Bigger, Faster, Stronger...Mdrol-E stane bridge log

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back and bis

so lets get down to it....deadlift for 1 295lbs...20lbs shizz, thats all i need...hopefully i can get there...form was pretty good on it too, lowering down for a second go around ended pretty ugly just because i almost lost balance tring to get the next one...got a pair of straps which really seemed to help on this, i'm also saying a good hello to taurine tonight though

all my other back lifts seemed to go up about 10lbs....chest pad t-bar row i finally got 3 pies, i'm usually off by 10-15lbs and i get it for like 4, today i got 3 pies plus 5lbs for a solid 6

don't usually keep track of bi's because i'm not a huge fan but today my biceps felt so pumped, it felt amazing, couldn't really straighten my arms down to my side and driving home was a fun experience

finally got that feeling today, i felt like i was growing and no one else was, almost like comeon guys i'm growing like this why rn't u...had to remind myself that i'm currently taking 2 ph's but it was an amazing feeling

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Its only the begining my friend.
LOL. how true it is... you think your gonna be happy but you will never loose the will to get bigger.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
LOL. how true it is... you think your gonna be happy but you will never loose the will to get bigger.
lol so true. The way I look at it is I can always be bigger.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wednesday: shoulder/abs

i was going to do cardio and abs, my girl wanted to me to join in on a spin class with her but no one showed up so the guy cancelled it

i decided to do a shoulder workout since i might be meeting with someone about an apartment today and depending on how long it takes might not be able to go to the gym,

shoulder presses at 135lbs went from 3 reps to 5 reps which is good, all of my other shoulder excercises seem to be up 5 lbs or so....i noticed some crazy pumps yesterday and they came on quick, almost felt like my range of motion from the pump was becoming limited

shrugs: went up to 225lbs, might have shrugged that before but i'm still excited with getting that many, for years i refused to shrug but now i love it and when i started 135lbs was a struggle...also back shrugged 185lbs which is good for me

ended up doing 10 minutes of interval cardio for good measure and threw in some supersets of abs which also seemed to get a nice tight pump as i was doing them

sides: battled some lethargy yesterday, it could have been because of bad sleep the night before but taking dhea before workouts seems to get me through the workout

also noticed intense hunger on wednesday, it seemed like i'd be full and stuffed, and about a half hour later i was hungry

another thing i'm noticing that i haven't done in a long time but, i used to clench/grind my teeth at night, it seemed like it went away or i didn't notice it at all for a few years now, but this week i'm really noticing before i go to sleep that my teeth are clenched tight

side note: it's not a support supplement but it's overlooked by many ppl, a good face and body wash, i haven't gotten any acne on my face, back, or chest (knock on wood), i don't really break out to much the way it is, but i was expecting something from the m drol but nothing yet

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thursday: legs

so i went in with 1 thing on my mind, to squat 260 after doing 240 last week, and i got it for 2, the second rep felt better than the first one too...my lower back seemed to blow up rather fast while doing squats, i've also taken notice that i believe it's actually easier to do heavy weights with less reps during squats than it is less weights at higher reps

i went on to break personal bests not only in calf excercises but also in hack squats which i was pumped about

i'm going to be in philly all weekend to help my brother move so i stayed at the gym alittle longer and did some extra chest work since i didn't get to use free weights on monday....basically just did some db press and fly work and some decline work since it's been awhile since i really did decline

then i moved on and did some ab work for good measure

friday: today was the first day i woke up and actually wanted to be off cycle, i wasn't in the best of moods, tired, and just wanted to be back to normal again, so this weekend will mark the end of m-drol and hopefully any kind of thoughts like that because i've had good times and loved the way i felt while on cycle....if i continue to want to get off i might up the dose from 30mg's of epi next week and half way through the week up to 40mg and run it like that until it's gone to get off quicker

so far on m-drol: i was up about 11lbs as of yesterday, my strength has gone way up or atleast allowed me to see what i was really capable of, i usually stayed at 225lb for deads and squats, in the last 3 weeks i've squated 240 for 2, and then 260 for 2, i deadlifted 275 for 3 and 295 for 1 all things i've never done before, also benched 185 for 1 which was a personal best, and shoulder pressed 135 for 3 twice and then for 5 on wednesday also bests

sides: i have felt some lethargy here and there, pretty much everyday this week and i hope once i drop the m-drol then my energy levels will bounce back and i'll feel better, i have also had some headaches i'm guessing from bp because i'm pounding water down, somtimes worse than others, the morning upon waking up it's usually the worst until i drop some hawthorne berries

body comp: i look bigger across the top of my body: meaning top of my chest, shoulders, and traps, my neck also looks bigger

from the side: my arms look way thicker than they did

unforuntatly as everything else looks bigger so does my stomach, it doesn't look wider but sticking further out, it might be because it's constantly filled with food but it looks like some of the guys on gear for years, it's sticks out, but it's hard, but no definition, i can still fit in my 31 waist jeans haha which i'm happy about, i'm hoping my stomach area is holding some water and that goes away with the epi, i'm also looking forward to lowering my carbs a bit or atleast cycling them alittle better in order to cut up alittle and replacing the carbs with proteins and meats

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt try to cut the epi short bro. The epi will dry out your gains form the mdrol. You dont want to rush off the epi. You will feel great in a few days once you are off the mdrol and running the epi solo.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Late sub, but the cycle looks good so far. 11lbs is great and Epi will help solidy those and should lean you out some.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late sub, but the cycle looks good so far. 11lbs is great and Epi will help solidy those and should lean you out some.
thanks for joining, i'm hoping so, i can't wait to get to 40mg's of the epi....i did 30mg's last time i ran epi and only bumped it to 40 for the last couple days so i wasn't able to see the benefits

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt try to cut the epi short bro. The epi will dry out your gains form the mdrol. You dont want to rush off the epi. You will feel great in a few days once you are off the mdrol and running the epi solo.
your right, it might have just been a bad morning, when on cycle it happens time to time for me, usually during post cycle when i can't wait for it to be over, and everytime i swear i'm never taking a ph again which lasts for about 2 hours haha

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
your right, it might have just been a bad morning, when on cycle it happens time to time for me, usually during post cycle when i can't wait for it to be over, and everytime i swear i'm never taking a ph again which lasts for about 2 hours haha
Its normal. I get it to. You will feel better once the super is out of your system. Epi always makes me happy :fest30:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its normal. I get it to. You will feel better once the super is out of your system. Epi always makes me happy :fest30:
yeah from past epi experiences i felt real good, almost an evil grin on my face the whole time

side note: weighing 160lbs, exactly the same weight from where i started in 2007, since then i've dropped all the way down to 123lbs, in about the last year and a half i've been able to go back up to where i am now, 37lbs...u don't really notice that kind of weight when it's slow and steady but a year and a half isn't really that much time for that weight...just thinking about it...so i figured i'd post it

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Looking good in here bro!

That 3 pie deadlift is all you!

Keep pushing the weights hard in here.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weekend:

So friday is my off day, got out of work, and relaxed the whole night since i was getting up early on saturday to go to philly

i was supposed to help my brohter move from one place to another down there so my girl and i decided to go down on saturday, do the tourist thing and go to a baseball game at night with my brother and his girl

well saturday we got down there early, right around 10 and walked around the city to see the liberty bell and what not, i knew i wasn't going to the gym but i didn't expect a workout, from walking about i was dieing, my feet hurt, i was covered in sweat, it really felt like a cardio session all day long, even after we showered, at the game i was dieing from the heat and throwing off crazy amounts of sweat and from just walking had to deal with some serious back pumps

today i woke up and was supposed to help his brother move but his new landlord boned him i guess so that plan was nixed, he's now staying at his place with no hot water, electric, or internet....we decided to do the zoo thing, again a lot of walking and sweating

so even though i didn't lift anything all weekend, i felt like i got some work in, what i was disapointed was my diet and water in take was terrible, i was in philly so i had to have a cheese steak and even though i was staying up on my fluids or atleast trying i think i could have had more, because of the site seeing, i don't think i ate nearly enough calories and like i said with the cheese steak the calories weren't the best either but i don't get to go to philadelphia all that often so i let myself have some fun with it

my legs are now sore like litterally, thursday and friday i weighed in at 160 but today when i got home i was a 155 down 5lbs, i was also starving with nothing in my stomach and probably no where near enough fluids, so i stuffed myself with some good home cooking when i got home and before my night shake i was at 158lbs, so i expect my weight to balance out within the next day or two when diet gets back and fluids continue to come in

tomorrow starts just epi at 30mg....3 week/m-drol review coming sometime tomorrow since i'm tired and need some rest so i can hit it hard tomorrow

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
week 3/m drol review

usually i like doing a weekly review so ppl can take a quick peek at where certain things kicked in, because of being busy i didn't do that last week and this week i'll comment on my m drol experience since it has now come to an end

Weight: 148lbs (+8) was at +11 but this weekend killed me, still up some weight, was hoping for about 13-14lbs in the 3 weeks but we'll take what we can get

Strength: In 3 weeks my strength went up in everything, literally everything felt easier and lighter, i was geared towards strength over the last few weeks and this stuff delivered

body comp: probably my least favorite aspect, i did get bigger, can't hate on that, but i feel like added some unwanted fat around the midsection and it seemed like my right nipple puffed up alittle while on the m drol, no pain just puffed alitte, i was hoping i was retaining water in it and hopefully that'll go away, i will watch closely, my body did grow though, my arms are bigger and i got some comments on them and my upper chest and traps look bigger as well, today i noticed the top of my legs also look like tree trunks, they've always been big but they are noticeably bigger now

sides: you know this stuff comes with some sides

lethargy: this was come and go for the most part, until week 3, i don't know if it was from the added epi or from having 20 mg's of m drol in the system for the second week but i was tired all of week 3, dhea seemed to help with that for the most part

aggression: i didn't really have a short fuze on m drol, i did feel like i got annoyed a lot easier, it's easy to get annoyed at my job and it happened a lot in the last few weeks, on the other hand in the gym i was super aggressive and just wanted to attack the weights, i didn't want to stop and rest, a few times i had to hold myself back and think if i want to get this weight 20 seconds is not long enough of a rest period

ance: didn't get any acne until over this last weekend, had 2 pimples, one near my nose and one on my hairline, zero pimples on the chest and no bacne

hunger/thirst: this stuff doesn't allow you to get full, a few times i ate a lot of food and carbs and my stomach was bulging and hurt but i still could have ate more if i didn't think my stomach would rip in half........i was also thirsty a gallon was easy to get down before i even left work, i constantly wanted it and water just tasted so refreshing every single time

notes: i will say i might not of had to eat as many carbs as i felt i did, it didn't help the waste but i did eat that many to limit lethargy and i heard how much of a monster this stuff was at carbs, but i must be more like unreal with this, i should have limited the carbs alittle more than i did

i say i gained some fat but it did seem like my body was rapidly changing, i looked bigger all the way through, sometimes like a fat guy who never worked out, other times i looked good and was proud of my progess, i suppose it had a lot to do with what was in my stomach at the time

now i'm moving to just epi, i'm thinking i'll still go for power in certain workouts such as bench, dead, squat, shoulder press but go for shape and up the reps alittle in other workouts to help the epi add some definition as it's the recomp section of this cycle

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, dont worry youl get right up to +11 lbs quick its probly just water... the epi will be great- you make gains and cut bodyfat!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
monday: chest/tris

last week i had an odd chest workout since all the benches were taken

2 weeks prior i hit 185lb for one on flat bench, so yesterday i went for it again without a spotter this time and alittle scared with the week off, i hit the 185 for the first one easy, kind of surprised i went for 2 and that was easy but i reracked, even though i should have went for a third but i was surprised i got it

went on to do some incline db presses for 4 strong sets, and did 3 sets doing flat db fly's, added the flys in to add some shape to my chest as it's grown but just looks bigger not more defined

moved onto hs chest press (plate loaded)..matched a personal best even though my chest was starting to wear down, went for strength again on this

finish on a fly machine, not to heavy, basically to get a nice stretch and some defined

tris:

supersetted some ez bar skull crushers straight into close grip presses, hit a new pr of 35lbs on each side, got 6 skull crushers and 7 close grips

onto upside down v bar pushdowns, hit a personal best of 110 on this workout for a solid 8 reps

next i went to some overhead rope extensions, i usually bend forward and bring the rope over my head, but this time i did it standing with the rope behind me, so i didn't know what weight i could do, so i started low and kept going up, felt like i couldn't be stopped

i noticed the pumps were good but no where near as good as the m-drol/epi mixed together, the weights felt lighter than they have felt, but i also noticed i didn't have that killer instict feeling that i had, i don't know if it's a placebo affect or not, but i hit the weights hard just not as aggressive i guess you can say

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back/bis

back: so i went into the gym and told the powerlifter that watches me dead that i wanted to try 315lbs, he knows whats going on so he's allowed me to try and push myself where before hand he kept preaching form form form, which i understand, well when it got time to dead and i tried 315lbs, i failed, i got it about half way up but not a successful lift, thats when he said when i came in he knew i'd do that and wanted it to be a learning experience, he understands that being on ph's you may think your superman but even on them it does take time to push the weights, he said my form was terrible on that lift as well because i was more concerned about the weight....so it was a good experience to fail and understand why i failed and to remember that going forward

all my other lifts are up though, lat pull downs were at 180lbs for 7 and before this cycle i was battleing 150-165lbs depending on how the day was going, even the 180 felt somewhat light

i've also been using an odd row machine thats plate loaded, i just started using this about a month or two ago and like the squeeze i get from it, well last week i had a 45 on both sides and threw a quarter on each side, i couldn't even pull it back and sit down, but yesterday i not only conquered it with the quarter on it but also added 7 1/2 lbs on both sides and still got 6 which i was very pleased with

all back workouts are way up which i'm very pleased about, i've been pushing my back workouts as hard as possible the last year or so and am very happy with the progress that i have made

biceps

regular db curls were also up 5lbs for the first time in awhile, usually i get 40lbs for 5 reps, i got 40lbs for a smooth 7 and went for 45s and got 5

got amazing pumps in my biceps and was loving it, they felt very tight

today has not been a good day to start off with, got to work and realized the lid on my shaker cup had cracked, i lost about 40g's of protein, i also have to get fitted for a tux for a wedding after work and will be getting to the gym alittle late today

i have to go hunting for a bunch of skim milk now to replace some of the protein and the calories

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good workout man and thanks for sharing that experience with AM...that's a good lesson to learn and share. It speaks a lot about your character by being humble about it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good workout man and thanks for sharing that experience with AM...that's a good lesson to learn and share. It speaks a lot about your character by being humble about it.
thanks man, i appreciate it....sometimes it takes failure to put everything back in perspective and to recenter yourself with your goals

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardio/abs

Finally, got to do some real cardio, nothing exciting

eliptical for 15minutes HIIT style
stepper 15 minutes in an interval setting

did some ab work, did what i usually do, didn't feel to much from the routine but i'll do them again later today

if it matters, i had to get fitted for a tux yesterday before the gym so i'll share some measurements

around chest and back 40 inches
around stomach 33 inches
hips 40 inches
neck: 15 2/3 or 15 3/4, i can't remember what he put down

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so during this cycle i have been acustomed to looking in the mirror at work to waste time, standing from the side, today it looks like i have small boobs....no pain, when i lift my shirt up my chest doesn't look any different, just under with the shirt on i looks as if my nipples have flared, opposite of what my last epi run looked like because my chest tightened up, my chest as a whole looks tighter, but my right nipple which has no pain does feel "soft" when pressed

since there is no pain at all, and no lumps, i was wondering if this is just water possibily? i've never really dealt with anything like this and will continue to monitor this closely regardless

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if there's no lump and no pain... should not be gyno. Weird that one would look like that and not the other. I'm not sure... keep an eye on it but don't fondle excessively.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if there's no lump and no pain... should not be gyno. Weird that one would look like that and not the other. I'm not sure... keep an eye on it but don't fondle excessively.
my right nipple is always weird, whenever on cycle it does odd things, sometimes looks sore, points out alittle big, all kinds of stuff, usually goes away, but like i said when looking at it bare, it doesn't look different, and facing the mirror you can't see anything only when i'm standing sideways

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legs/abs

so once again i upped my squat weight, 265 for 2...i'm falling in love with squatting heavy weight for low reps, feels powerful yet almost easy, i think the extra weight really helps get me low and keeps my form good, the light weight may allow me to move around a bit more even if i can't necessarily notice it

hack squats once again went well, about 6 plates each time, since i go lower reps on squats i try and stay between 8-12 reps doing these

i then supersetted some leg extensions and leg curls to boost up some fat burning now that i'm on epi

then i supersetted a bunch of weighted ab work, mostly medicine ball sit up throws and leg raise weighted machine, also through in a few other machines to get a nice burn in my mid section

big question: at the gym i kind of moved and could feel the nipple, it's not really sore or itchy, just noticeable now, and it's puffed pretty good, i was wondering if anyone has delt with this, i've had my nipple flare up roughly in the 3rd week of pct before but it went away quickly, never on cycle, and i'm worried about if i continue the epi if it will be to late by the time i get to the serm to do any good...any suggestions? i'm thinking about getting on a serm asap

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on winning the GHenerate promo. I was pulling for ya.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on winning the GHenerate promo. I was pulling for ya.
thanks man, i actually have ghenerate on hand haha, i was going to use during pct anyway, but i've used a sample of i-gh-1 during pct in the past and was very impressed with it before, should be a nice addition to pct and recovery and keeping gains

side note: woke up this morning, my right nip seemed to be better, so i took my epi as i would have, as i got to work it has seemed to have puffed alittle, if it continues like this i will move to pct to be on the safe side, if it's ok and doesn't really bother me i will continue to go along with the cycle

as tomahawk mentioned, lg did pick me to log ghenerate and i-gh-1 combo, i'm going to add it to my pct to help keep gains...by the time i get it i might be into pct already but i'll be switching the log over to the supplement log forum...i will post a link to it in here when it happens

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
my right nipple is always weird, whenever on cycle it does odd things, sometimes looks sore, points out alittle big, all kinds of stuff, usually goes away, but like i said when looking at it bare, it doesn't look different, and facing the mirror you can't see anything only when i'm standing sideways
i get the same thing with my left nip.. it gets real puffy and sensitive on cycle.. never had a problem with the right one.. when i was young i had pubescent gyno in that nip.. nothing bad.. but every time i cycle.. it gets real sensitive.. gets better week or 2 after pct.. funny thing is .. i had prami on my last cycle and i had no problems till pct so we all know what that means.. its weird.. even when im not running progestins i get the problem..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i decided to run into pct

friday my nipple continued to puff out, and i started feeling a numbing pain in it, i've had problems before but this seemed different, so i decided to go the cautious route and start pct, i haven't updated over the weekend because i wasn't happy about it as i was having fun and seeing some nice progession in strength and body...but i'd rather give up a few lbs rather than something i might have to deal with for awhile

as for the nipple flare, it's alittle less puffy, not completely back to normal yet, the bottom of the nipple is still puffed which keeps out bigger than normal, hopefully it will continue to decrease and leave me looking normal again

will have an overall review of the cycle up later tonight

i could have very easily kept going and recovered fine, but i just wasn't sure and got nervous so i went into pct

friday: shoulders

usually i take off on fridays but i was so mad about what was going on that i went to the gym and destroyed my shoulders, i think the rage helped me push some extra weight around, i'm currently at work so i don't have the numbers with me but i remember thinking wow i feel strong and angry

saturday: i took saturday off and started pct, went to a race track outside of philly to bet on some horses that i have personal interest in, the horse i went to see won so that was good

sunday: i went to the gym out of boredom at my house, did some bicep work which was nice, i have been doing a lot of db bicep work so i changed it to barbell curls and preacher ez bar curls along with some cable concentration curls among a few other things.......i then did 15 minutes on a stairstepper to get some extra work in

the pain is pretty much gone now, no signs of lumps as of yet, hopefully i got to it quick enough, my weight is also still the same which is good, the first week or so seems to be very important with upping calories alittle because that seems to be when a few lbs are lost during pct,

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Really that's a surprise with the nipple I know epi typically acts as an ant-e and has serm like properties (at least it did when I was on a solo run). Sorry you had to cut it short man but i think that's a wise decision on your part.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really that's a surprise with the nipple I know epi typically acts as an ant-e and has serm like properties (at least it did when I was on a solo run). Sorry you had to cut it short man but i think that's a wise decision on your part.
yeah ibe's epistane gave me a nice anti estro affect, i was wondering since i wasn't running epi at full blast because of only have one bottle of e-stane that the m drol was causing some sort of rebound effect, the whole time of just e-stane i didn't have that same happy feeling i did with the epistane either...kinda strange

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Better to be safe than sorry and cut things short rather than risk a real problem.

I cut my cycle a week short due to back pumps as well as just a gut feeling it was time to call it quits.

Good luck with your PCT bro.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest/Tris:

Started with flat bench as usual, weight still felt very light, 190 for 2 reps, a good 15 lbs up from the start, very happy with those results

went on to some incline db presses and incline flys, all felt really good, finished off this routine with some one arm dp presses (one arm at a time while the others at full extension, very slow negative)

went onto a fly machine, again going very slow and squeezing in the middle

pump was amazing after my chest routine

tris:

overhead extension during using a cable machine, up a good 20lbs from last time i used the machine, still got 8 reps even with the increased weight

pushdown machine, didn't go up any weight here but still maxed the machine out with 30lbs of plates hanging from it

cable kickbacks pretty much for definition and for the awesome pump they give

i didn't get a good pump so i did some really slow squeezed rope extensions and i finally pumped up

i did start my new log for lg science contest i have won..http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/155337-gottis-about-give.html

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back/bi's

back went well today, started with some lat pulldowns and they actually felt really good, the weight wasn't up much 170 for 6 was as high as i went but the form felt really good and the squeeze was really nice

went onto my new favorite back machine, a plate loaded row type machine, my weight was only up 5lbs from last week

barbell rows was next, decided to alternate an overhand and an underhand technique, not a huge fan of doing something like this, but it seemed to hit different spots of my back, did this for about 6 sets, the last one being a 3 step drop set

i went back to an oldey but goodie for shaping my back up, it's basically a lat pull down but the cables and singular so you can do arm or two arms and you do it from your knees which also helps tighten up the core

deadlifts were pretty solid, kind of started feeling my strength slip alittle at this point in the workout, got 295 for 1 again, thats probably about as high as it's going for right now, probably going to back down and do reps for back

bi's:

saw an old buddy of mine that came later, he trains for strongman so i decided to join in on his little bicep parade

it consisted of barbell curls superset into standing ez bar curls superset into incline db curls....i also got my first shot at using fat gripz....the ones he has are alittle to thick for me but i figured i'd give them a shot, could change up the different fibers that were hit in the biceps

he went on to do other strongman type things and i was pretty much toasted, i did some cable reverse curls very slow and light to get that nice forearm pump and i was out

i promise i will have a cycle review up soon, the pct is going smoothly, i don't really think i was shut down all to bad because i never experienced any type of shrinkage or problem performing when called upon, the nipple puffyness is just about back to normal, i guess you can say 90%....most of the time when i look it's back to normal, some other times it's a bit puffy but no where close to where it was and the pain is gone.....as of yesterday i was down 1lb overall, not a big deal

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You defn made some nice gains with the cycle bro. Congrats!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You defn made some nice gains with the cycle bro. Congrats!
thanks man, i'm pretty happy with my progress over the last year or so, gained 23lbs as of today since a year ago, i am however embarassed about the stomach region, the new pictures were taken right after i ate so it looks worse than what it is, but my mothers the photographer and she thinks it's dumb to take these pictures so it was that time or never,

but i didn't think i ballooned that much in the midsection, still wear the same size jeans, i grew outword and not wide....if i can shed some of that fat and keep a majority of the muscle i'll be really happy

btw thanks for all your help over the past 2 months gymaddict

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legs/abs:

had to do legs on a wednesday because today (thurs) i have a dentist appointment so i don't know if i'll be able to workout, it was an odd leg day....like to start with squats but my buddy called and said he'd meet me there

well i got there decided to do some work before he got there, did some leg presses, hack squats, leg extensions with a nice pause at the top, leg curls, and calve raises, needless to say i did a nice leg workout before he came

finally he came and my legs were pretty much fried, i still squatted but stayed light, went up to 225 for 6....nothing all that impressive

also threw in some abs after that, superset 3 different ab excercises for 3 sets each

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: off

I usually don't take off on thursday but i had a dentist appointment to fix my tooth, i hate the dentist...i dunno if i don't deal with novacaine to well...the needle doesn't bother me but 2 minutes later i break out in heat and sweat like no tomorrow, kinda get woosey haha, don't think i could ever pin...if i had to deal with that for a 12 week cycle i'd hate it

either way the dentist ended up saying something that i never want to hear on pct while trying to keep gains....don't eat for atleast 2 hours....i did a double take and was like man i'm hungry now and now i have to wait?

either way hopefully i'll get back in the gym today after work, it's supposed to be like 90 degrees here today so i might try and do something outdoors but we'll see