Blowing up on 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine aka THE ONE!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
day 10

Back focus
Pullups on fat hanging bar: 10r / 9r / 8r / 8r
Bent over BB row 3x5 @ 190
1-arm DB bentover row 5x5 @ 86
1-arm DB bentover row 3x10 @ 55
K-bell upright ballistic row 3x10 @ 55

Another great workout, gains are accelerating. :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What is the what? :spam:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

From 3/19:
Standing BB shoulder press: 4x8 @ 115 lbs
" " behind neck: 3x12 @ 65 lbs

Deadlift Focus
Deads: 3x8 @ 255
Deads: 3x5 @ 275
Squat: 3x10 @ 210
random calf work
Rest Pause Deads: 5x1 @ 300

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Would you be able to compare some numbers for strength? For example, you what was your previous 5 rep max on deads or have you tested it in the past?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Would you be able to compare some numbers for strength? For example, you what was your previous 5 rep max on deads or have you tested it in the past?
Back on Day 2 this was my deads focus workout:

Deads: 3x5 @ 255
Deads: 2x3 @ 275
Squat: 2x10 @ 165
random calf work
Rest Pause Deads: 3x1 @ 300

The difference between that and my workout today is a huge improvement in terms of the amount of work done. It should also be noted that I felt as though I could've added another 20 lbs to the rest-pause deads, but I'm just a bit nervous when it comes to potentially injuring myself with too rapid of strength gains. And pumps were INSANE! I felt like my legs had turned to wood and I was walking around on stilts or something.
:dl:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 part 2

Bench Focus
Flat Bench: 4x5 @ 210
Flat Bench: 2x7 @ 185
Bodyweight Dips: 3x10

I just really felt like throwing this in tonight. Got too much energy. :D

raw1973

Awards
What happened to this log?

Any final stats or comments?

762mm

762mm

Awards
Though this log appears to be dead, i find myself in need to input on this in the midnight hours. For i am bored and filled with little ambition. ergo-log is the place you need to go for more information on this product. Also search through the anabolics book found online.:fest30: I feel like it explains things in a much clearer manner! To all the ghosts out there reading this, have a Ghostly Night ! lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Though this log appears to be dead, i find myself in need to input on this in the midnight hours. For i am bored and filled with little ambition. ergo-log is the place you need to go for more information on this product. Also search through the anabolics book found online.:fest30: I feel like it explains things in a much clearer manner! To all the ghosts out there reading this, have a Ghostly Night ! lol
Ergo-log... no one trusts that site. Regardless we have pulled this product, and did so quite awhile back.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Ergo-log... no one trusts that site.
Ergo-log is a pretty solid site, man. It's articles are based around scientific studies and include the citation and a link to the abstract. Maybe you are confusing it with another site.

762mm

762mm

Awards
Yes I tend to read that site often. The wife gets onto me with a sincerity when i get onto that site due to reading for hours! I wish I could buy the Anabolic Book thats on that site, but seems as if its online only. (shame) So I think my next project is going to print out the whole darm thing, then put it in a binder notebook for a study at will purpose!! Makes me wish i had a degree in ergogenics lol
Good Day to All !!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha ha, i remember when this came out.

i bought a bottle from nutra, came with free 2nd gear. the one at 4 caps e/d wasn't much, great recomper, i liked 2nd gear more so.

that was prob the best ai product i've used. man it was good.

anyway, this needs to be released again. cel had it, i now wish i had ordered 4 bottles of this on my rep order instead of pmag an stanodrol. well, this ans alpha one.
so stupid...