Blr supplements question

Stickerflick

Awards
Quick question....can I take incindering with my currentt follidrone, viron and exotherm? Or would it counteract the triple stack. My other question is how long does viron, follidrone and exotherm stay in your system or basically wear off. Thanks guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can stack all of those products. Would work very well to cut or recomp. I don't know the half lives of said products, but I believe all are relatively short. At most a matter of days not weeks. brundel could you shed some light here?

Stickerflick

Awards
Hey I appreciate it. Can't PM him but I'm excited to go with the stack, I just want to make sure that one won't prohibited the other from working. I work nights and want to use incinderine to get me through the night and also help on recomp.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I appreciate it. Can't PM him but I'm excited to go with the stack, I just want to make sure that one won't prohibited the other from working. I work nights and want to use incinderine to get me through the night and also help on recomp.
I think those will all help towards your goal. Actually, I might suggest adding Prolactrone. The increased dopamine production will elevate Hgh levels and improve sleep, mood, and libido which are all negatively affected when working night shifts. It would really help your body preserve muscle while recomping and recover better from the night shift. If you need to save the paper I would substitute it for Viron. I do night shifts every couple years for a year at a time and recovery is always the key for me. Just a thought, but I think you're on the right track.

Stickerflick

Awards
I'm going to run it for a 12 weeks and only bought 1 bottle of viron so I'll look into your advice about replacing viron for prolactrone. The other question is absorbtion rate of thesears products? Is it like a multi-vitamin were I basically piss it out as soon as I take it?

GeneralManage

GeneralManage

Awards
Follidrone is the King of Natural Anabolics..
it increases Follistatin levels. EXOTHERM is designed to reduce estrogen and shred off bodyfat.
Viron is High grade Eurycoma longifolia (EL) extract.
So this stack will work great..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine would be a fantastic addition. ALL of our products can be stacked with each other.
Follidrone
Viron
Exotherm
Incinderine = epic fat burning stack with decent anabolic potential.