votum

Awards
  • Established
I am mixing with kwikkarb n creatine and loving it $$$

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Update: I've been doing mostly HIIT cardio. My thumb is still very sore and I gotta wear this dam metal thing on it.

The Past few days consisted of various ab exercises (Hanging Knee super setted with hanging leg extensions).

Still, my favorite pre workout.

*Note, the mixability on this product is awesome, Im starting to near towards the end, however I will post a pic of how it all dissolves inside my water bottle.

Nutra, Please put this on sale, I want MORE!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
it is on sale??

24.99 still

I just noticed there is grape now..was that always there?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
it is on sale??

24.99 still

I just noticed there is grape now..was that always there?
GRAPE!? Never knew there was a grape, and it was onsale for like $20 before I think.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
How many servings do you have left? Go to two scoops never been better going to 3 scoops on saturday.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I tried 2 yesterday and didn't notice much difference. might try 3 for the hell of it, I have 2 tubs in my "stash"

24.99 is not bad still... 50cents a serving.

I can't wait to take it before a pt test, lol.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im running really low, maybe a day or so left. I haven't lifted for the past two days, been working a huge number of hours. I gave out a few scoops as well to those who are interested in a sort of promotion of the product. Working out tomorrow, then the beach for cardio, ill let you girls know how it goes.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
votum, my boy dosed 3 scoops of jack3d before his pt test and he told me his head felt like it was going to explode LOL

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
p.s. i just glancedover this whole page...

so...

Beazy... you're a guido? do you know Snookie?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
votum, my boy dosed 3 scoops of jack3d before his pt test and he told me his head felt like it was going to explode LOL
:O I must try it...

OR

1 scoop jacked

1 scoop white flood

1 scoop maximize v2

1 scoops asgt

1 scoop no ignite..

1 scoop vasocharge.

I would get a 500 probably..

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
:O I must try it...

OR

1 scoop jacked

1 scoop white flood

1 scoop maximize v2

1 scoops asgt

1 scoop no ignite..

1 scoop vasocharge.

I would get a 500 probably..
they're gonna think you a cyborg supersoldier. :usa:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
p.s. i just glancedover this whole page...

so...

Beazy... you're a guido? do you know Snookie?
Not until my "Situation" fully develops.

Anyways, I have prolly like two scoops left, I have been extremely busy with graduation and haven't worked out in the longest time.

So far, it has never failed me. I really do love it. Memorial Day Sale, I'm picking up a bottle or two just to have on hand.

You really can't go wrong with it.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
/Agree. I am curious to find out how long it takes to get immune though o_O

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, Still an amazing workout as usual. Never expect less from the product. I hit my arms really hard, and not lifting for a few days, I knew i was going to be sore. So what I have been doing as of late, is taking Animal PM.

Thing is, I dont take it at bedtime. I take it like an hour after I workout, roughly 6pm or so. It doesn't knock me out at night like Melatonin, but it makes me feel amazing. You get a really weird but nice feeling taking it during the day. It does relax you, calm you down and everything. It is probilly just me, but it doesn't really make me go to sleep, so thats why i love it in the afternoons.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, a chest workout from hell.

Cable Crossovers 120x8x4
Bench 250x6x3
Fly's 55x10x2
DB Chest Press 110x6-8x2
Incline 225x6x5
Decline 280x6x4

One helluva workout. Going to hit the gym again today after work (Working 8-11).

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, a chest workout from hell.

Cable Crossovers 120x8x4
Bench 250x6x3
Fly's 55x10x2
DB Chest Press 110x6-8x2
Incline 225x6x5
Decline 280x6x4

One helluva workout. Going to hit the gym again today after work (Working 8-11).
Agreed.:bigeyes:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, It's been a little while, I know. I've been busy with Graduation and family coming down. My Ignite is gone.

Final Review: Great taste (Even though I hate anyhing "Punch" flavored), Mixability is around 8/10: For the best results, toss it into a plastic bottle and shake it around (About halfway full with water) Otherwise If you stir it with a spoon it will crush the black seed things, Energy Is great, similar to that of the "Old" Jack3d. N.O. Factor is awesome, your veins will blow up in mere minutes. Dosing, It's a true one scoop until nearly the end of the bottle; I started taking 1 1/2 for the last 3 days or so and it was insane. My best advice would be to take 1 scoop until about 80% of the bottle is gone, then 1 1/2: This will just kick it up again like you never have taken a pre workout before.

I will deffinately be purchasing this one again, however GRAPE FLAVORED!!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
/Agree

Make sure and let us know how the grape is :p

I have too much pre-wo because of all the flash sales lol, probably ownt be able to hit ignite again for awhile =x