Black Lion Research New Oral AI

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Any info on the estimated half-life of the compounds in this?

And if this would affect dosing say 1am + 1pm vs 2am. I speak of course of the oral AI version.

Thanks

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
This might be a dumb question but will this AI increase test?

plifter42

Awards
Looking forward too seeing bloodwork/ingredients profile... This company has been blowing my mind lately. (no homo, not hating on gays just not for me)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure what the half life is but I would split the dose. Ill see if I can figure it out.
One of the labs we ran= testosterone pre 97ng/dl- post 708ng/dl
so approx 600% increase. Now he started with a low T level to begin with. I wouldnt expect 600% if you had a total t level of 700 already but maybe 50-100% increase.
LH increased 10x

The point is...yes it will almost certainly raise test levels. Combine this with Viron and youll have a pretty heavy hitting cycle.

There has been a bunch of labs run. On average estro dropped by 2/3 So from 90 to 30.
When combined with Viron youll get super high Test, super high FREE test and low estro. This gives you strength, fat loss, muscle mass, libido, mood increase....everything you want from test without the estrogen sides. Awesome.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Im not sure what the half life is but I would split the dose. Ill see if I can figure it out.
One of the labs we ran= testosterone pre 97ng/dl- post 708ng/dl
so approx 600% increase. Now he started with a low T level to begin with. I wouldnt expect 600% if you had a total t level of 700 already but maybe 50-100% increase.
LH increased 10x

The point is...yes it will almost certainly raise test levels. Combine this with Viron and youll have a pretty heavy hitting cycle.

There has been a bunch of labs run. On average estro dropped by 2/3 So from 90 to 30.
When combined with Viron youll get super high Test, super high FREE test and low estro. This gives you strength, fat loss, muscle mass, libido, mood increase....everything you want from test without the estrogen sides. Awesome.
Thanks, that's exactly what I want to do, to stack it with Viron :)

Last question, will I pass a steroid test with this AI, will the AI contain anything banned?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, that's exactly what I want to do, to stack it with Viron :)

Last question, will I pass a steroid test with this AI, will the AI contain anything banned?
100% natural. NO drugs or steroids.
Its a plant.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will most likely be giving this a shot as I get down to a lower bodyfat %. I'm excited for this. I just came off a 3 week break from a PSMF and I'm getting back into it now. I figure I am going to give it a week or two and I've got some Shift and TTA that I want to run for at least 4 weeks. I plan on another 10-12 weeks of PSMF so I may run Shift for 4 weeks, Shift/TTA for 4 more weeks and then this...but I will probably get excited and just do the shift/TTA for 8 weeks and add this in at week 6....I like to run things individually to see how they work alone, but sometimes I just want to try it all. Haha.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the Oral AI will be a great addition to any cycle you choose to run.
Itll boost test levels, reduce estro and give you a harder, drier appearance.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The oral is ready. Its shipping to us today. Im finishing up labels....launch maybe.....5 days.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The oral is ready. Its shipping to us today. Im finishing up labels....launch maybe.....5 days.
Possible application on cycle or better suited to "natty" scenarios?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will work very well on cycle. Some of the testers were on some serious gear. Much like Formeron some people will probably choose to do lower dose standalone or pair it with a natty anabolic like Viron or the new -(-)Epi product that is coming out.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will work very well on cycle. Some of the testers were on some serious gear. Much like Formeron some people will probably choose to do lower dose standalone or pair it with a natty anabolic like Viron or the new -(-)Epi product that is coming out.
As Jebrook said, if running a Natty cycle you could run half the dosage like I currently am doing with Viron.
I believe brundel said one of his testers was running 1 gram of test a week with the full dosage and no estrogen sides.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 days and counting guys.........

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys getting some write up's out for these new products soon?
yes but not until the day we begin sales.

It really sucks to put months of work and money into developing a product only to have someone copy it and say its their "innovative new product". Its like a bad joke.
So Im not giving any hints until I have too. This way at least I will have sold some before everyone releases their hot new product.

The oral is quite interesting. VERY strong as an AI.

The transdermal is also pretty sick. A well known AI plus the ingredient used in the oral AI plus 2 exceptional fat burners that are great when used transdermally. Its quite a beast. BETTER than Formeron.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yes but not until the day we begin sales.

It really sucks to put months of work and money into developing a product only to have someone copy it and say its their "innovative new product". Its like a bad joke.
So Im not giving the coattail riders any hints until I have too. This way at least I will have sold some before everyone releases their hot new product.

The oral is quite interesting. VERY strong as an AI.

The transdermal is also pretty sick. A well known AI plus the ingredient used in the oral AI plus 2 exceptional fat burners that are great when used transdermally. Its quite a beast. BETTER than Formeron.
Well I will be interested in reading up on the innovative ingredients when it comes out none the less... End of day its the researchers who put in the research who are the innovators. We simply find their information and bring it to market :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is awesome bro. Im surprised nobody has stumbled upon it but the AI studies are new. 2015.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
nice! I was looking for something to replace forma for an on cycle ai.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice! I was looking for something to replace forma for an on cycle ai.
Now youll have 2 viable options.
The transdermal is sick just because it has 4 solid ingredients. The goal was to improve on formeron which we did. We tested each ingredient solo and at the doses we use each works well by itself. Combined its a real powerhouse.

The oral is the strongest natural ai i know of.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not apigenin or acecetin.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new ai we are using will be a surprise. If others had seen the research they would be using it instead of the current otc options.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The new ai we are using will be a surprise. If others had seen the research they would be using it instead of the current otc options.
Given the limited amount of in-vivo, human, double blind placebo controlled data there is concerning natural AI's, I don't believe that is a fair assumption to make.

See Ive actually been through quite a bit of literature and have been researching natural AI's for quite some time(even natural SERM alternatives like E. Cottoni). As a matter of fact I'd like you to check out some data you may find interesting:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4019611/

Your thoughts?

Came across this nugget awhile ago(well not too long ago because this is a recent article) and I think it would add to the conversation.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes but not until the day we begin sales. It really sucks to put months of work and money into developing a product only to have someone copy it and say its their "innovative new product". Its like a bad joke. So Im not giving any hints until I have too. This way at least I will have sold some before everyone releases their hot new product. The oral is quite interesting. VERY strong as an AI. The transdermal is also pretty sick. A well known AI plus the ingredient used in the oral AI plus 2 exceptional fat burners that are great when used transdermally. Its quite a beast. BETTER than Formeron.
I think I had misunderstood this, thanks for clarifying. I thought it was the same product but delivery method was different, but now I realise it tow separate products. Nice. Also the packaging is great on BLR so expecting some nice designs too for these

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled at strong. We should have it up first like we did with rebirth. I'll update itt for all you BLR addicts ;)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled at strong. We should have it up first like we did with rebirth. I'll update itt for all you BLR addicts ;)
I only accept my strongsupplementshop information from LeanEngineer thank you very much.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given the limited amount of in-vivo, human, double blind placebo controlled data there is concerning natural AI's, I don't believe that is a fair assumption to make.
Look at it like this....There are NO studies I am aware of regarding arimistane and everyone uses it.
Look at the compounds being used aside from arimistane.
Do they have in- vivo, human, double blind placebo controlled studies? I know of one for example that is being used thats like a 500k- million times weaker than letro. Literally. And this is assuming it was 100% orally bioavailable which it almost certainly is not. Proof of viability is being based on a study claiming its so weak you would need to take like a kilo per day for it to work. The AI pool is shallow at the moment. Formestane was the last man standing.

The other issue is companies dont take the time or spend the money to study in house. We dont just take a reference in some obscure paper as proof of viability. We run extensive testing so we actually know if it works. This way we are not releasing a product and just hoping for the best and selling you guys something that has as much chance of being an AI as my shoe does. Its one thing to see something mentioned in a paper somewhere. Its another to prove it works. I dont think any intelligent human would assume something was viable based solely upon a single mention in a paper. Its a great start but you have to test for efficacy, dose, toxicity etc.

My point is there are a bunch of things being sold as AIs that have less supporting evidence than this.
I have studies showing=
% aromatase inhibition, as a whole plant and for the specific AI components within the plant.
Absorption
Metabolism
Toxicity
a host of other properties.
labs proving efficacy. Test increase, estro drop, LH,FSH, PRL, SHBG.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TGB and STRONG will be the first retailers to have the products.
We will also have some up on out site most likely.
Stock is...relatively limited. I think because there are 2 products being released stock will be sufficient. I wouldnt wait to pull the trigger though.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look at it like this....There are NO studies I am aware of regarding arimistane and everyone uses it.
Look at the compounds being used aside from arimistane.
Do they have in- vivo, human, double blind placebo controlled studies? I know of one for example that is being used thats like a 500k- million times weaker than letro. Literally. And this is assuming it was 100% orally bioavailable which it almost certainly is not. Proof of viability is being based on a study claiming its so weak you would need to take like a kilo per day for it to work. The AI pool is shallow at the moment. Formestane was the last man standing.

The other issue is companies dont take the time or spend the money to study in house. We dont just take a reference in some obscure paper as proof of viability. We run extensive testing so we actually know if it works. This way we are not releasing a product and just hoping for the best and selling you guys something that has as much chance of being an AI as my shoe does. Its one thing to see something mentioned in a paper somewhere. Its another to prove it works. I dont think any intelligent human would assume something was viable based solely upon a single mention in a paper. Its a great start but you have to test for efficacy, dose, toxicity etc.

My point is there are a bunch of things being sold as AIs that have less supporting evidence than this.
I have studies showing=
% aromatase inhibition, as a whole plant and for the specific AI components within the plant.
Absorption
Metabolism
Toxicity
a host of other properties.
labs proving efficacy. Test increase, estro drop, LH,FSH, PRL, SHBG.
Well, for the sake of a good conversation allow me to address your points:

Ellagic Acid as a SERM can be placed in the same boat as Arimistane as an AI, being that there are no in-vivo, double blind, placebo controlled studies stating it has any effect on the HPTA in humans. Same with E. Cottoni. Furthermore being that E. Cottoni was shown to have comparable affinity to estrogen receptors as Tamoxifen, can you be sure its Ellagic Acid isnt being overpowered by E. Cottoni? I know you tested just ellagic acid and you support it, but it is arguable E. Cottoni has favorable data to support it being the stronger SERM of the two.

Again I would know, Ive seen the literature for both these ingredients. I am well versed with promegranate extracts(like Ellagic Acid for example) and there is more human data to support pom extracts vasorelaxation, oxygen free radical scavenging, hypolipidemic, and anti-inflammatory effects than its SERM abilities to modulate the HPTA favorably in humans(of which there is none). Furthermore I have seen the bloodwork of individuals on a test cycle whose estrogen was kept within normal range while test was through the roof, supporting that arimistane is an excellent choice for estrogen regulation. I even know an individual personally who ran test cyp and the OG erase and that was enough to control estorgen to prevent gyno(this individual was gyno prone). Don't be so hard on arimistane, I have personally found it to be quite effective.

Furthermore,I dont think its fair to assume other companies DONT conduct in house studies or internally test formula's/products as you alluded to.

For example, being a member of the R&D formulations team with OL I have personally witnessed and been part of researching, designing and in-house testing for what we release. So to make such an accusation is plainly unfair, if not false. I am sure other companies such as PES also do in-house testing to insure the final product to be top of the line. BLR is not the only company that makes sure their products have data on purity, metabolism, toxicity, absorption, % efficacy, etc etc. So to act as if BLR is unique in this endeavor is just not true, OL does this, and I am sure other companies do this as well.

Going back to the product at hand, I am quite eager to see what you ended up choosing and reading the data you have behind the product. As an avid researcher, my interest is always piqued by new products.

Exciting times, BLR releasing new products, we have at least 5 products on the horizon to be released shortly.

Did you read the article I posted by the way?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you post ANY study regarding arimistane?
im interested in reading it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you post ANY study regarding arimistane?
im interested in reading it.
I think you skipped over some of my post. Didnt you see I admitted that there are no human studies?

But I have seen positive feedback and supportive blood work(even my own bloodwork supported this).

The only studies with arimistane show its high affinity to aromatase.