Black Lion Research New Oral AI

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man Im replying on auto pilot lol.
Multiple product launches are rough.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for ANY study on arimistane here are two right off the bat:

Endocrinol Exp.
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis.
Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4274027

J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-205.
Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase.
Numazawa M1, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8035427

And here is a member posting blood work on cycle while on arimistane:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180621-iron-liver-getting.html#post2962582

And here is in house testing done by app-nut:
Applied Nutriceuticals® In-House Pilot Work, April 2010, Copyright © 2010 by Applied Nutriceuticals®
The Effects of a Dietary Supplement, Free TestTM, on Serum Free and Total Testosterone Levels in Weight-Trained Male Subjects
Tanis, D., Orrell, D. and Long, Dr. W.
Lab Corp® and Applied Nutriceuticals® Research, Charlotte, North Carolina 28269

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you skipped over some of my post. Didnt you see I admitted that there are no human studies?

But I have seen positive feedback and supportive blood work(even my own bloodwork supported this).

The only studies with arimistane show its high affinity to aromatase.
The ingredient sucks (personal experience) People used erase (me included) because it created a crazy buzz. In all honesty, it's not something I'll never buy. The ingredient itself has lost a lot of support as well.

I gave it a lot of chances and never saw anything really. Just minor dr joints at 100mg

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The ingredient sucks (personal experience) People used erase (me included) because it created a crazy buzz. In all honesty, it's not something I'll never buy. The ingredient itself has lost a lot of support as well.

I gave it a lot of chances and never saw anything really. Just minor dr joints at 100mg
To each his own. I am a strong believer in use what works best for you, whether it be a style of dieting, routine, or supplement regimen.

I personally have really enjoyed it at doses of 100-125mg. Ive even ran 150mg with a strong testboosting stack with good results. My personal experiences with it have been positive. Never really had problems with eliminate and joints, but Ive seen the complaints at high doses.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To each his own. I am a strong believer in use what works best for you, whether it be a style of dieting, routine, or supplement regimen.

I personally have really enjoyed it at doses of 100-125mg. Ive even ran 150mg with a strong testboosting stack with good results. My personal experiences with it have been positive. Never really had problems with eliminate and joints, but Ive seen the complaints at high doses.
Glad this didn't turn out ugly. A lot of people on AM take everything to the as$ lol.

I agree. To each their own. ;-)

Now back to our regularly scheduled program hehe

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sorry for the bump but I don't know that much about suppression from different compounds beside the basics. Pretty much what you ran was a harsher than a simple test cycle right?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look at it like this....There are NO studies I am aware of regarding arimistane and everyone uses it.
Look at the compounds being used aside from arimistane.
Do they have in- vivo, human, double blind placebo controlled studies? I know of one for example that is being used thats like a 500k- million times weaker than letro. Literally. And this is assuming it was 100% orally bioavailable which it almost certainly is not. Proof of viability is being based on a study claiming its so weak you would need to take like a kilo per day for it to work. The AI pool is shallow at the moment. Formestane was the last man standing.

The other issue is companies dont take the time or spend the money to study in house. We dont just take a reference in some obscure paper as proof of viability. We run extensive testing so we actually know if it works. This way we are not releasing a product and just hoping for the best and selling you guys something that has as much chance of being an AI as my shoe does. Its one thing to see something mentioned in a paper somewhere. Its another to prove it works. I dont think any intelligent human would assume something was viable based solely upon a single mention in a paper. Its a great start but you have to test for efficacy, dose, toxicity etc.

My point is there are a bunch of things being sold as AIs that have less supporting evidence than this.
I have studies showing=
% aromatase inhibition, as a whole plant and for the specific AI components within the plant.
Absorption
Metabolism
Toxicity
a host of other properties.
labs proving efficacy. Test increase, estro drop, LH,FSH, PRL, SHBG.

My inkling is the oral AI may be a Alangium salviifolium stem extract? if so, are you using specific Cardinane Sesquiterpenes or extracted for full spectrum?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Screw it...gonna order this as soon as it comes out. Stacked with ostarine (4 weeks left), x gels, reduce xt and forskolin 95 for 8 weeks..I'm stoked. I'm finally 190 at around 14-15% body fat and want to hit 175-180 10% by Augusut 22nd cause I'm a groomsmen and the wedding is at a lake....meaning we can take our shirts off afterwards....everyone is use to me being 220 23% body fat so it would be hilarious to see people's reactions

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My inkling is the oral AI may be a Alangium salviifolium stem extract? if so, are you using specific Cardinane Sesquiterpenes or extracted for full spectrum?
NoAddedHmones actually before you joined our team, the R&D team at OL which I am a member of considered releasing this ingredients a a standalone product. We ultimately decided against it and choose to pursue compounds with more data like LJ1000.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones actually before you joined our team, the R&D team at OL which I am a member of considered releasing this ingredients a a standalone product. We ultimately decided against it and choose to pursue compounds with more data like LJ1000.
Oh nice, I was reviewing the full texts back when it came out in late Feb, was kind of waiting on further follow up studies before I raised it with the rest of the R&D team. Great to see you guys were on top of it!

shirt

Awards
I hope you don't seriously think he's going to tell you anything before it goes on sale.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw it...gonna order this as soon as it comes out. Stacked with ostarine (4 weeks left), x gels, reduce xt and forskolin 95 for 8 weeks..I'm stoked. I'm finally 190 at around 14-15% body fat and want to hit 175-180 10% by Augusut 22nd cause I'm a groomsmen and the wedding is at a lake....meaning we can take our shirts off afterwards....everyone is use to me being 220 23% body fat so it would be hilarious to see people's reactions
If your goal is fat loss the transdermal might be better. Ai plus fat burners. Either way though youll have a great result. The oral is exceptional.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you don't seriously think he's going to tell you anything before it goes on sale.
So fsr nobody has figured it out. Again if they had i think someone would be using this stuff. Its pretty amazing.

mikeym

Awards
Reform. Granted not the most attention-grabbing name but it's like formeron reformed haha, reform your body, also fits along with Rebirth.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reform. Granted not the most attention-grabbing name but it's like formeron reformed haha, reform your body, also fits along with Rebirth.
I like this name. I think its being used already IIRC (I may be thinking just of rebirth though).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this name. I think its being used already IIRC (I may be thinking just of rebirth though).
I like it too. I just googled and there is something called reform matrix but that's all I could find.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I like it too. I just googled and there is something called reform matrix but that's all I could find.
I was thinking of Reform 95 from nimbus :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of Reform 95 from nimbus :D
Lol. That too. Totally slipped my mind and I have a bottle on my dresser. Perhaps reformed then? I like both.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Reformeron

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this a suicidal AI like Aromasin or is it more like Arimidex? I may pick up a bottle to dose on top of my Arimidex on cycle if any Estrogen sides pop up.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I like Reformeron or Formeron unchained. Play off of the original name somehow

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Recomperon
Recompadrone

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^basic lol jk. I do like the formeron name. I wish we knew what the compounds were so we could build from there.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how long can this new Oral AI be taken consecutively?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long can this new Oral AI be taken consecutively?
It can be taken as long as you want if you dont crush estro too much.
Everyone is different but for a plant this stuff is exceptionally strong so youll have to be easy with it unless your estro is high. Or stack it with viron.

plifter42

Awards
If you are looking for ANY study on arimistane here are two right off the bat:
I have been asking around on the internet lately at 75% of people say that arimistane does nothing but lower cortisol levels and 25% say that it does lower estrogen. Or I get an indirect response, saying maybe it will maybe it won't. I ran OL Elim1nate at 50mgs daily on my 750mg test cycle for 15 weeks and I think I got some gyno from it but didn't get bloods done.

Noone will give me a straight answer... Is arimistane an AI or not...

plifter42

Awards
I've always been a fan of OL products... But if you look at the link in my sig there's a pic of my "front relaxed" which some users are pointing out possible gyno. This would have been from my test run which ramped up from 500mg to 750mg to 1g/week for about 15 weeks, using Elim1nate at 50mgs as an AI as suggested by another OL company rep. If I got gyno because I followed his advice by using OL arimistane instead of adex I'm not a happy camper :( :(

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have been asking around on the internet lately at 75% of people say that arimistane does nothing but lower cortisol levels and 25% say that it does lower estrogen. Or I get an indirect response, saying maybe it will maybe it won't. I ran OL Elim1nate at 50mgs daily on my 750mg test cycle for 15 weeks and I think I got some gyno from it but didn't get bloods done.

Noone will give me a straight answer... Is arimistane an AI or not...
NOT!
I have done 2 blood test with arimistane and both came out with hight Estro!

With that much test per week I wouldn't use any OTC supplements though...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always been a fan of OL products... But if you look at the link in my sig there's a pic of my "front relaxed" which some users are pointing out possible gyno. This would have been from my test run which ramped up from 500mg to 750mg to 1g/week for about 15 weeks, using Elim1nate at 50mgs as an AI as suggested by another OL company rep. If I got gyno because I followed his advice by using OL arimistane instead of adex I'm not a happy camper :( :(
Who told you arimistane would be fine to control estro on a cycle like that?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Who told you arimistane would be fine to control estro on a cycle like that?
This.

50mg of arimistane will not control gyno on a 1g of test cycle