Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
My liver enzymes on finaflex 550xd were literally TRIPLE as high as they were on 500mg cyp, 250mg tren ace and I was on a ****ing arsenal of liver support supps. As a matter of fact on every injectable cycle I have ever taken my liver levels are always normal on my mid cycle bloodwork! You are WRONG my friend!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex 550XD is 10mg SD, 25mg tren in each cap and has a AI, bromo or something...

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My liver enzymes on finaflex 550xd were literally TRIPLE as high as they were on 500mg cyp, 250mg tren ace and I was on a ****ing arsenal of liver support supps. As a matter of fact on every injectable cycle I have ever taken my liver levels are always normal on my mid cycle bloodwork! You are WRONG my friend!
The side effects of trenbolone are worse than oral tren.

You don't get night sweats, libido loss as much, progestin sides, etc on oral tren like real stuff. And oral tren isn't methylated there genius, though it still affects the liver

Probably shouldn't talk crap and insult people when you are wrong as well.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It DOES work actually. It's a great option for the trt crowd who is very paranoid/gun shy about needles. Really the only difference is the absorption time from what I understand. It takes longer for the body to absorb and utilize the oil when done sub q than when done IM. So yah, you still get the same amount, the difference is in how it is released over the esters period of time in the body.

Which, really, assuming you stick to the same exact routine and schedule without fail for an extended period of time, ie. 6 months or more, is eventually going to level out and all things will be equal as by that long you will have established consistent levels and release no matter what dose you are injecting.
Probably better off using a faster acting oil if pinning sub q

I always thought if you didnt pin IM the oil would be usless....

and how long of a slin pin are we talking here?? 5/8's?
I haven't done it......but I would just use the 30 or 31g. Nothing different than what I would use for peptides.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so i really didn't want to come in here and say this, i thought people would get that it's a discussion on how to possibly run a modified "Blast and Cruise" method for orals... not to come in here and preach about oral use like the OP is 17.

It's obvious what kind of a thread this is, it's NOT a thread to come in and preach injecting over orals, or the toxicity of orals, or whatever the hell else you think you want to preach about. Let's stick to the damn topic.

Oh and for those of you saying: "Well random bro who is a cop injects and i know that other cops inject..." This means nothing. Orals are NOT the same as injecting as far as law enforcement goes. You don't know what you're talking about if you're going to talk to me about law. Trust me. So don't even go there.

Now, glad to see this thread has basically gotten back on topic thanks again to jbry. Seriously guys, stop trying to shove needles down people throats because that's ALL YOU KNOW. Use your heads and have an intelligent discussion about something else.

/rant

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The SAME side effects? WOW ok so a methylated oral that converts into trenbolone has the same sides as regular trenbolone? NO THERE'S MORE SIDES BC OF THE METHYLATION DIP****!
There are no methylated pro hormones that convert into tren idiot.
But, if there was, it would convert into methylated trenbolone, and have the same sides as methyl tren, because it would be methyl tren. Duh.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you are comparing an oral pro hormone to dienolone & superdrol with injectable testosterone &trenbolone?
You should stop talking, you are making yourself look dumber with each post, :lol:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never knew injectable steroids were passed through the liver.
Maybe I should stick with orals then since injects are just as harsh on the liver.........................

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injectables avoid first pass metabolism, but everything is filtered through the liver in the end. So for injectable orals like dbol and winstdol, you skip the small intestines and first pass through the liver, but it will still get filtered through the liver and kidneys just like everything else.
Same amount is filtered in the liver either way, just more is going to make it to the androgen receptors initially.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So obviously injects aren't nearly as hard on the liver as a methylated PH

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.
This guy you are arguing with is confusing the hell out of me lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good reading regardless lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's in your blood it will get filtered by your liver and kidneys. The difference is, like said earlier, injects aren't processed by the liver the first time because they aren't ingested

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you're going to blast and cruise on orals you might as well just run back to back cycles with short breaks (maybe 3-4 weeks) to let the body heal (to some degree) IMO. Another benefit to this is you might make more gains in the long run because being on hormones constantly, well, you don't gain sh*t past weeks 8-10 without a break from the roids

ex/

--SD weeks 1-4
--break weeks 5-7 - you should be able to net 5-10lbs by the end of the break (you'd net less weight as time goes on obv)
--EPI weeks 8-12
--break weeks 9 to whatever
...and so on

And subQ works i've ran whole cycles like this but they are simple low volume cycles meaning less cc's/week

but when you get to the level of injecting multiple compounds and incorporating shorter esters which equates to lot's of cc's/week it's a stupid way to run a cycle IME

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
The first gen tren prohormone was methylated the second gen isn't. My bloodwork proves orals are harsher on the body than injectables but if you idiots want to go **** yourselves up be my guess....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The first gen tren prohormone was methylated the second gen isn't. My bloodwork proves orals are harsher on the body than injectables but if you idiots want to go **** yourselves up be my guess....
i dont think anyone around here thinks orals are better/ez-er on your body than inj's

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no they werent. if you still disagree, show me one "tren" aka, pro dienolone ph that is/was methylated.

the trn products from alri an others, with the methoxytrienbolone at 2mg or w/e were mis labeled, and only contained plain trenbolone, this has been confirmed by patrick arnold and others. how much trenbolone powder was in each capsule, who knows.

what is known is trenbolone and other 19nor modified steroids like dienolone (what the popular tren products like x-tren convert to) have decent oral bioavailability d/t their structure.
this is the cause for raised enzymes in the liver during oral administration.

the only dienolone product that was methylated was m1d, aka, methyl dienolone, which was banned back in 05, but it was never called tren or methyl tren.

you must not be able to read well, because no one has said once oral methylated steroids are less hepatotoxic than non methylated ones.

you keep using the terms oral & injectable, and i believe this is why you are confused, as it is not a matter or oral or injectable, but instead how the compound has been modified structurally (like methylated, ethylated, etc)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like chocolate milks strategy but with the addition of clomid in between each blast. But that's basically cycling with no time in between each cycle.

Jbry, i dont think people understand the vast differences that seem to all fall under the term "orals". Well clearly they don't.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like chocolate milks strategy but with the addition of clomid in between each blast. But that's basically cycling with no time in between each cycle.

Jbry, i dont think people understand the vast differences that seem to all fall under the term "orals". Well clearly they don't.
very true.

clomid in between blasts will get the testes somehwat operational before another blast. i imagine this would help in the long run the same way hCG does to prevent damage due to prolonged atrophy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like my way better, but you'd need to have a boat load of money.

cruising with 4-ad/transaderm
then blast, adding in something like sd at 20-30mg for 4-3 weeks while still running the 4ad/transaderm,
then continue cruising with 4ad/transaderm
It wouldnt be cost effective
you could make that a 11-12 week cycle too if you wanted.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
most guys lift weights and take anabolics to gain muscle mass ,once you gain a good amount of muscle your natty test levels cant support this---so unless you want to keep "chasing your tail" blast-n-cruise works,