BLR Quest to Greatness!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Did some abs today and did stair machine, seems like I can go longer every gym session.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro
shoulder workout today, even though i felt like I needed to throw up before workout (think I didn't cook my salmon enough) still got a decent workout in.
military press superset with upright rows 40,30,20,15,10 then arnold press superset with db shrugs 10,15,20,30,40. been wearing a shoulder brace for my left shoulder and seems to help some with stability.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks bro
shoulder workout today, even though i felt like I needed to throw up before workout (think I didn't cook my salmon enough) still got a decent workout in.
military press superset with upright rows 40,30,20,15,10 then arnold press superset with db shrugs 10,15,20,30,40. been wearing a shoulder brace for my left shoulder and seems to help some with stability.
HOpe your feeling better atleast!

What kind of brace you wearing?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
HOpe your feeling better atleast!

What kind of brace you wearing?
thanks man! its a evs sb03 shoulder brace, don't think its even made for lifting, but saw some reviews on amazon and decided to get it because I couldn't find anything else pretty much.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Leg workout today was great, weight felt light so moved on up a little bit. Leg press superset with calf press 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50. Great pump too. I tell myself that if I'm having a hard time walking out of the gym then it was a good leg sesh lol

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
week 3 update: weight change up to 191 lbs. legs even seem to be a tad bit bigger. Workouts this week have been fantastic, really don't feel like I'm not getting fatigued at the end. Don't get me wrong, lifting is still hard and taxing, but I feel like I'm able to keep going if I wanted to. Really happy with results so far, 6lbs in 3 weeks and last week of DTP this week. While I dont miss squats and deadlifts, I know I need to do these and will be happy to start another routine after week 4, possibly looking at fst-7 but open to suggestions. Ordered another bottle of formeron and follidrone, and my one bottle of viron will be enough for the 8 weeks though. Will post halfway pics at the end of week 4 so you guys can see the progress I've made

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Wife and I are going to Dallas tomorrow morning to see Real Madrid play in the cotton bowl so I will not be posting tomorrow. However, I will wake up early to workout because I don't want to waste a workout on folli lol its that good! Proly gonna splurge a little and eat whatever I want tomorrow cause I like to enjoy life time from time and Dallas has tons of places to eat.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was pretty awesome, ate at a fantastic burger joint in dallas and saw a really good game. Before the 90th minute, one kid ran onto the field to try to hug ronaldo, and then other kids saw how slow and fat the security guards were so like an influx of kids ran onto the field all hugging and high fiving the players. One kid even waved a mexican flag across the field lol it was pretty crazy! Stayed with a friend I played football with in college and he mentioned I looked bigger. Drove back this morning to get back to work and then played some basketball with some old friends. Looking forward to my arm workout tomorrow!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Also, i have noticed a lot more acne especially on my back and the only thing that has changed is just taking this stack, so I would guess that maybe viron is working to help increase my testosterone levels.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
felt kind of worn down today, think I got whatever my wife had, sore throat and fever. Still got my workout in using same weight as last week so at least thats good. off day tomorrow, so hopefully I'll rest up.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rest well fella, hope it blows over soon

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
still feeling a little under the weather but did some abs, elliptical, and basketball at the gym. shoulder workout tomorrow.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
shoulder workout today was good, still feeling a bit tired though. military press 40,30,20,15,10 super set with upright rows. Then arnold db press superset with db shrugs 10,15,20,30,40. Glad to be done with dtp, proly shouldn't have followed any routine from bb.com lol but at least I know I'd rather do other programs with squat and deadlift haha gonna start fst-7 next week. Will post weekly update tomorrow along with progress pics of my 4 weeks.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
compare to last month looks like you got leaner and a tad more define
keep up the hard work

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
My progress pics are above from the four weeks.
Week 4 update: weight up 1 lb to 192 for a total of 7lbs for the 4 weeks. Very happy with my results thus far. Did not take any pics of my legs cause I think they stayed the same but will hit them hard next four weeks with squats and deadlifts. My upper body looks noticeably bigger and Im looking forward to the next four weeks!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
long day at work and only 6 hours sleep but got a fantastic workout in. Started fst-7 today and it was pretty awesome. PR's in bold
Bis/tris:
preacher curl with EZ bar: 70lbs x 12, 80lbs x 8, 80lbs x 8
Alt. db curl, 35lb x 10, 35lb x 10, 40lb x 8
7 sets of cable curl with straight bar 8-12 reps with 110lbs with 30sec rest
db overhead press 60lbs x12, 65lbs x 12, 70lbs x 12
skullcrushers, 50lbs x 12, 60lbs x 10, 60lbs x 10
7 sets of triceps cable pushdown, 57.5lbs with 8-12 reps with 30 sec rest.
Arms very pumped and super excited to actually lift heavy (for me lol) weight compared to the last four weeks. Folli shining strong...

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Strong arms day brother

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hungry I see!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Leg day: first day doing squats and deadlifts for the first time in a couple months so pretty rusty.
Smith machine squat 225lbs x 8, 225lbs x 8, 225lbs x 8 (other two squat racks were occupied and was in a hurry to get done before work but still wanted to squat)
Deadlift: 275lbs x 4, 295lbs x 4, 315lbs x 4
Leg extensions 7 sets of 8-12 reps x level 7 (machine doesnt have lbs its retarded) with 30 sec rest in between each set
donkey calf raise 180lbs x 12, 180lbs x 10, 180lbs x 10
Seated calf raise 7 sets of 8-12 reps x 70lbs with 30 sec rest
Hurried for time but got a decent workout in, I know my legs will be feeling it tomorrow!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Leg day: first day doing squats and deadlifts for the first time in a couple months so pretty rusty. Smith machine squat 225lbs x 8, 225lbs x 8, 225lbs x 8 (other two squat racks were occupied and was in a hurry to get done before work but still wanted to squat) Deadlift: 275lbs x 4, 295lbs x 4, 315lbs x 4 Leg extensions 7 sets of 8-12 reps x level 7 (machine doesnt have lbs its retarded) with 30 sec rest in between each set donkey calf raise 180lbs x 12, 180lbs x 10, 180lbs x 10 Seated calf raise 7 sets of 8-12 reps x 70lbs with 30 sec rest Hurried for time but got a decent workout in, I know my legs will be feeling it tomorrow!
I really really don't advocate squatting in the smith machine, unless your form is perfect you run the risk of really injuring yourself

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I really really don't advocate squatting in the smith machine, unless your form is perfect you run the risk of really injuring yourself
yeah I normally wouldnt but other squat racks were taken and I was pressed for time
How you dosing formeron at the mo?
still 3 pumps feeling good will continue to monitor how I feel

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
rest day today, legs unbelievably sore sucks having stairs in my apartment lol

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
just opened my second bottle of follidrone and the caps are a dark purpleish color? but my first bottle was caps half blue half white?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
hmm, thats weird, I bet its just difference in capping of different batches cause first bottle was bought like two months before first.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Triceps: PR's in bold
Incline db press 65lbs x 12, 65lbs x 12, 70lbs x 10
Machine chest press level 12 x 8, level 11 x 10, level 10 x 12 (regular bench hurts my left shoulder too much)
Machine chest flyes level 5 for 7 sets of 8-12 with 30 sec rest
Close-grip bench 115lbs x 8, 125lbs x 8, 135lbs x 8
Reverse grip tricep cable pushdown 65lbs x 12, 80lbs x 12, 95lbs x 10
rope tricep cable tricep pushdown 70lbs x 12, 80lbs x 10, 80lbs x 10
Overhead tricep extension with rope attachment 7 sets of 8-12 with 80lbs with 30 sec rest
Upper body super pumped great workout felt like I could go forever!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
supposed to do back/calves but forgot gym closed 30min earlier than usual so just did back
pullups 3 sets of 8 reps at bodyweight
bent over row 3 sets of 8 reps at 135lbs
cable face pulls 35lbs x 12, 35lbs x 12, 35lbs x 12
7 sets of 8-12 row machine at level 7 with 30 sec rest in between.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
supposed to do back/calves but forgot gym closed 30min earlier than usual so just did back
pullups 3 sets of 8 reps at bodyweight
bent over row 3 sets of 8 reps at 135lbs
cable face pulls 35lbs x 12, 35lbs x 12, 35lbs x 12
7 sets of 8-12 row machine at level 7 with 30 sec rest in between.
You like your facepulls on your back day?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
You like your facepulls on your back day?
Maybe I'm thinking of another movement lol, like I attach a straight bar to the cable stack and then put it on the same level as my face and pull it to my face using by contracting my shoulder blades thus using my back muscles right?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder/biceps/calves
Military press 3 sets of 115lbs x 8
iso-lateral hammer strength press 45 plate on each side 4 sets of 12 reps
35lb plate front raise 3 sets of 8 reps
7 sets of 12 reps the machine upright rows at level 6 with 30 sec rest
db hammer curls 50lbs x 8, 45lbs x 8, 35lbs x 12
ez bar curl 60lbs x 10, 70lbs x 9, 70lbs x 8
machine cable curl with handle for each hand 7 sets of 8-12 reps with 30 sec rest
smith machine with 185lbs with little step up board thingy for me to do standing calf press for 3 sets of 8,10, and 12 reps
seated calf press 2 sets of 90lbs x10 reps
7 sets of donkey calf raise 8-12 reps with 30 sec rest
week 5 update coming tomorrow

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Maybe I'm thinking of another movement lol, like I attach a straight bar to the cable stack and then put it on the same level as my face and pull it to my face using by contracting my shoulder blades thus using my back muscles right?
Yes, but it the rear delts hard too!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but it the rear delts hard too!
I love them to help blast my rear delts. One week slow pause reps with the rope then another explosive pull with a bar. I wont say alot of people use them sadly though.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
dang I didn't even know it worked the rear delts, but yeah I really like the exercise been doing it for a while now

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
rest day today didnt go to the gym but swam some laps at my wife's aunt's pool. Also got some sun to work on my tan.
Week 5 update: up 2 more lbs to 194. Saw some PR's this week so seeing more strength gains in regards to the follidrone. Still got all the endurance benefits too and gonna try to keep lifting more weight next week.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Arm workout today PRs in bold
db overhead extension 75x10,75x10,75x12
machine dips 4 sets of 12 reps level 7,8,9,9
7 sets of cable pushdowns at 120lbs 8-12 reps with 30 sec rest.
preacher curls with ez bar 90lbs x 8, 90lbs x 8, 90lbs x 8
alt. db curls 35lb x10, 35lb x 10, 40lbs x 9
cable curls 7 sets of 8-12 with 110lbs with 30 sec rest
Arms rock hard and full of blood literally feels like skin would explode it was stretched so tight

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
got a ton of cardio in by playing soccer on a field with lots of other people from school. scored 3 goals in two games, but unfortunately one of them was the game winner for the other team lol trying to clear a ball out of our penalty box i headed it and it went backwards into our goal (goalie fricken stood there like frozen and all). Normally I would be gasping for air, but didnt feel tired at all, maybe a little fatigued but still really good.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Leg workout:
Squat 185lbs x 8, 195lbs x 8, 205lbs x 8
Deadlift 315lbs x 4, 315lbs x 4, 335lbs x 5
machine Leg curls level 10 x 12, 10 x 10, level 11 x 8, 11 x 8
7 sets of 8-12 reps of machine leg extensions level 7 with 30 sec rest
donkey calf press 185lbs x 8, 185lbs x 8, 185lbs x 8
Smith machine calf raise 135lbs x 12, 135lbs x 10, 135lbs x 10 really emphasized the stretch and flexing at the top of contraction
Seated calf press 7 sets of 8-12 reps with 70lbs with 30 sec rest

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
school started today and worked afterwards so my life is going to get a lot more busier from here on out. I will still find time to workout and try to keep tracking my diet. Chest workout in the morning.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
ended up doing chest and triceps last night at 10gym cause my wife just got a membership there and wanted me to come with her.
incline db press: 75lbs x 8, 75lbs x 8, 75lbs x 8 just barely got that last one
hammer strength press: 90lbs x 12, 110lbs x 10, 130lbs x 8
7 sets chest fly machine level 5 8-12 reps with 30 sec rest really got a good stretch of the pectoral muscles by squeezing at the end of the contraction
bb close grip bench: 135lbs x 12, 135lbs x 10, 135lbs x 8
tricep single arm reverse grip pulldown cable curl 30lbs
single armed tricep overhead db extension with 20lb db two sets of 10
7 sets of 8 reps with 50lbs on skullcrushers with 30 sec rest

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ended up doing chest and triceps last night at 10gym cause my wife just got a membership there and wanted me to come with her.
incline db press: 75lbs x 8, 75lbs x 8, 75lbs x 8 just barely got that last one
hammer strength press: 90lbs x 12, 110lbs x 10, 130lbs x 8
7 sets chest fly machine level 5 8-12 reps with 30 sec rest really got a good stretch of the pectoral muscles by squeezing at the end of the contraction
bb close grip bench: 135lbs x 12, 135lbs x 10, 135lbs x 8
tricep single arm reverse grip pulldown cable curl 30lbs
single armed tricep overhead db extension with 20lb db two sets of 10
7 sets of 8 reps with 50lbs on skullcrushers with 30 sec rest
7 sets of skullcrushers tho......your a sick one lls

Good lift man!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
7 sets of skullcrushers tho......your a sick one lls

Good lift man!
thanks bro! those last sets sucked cause 50lbs is a lot for me doing that many reps with only 30 sec rest haha form started to break down on the last few ones though...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks bro! those last sets sucked cause 50lbs is a lot for me doing that many reps with only 30 sec rest haha form started to break down on the last few ones though...
Man skull crushers are anything but pretty and they feel even worse lls. Form has its place but sometimes.....well you know when to let the beast out lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
ZachH Supplements 6
Supplement Logs 100
Supplements 6
Supplements 5