilat for tris. Bit of pump/tightness...I guess it's working. I started a log in the Supplements Log section (XT's Kickin' It Up A Notch with Boladrol, Slin and IGF-1 LR3), but no one's subbed. I guess no one's interested.
link?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I must be the biggest, no-computer-savvy-having idiot on here. How do you do that? Or if someone finds it, please post it. I'll update it later on today after all of my meals. My tris are sore as sh*t right now.

oldskool

Awards
Looks like a good Thread... Im in... keep up the good work

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Looks like things are going well so far. Any update pics?

ETA:

no homo :D

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Well folks, the Bola run is almost over. I estimate Saturday will be my last dose and workout. I will have a full write up and post pics this weekend. Stay tuned....

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I must be the biggest, no-computer-savvy-having idiot on here. How do you do that? Or if someone finds it, please post it. I'll update it later on today after all of my meals. My tris are sore as sh*t right now.
Up in the URL bar where it says http:// blah blah blah, right click, COPY, then right click PASTE it into your reply and that will put a link where you paste it.

If you want it to look all cool do this in a reply window.

TYPE A NAME FOR YOUR LINK, then highlight the word or words you typed with the mouse. Then click the little tool icon above for INSERT LINK. It's the globe with the chain link under it. Then, right click PASTE your link into the box when prompted. Then, your highlighted words become your link.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7