BiO gets Poseidonized

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just a brief rundown of my impressions of Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition.

I've been using it consistently since I recieved it over a week ago and I have to say..WOW, very nice stuff.

I am a big advocate of Magnesium supplementation and have been for years. Normally, I take Magnesium Asporotate and Zinc Asporotate by Solaray and "thought" this was enough...until I tried Posiedon.

The real problem with trying to take Mg pills is that you'll reach a point where your guts simply can't take anymore and you'll get the runs. With Solaray's capsules, anything over 5 pills caused this reaction. Many nutritionists and naturopaths consider this reaction to a sign that your body has enough MG and is rejecting the excess. I used to believe this as well but now I am thinking it's simply a matter of absorbability as large doses of Poseidon go down and stay down easy and actually produce the relaxing effect I read so much about with Mg supplementation but rarely ever experience.

Upon dosing two servings of Poseidon in the evening, I very quickly felt my muscles relax and my brain wasn't too far behind. A very nice sense of relaxation that feels 100% natural as opposed to alcohol or herbs. All servings taken on an empty stomach as advised.

This effect carried over to the next day where I dosed about 3 servings sipped throughout the day. Much of the daily anxiety and stress that I normally feel were gone and this left me with a better focus and endurance for daily tasks. Workout performance has also increased but this I cannot fairly claim to be all Poseidon's doing as I am on cycle.

All in all, GREAT product at a good price as it saves me from buying multiple bottles of Mg, Zinc and even cuts down on my Emergen-C use (Mixing Emergen-C into Poseidon doses helps the flavor a lot). As others have been saying..I'm hooked.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Just a brief rundown of my impressions of Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition.

I've been using it consistently since I received it over a week ago and I have to say..WOW, very nice stuff.

I am a big advocate of Magnesium supplementation and have been for years. Normally, I take Magnesium Asporotate and Zinc Asporotate by Solaray and "thought" this was enough...until I tried Poseidon.

The real problem with trying to take Mg pills is that you'll reach a point where your guts simply can't take anymore and you'll get the runs. With Solaray's capsules, anything over 5 pills caused this reaction. Many nutritionists and naturopaths consider this reaction to a sign that your body has enough MG and is rejecting the excess. I used to believe this as well but now I am thinking it's simply a matter of absorbability as large doses of Poseidon go down and stay down easy and actually produce the relaxing effect I read so much about with Mg supplementation but rarely ever experience.

Upon dosing two servings of Poseidon in the evening, I very quickly felt my muscles relax and my brain wasn't too far behind. A very nice sense of relaxation that feels 100% natural as opposed to alcohol or herbs. All servings taken on an empty stomach as advised.

This effect carried over to the next day where I dosed about 3 servings sipped throughout the day. Much of the daily anxiety and stress that I normally feel were gone and this left me with a better focus and endurance for daily tasks.
Workout performance has also increased but this I cannot fairly claim to be all Poseidon's doing as I am on cycle.

All in all, GREAT product at a good price as it saves me from buying multiple bottles of Mg, Zinc and even cuts down on my Emergen-C use (Mixing Emergen-C into Poseidon doses helps the flavor a lot). As others have been saying..I'm hooked.
Excellent feedback Bioman! Thanks for sharing! :clap2:

I highlighted in bold letters above my favorite benefit of Poseidon that you point out so well. :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review bman, I'm going to have to look into some emergen-c.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is kinda like Emergen-C taken to the next level, IMO. You get way more Mg in a wide array of bioavailable forms.

Also..I have not had any niacin flushing until today and it was very very mild. Had to think of a reason why I was slightly red in the face lol.

I have taken as many as 4 doses all at once with ZERO gastro issues which says a lot about the absorbability of this mix.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, your the ultimate testing tester B. 4 servings at a whop... that turns me red just thinking about it.:D

Here's to the man:box:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Must try... Poseidon.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is kinda like Emergen-C taken to the next level, IMO. You get way more Mg in a wide array of bioavailable forms.

Also..I have not had any niacin flushing until today and it was very very mild. Had to think of a reason why I was slightly red in the face lol.

I have taken as many as 4 doses all at once with ZERO gastro issues which says a lot about the absorbability of this mix.
:clap2:

Workin