I'm pretty Lit, BigBeazy's Lit-Up Log!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm now running Lit-up fellas! (Sponsored)

App-nut was kind enough to go ahead and let me log this product and share it with you all.

I Just received the product in about a day ago, and already went ahead and tested it out.

First off, the taste is amazing. It doesn't say, but I want to make sure with the Reps that there isn't any sugar in here. It's basically Kool-aid. I made my little sister try it and she asked if I could make her some LOL. If a little girl can drink this, and actually want to, then I'm sure guys like us will have no problems.

I have the Cherry Citrus flavor, (Not sure if there are others?), and trust me It's good. Honestly, by far the best PWO I have ever tasted (Gaspari's Super Pump Lemon aka an Italian Icee was number 1). (Side Note; Top two best tasting "Sport Supplement Drinks": Body Mortar by AMS & Lit-Up)

It Mixes perfectly, and It's not one of those Fizzy/Frothy garbage kinds either. You get very little residue on the walls of the glass, It's not sandy or anything like that. I'll post later on exactly how much water I use, I just eye-ball it and It comes out perfect everytime.

Vascularity; I'm going to have to rate it a 7.5/10. It's not nearly as much as Super Pump, but you still see a huge difference then when not taking the product.

Energy; I believe it has somewhere around 300mg of caffeine. I Fcking love that!!!! No 1,2 Dimeth which is another huuuuuuuge bonus. I have not crashed off this product what so ever. Perfect ammount of Caffeine, and dropped the 1,3 D which automatically makes this my new PWO. I'm highly tolerant to caffeine thats why I love the big dosage in here. I respond negatively to 1,3 D (any nearly all other PWO's use them) so I am soooo freaking happy to see it wasn't in here.

Focus; Nothing more than normal. Maybe slightly more focused, nothing highly significant.

Tip: Don't take within 3-4 hours of bed time SERIOUSLY. I took it around 7 O' Clock, and was done working out, showered, ect. and In bed around Ten Pm and didn't fall asleep until 12am+. I had hardly any sleep and was crappy the whole next day. Usually you can get away with taking most PWO's around night time due to the fact that 1,3 D wears you down, but I highly advise not to if you want to catch your zzzzzz's.

I'm at work now, but I will go ahead and post some pictures and more info on the product later.

Also, I want to make this log intersting, try new things. Go ahead and make suggestions of what you want me to do. Example: post of video of something, take a picture of that, I dont care be creative and interesting. I'll see if I can come up with some prizes or something for the best suggestions.

Time to get LIT-UP!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Tip: Don't take within 3-4 hours of bed time SERIOUSLY. I took it around 7 O' Clock, and was done working out, showered, ect. and In bed around Ten Pm and didn't fall asleep until 12am+. I had hardly any sleep and was crappy the whole next day. Usually you can get away with taking most PWO's around night time due to the fact that 1,3 D wears you down, but I highly advise not to if you want to catch your zzzzzz's.
Surprised to see this, hopefully it improves over time for you and you aren't just really stim sensitive - so far some of the standout features of LITup have been the ability to take it for nighttime workouts and still be able to sleep, as well as being able to eat after your workout!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Here are some pics!

Thats the product itself, I'm going to go ahead and show you how well it visibly mixes and the after effects of the product.

No clumps! Mixes very well (Used roughly 10 oz of water).

Oh and here is my new office:

Anyways, I'm going to be sitting on my ass for the next thirty minutes. I took a before pic, then will post the after pic to show the increase of vascularity just from the product itself.

Before pic:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok here are a few things I've noticed when I have been taking this product:

-I'm actually kinda hungry after my workouts. Could be useful for those on a bulk or whom ever likes to eat right after a workout. Jack3d for an example, oh and no-explode crush my apetite so It's hard to even down a protein shake.

-No matter how much water you put in, It pretty much always has the same taste or consistency. Half a bottle of water, or a whole bottle, It pretty much tastes the same, doesn't really get watered down, you still have the full taste of Kool-aid.

-For me, the perfect dosing has been roughly 1-1 1/2 scoops. 1 scoop doesn't really kick me into overdrive, just a little bit more and you're an animal.

-I lied earlier about the vascularity part. It could be attributed to my change in diet, I'm not too sure, but lately my whole body has more veins than my sack. It's crazy. The first few days, just a little here and there, but while working out you become a spider web. However, It doesn't really last after you are done working out, it diminishes quickly, and It doesn't really kick up until your second set of what ever exercise you are doing.

I've been swamped with the Daytona 500 races crap, missed the gym waaaaay too much for my taste, but I'll update as much as possible!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Great updates bro - notice any differences on the night time usage?

1-1.5 scoops is my sweet spot as well, if I go to 2 scoops I am like a ticking time bomb lol

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the update. I agree with you about Jack3d. It killed my appetite and generally made me feel like crap. I thought it was the 1,3 included, but I've used other 1,3 products that don't do this to me.

I absolutely love the taste of LIT-UP, and you are right about it tasting great whatever the amount of water used.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Great updates bro - notice any differences on the night time usage?

1-1.5 scoops is my sweet spot as well, if I go to 2 scoops I am like a ticking time bomb lol
I appologize for the late repoonse, Daytona 500 is killling me here lol.

It's a hit or miss with nighttime usage for me. Some times I stay up all night or I pass out at soon as i get home.

I have been working out at night mostly, I work 6am-6pm, class at 7-9pm and then I try to hit the gym for an hour or so before bed. With such limited time, It is crucial that I am able to fall asleep after taking this product, and so far I've been going to bed fairly easy with 9mg of melatonin.

Thank you for the update. I agree with you about Jack3d. It killed my appetite and generally made me feel like crap. I thought it was the 1,3 included, but I've used other 1,3 products that don't do this to me.

I absolutely love the taste of LIT-UP, and you are right about it tasting great whatever the amount of water used.
Jack3d, I really only use if i have nothing else lying around. It's cheap, and does the job for the most part. I hate 1,3 D and I respond negatively to it. I can thank these guys enough for leaving it out, Honestly just because they dropped the 1,3 D i'm a buyer for life. With the water, you can toss a scoop in a gallon and it will still taste the same lol, its crazy.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d, I really only use if i have nothing else lying around. It's cheap, and does the job for the most part. I hate 1,3 D and I respond negatively to it. I can thank these guys enough for leaving it out, Honestly just because they dropped the 1,3 D i'm a buyer for life. With the water, you can toss a scoop in a gallon and it will still taste the same lol, its crazy.
Great to hear, man!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas, roughly 1/4th of the container left.... I'm sad. But then again I'm not because I ordered more yesterday lol.

Like I said before, 1 1/2 scoops is the perfect sweet spot, I haven't bothered venturing out further than that, I might.

One negative thing about this product; Don't spill it in your car. I got some powder, and some of the mix itself spill in my cup holder and i can barely get it out. Even if the powder gets on your fingers, It will remain slightly red for most of the day, I'd advise you don't get it on anything you don't want to ruin. I'm going to try and tackle the stupid stain when I get out of work, but so far im having no luck.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! Recently tried this myself...only had a sample pack and I accidentally took the whole thing. Let's just say my heart was pounding through my workout. LOL

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
great news so far man, thanks and keep it coming

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! Recently tried this myself...only had a sample pack and I accidentally took the whole thing. Let's just say my heart was pounding through my workout. LOL
BECAREFUL! Lol, this stuff isn't a joke!

I can say this enough, seriously. I love thid ****ing product. My brother bought the new flavor of Jack3d, and It just didn't work like it used to and I get that really weird 1,3,D feeling afterwards. I also went to Vitamin Shoppe Saturday, Super Pump is now $25 because they are getting rid of the old version. I used to love the stuff, and I'm running low on Lit-Up so I was going to use that Until I get my new shipment in (any day now.....). I took two scoops, and took a dump for a half hour and didn't even work out. Freaking weak.....

I think it's safe to say Lit-up is one of the very few/only pre-w.o. products on the market that doesn't have 1,3,D. The hight ammount of caffeine is amazing aswell, they really give you the bang for your buck.

1-2 servings left (1 1/2 scoops per serving), so I will post my final review here pretty soon.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

I can say this enough, seriously. I love thid ****ing product. My brother bought the new flavor of Jack3d, and It just didn't work like it used to and I get that really weird 1,3,D feeling afterwards. I also went to Vitamin Shoppe Saturday, Super Pump is now $25 because they are getting rid of the old version. I used to love the stuff, and I'm running low on Lit-Up so I was going to use that Until I get my new shipment in (any day now.....). I took two scoops, and took a dump for a half hour and didn't even work out. Freaking weak.....

I think it's safe to say Lit-up is one of the very few/only pre-w.o. products on the market that doesn't have 1,3,D. The hight ammount of caffeine is amazing aswell, they really give you the bang for your buck.

1-2 servings left (1 1/2 scoops per serving), so I will post my final review here pretty soon.
LOL. I know! I did really like that it didn't mess with my appetite. No sense using a preworkout if you can't eat after your session. Nice review!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I know! I did really like that it didn't mess with my appetite. No sense using a preworkout if you can't eat after your session. Nice review!
My thoughts exactly. I feel that I'm more hungry after my workouts. You dont eat, you dont grow.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

Looking forward to hearing your final thoughts. LIT-UP is a great product that has delivered for me every single workout.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing your final thoughts. LIT-UP is a great product that has delivered for me every single workout.
You ask, and you shall receive!

Final Thoughts:

Taste: Doesn't get old. Would be great if they came out with a Grape flavor (My personal favorite). I honestly never really care for any "Punch/Cherry" flavored PWO's but honestly this one is really good. It tastes some what sweet, but it's very potent and strong. Doesn't seem like you are drinking just water, like most said It's just like Kool-Aid.

Mixability: Mixes just fine, really doesn't matter how much water you use. (Atleast 4-6oz), the flavor is still strong and I've never had any sort of clumps what so ever. It pretty much dissolves on it's own.

Effect: My "Sweet Spot" is one and a half scoops. For the first week one scoop was enough, but that just extra little half a scoop takes you over the edge for an incredible workout. It boosts your vascularity, give you a great clean energy with no crash, and it actually lasts for quiet some time. The pumps become insane!

Comments/Criticism: I honestly will buy this product again, the main selling point was leaving out the 1,3, Dimeth. It's in pretty much every PWO out there, and It has negative effects with me. Pretty much the substitution with a good ammount of caffeine gets the job done RIGHT. For the criticism part, Bigger tubs? Lol.

Issues: This could be under criticism but whatever. I have only one issue and that is with the dye. It stains my fingers/nails and i spilt some in my car and its insanely hard to get out.

Thats It guys, Thank you all for participating in my log, and escpecially APPNUTT for giving me the chance to run this!!!