BiO and Epistane..a love story.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A hormone that rivals Superdrol without causing complete insanity and alarming liver values? Too good to be true, but I am going to find out.

This is the end of week one on Epistane and it was started after three weeks of PP use. The PP portion of this cycle went well gaining a total of 10 pounds with an increase in strength that was pretty considerable given that I had taken about 4 months off of serious lifting due to a new baby..no sleep, terrible diet et cetera, et cetera.

Pre cycle I was a flabby 182, at the end of the PP run I was and still am 192 with signs of leaning out.

After one week on Epi, I am not seeing much weight gain and I may very well be tapped out for this cycle..but the strength gains are coming on in force.

My leg workout 4 days ago was...alarming. I PR'ed on leg press (1000 pounds :dance: ) and had to keep myself from doing more for fear of exceeding tendon strength. Moving 20 plates around the gym is a pain though. This is up from about 850 at the start of the cycle.

Oddly, I didn't lose too much leg strength during my break. It was the chest workouts that suffered mightily. I went from using 4 plates per side on the Hammer strength Iso-Lateral press to a mere 2 with great difficulty. Ouch.

Last night, that shot up to 3 plates per side with ease except that the pump was truly painful. Tricep extenstions were a breeze except for the pumps which, though fun to look at, were impeding my desire to tear it up.

Recovery has been good overall on Epi except for the leg WO which killed me for about 3 days mentally. My legs never got sore at all, but I was seriously drained which is to be expected. After last night's chest WO, I feel great with only minor soreness despite putting several extra sets.

Will update after each WO..every 3 days or so.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
subscribe, looking forward to the results and overall experience

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I predict that you're going to like this compound.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er jealous... looks for vasoline now that superdrol is unavailable for date 2nite.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery has been good overall on Epi except for the leg WO which killed me for about 3 days mentally. My legs never got sore at all, but I was seriously drained which is to be expected. After last night's chest WO, I feel great with only minor soreness despite putting several extra sets.

1000lbs, that'll take the fight out of you for a while. :sick: Awesome lift Bio.:clap2:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I predict that you're going to like this compound.
I second that!

And reps for the title,I got all warm and fuzzy feelin inside :D

Good luck on your run Bioman!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gents.

As an addendum..I was initially taking 20mg, but shortness of breath and an overall crappy feeling made me lower the dose back to 10 mg. Looking back, it was probably just the feeling of coming off PP at about the same time as doing that leg lift..which laid me out for about two days, lol. I will run it at 10 for about a week longer then attempt to up the dose to 20 mg again. I am quite sensitive to most steroids so needing lower dose is not at all uncommon with me. 5 mg of M1T used to kill me as did 10 of SD.

As for body recomp..I am noticing a little bit of leaning out or drying out. Muscles are staying full and hard most of the time. Back pumps are a bit of a problem when I am doing tile work or walking any real distance. Taurine has helped a little.

Protein intake is about 225-250 g per day with around 3500 cals taken in on an average day. BF..too high, guessing about 12-15%.

Shoulder/back/bicep WO will be sometime this weekend.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bio if you get the sides with lower dose steroids is it safe to assume that you also get the full benefits at lowered dose also?

Oh and good luck with the pumps.Epi didnt give them to me but on M1T Id cramp up just thinking about moving.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking the sides may have just been a fluke due to the heavy leg day and coming off PP....I feel great now. Mood is terrific, libido is high, energy levels could be better. I was just being cautious because it sucks to overdose yourself right off the bat. Not really noticing any back pumps anymore. Shortness of breath comes and goes seemingly without a reason, but is "generally mild" as Big Pharma likes to say.

I'll see how 10 mg treats me for a few more days.

Today is an off day.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Another off day, but back pumps are still in the picture. Nothing brutal, but noticable.

Upped dose to 20 mg today and just took a BP reading;

118/81 at 82 BPM. Not bad at all considering I live at 7000'.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
BP as of right now 124/79.

Weight 193.

Did shoulders/back/biceps last night and the pump was killing me. After 2 sets of military press, 4 sets of Arnolds, and 3 sets of rear lateral raises I could hardly move. It wasn't pleasant and it effected the workout considerably. Back pumps are still a nuisance so I will be upping my daily taurine intake by another 5 grams per day.

No issues with gyno..nips are small and perky. Appears some of the fat in the breast/pec area is shrinking a little.

Gains appear to have slowed to a trickle so I may end this cycle at the 2 to 2.5 week mark. I am remodelling a home and doing tile work so the pumps are a bit of hassle. We shall see. For testing of this compound it would probably be better to run it solo and not after a PP cycle..but I just couldn't help myself lol.

Thus far, I'd say it lives up to it's claims though.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A hormone that rivals Superdrol without causing complete insanity and alarming liver values? Too good to be true, but I am going to find out.

This is the end of week one on Epistane and it was started after three weeks of PP use. The PP portion of this cycle went well gaining a total of 10 pounds with an increase in strength that was pretty considerable given that I had taken about 4 months off of serious lifting due to a new baby..no sleep, terrible diet et cetera, et cetera.

Pre cycle I was a flabby 182, at the end of the PP run I was and still am 192 with signs of leaning out.

After one week on Epi, I am not seeing much weight gain and I may very well be tapped out for this cycle..but the strength gains are coming on in force.

My leg workout 4 days ago was...alarming. I PR'ed on leg press (1000 pounds :dance: ) and had to keep myself from doing more for fear of exceeding tendon strength. Moving 20 plates around the gym is a pain though. This is up from about 850 at the start of the cycle.

Oddly, I didn't lose too much leg strength during my break. It was the chest workouts that suffered mightily. I went from using 4 plates per side on the Hammer strength Iso-Lateral press to a mere 2 with great difficulty. Ouch.

Last night, that shot up to 3 plates per side with ease except that the pump was truly painful. Tricep extenstions were a breeze except for the pumps which, though fun to look at, were impeding my desire to tear it up.

What is your dosage of Epi?

Also, Epi is VERY touchy with calories. A little too low and it tends to lean you out quite a bit, increase strength, and harden you up but increasing protein and overall cals really does help. It won't put the fat on you either if you are worried about that. Seems everyone sees the same thing when they drop cals down a little too low. But then again since you started with PP you could just be tapped out as you said.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was going to say my nips are "exquisite" just to see if anyone is reading this log...but I scaled back a bit.

Dosage started at 10 and is now 20mg.

I kinda get the feeling I am just tapped out on this cycle. Like I said, it would be a better experiement if I had run Epi without any interderence from the initial PP phase of the cycle, but I think this run gives me an idea of what Epi can do.

The pump is seriously ridiculous which is fun at the gym. Elsewhere..notsomuch but on all other fronts..mental/emotional, physical this is turning out to be a great compound in that the sides are easy to live with even for someone who is sensitive / a hyper responder.

Other sides noted thus far;

Fatigue. Not as bad as SD or M1T lethargy but still quite noticable. The mornings after a workout are rough as is the rest of that day.

Appetite. Seems to be down a little which is making bulking none too easy. I still choke down at least 3000 cals per day with 225-250 grams of protein but it's been somewhat of a struggle. I never have a huge appetite though so this may not be Epi's doing.

Sleep. Has mostly been good. PP and many other compounds really disturn my sleep. Epi does not seem to effect it.

Mood. Been pretty good as mentioned before. No depression or anger issues which commonly occur for me on other compounds.

I have decided to end this cycle sometime this weekend..probably after one more workout. I will retest this compound after a 2 month break.

PCT will consist of Toremifene, fenugreek and DHEA. Rebound Reloaded is also on hand should any estro rebound issues occur.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log Bioman. Ill bet things are much better on the next run.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Great read Bio!!

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bioman again.

tattoopierced1

cant wait for my epi to come in...hopefully soon...been waiting patiently for 3 weeks now

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm fighting the temptation to continue on and add a 4AD/19Nor trans to the mix..hehehe.

Buuuut my body is telling me otherwise. Time for break after Sunday night and concentrate on keeping my ill-gotten gains.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Dosage started at 10 and is now 20mg.

Yeah those dosages are extremely low, that is probably why after the PP cycle you weren't seeing a whole lot. I ran 30/40/40/40 by itself. Ran Toremifene and an AI for 2 weeks, but at day 9 I was fully recovered and the boys were sure as hell much bigger than usual haha. Even gained a lb. in PCT.

It is an interesting compound, seems to really help you out in PCT when you are done with it and the anti-e effects seem to linger on afterwards and aid in recovery. Next time give it a go at higher dosages and see how easy the PCT is!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Bump for a conclusion! :study:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Okay I found this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/60583-epistane-havoc-results-2.html

I decided to run the Epi for one additional week at 40 mgs, making this the end of week 3 for Epi and week 6 for the cycle's total.

Noticing some nice body recomp..waistline is the same 32" but abs are showing through a bit more.

Mood and libido still elevated. Fatigue is tolerable though present. Back pumps are kept in check by 5-10 grams of taurine per day..and man, do I notice if i forget to take it.

Still holding at 193 but have definitely gained size as several people have commented on this lately. Pumps in the gym are still pretty sick...I caught my reflection in the mirror at the gym and got scared because I thought some big bald mofo was staring me down. Fortunately, it was just me or I would have had to kick my ass. Got all that? Good. :think:

Will end this weekend for sure and start post cycle therapy.