Blasting on legit TRT

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appetite yes, but no anxiety whatsoever. This only occurs in a small percentage of people (anxiety). I've spoken to people who've used EQ and none of them got anxiety from it either. DHT and androgens typically do the opposite. Smooth sailing. There's a good article on the board here on how androgens affect the CNS.
Many times this applies to those with mild to moderate overactive thyroids while using most aas. I usually have to double my anxiety and beta blocker meds on cycle.

Those who are already prehypertensive, pre-hyperthyroidism, or pre-hypogonadism can expect to deal with these issues earlier in life cycling aas regularly.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I really like this idea of adding androgens to TRT if doing a blast. Seems like a safer route to go, and less sides than going high Test (such as estro) or even Tren or Deca. So thanks for sharing.

Also, do any guys use GHRP/Mod GRF-129 combo in addition to TRT? How do you like it?
Peptides, if legit, work very well with TRT. This should be ur new way of thinking. Unless ur gonna compete, blasting might not be the best option for u.

Peps are good. They help with strength, muscle thickness, CNS recovery, appetite and joint/skin health as well as deeper sleep. IMO, every gym goer should experience a good cycle of peps at some point.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While they may be harsher, the effects usually subside in a matter of days. I have bloods ON THIS SITE that prove the recovery rate of hemoglobin and liver values only take 2-3 days with proper supplementation of UDCA.
Orals absolutely screw with lipids. This takes a very very very long time to recover from.
Liver protection is easy enough, but once your LDL surpasses your HDL, it's tough to flip it back. There are supplements to raise HDL but they will not necessarily flip the ratio of LDL:HDL

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Made a flight of stairs a big deal to me when I had 750mg/wk.

Along with Test and Mast. Those three are plain awesome together.
This is why I suggest using conservative-moderate doses of androgens, as well as giving blood - then this problem wouldn't occur. Personally, I live a functionally athletic lifestyle and want to keep it that way. When using EQ at moderate doses, it will also improve VO2 max which will actually improve endurance and cardio capacity.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why I suggest using conservative-moderate doses of androgens, as well as giving blood - then this problem wouldn't occur. Personally, I live a functionally athletic lifestyle and want to keep it that way. When using EQ at moderate doses, it will also improve VO2 max which will actually improve endurance and cardio capacity.
How about strength increases at the moderate doses you listed above? Also do you have an opinion on sarms while on trt, and if so which ones for which purpose?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orals absolutely screw with lipids. This takes a very very very long time to recover from.
Liver protection is easy enough, but once your LDL surpasses your HDL, it's tough to flip it back. There are supplements to raise HDL but they will not necessarily flip the ratio of LDL:HDL
See I'm not so sure about taking a long time to recover from though. I really think you just have to monitor changes as you recover. UDCA helps significantly, cardio even more, and making small adustments to diet as well as copious amounts of fish oils.

I've never seen permenant changes to my profile from orals. Besides, not all orals bring about the same damage either. Stanodrol (converts to DHT) will likely have no effect on lipids while SD will trash them harshly. It's an incredibly subjective field that isn't even well understood at this point anymore since most of our cholesterol-treating behaviors were based from one or two studies performed decades ago.

Raising HDL ultimately lowers LDL from my understanding since LDL is a calculation from HDL and Triglycerides. And also, not to be smart about it, but I'm pretty sure LDL's are always supposed to be higher than HDL. HDL range is from 40-60 for most guys, and LDL can be as high as 129 and still be considered an "acceptable" number.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about strength increases at the moderate doses you listed above? Also do you have an opinion on sarms while on trt, and if so which ones for which purpose?
I cant comment on SARMs but I can say that EQ is the best performance-enhancing hormone you can take, imo. It outdoes Test, Tren and orals all day in regards to strength and especially stamina. Now talking fat-burning, Tren always wins I suppose.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant comment on SARMs but I can say that EQ is the best performance-enhancing hormone you can take, imo. It outdoes Test, Tren and orals all day in regards to strength and especially stamina. Now talking fat-burning, Tren always wins I suppose.
Thanks, as a competitive strength athlete I want to know what I can get the best bang for in the future.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, as a competitive strength athlete I want to know what I can get the best bang for in the future.
EQ is great. For orals, which I don't like to touch at all - Tbol and Var are also good for these goals while being fairly mild on sides. Afaik, tbol is also good on joints.

I should probably add, since we're talking about strength training, orals and such in this thread... I received 2 SLAP tears while taking superdrol years ago. I was powerlifting (5/3/1 + periodization training - I think you were in my log then) but was adding in heavy singles. Not really going to touch orals again because of the super fast increase in muscle strength vs connective tissue strength. High dosed Tbol has nice strength gains and feels good on the joints though, but I would still not personally powerlift while taking orals.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EQ is great. For orals, which I don't like to touch at all - Tbol and Var are also good for these goals while being fairly mild on sides. Afaik, tbol is also good on joints.

I should probably add, since we're talking about strength training, orals and such in this thread... I received 2 SLAP tears while taking superdrol years ago. I was powerlifting (5/3/1 + periodization training - I think you were in my log then) but was adding in heavy singles. Not really going to touch orals again because of the super fast increase in muscle strength vs connective tissue strength. High dosed Tbol has nice strength gains and feels good on the joints though, but I would still not personally powerlift while taking orals.
Thats a fair bit of advice. Orals are harsher but certain ones have their place.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I remember that. I was not aware it was on superdrol. I have yet to power lift on any serious orals due to the reasons you listed above. Eq does sound right up my ally however. You said 300-500mg. I am guessing closer to 500 for the strength athlete? No libido issues I am Guessing? Ever look into sarms while on trt?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember that. I was not aware it was on superdrol. I have yet to power lift on any serious orals due to the reasons you listed above. Eq does sound right up my ally however. You said 300-500mg. I am guessing closer to 500 for the strength athlete? No libido issues I am Guessing? Ever look into sarms while on trt?
500mg sounds right. Stuff is kinda weak so u have to get liberal about it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can show you pics of a friend who blew up on 300mg a week of EQ, and he's a seasoned trainer. Always got great results on 300mg.

If your training and diet is on point, no reason why 300 won't work. People tend to get liberal when everything else isn't solid and on point. I'm not trying to call people out here.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can show you pics of a friend who blew up on 300mg a week of EQ, and he's a seasoned trainer. Always got great results on 300mg.

If your training and diet is on point, no reason why 300 won't work. People tend to get liberal when everything else isn't solid and on point. I'm not trying to call people out here.
So start at 300 and work up as needed to a top of 500mg for a mild blast? Less is more to me so if 300 can produce great results I'd happily start there.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say so. I also agree that less is more. And I've followed your log in the past, your training is on point and super solid. You know more than most.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say so. I also agree that less is more. And I've followed your log in the past, your training is on point and super solid. You know more than most.
Thanks man. I need to update it. I appreciate the help.

kris90

Awards
Lol been trying to keep up. I'm learning lot's, thanks guys. I also have a whole new outlook on running cycles, and I feel I've matured quite a bit when it comes to AAS. I don't think I would ever need more than 500mg of gear a week for my goals.

It sounds like Test/EQ/Masteron is a dream stack! I'm also signing up at datbtrue forums and hoping to learn lot's about the GH peptides. I'm thinking adding 1 shot pre-bed of 100mcg IPAM/100mcg MOD GRF-129 might provide some good benefits while being on TRT.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol been trying to keep up. I'm learning lot's, thanks guys. I also have a whole new outlook on running cycles, and I feel I've matured quite a bit when it comes to AAS. I don't think I would ever need more than 500mg of gear a week for my goals.

It sounds like Test/EQ/Masteron is a dream stack! I'm also signing up at datbtrue forums and hoping to learn lot's about the GH peptides. I'm thinking adding 1 shot pre-bed of 100mcg IPAM/100mcg MOD GRF-129 might provide some good benefits while being on TRT.
Use Tom's stuff if u can afford it.

Dat's web page will be fairly controversial to what u hear elsewhere on the internet.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kris90 - CJCwDAC + IPAM would work far better, they're synergistic :)
1 shot a week of the CJCwDAC, daily shots of IPAM ftw

kris90

Awards
I've been reading about CJC w/ DAC and it seems interesting that you only have to dose 1x per week, but I hear about GH bleed? I hear that you want to mimic natural GH release by multi dosing to create short 30 min pulses?

Then again, I guess when we use cypionate or enanthate esters for Testosterone, it doesn't exactly mimic our natural release :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
However, while I do also like CJC W/ DAC, it has its consequences and should be kept at or below 1mg/wk or only be run for a few months at a time if running higher doses. It raises systemic IGF like crazy. If you have legit CJC, it's FAR more cost effective than low dosing GH.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading about CJC w/ DAC and it seems interesting that you only have to dose 1x per week, but I hear about GH bleed? I hear that you want to mimic natural GH release by multi dosing to create short 30 min pulses?

Then again, I guess when we use cypionate or enanthate esters for Testosterone, it doesn't exactly mimic our natural release :)
Entirely different set of consequences though. CJC w/ DAC works, but for growth it wont do any more than Mod-Grf 1-29. However, for cutting purposes, CJC DAC works well since it gives a butt load of GH secretion.

Generally speaking, 1mg/wk is all you need when taken with GHRP's. Take it WITH GHRP's since the initial onset of CJC DAC causes a spike in GH then levels out. You can capitalize on your GH pulse when taking the two together. I'd personally limit CJC to 50mcg X 3 times daily (with the GHRP of choice). Be careful with this compound though and know that most companies sell bunk CJC-DAC. It's hard to find media grade (95%) stuff.

kris90

Awards
Entirely different set of consequences though. CJC w/ DAC works, but for growth it wont do any more than Mod-Grf 1-29. However, for cutting purposes, CJC DAC works well since it gives a butt load of GH secretion.

Generally speaking, 1mg/wk is all you need when taken with GHRP's. Take it WITH GHRP's since the initial onset of CJC DAC causes a spike in GH then levels out. You can capitalize on your GH pulse when taking the two together. I'd personally limit CJC to 50mcg X 3 times daily (with the GHRP of choice). Be careful with this compound though and know that most companies sell bunk CJC-DAC. It's hard to find media grade (95%) stuff.
So could I run something like this:

CJC-DAC: 1mg/EW
Ipamorelin: 100mcg/ED (pre-bed)

Or would you only run the Ipamorelin once per week with the CJC-DAC?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So could I run something like this:

CJC-DAC: 1mg/EW
Ipamorelin: 100mcg/ED (pre-bed)

Or would you only run the Ipamorelin once per week with the CJC-DAC?
I'd up the Ipa to 100mcg X 2 or 3 ED

And once per week, say after a leg workout, I'd boom dose Ipamorelin @ 500+mcg pre-bed.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I need to update it. I appreciate the help.

I spoke with my friend again, it was 300mg test / 300mg EQ per week he was using.
So if you want to keep test at TRT range, 500mg of EQ would be good.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I spoke with my friend again, it was 300mg test / 300mg EQ per week he was using.
So if you want to keep test at TRT range, 500mg of EQ would be good.
Thanks man! I really appreciate all the help!