Black Lion Research New Oral AI

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been asking around on the internet lately at 75% of people say that arimistane does nothing but lower cortisol levels and 25% say that it does lower estrogen. Or I get an indirect response, saying maybe it will maybe it won't. I ran OL Elim1nate at 50mgs daily on my 750mg test cycle for 15 weeks and I think I got some gyno from it but didn't get bloods done.

Noone will give me a straight answer... Is arimistane an AI or not...

So I posted 2 studies saying its an AI however like mentioned in said post, no human data but has favorable in vitro data. Who recommended only 50mg of arimistane for a gram of test? This sounds like a bad idea all around.

I dont know who advised you to only take 50mg for 1g of test but I want to apologize whoever advised this. Furthermore I did post one link to an individual who ran the OG erase(same main as eliminate) and test however I didnt find his dose. I personally have ran bloods on it and showed a reduction of estrogen(it was the only AI in a testboosting stack).

Furthermore let me recommend this, even though I posted an 2 articles, personal experience and a successful set of blood work I personally DO NOT recommend arimistane for 1g of test. If you look at my cycle on trest I used pharma aromasin after consultation with a physician and this is what I recommend. Ive always I recommend to speak with a doctor. I dont think there is an argument to support that there is nothing better then pharma grade exemestane or pharma grade clomid(which has studies indicating its dramatic effectiveness)

There is a trend of people saying it doesnt affect estrogen, however there are 3 independent articles I know of examinging its properties(along with the one ran by app nut making a 4th), each saying its an AI. If you do not think it works, please do not use it. And please use a pharma grade AI for your cycle. If you indeed developed gyno do not try and self treat.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always been a fan of OL products... But if you look at the link in my sig there's a pic of my "front relaxed" which some users are pointing out possible gyno. This would have been from my test run which ramped up from 500mg to 750mg to 1g/week for about 15 weeks, using Elim1nate at 50mgs as an AI as suggested by another OL company rep. If I got gyno because I followed his advice by using OL arimistane instead of adex I'm not a happy camper :( :(
The good news is now you have something OTC that DOES work.
Letrone, our AI that will release in a few days is a very stout AI and has....other potential anabolic properties ;)
Youll see more on Wed or Thurs when we release.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can be taken as long as you want if you dont crush estro too much.
Everyone is different but for a plant this stuff is exceptionally strong so youll have to be easy with it unless your estro is high. Or stack it with viron.
so can I take the new oral AI and VIRON year round with no breaks?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so can I take the new oral AI and VIRON year round with no breaks?
I wouldn't. Perhaps longer lengths but you still want your body to return to homeostasis. Especially if this is as strong as some of the logs are showing.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't. Perhaps longer lengths but you still want your body to return to homeostasis. Especially if this is as strong as some of the logs are showing.
great point bro. thanks.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm really excited about this, I need to order more Viron already, hoping for a sweet combo deal "hint hint" :) Wed can't come fast enough!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
follidrone, VIRON, Letrone - my very soon to be natty stack!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
how many pumps are inside the TD?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take my money! ****ing finally!!!!
That shouldnt be a problem bro. We can work something out for you :)

How many caps per bottle?
If its the same as the Beta Test Bottle I got, it was 60 caps in the bottle.
Depending on how you use it, could last from 30 - 60 days or more.

Heavy Cycles - 2 caps a day = 30 days
Light Cycle - 1 cap a day = 60 days
Post Cycle - 1 cap a day = 60 days

You could also possibly run it every other day during Natty Cycles & it would last even longer.

plifter42

Awards
Who told you arimistane would be fine to control estro on a cycle like that?
I forgot the username but I can assure you it was an Olympus Labs rep. Thanks for the apology, but apologizing won't reverse the gyno I got from following the advice of a representative of a company that I USED to have faith in.

The good news is now you have something OTC that DOES work.
Letrone, our AI that will release in a few days is a very stout AI and has....other potential anabolic properties ;)
Youll see more on Wed or Thurs when we release.
OL and BLR are both considered to be great companies. However, due to the poor advice from a company rep from OL I got gyno because I trusted that OL would pick its company reps wisely. OL can say "Sorry that our advice caused you to develop gyno" but that doesn't do anything to help my situation. If anything, this makes me sad because I have now lost faith in a company that I have believed in and used to be a very loyal customer of OL but will no longer be conducting business with them after getting gyno from following advice from one of their company reps.

How do I know that BLR won't be like OL and say "take this and it'll control your estro even though it's legal OTC"? I would have definitely 100% purchased Letrone if it weren't for the OL incident. Next cycle will be adex.

I don't mean to talk trash on either companies (maybe OL a little), but as of now I place way more trust in BLR than OL.... I followed the advice of an OL rep and as a result got gyno... Saying "sorry that our product didn't work" doesn't really place my trust back into OL even after being a loyal customer of them for a long time...

plifter42

Awards
On my bottle of Elim1nate it says, "ELIM1NATE will provide: Estrogen Elimination"

Is this false advertising? Potentially illegal business practices or ethical immorality?

shirt

Awards
Well, it seems like sales will start tomorrow.....no complaints. I'm going to be all over though when it does.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
On my bottle of Elim1nate it says, "ELIM1NATE will provide: Estrogen Elimination"

Is this false advertising? Potentially illegal business practices or ethical immorality?
dude, you said that someone else said it LOOKS like you have gyno. Do you have a lump? if not then it's not gyno.
It's not false advertising. It just got overpowered by what you were running

plifter42

Awards
Yes bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot the username but I can assure you it was an Olympus Labs rep. Thanks for the apology, but apologizing won't reverse the gyno I got from following the advice of a representative of a company that I USED to have faith in.

OL and BLR are both considered to be great companies. However, due to the poor advice from a company rep from OL I got gyno because I trusted that OL would pick its company reps wisely. OL can say "Sorry that our advice caused you to develop gyno" but that doesn't do anything to help my situation. If anything, this makes me sad because I have now lost faith in a company that I have believed in and used to be a very loyal customer of OL but will no longer be conducting business with them after getting gyno from following advice from one of their company reps.

How do I know that BLR won't be like OL and say "take this and it'll control your estro even though it's legal OTC"? I would have definitely 100% purchased Letrone if it weren't for the OL incident. Next cycle will be adex.

I don't mean to talk trash on either companies (maybe OL a little), but as of now I place way more trust in BLR than OL.... I followed the advice of an OL rep and as a result got gyno... Saying "sorry that our product didn't work" doesn't really place my trust back into OL even after being a loyal customer of them for a long time...
I feel your pain bro. Part of the reason I started making supplements was because research chems were so hit and miss. Considering the consequence of having bunk adex or bunk nolva it was a huge deal. So I started making ancillaries for myself. Others started to request them and eventually I had to sell them because the volume of requests became so high. I cant guarantee that anything including prescription nolva or letro will get rid of your gyno. Nothing will do this 100% of the time. This is why I recommend you guys ALWAYS use a solid AI on EVERY cycle. Prevent not treat once it happens. There are too many guys who say you dont need an AI on cycle which is stupid advice. So...wait till you have gyno then take the AI? Or take the Ai and NOT GET GYNO IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Prevent the problem.
Now you cant prevent what you already have. I understand this. And of course nothing can guarantee itll go away except surgery.
I do know that a strong AI and SERM combo has a relatively high success rate. High enough to warrant a trial before seeing a dr about surgery.

Do you have a mass under the nipple? Like, can you feel a hard mass that shouldnt be there? What were you running when it happened?
Pain present? Any labs?
If you want to run a Letrone, Rebirth stack Ill give you 50% off to help you recoup your previous loss. We can talk via PM more as I have to be careful what I say on public forums.

plifter42

Awards
PM'd.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I didn't apologise. Man, you are certain it was an OL rep but can't remember the username? Come on man. Its well known around here that anyone who represents OL never makes arbitrary recommendations of using an OTC AI on a heavy cycle like that.

Go through your post history, point me to the post and I will change my attitude.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
guys let's not attack him. Yes it was a mistake but other people have made dumber mistakes. He learned from it, is getting help/support and will help educate others hopefully. Back on topic, I am waiting for it to go up on tgb and will be buying a bottle asap! Then another bottle of the TD because I can't pass on the recomp effects.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off I want to apologize for having to address this issue and continue to derail the thread that was intended to be focused on BLR and their new AI. Hopefully this can end here.

I am going to tell plifter24 this now....go to a doctor(what you should have done to begin with). And this is not a matter of attacking him, rather a matter of responding to the placing of blame on an entire company for an accusation that has yet to have been validated.

You(plifter24) made a mistake by running a gram of test and only 50mg of arimistane(I personally dont think arimistane is strong enough for a gram of test). 50 mg is what natural individuals run. I myself am running 100mg and im not on a cycle. WHOEVER is this mystery rep, they gave horrible advice and I assure you that as a team we are of one accord saying that was a BAD idea and we DO NOT advise that.

If you want to continue to express disdain for the advice of a mystery rep you are free to do so. But please do not hold OL as a company responsible for the bad advice of an individual with no medical training.

Im certain with a little bit of research and asking anyone who is on the current rep list, we would have advised you that on a gram of test expecting 50mg of arimistane to control estrogen is like expecting 50mg of b6 to control the prolactin sides of high dose tren cycle....it wont cut it. I do not endorse illegal use of RC products....I only advise doctor prescribed test and doctor prescribed supports. If you chose to run an illegal cycle of test while under dosing a legal estrogen support supplement, then to hold someone else accountable for your decisions if bad form.

Furthermore there is precedence of someone on AM running a gram of test and NOT getting gyno on arimistane with blood work to show estrogen within normal range.

Again Brundel and the entire BLR team I want to apologize for this taking away from your thread on your new product. I hope this has been laid to rest so that the continued focus of this thread is the promotion of your new AI. Best of luck in its release.

muscle inc.

Awards
Back on track... Is the ingredient going to be released today too?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im finishing up the writeup now. Lost a hard drive which had all the research so I have to dig for some references. Pain in the ass.
Either way the write up should be done today and we will begin sales tonight or tomorrow morning, I have the product in hand and it looks good upon inspection.
I am also working on a new BLR store which will have some sick stacks up.
TGB and strong will begin pre sales tonight or tomorrow morn.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
yup

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im really intrigued to see if he used one of the ingredients listed in the article I posted

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts on the TD version for spot reduction? Or is it prob best for overall fat loss?

If it's not gonna help with spot reduction I'll just go with the Oral.

I'm happy with my fat % on every part of me except lower abs and love handles.

It's not bad, but residual fat storage in those two places from way way way back when I went through puberty is stubborn as hell no matter my diet/training/macros.

Thanks!

plifter42

Awards
I didn't apologise. Man, you are certain it was an OL rep but can't remember the username? Come on man. Its well known around here that anyone who represents OL never makes arbitrary recommendations of using an OTC AI on a heavy cycle like that.

Go through your post history, point me to the post and I will change my attitude.
If I had a hidden agenda against OL, it would make absolutely no sense. I'm not a company rep, just somebody who has followed the supplement industry and company ethics for several years. My opinion is not affected by money because there is none, it is purely my opinion. So it makes no sense for me make up a lie. Plus, that would attack PES which discovered the compound in the first place and I respect PES way more than I respect OL as a company. As well as companies that use arimistane such as Performax and FinaFlex... There's no correlation. Anything over 50mgs dries up my joints and decreases my pressing lift weights because I have injured RC's. Gyno is also widely known to be affected by genetics as well as other variables.

My concern is the fact that OL is not taking any accountability or responsibility whatsoever to something that happened to one of its customers who used their product. This is a question of business ethics of Olympus Labs.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll have a nice intro sale at Nutriverse for Letrone, not that anyone's remotely excited about its release however ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I had a hidden agenda against OL, it would make absolutely no sense. I'm not a company rep, just somebody who has followed the supplement industry and company ethics for several years. My opinion is not affected by money because there is none, it is purely my opinion. So it makes no sense for me make up a lie. Plus, that would attack PES which discovered the compound in the first place and I respect PES way more than I respect OL as a company. As well as companies that use arimistane such as Performax and FinaFlex... There's no correlation. Anything over 50mgs dries up my joints and decreases my pressing lift weights because I have injured RC's. Gyno is also widely known to be affected by genetics as well as other variables.

My concern is the fact that OL is not taking any accountability or responsibility whatsoever to something that happened to one of its customers who used their product. This is a question of business ethics of Olympus Labs.
Sorry BLR for this dragging on, but I feel obligated to respond to this wall of crap.

Plifter, you understand all your posting history is public for everyone to see. I just reviewed it and I found multiple occassions when you have raised the question in the past with responses saying Arimistane is not suitable for a Test cycle, even recommendations to use Adex by an Ex OL rep. Hell you even posted a 5/5 review thread on Arimistane LMFAO.

Your posting history suggests you are well versed in hormonal and ancilary protocols, you have consistently made recommendations to people in relation to AI's, SERMS and critiqued cycles. So let's all take that for what its worth and leave it there.

Again, im speaking out of my opinion and nothing to do with the opinion of OL.

dougeefreshh

Awards
Sorry BLR for this dragging on, but I feel obligated to respond to this wall of crap.

Plifter, you understand all your posting history is public for everyone to see. I just reviewed it and I found multiple occassions when you have raised the question in the past with responses saying Arimistane is not suitable for a Test cycle, even recommendations to use Adex by an Ex OL rep. Hell you even posted a 5/5 review thread on Arimistane LMFAO.

Your posting history suggests you are well versed in hormonal and ancilary protocols, you have consistently made recommendations to people in relation to AI's, SERMS and critiqued cycles. So let's all take that for what its worth and leave it there.

Again, im speaking out of my opinion and nothing to do with the opinion of OL.
GOT HEEEEEEM

On a serious note GIVE ME LETRONE I WANT TO CYCLE

plifter42

Awards
There's more I could say but I'm choosing to be the bigger one in the dispute and leaving it. Obviously if it takes 2 reps to flame an average forum member that helps other members then you both care more than I do.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh man, here we go! great companies selling a great product!