SNS Theracurmin XT - 300 mg - 27x More Bioavailable than Standard Curcumin - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Highly Bioavailable Curcumin Extract
27x More Bioavailable Than Standard Curcumin
300 MG. Theracurmin® Per Capsule

Theracurmin Rendering (Front).png
Theracurmin Label (Supp Facts).png

300 mg. Theracurmin®
25 mg. AstraGin®
10 mg. Bioperine®

Theracurmin® is a specialized ultra-potent form of curcumin that utilizes patented, colloidal dispersion and nanotechnology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood.

Theracurmin® is backed by 24+ clinical studies.

AstraGin® and Bioperine® are both clinically researched absorption enhancers that are included in Theracurmin XT to help maximize the already enhanced absorption of Theracurmin®.

Theracurmin XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Anti-Inflammatory Support
  • Natural Pain Relief Support
  • Joint Comfort & Mobility
  • Cardiovascular Health
  • Cognitive Health & Memory
  • Liver Health & Detoxification
  • Respiratory & Lung Health
  • Metabolic Pathway Efficiency
  • Anti-Aging & Longevity Properties
  • Exercise Endurance & Muscle Recovery
  • Clinically Researched Curcumin Extract
  • Highly Absorbable via Nanotechnology
  • 27x More Bioavailable Than Normal Curcumin
  • 2 Clinically Researched, Patented Absorption Enhancers
  • Ultra-Potent – Contains 3x the Dosage of Theracurmin® as Some Competing Products
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn More About Curcumin & the Theracurmin® Advantage:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the popularity of turmeric/curcumin supplements on the rise, it’s important to understand what makes the ingredient effective and the difference between the different types.

What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is found naturally occurring in turmeric and is the active constituent that is responsible for many of its health benefits including natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory support, improved joint comfort and mobility, improved cognitive health, and much more.

Unfortunately, curcumin is hard for the body to absorb. This will be discussed more in depth below along with how Theracurmin® overcomes curcumin’s poor oral bioavailability.

History of Curcumin:
Curcumin has been used for centuries in both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic medicine. It has been sold in dietary supplements in the US for a long time but really emerged as a subject of interest when a study was published in 2000 that compared the onset of cognitive decline in people in the USA with people in India. The study found that people from a particular region in Northern India had 75% lower cognitive decline compared with people from a US town in Pennsylvania. The difference? Curcumin’s use in traditional Indian medicine and the consumption of yellow curry dishes containing turmeric, where curcumin exists in high levels.

In the study mentioned above, participants in Northern India frequently ate yellow curry so curcumin was delivered in a usable amount through dietary intake. In the US, it is not common for Americans to eat large amounts of curcumin regularly and extracting curcumin for use in pill or capsules at the time of the study required a huge dose simply because the body doesn’t easily absorb curcumin. In other words, while curcumin has some amazing potential health benefits, the average American doesn’t consume enough of it and the body simply cannot make efficient use of it before it is excreted from the body. This is called bioavailability – hence, it being said that low bioavailability is a common problem with most curcumin supplements.

The Bioavailability Problem with Curcumin:
As discussed above, when consumed orally, the absorption (bioavailability) of regular curcumin is quite poor. The reason is that curcumin is relatively insoluble in water and is rapidly transformed and excreted from the body. Poor absorption/low bioavailability is one of the reasons that not all clinical studies have shown regular curcumin to be effective even when extremely large dosages were given.

How Theracurmin® Solves the Bioavailability Problem:
To tackle the bioavailability of curcumin, researchers incorporated nanotechnology into their approach. Nanotechnology is the scientific process of reducing the particle size of compounds often as much as one hundred times. Theracurmin® is finely milled in a colloidal suspension with glycerin and gum ghatti, a complex polysaccharide derived from the sap of the ghatti tree. The emulsifying properties of the gum ghatti give Theracurmin® excellent stability and solubility, dramatically enhancing bioavailability to increase curcumin levels in the blood.

Studies on Theracurmin® have shown that Theracurmin® is 27 times more bioavailable than standard curcumin and is a significantly more effective form of curcumin than normal curcumin supplements.

This improved absorption with Theracurmin® is extremely important because it allows Theracurmin® to more effectively deliver the awesome potential benefits that curcumin has to offer.

Whether you take curcumin for your liver, brain, heart, joints, or all of these plus more, you should consider high absorption Theracurmin®. With its superior bioavailability, it gives you more of what you take curcumin for.

In addition to Theracurmin®’s already enhanced bioavailability, SNS Theracurmin® XT takes it a step further by combining it with two clinically researched, patented absorption enhancers – Bioperine® and AstraGin®.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Examining the Potential Benefits:
Curcumin has been so widely researched and has such a wide variety of benefits that entire articles could be written detailing the vast potential benefits of this incredible ingredient.

For the sake of time and readability, this write-up will give an abbreviated overview of some of the most commonly discussed and popular ones.

Anti-Inflammatory Support:
Curcumin is well-known and well-researched for its potential anti-inflammatory properties.

Curcumin has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine and may have more studies on it than any other herb for its potential anti-inflammatory benefits. People most commonly associate Curcumin’s potential anti-inflammatory benefits with just joint health but it is also commonly used for and has been researched for its potential whole body anti-inflammatory benefits.

Joint Health & Mobility Support:
Curcumin is one of the most popular joint health ingredients on the market and is commonly used to help support reduced pain and increased ease of movement for people with joint issues.

Curcumin has been the subject of numerous studies that have shown positive outcomes for people with joint health related issues and is possibly the most well-researched herb on the planet for joint health related benefits.

Cardiovascular/Heart Health Support:
Studies have shown that Curcumin can support heart health by helping to inhibit inflammation, fighting oxidative stress, encouraging healthy blood flow, promoting arterial and vascular health, and by helping to support healthy cholesterol levels.

Brain & Cognitive Support:
Curcumin is thought to have neuroprotective properties and to support brain health by increasing blood flow to the brain, enhancing focus, and by reducing inflammatory and oxidative stress, both of which are linked to degenerative symptoms.

Some cognitive health benefits associated with Curcumin include supporting working memory, focus, calmness, and reduced feelings of occasional stress.

Curcumin has also been shown to help support the body’s fight against degenerative processes in the brain by boosting levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of neurons.

Liver Health Support:
Curcumin supports the body’s natural detoxification system and is thought to support liver health through its ability to stimulate bile secretion and by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.

Health Aging/Anti-Aging & Longevity Support:
Curcumin, and especially the more advanced forms of Curcumin like Theracurmin®, are some of the most popular ingredients in the anti-aging & longevity category of supplements due to its wide variety of potential benefits.

In addition to the wide variety of potential benefits listed above, Curcumin may have anti-aging benefits and support healthy aging through reducing the effects of low grade oxidative and inflammatory stress, which can damage cells and accelerate degenerative changes in the body.

Stacking & Synergy:
Theracurmin XT can be taken with Joint Support XT, Cissus XT, PEA Relief, Pepti-Plex, or a wide variety of other SNS products to help you reach your health and fitness goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theracurmin XT is already at or on the way to some retailers and is available to any retailers that would like to offer it.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 60 Veg caps

Theracurmin XT - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

Theracurmin XT - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

Theracurmin XT - 12 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seen this pop up on DPS, was waiting for the write up, looks awesome!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seen this pop up on DPS, was waiting for the write up, looks awesome!
Thank you. We've had a lot of requests to do a Theracurmin product. If anyone is familiar with this and what some brands sell it for, they'll see right away how incredible of a price that we are offering this for.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The price for the amount per bottle is stupid. 👀

Almost makes me feel bad what I used to pay for this previously. Also I’m kinda dumb and always thought it was theracumin not theracurmin…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The price for the amount per bottle is stupid. 👀

Almost makes me feel bad what I used to pay for this previously. Also I’m kinda dumb and always thought it was theracumin not theracurmin…
Ha. You're definitely not dumb - you know a lot about ingredients and are a genius on training.

This is one that I think/hope anyone familiar with what ingredient normally sells for is going to be super happy with our price :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ha. You're definitely not dumb - you know a lot about ingredients and are a genius on training.

This is one that I think/hope anyone familiar with what ingredient normally sells for is going to be super happy with our price :)
More the issue that it has been out for years and I have definitely recommended it a decent bit and no one has ever corrected me. 😭

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As this is more convenient than topical, do you think this might be just as effective? If you can compare the two.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As this is more convenient than topical, do you think this might be just as effective? If you can compare the two.
I've been very happy with using topical XPG gel as my daily curcumin. I loved Theracurmin back in the day though, only stopped as it became price prohibitive. I may end up going something like 1 pump per day gel + 1 cap of this per day to kind of cover multiple directions of use (but I would say you couldn't going wrong with either, even at 1 cap of this with the dosage).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theracurmin is a different type of curcumin than CurcuPrime, so its hard to make a direct comparison. We do use both forms in our Elite Curcumin product, whereas the dosage of Theracurmin itself is much higher in Theracurmin XT. In comparison to CurcuPrime Gel, its hard to go wrong either way results wise, but I personally use CurcuPrime Gel for inflammation in my leg where the tissue damage is from my accident but have already started using Theracurmin XT orally. It's also hard to give a head to head comparison between CurcuPrime and Theracurmin bc CurcuPrime is Tetrahydrocurcumin, one isolated constituent from curcumin whereas Theracurmin enhances absorption and bioavailability of curcumin and all its active constituents.

I hope that helps explain it and doesn't confuse it more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let customers in the UK and EU know that Unreal Supps was very excited about this and wanted to make sure they had it in stock as soon as it was released. They have this and PEA Relief listed now and I wanted to confirm that they do have it in stock and ready to ship.

Sometimes when something is just released, people will ask if international retailers actually have it in stock, so I wanted to confirm that yes, they do.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been very happy with using topical XPG gel as my daily curcumin. I loved Theracurmin back in the day though, only stopped as it became price prohibitive. I may end up going something like 1 pump per day gel + 1 cap of this per day to kind of cover multiple directions of use (but I would say you couldn't going wrong with either, even at 1 cap of this with the dosage).
I've always been a 1 cap kinda guy. I take 400-500mg of c3, or meriva, but I've been doing it for many years now, and while it might not be the optimal dose, my thinking is that the main point is consistency longterm, if the goal is antiaging and general health, vs taking the optimal theraputic dose for a specific issue. One cap of Theracumin XT should provide way better benefits than a similar cap of C3.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've always been a 1 cap kinda guy. I take 400-500mg of c3, or meriva, but I've been doing it for many years now, and while it might not be the optimal dose, my thinking is that the main point is consistency longterm, if the goal is antiaging and general health, vs taking the optimal theraputic dose for a specific issue. One cap of Theracumin XT should provide way better benefits than a similar cap of C3.
Same I’ve been taking “low” dose curcumin for so long now. I also figure I don’t have like pressing need for high dose so I just try to take some continually for hopeful benefit.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same I’ve been taking “low” dose curcumin for so long now. I also figure I don’t have like pressing need for high dose so I just try to take some continually for hopeful benefit.
I don't want that alzheimers/dementia bullshit if I can avoid it lol.

Basically everyone should be taking curcumin every day, along with (IMO) green tea and fish oil, for overall health and antiaging. Cheap, and effective. So jump on these stacks and get that ball rolling!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A more absorbable Curcumin? @sns8778 when deciding between buying this or elite Curcumin XT, does it come to preferences or is there a slightly different use case for it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A more absorbable Curcumin? @sns8778 when deciding between buying this or elite Curcumin XT, does it come to preferences or is there a slightly different use case for it?
Elite Curcumin and Theracurmin XT are both great products.

Elite Curcumin has some Theracurmin in it - it has 500 mg. of C3 Curcumin Complex, 250 mg. CurcuPrime, and 100 mg. Theracurmin; whereas Theracurmin XT has 300 mg. of Theracurmin per capsule.

Everyone pretty much agrees that one of the biggest issues with curcumin in general is the poor oral bioavailability.

Different branded ingredient companies go about trying to improve the oral bioavailability in different ways and because of this, there are different types of higher bioavailability curcumin.

The reality is that different types may work different for different people and before Elite Curcumin, people were left to having to try different types/forms to see which worked best for them. With Elite Curcumin, we included 3 of the most well-researched ones that were truly different from one another in one product so that people could use one product and get enhanced absorption via different pathways rather than have to try a lot of different products.

The reason that we did a Theracurmin XT product separately is because it is a very unique form of curcumin and has some great studies on it and is a very popular form; and we had had a lot of requests from people to do one at a cost effective price.

My worry in doing one is that I didn't want it to confuse people - they are both great products and its hard to go wrong either way.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Elite Curcumin and Theracurmin XT are both great products.

Elite Curcumin has some Theracurmin in it - it has 500 mg. of C3 Curcumin Complex, 250 mg. CurcuPrime, and 100 mg. Theracurmin; whereas Theracurmin XT has 300 mg. of Theracurmin per capsule.

Everyone pretty much agrees that one of the biggest issues with curcumin in general is the poor oral bioavailability.

Different branded ingredient companies go about trying to improve the oral bioavailability in different ways and because of this, there are different types of higher bioavailability curcumin.

The reality is that different types may work different for different people and before Elite Curcumin, people were left to having to try different types/forms to see which worked best for them. With Elite Curcumin, we included 3 of the most well-researched ones that were truly different from one another in one product so that people could use one product and get enhanced absorption via different pathways rather than have to try a lot of different products.

The reason that we did a Theracurmin XT product separately is because it is a very unique form of curcumin and has some great studies on it and is a very popular form; and we had had a lot of requests from people to do one at a cost effective price.

My worry in doing one is that I didn't want it to confuse people - they are both great products and its hard to go wrong either way.
Interesting. I will have to try them out and see which I respond to better. I'm genuinely curious about the difference in taking the three kinds in one vs a higher dose of one specific high absorption one