Black Dragon Methylstane & Elite Formulations Tren Elite

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I recently received a bottle of each supplement listed in the subject. I have been doing research, but I am looking for just a straight forward answer. I am not planning on stacking the two supplements, and only plan on using minimal dose. If I was to take minimal dose of Methylstane what would one want to take with it and after as a PCT?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
"Minimal dose" is very subjective. I'm guessing you mean 30 mg for the Methylstane, which looks to be just Epistane. Bare minimum for support would be liver support (TUDCA or Himalaya Livercare) or you could run Cycle Assist (or something similar) with one of the aforementioned products for more comprehensive support. PCT would probably consist of a test booster (DAA, forskolin, fadogia), an AI (Erase), and you should probably use a SERM. Protocol for the Tren Elite would be similar, though you probably wouldn't need dedicated liver support.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I say minimal dose because I would like to see how my body reacts. Especially being my first cycle with such supplements.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I say minimal dose because I would like to see how my body reacts. Especially being my first cycle with such supplements.
I didn't ask why you were taking a "minimal dose". I pointed out that simply stating that you'll take a "minimal dose" doesn't tell us how much you actually plan to take. If Methylstane is Epistane and it comes in the standard 10 mg caps, then a "minimal dose" could be a bare minimum effective dose of 20 or 30 mg, or it could be just one 10 mg cap, which isn't even worth taking. Or maybe the dosing for this brand is different and they do the 15 mg caps or the 18 mg caps or the 20 mg caps. My point is that a "minimal dose" can be several different things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Noteboom Cycle Logs 7
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0