Bigger, Faster, Stronger...Mdrol-E stane bridge log

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the world of Superdrol my friend. You are really going to enjoy these next few weeks!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking good bro. Eager to see how this cycle progresses

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest/Tris

So today I did chest again, it was alittle slower than last monday but still slim pickings on db's and benches....i wanted to do db presses during this cycle as i've been doing them for about a month now and see how i progressed, didn't work out

i did however barbell flat bench 185lb which i never did before, i originally planned on running "the one" and 185 was my goal for that but on m drol i figured my strength would be higher, i only got it for one and wasn't happy so i dropped set it down to 165lb to add a few more reps

incline i did 160lb for 3, before about a month ago i hadn't barbell inclined in almost 2 years, the incline benchs at my gym are unadjustable so i almost have to stand up to re-rack, usually use a smith machine or db's...however on incline i never ventured higher than 135 because of this but 135 felt so easy today i went higher and think i could of went higher if my spotter didn't have to leave

cable cross, i did 2 sets at high setting, 2 sets shoulder height, and 2 at low setting

since i did lower reps today i finished off on a press machine where i just did a few sets of 10 to get the muscle fatigued out

tri's

started with easy curl bar skull crushers that goes into a superset close grip...again did some extra weight with lower reps

pushdown machine, i've maxed out the machine before but usually get about 6 or 7, today i did 10 reps easy...added another 15lbs of plates to it and got 8, never before did that

overhead rope extensions, once again upped the weight 20 lbs more than normal and still busted out 8 reps, prior to today i would have done 10 lbs less and gotten maybe 6 or 7 without the best form

finished off with cable kickbacks and again increased reps on weight that i usually struggle with

i did notice something today, when doing flat bench i was still tired and not going, so i think i might be able to do more weight, by the time it was tri's time i was fired up and walking about like a man on a mission, seemed like the longer i went the stronger i got and had wished i could have went back to flat bench, also noticeing i'm taking less time between sets, not plannd but i put the desired weight on and i'm ready to jump back in for more

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear bro. The weights are going to feel lighter and lighter over these next few weeks. Keep that "man on a mission" attitude and let it fuel your workouts. Keep up the good work.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back/Bis

Started back with lat pull down, 4 working sets going up to 170lbs, it's rare for me to venture this high if i ever did it all, got 7 good reps from that weight

barbell row was next, i went with an underhand grip as i tried last week for the first time and felt the squeeze worked better went up to 175lbs, was happy with that as it's my first time

iso lat row, every gym i ever was at pretty much had this plate loaded machine, 180 is the most i ever went for 6, today i did 180 for 8 for 2 sets in a row

did a different lat type row i never did before, nothing to write home about

dealifts, this is what i was looking forward to, usually i have a competitive lifter watch me and my form, he doesn't usually like me going above 225lb but he knows the deal i got 275 for 3 today, never went that high, think i could of gotten 1 more but my grip gave out (i think it's time to get a belt and some wraps) i gained respect for power lifters today, i don't wish the back pumps i got on anyone and they go heavier and lower reps than that

bi's

bi's to me are boring, went up to 40lbs on db curls which i've done before, did some preacher curls using ez curl bar, a cable curl and some overhead double arm curls, nothing crazy during bi's except for the pump, the pump was amazing

when i got home from the gym my mother commented on my biceps looking bigger but they were still pumped, i ate and she mentioned to me my shoulders looked to big and that i was getting to big, also mentioned my stomach looking bigger lol but i had just ate and was filled, i am however noticing i am in desperate need of some definition, e stane has a lot on it's plate when i transfer into it

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
dealifts, this is what i was looking forward to, usually i have a competitive lifter watch me and my form, he doesn't usually like me going above 225lb but he knows the deal i got 275 for 3 today, never went that high, think i could of gotten 1 more but my grip gave out (i think it's time to get a belt and some wraps) i gained respect for power lifters today, i don't wish the back pumps i got on anyone and they go heavier and lower reps than that
That's what I'm talking about!

Bro you have got to hit the big 315 on this cycle! I guarantee if you stick with the deads during this you will definitely hit that for at least a single if not for reps!

If your grip is giving you trouble switch to a mixed grip or get some straps like you said. And definitely get a belt.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watchin this closely as I am doing the same thing....in like 3 weeks....Please keep us posted Brother!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Back/Bis

Started back with lat pull down, 4 working sets going up to 170lbs, it's rare for me to venture this high if i ever did it all, got 7 good reps from that weight

barbell row was next, i went with an underhand grip as i tried last week for the first time and felt the squeeze worked better went up to 175lbs, was happy with that as it's my first time

iso lat row, every gym i ever was at pretty much had this plate loaded machine, 180 is the most i ever went for 6, today i did 180 for 8 for 2 sets in a row

did a different lat type row i never did before, nothing to write home about

bi's

bi's to me are boring, went up to 40lbs on db curls which i've done before, did some preacher curls using ez curl bar, a cable curl and some overhead double arm curls, nothing crazy during bi's except for the pump, the pump was amazing

when i got home from the gym my mother commented on my biceps looking bigger but they were still pumped, i ate and she mentioned to me my shoulders looked to big and that i was getting to big, also mentioned my stomach looking bigger lol but i had just ate and was filled, i am however noticing i am in desperate need of some definition, e stane has a lot on it's plate when i transfer into it
Good stuff brother. Start to dose your taurine if you haven't been already at roughly 5 grams per day and be sure to pound down the water to eliminate those back pumps.

You have roughly a week and a half left of making crazy gains. Once bridged to epi they will still continue but not at fast as when you were on the superdrol. The epi should harden you up nicely. Don't be afraid to go heavy but listen to your body and your joints. Is your body weight up at all?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
body weight was up 5 lbs on sunday, haven't weighed myself since, i go crazy when weighing myself everyday, one day it'll show one thing, next day i'm up 3 lbs, and the next day i'm down 6lbs.....but today is day 10 so i'm going to weight myself tonight, i was going to do this morning as most of my weights are int he morning on an empty stomach but i did not want to wake up this morning

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats u=your mdrol batch number? I would like to see if its the same as mine....Im starting a cycle in three weeks...just curious Congrats on the awesome progress man

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats u=your mdrol batch number? I would like to see if its the same as mine....Im starting a cycle in three weeks...just curious Congrats on the awesome progress man
currently at work, i'll post the batch number when i get home, i believe it actually expires 05/2010 if that helps at all

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah mine is 01/2013....different batch number....o well I have faith in m-drol after reading positive reviews and only like 2 negative reviews....thanks man

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sheet gotti, 3 whole pages, are you huge yet?
i've been a huge dude since the day i was born lol....well even at 155lbs i'm not huge, but i do feel bigger and seem to look bigger, i think i'm holding food and carbs in my stomach though, in the morning it looks good, by the time i'm done with dinner, i look like i'm 3 months pregnant and the top of my stomach is bulging with food and hurts haha

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You could try not eat so many carbs later in the day. I typically dont take in carbs after 11 am everyday

You should defn do some before and after pics with this cycle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try not eat so many carbs later in the day. I typically dont take in carbs after 11 am everyday

i have pics from about a year ago, i was thinking of posting some pics with those to see how i've progressed....

as far as carbs, i've upped them because of what i've heard about the mdrol using them in positive ways, i am going to try and cut them out earlier in the night, but i train until 7 so i need some carbs after workout and i've noticed with my second dose that i get less lethargy if i take it with more carbs, but after my postworkout carbs, thats when the carbs are done for the night, i've also tried to remove some of the oats i've been putting in all my shakes

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

Really? What about PWO carbs? Sorry to hijack Gotti!

I mean I do Oats meal 1 and maltodextrin PWO but that's about it (dieting)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Really? What about PWO carbs? Sorry to hijack Gotti!

I mean I do Oats meal 1 and maltodextrin PWO but that's about it (dieting)
I get it in my PWO shake. I bloat terribly if I eat carbs late in the day.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my second dose is usually at 345 and i hit the gym at 530, so that dose i take with my preworkout carbs, but carbs are in everything, i like me some veggies for dinner and what not

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm noticing a nagging headache today, possibly from blood pressure, from what my hawthorne says i'm taking nearly 2.5 grams a day of this stuff....and i upped my water, it's nothing really bad just annoying....anyone have any other solutions that can help?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
thanks for joining
good call on the eating least favorite foods first and better foods later on, that sounds like it's a really good way to go about it

well when i say random, it usually means i hit a muscle group that either i possibly didn't think i hit that good or something was lacking, for example if i go today and do shoulders, i hit all the body parts i want, and if i make it back tomorrow, i can hit my arms again since they are small body parts and recover quickly....if i don't go tomorrow and go on sunday i can hit my legs again, since monday and tuesday i'm going to be hitting my bis and tri's anyway it would be pointless to destroy them on sunday and not have them recovered for next week, i might just go back to my old routine

mon: chest/tris or back/bis....might only switch that because of the amount of ppl doing chest on monday's at my gym
tues: back/bi's or chest/tri's
wednesday: cardio/abs
thursday: legs/abs
friday: off
saturday: shoulders/cardio/abs
sunday: was doing cardio but thinking about taking it off for this cycle
Late subb sorry. I would avoid cardio and abs on shoulder day. Shoulder day is meant to kill the weights. Plus you are really doing shoulders and traps. As Columbu recommended you really only want your blood focused in one area and in your case it would be going to shoulders, legs, arms, abs, and everywhere else. Enjoy shoulder day as shoulder day and kill it!!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
i'm noticing a nagging headache today, possibly from blood pressure, from what my hawthorne says i'm taking nearly 2.5 grams a day of this stuff....and i upped my water, it's nothing really bad just annoying....anyone have any other solutions that can help?
Up your carbs and water drastically. Go to the store and get a ton of instant mac'n'cheese and kill it as a snack for the extra carbs.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I would skip the DHEA too. It is really unnecessary. Your body has plenty of T right now from the SD and DHEA only slightly boosts your own natural T. You are really not using your natural T. Sorry for all the posts.

I could see that you arent drinking enough water when you said the food sits in your stomach. Water speeds up digestion and the more you drink the more your stomach will clear out and youll be ready for more food.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders/ABs

I was going to do legs today but i'm hurting in the head and lower back, so i decided let me back heal alittle more, and since i'm leaving work early tomorrow hopefully get to the gym alittle earlier tomorrow before the heat really affects the place like today

it's not good when you walk in and the first two ppl you see tell you just to leave because it's impossible to even breath in the gym, but i tried to make the best of it

shoulder pressed 135 for 3 again so i'm getting used to the weight alittle, next week i will try and step it up alittle

highpull was also up about 10 lbs today which was awesome

did front raises with a rope, and some side raises on a machine, previous high the side raise machine was 105 for 6 well today i did 125 for 6 which i was excited about, i have a love/hate relationship with that machine, sometimes it feels like its hurting my muscle rather than working it and other times it feels like it's the best shoulder equipment in the gym

shrugged today but it was busy so i'm not about to shrug in the squat racks, only do that on the weekends when it's slow, used a plate loaded individual shrug machine and was able to do more weight than usual, but i'm not sure what my best on it is as i like using barbells for shrugs

abs was just a quick no rest routine targeting upper/lower/side abs in that order 3 sets of each

needless to say the heat in the gym didn't help my head and it was tough breathing but i was happy with my lifts since ppl were complaining they were gassing out and losing reps on their lifts

weighed myself after the gym, still only up 5lbs which i wasn't happy about, i look bigger, i feel bigger, feel stronger, but the stupid numbers aren't going up, i was hoping this week i'd start to see the 1lb a day that mdrol users have become accustomed to, but i really don't care about weight all that much, i can weigh 100lbs and if i look big and lean what do i care what a scale says, but weight is a good way to measure success so i want it to move for now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would skip the DHEA too. It is really unnecessary. Your body has plenty of T right now from the SD and DHEA only slightly boosts your own natural T. You are really not using your natural T.
dhea is used more as a stabalizer hormone, and immune system booster.

true, at the start of your cycle, you have your bodies natural test, and everything else going on still normal, plus the extra anabolic of sd.

but later on down the road, say week 2 on, your hormones will be out of wack, with superdrol running the show, and this willl be where dhea come in handy.

not everyone needs dhea, but most like to have it when using non aromatizable steroids for it's balancing, and immune boosting abilities.

now if you want a test boost, i'd say go with 4-andro-diol, or if you cant get that, then 4-dhea. or the king, inject. test.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
overdosed hawthorne last night, with taurine and added some vitamin c because i read that could play a role in blood pressure, it's just the left temple of my head that kills, maybe not a blood pressure headache? possibly from the heat but i dunno it's very annoying, other than that headache i feel good, no overwhelming lethargy....and i don't know if i should take any headache medicine because of how bad it could be for the liver

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take two asprin for headaches. on and off cycle d/t it's blood thinning bp lowering effect.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
dhea is used more as a stabalizer hormone, and immune system booster.QUOTE]

Ive used DHEA off an on for years and have never heard it used for immune system or hormone stabilization. I have heard of it being used as part of PCT when you want your own T to boost back up to homeostasis. When he hits week 2 his hormones will be starting to get right where he wants them. He will have so much T, from the SD, that trying to boost your own is a waste of time.

Gotti,
Your headaches are from the SD. Up your carbs and water.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
overdosed hawthorne last night, with taurine and added some vitamin c because i read that could play a role in blood pressure, it's just the left temple of my head that kills, maybe not a blood pressure headache? possibly from the heat but i dunno it's very annoying, other than that headache i feel good, no overwhelming lethargy....and i don't know if i should take any headache medicine because of how bad it could be for the liver
I would avoid taking any medications that are metabolized by the liver. Especially Tylenol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right on the botte of dhea i have says promotes a balanced hormone level, it also reads that it can increase estrogen, now i don't think it's strong enough for a major jump, but because of the m drol the body will have minimal estogen which leads to lethargy and thats why i have the dhea on hand

i think it's funny because side effects on the bottle list: possible hair loss, the next side affect, possible hair growth haha

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to be eating carbs on my SD cycle up to 8 oclock at night- NOT SOMETHING I DO OFF CYCLE. It bloats me too....but muscle growth will be there and when I cut after my pct it should show...Im going to throw in cardio 3 times a week for this cycle too.. HIIT for 12-15 mins....studys show cardio can help build muscle...so a light little cardio could ward off fat and maybe help my gains...makes sense....ANYWAYS how are your gains gotti? What day is it?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
right on the botte of dhea i have says promotes a balanced hormone level, it also reads that it can increase estrogen, now i don't think it's strong enough for a major jump, but because of the m drol the body will have minimal estogen which leads to lethargy and thats why i have the dhea on hand

i think it's funny because side effects on the bottle list: possible hair loss, the next side affect, possible hair growth haha
DHEA was designed for men who are getting older and who are losing thier natural T levels. It is supposed to bring thier natural levels up a little bit, thus promoting a balanced hormonal level. We use it because we have good T amounts now and want more. It will inevitably raise estrogen because when T raises E also raises. The body wants to remain at homeostasis with the two.

I like DHEA but I also wonder if it is just a mental boost more then a real one.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
supressed immune function usually occurs on cycles of non aromatizing steroids. know why? because of decreased estrogen. estrogen plays a key role in immune function.

being that oral dhea will mainly convert directly to estrogen, this along with stabalizing hormone function is how it boost immune system.

but dont take my anecdotal evidence, instead google "dehydroepiandrosterone immune system studies"

these three key words should take to data based studies done on dhea and it's immune boosting effects.

anyone who takes dhea by itself to boost test is an idiot. it is useless as a test booster. dhea is a parent hormone for a number of other hormones, not just testosterone, and estrodione and estrodiol.
with dhea, you have three chances of estrogen conversion, two directly, and one indirectly. not to mention the conversion can shift back and forth over and over during the half life of the pro hormone.

not trying to hijack your thread gotti, sorry.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
supressed immune function usually occurs on cycles of non aromatizing steroids. know why? because of decreased estrogen. estrogen plays a key role in immune function.

being that oral dhea will mainly convert directly to estrogen, this along with stabalizing hormone function is how it boost immune system.

but dont take my anecdotal evidence, instead google "dehydroepiandrosterone immune system studies"

these three key words should take to data based studies done on dhea and it's immune boosting effects.

So then dont use it on a PH cycle is what I get from this. Unless its part of PCT?

anyone who takes dhea by itself to boost test is an idiot. it is useless as a test booster. dhea is a parent hormone for a number of other hormones, not just testosterone, and estrodione and estrodiol.
with dhea, you have three chances of estrogen conversion, two directly, and one indirectly. not to mention the conversion can shift back and forth over and over during the half life of the pro hormone.

not trying to hijack your thread gotti, sorry.
Good work. I will read up on it. I don't usually use it unless its paired with much more in PCT.

So what I got from this is that he shouldn't be using it with the SD/Epi.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what I'm saying is for a compound that will aromatize, like m14add, or 4-ad, or even boldione, there is no need for extra estrogen.

but when you use non aromatizing steroids, like superdrol, epistane, halodrol, ect. there may be a need for dhea on cycle. one particular compound, dimethazine, I would highly recomend dhea.

dhea as said before, is a starting hormone for other hormones in the body, this is how it acts a stablizer.

when using superdrol, for ex. this is going to put not only testosterone and estrogen balance out of wack, but also other hormones in the body, as the body reacts to try to restore balance.

then you get side effects like lethargy, decreased libido, gyno, ect.

dhea in small dosages, say 50mg, can be ver benificial during a harsh cycle like superdrol to combat the side effects of lethargy and libido.

even on the ps pro dienolone, dhea will keep your sex drive going.

what would be better than dhea on cycle? hcg.

but because dhea converts to multiple hormones during it's life in the body, it can act as a sort of stablizer when you have one hormone (methyl drostanalone) dominating everything else on cycle.

dhea during pct, well, I think it can help in very small dosages, for the exact same reason, but there will still be supression, however minimal it is from the dhea, will cause recovery to be slightly slower. easier to go through nothing, but still a trade off.

im more a fan of sucking it up and bear it out during pct.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't mind hijacking, any log where ppl can learn not only how a compound is working as most ppl concentrate on but any support supplements as well which are hardly mentioned is always good

today i did legs

squatted 240 for 2....before today i was getting 225 for 6 or 7 and kinda scared to go heavier but today i said screw it....240 went up really easy though, didn't have a spotter so i got alittle worried to go any higher since i was at the gym earlier and it was empty....next week going for 260 without a doubt though, will just have someone watching me and my form instead of using a box which i'm not a fan of squatting onto

after regular squats just did a few sets of sissy squats and then moved to hack squats

i've maxed out the damn leg extension machine and since the weight rack is guarded by like two walls i can't seem to find a way to hang plates from it, so i did 1 leg at a time

also did some leg curls standing, one leg at a time, i thought this was a womens machine and used to do the double leg laying machine but this thing kills me, glad my friend showed it to me

threw in some abs in the end, yesterdays abs were mostly body weight so today i went with machines where i could add some weight...again i usually always do abs in a superset fashion

after the gym my girl wanted to walk, i thought no biggie, it'll stretch out my legs pretty good after the workout, needless to say 3 miles later in the sun i was dead....penguin walk for the next few days i'm sure....or just crawling whatever works

i'll be out of the gym the next few days, tomororw i have a bachelor party for my boy which is carrying over into some paintball saturday which hopefully will get me some good activity and hopefully break a sweat...sunday i'll be at my girls cabin but again might end up walking the woods alittle and unload some bullets since i haven't gotten to the range yet this year

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no drinking booze at the party. congrats on the squats. I hate legs when I'm not on cycle.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
squatted 240 for 2....before today i was getting 225 for 6 or 7 and kinda scared to go heavier but today i said screw it....240 went up really easy though, didn't have a spotter so i got alittle worried to go any higher since i was at the gym earlier and it was empty
Why are you afraid to go heavy? I have seen this all the time in the gym. Don't be afraid to throw on some weight and see what you can do. A lot of it is mental preparation. Before I sit down on the bench I get my self all fired up and say to myself "move this f*cking weight. its light weight, throw these f*cking plates like they are 5lbs." My point here is don't sell your self short, I have the feeling you are a lot stronger than you even realize. Believe in yourself!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not really affraid to go heavy in other lifts, i'm just weak at benching...but with squats it freaks me out, i have something called as goof slaughters (spelling) in both knees but the dr says it's worse than the normal cases, i've had it since i was like 13 but whenever i go really low or even squat down to do somehting i have the occassions when i just fall over from it so i'm always scared to have a lot of weight on my back and eat it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like you would benefit from a spotter when you squat. the best way to be able to push yourself to the limit with squats is if you have no fear of failure and you need a spotter to help there

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like you would benefit from a spotter when you squat. the best way to be able to push yourself to the limit with squats is if you have no fear of failure and you need a spotter to help there
not affraid to fail, i've almost choked myself out doing benches many times, but i am affraid of death due to barbell slamming the back of my head from squatting lol....but because my knees i like having a spotter to make sure i'm doing full reps, not cheating, and i like to spotter in these cases for pushing more weight, the box works to make sure i'm getting in the pocket the way i should but hitting the box can throw balance off it hit to hard and expecting to hit it sometimes leads to not a full rep

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day off is going to feel so good tonight...i'm beat up from the past weeks workouts, going home to load up on some bcaa's, get ready for the bachelor party tonight, not drinking but i plan on having a big meal, maybe get some cranberry juices at the bars, and let the healing and regrowth continue

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
, I have the feeling you are a lot stronger than you even realize. Believe in yourself!!!!
Agreed!

And I don't know if you caught my previous post on this or not, but regardless I'll repeat it....

I say you make it a mandatory goal to pull the big 315 on this cycle. If you hit 275 for 3 recently I know you got it in you!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's been a few days since i updated anything, had a long weekend, bachelor party on friday which carried over into saturday paintball and spent sunday in the woods

paintball was in a warehouse so it was hot as hell mixed with quick moves i actually felt like a got a nice workout that day

monday: chest/tris

got to the gym today to my surprise the girl working said they were closing in 45 minutes because of the holiday so i wasn't to happy hearing that

then actually got into the gym to see that all 5 flat benches were taken up with what looked to be a powerlifting convention, i never saw so many guys in the gym with bench shirts on...maybe because no one had work they all met up, so i had to change my routine around

started with incline barbell press, went up to 165 for 3 on my last set, it was nice that all the guys were there because i had a reliable spotter to push that weight

couldn't get on flat bench so i went to hammer strength press machine, got 2 plates on each side which has been a goal of mine for awhile now, just haven't been using that press

went into cable crossovers, nothing special, a couple sets at high and a couple sets at shoulder height

tris

started with supersetting overhand cable pushdowns with underhand cable pull downs

then did some rope pulldown extensions

finally did a push down machine, last time i maxed the machine and hung 15lbs of plates onto it, today i got the same amount of reps but was able to hang 30lbs onto the machine

so after trying to get a good pump at chest and tri's in the amount of time given, the girl told us the owner wasn't back yet and we could continue to workout until he came back...so i said oh well and did a chest machine for 3 sets aiming for 6-8 reps, then 3 sets on a tricep machine for the same reps and alternated for about another 20 minutes or so until we all got the boot from the gym

weight this morning was 159lbs....so up 10lbs, which was odd because all week my weight wasn't moving and actually had a few days that looked like i was going to be down weight going into my 3rd week

Phrogg

Awards
Keep pushin bro. Ive been lurking in your log here. One question, how many days did it take for you to feel ON, with mdrol?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep pushin bro. Ive been lurking in your log here. One question, how many days did it take for you to feel ON, with mdrol?
i noticed different things as things went on....from day 1 i felt awesome pumps

didn't really feel stronger until day 3 or 4

i noticed lethargy right around day 5, had a nasty headache somewhere

around day 10 that kind of went away but lingers from time to time

haven't really noticed any agressiveness yet, and vascularity pretty much only during training

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
good stuff man keep it going

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
then actually got into the gym to see that all 5 flat benches were taken up with what looked to be a powerlifting convention, i never saw so many guys in the gym with bench shirts on...maybe because no one had work they all met up, so i had to change my routine around
Booooooo Power Lifters lol!!!!

Keep up the great work bro. This cycle is really treating you nicely.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Booooooo Power Lifters lol!!!!

Keep up the great work bro. This cycle is really treating you nicely.
yeah i'm finally feeling like i've put on enough size that when i'm done with this if i have a nice cut afterwards i'll have a nice athletic look to me, it's a feeling of being on the brink of what i've been aiming for for awhile now

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm finally feeling like i've put on enough size that when i'm done with this if i have a nice cut afterwards i'll have a nice athletic look to me, it's a feeling of being on the brink of what i've been aiming for for awhile now
Its only the begining my friend.