Blast Cruise? Or Blast Cruise PCT? Need Questions Answered

polackpl

polackpl

Awards
Hello all

I am running a cycle of Test E @ 750mg + / - a week, (for 12-14 weeks) and am coming up towards the end of my cycle.
My question is this. I am planning on cruising after this cycle
1. Do I cruise for the the same amount of time I was on cycle? I'd like to cruise for 2 months only. Would like opinions and experiences.

2. How much Test E do I cruise on? A safe bet from my research is 250-400mg per week. Opinions, advice?

3. Do I continue popping my AI every other day like I currently am? Or do I lessen it? My opinion is to only use if sides emerge, and if not every 4 days. Current AI is Arimidex (Anastrozol) - (.5mg every other day)

Thank you in advance

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Hello all

I am running a cycle of Test E @ 750mg + / - a week, (for 12-14 weeks) and am coming up towards the end of my cycle.
My question is this. I am planning on cruising after this cycle
1. Do I cruise for the the same amount of time I was on cycle? I'd like to cruise for 2 months only. Would like opinions and experiences.

2. How much Test E do I cruise on? A safe bet from my research is 250-400mg per week. Opinions, advice?

3. Do I continue popping my AI every other day like I currently am? Or do I lessen it? My opinion is to only use if sides emerge, and if not every 4 days. Current AI is Arimidex (Anastrozol) - (.5mg every other day)

Thank you in advance
The sad thing is the right answer isn't easy to answer due to everyone's own reaction to these compounds.

1. Completely depends on the side effects you experienced and how your blood tests are

2. I would personally suggest HRT dosage

3. Check bloodwork and go from there

polackpl

polackpl

Awards
What's the normal HRT Dosage?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
TRT/HRT is usually 100-200mg/week from what I've read and discussed with people utilizing it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
TRT/HRT is usually 100-200mg/week from what I've read and discussed with people utilizing it.
This. I know a lot of old friends who are routinely doing blood work on TRT. Some who cheat with their DR. does go higher dose. But for those who play by the rules 100mg/ week on cyp is all they need. Others are still stuck on the gels.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This. I know a lot of old friends who are routinely doing blood work on TRT. Some who cheat with their DR. does go higher dose. But for those who play by the rules 100mg/ week on cyp is all they need. Others are still stuck on the gels.
Yeah, my friend just started therapy and they've got him at 150mg/week I believe. He is only 2 months in though so it probably isn't dialed in yet.

hide83

Awards
400 mg is a blast dosage. Only people that's a cruise level for are likely high level competitors. 200 a week should have you just above reference range.

zatsiorsky

Awards
I have been blasting and cruising for 2.5 years, so relatively new.

To answer OPs questions:

1. Cruising is for health, so take regular bloods and determine it based on this. I generally cruise for 25% of my blast, which I cannot recommend as this is aggressive and even potentially deleterious.

2. HRT doses are fine. I keep mine around 150mg test per week.

3. I recommend reducing or towering to zero any AI. Theoretically, clomiphene could support recovery of HDL cholesterol, but I have not tried this.

Also, listen to beast. His advice was excellent.