Big Beazy, Jacked EASY (Sponsored)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Benefit number 2 of being in Iraq = enforced prohibition = no hangovers
Would'nt call that a benefit lol.

Go read Distilled Waters log and i described last nights antics.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Would'nt call that a benefit lol.

Go read Distilled Waters log and i described last nights antics.
I seemed to have jinxed myself, I chunked about 3/4 of the way through my ASGT tonight. Haven't don't that in a long time! Puking=****. Why would our body do such a thing to us!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Today, Im going to log it again so dont think im quit u guys lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
You better, or I am going to put "beazy" in old english, but bigger, across my bronco windshield and post it everywhere!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You better, or I am going to put "beazy" in old english, but bigger, across my bronco windshield and post it everywhere!
Lol.

Ok I havent worked out in about a day until yesterday. I took the usual one scoop and of course my workout was amazing. It was chest day and I usually only hit chest 1 day a week compared to like 2-3 times i see others doing chest. I don't really hit it to hard because i feel i don't need to. Well little to say I was at the gym for a couple hours doing everything and anything chest related.

One big thing for me yesterday was that I was doing cable cross overs for the outer chest. One Im seeing like a stretch/tear mark on the outer part of my right pec. Weird. Second I went from doing 80 lbs on one side to 90. Ten pounds I know but atleast there is some sort of improvement. Little maybe but atleast some.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
That's more than 10% mate. I'm still at like 40 or 50 o_O

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
That's more than 10% mate. I'm still at like 40 or 50 o_O
Yea, I was really happy about that. Im actually about to start a lean bulk cycle with the Natabolic Stack and my strength usually sky rockets when I bulk.

For some reason when i get off a bulk my strength lowers. When bulking in like January or so I hit a max bench at 395, now im at like 350.

My projections for that cable cross over lift is probily around 110-120 by mid cycle.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I went ahead and took a scoop and was going to head to the gym. My buddy came over and it was his birthday. We ended up hitting daytona and went running on the beach for over an hour. I hate cardio, I really don't like doing any form of cardio, and well I ran alot yesterday. I like running on the sand because its alot softer on my knee and i could run longer without it giving out or swelling up.

Only this is im having D.O.S like a mofo from the freaking shoulder workout a few days ago from this stuff.

Some pre workouts you can not do cardio with, this is one of the rare few that you actually can. Load your stomach up with two scoops of that nasty bubbley N.O.-Explode and go run for a little. You will empty that stomach before you even knew what happened.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice :D Sand is infinitely better to run on than concrete/treadmill, the whole stabilizer deal. I used to run XC and they would make us run on gravel as often as possible to strengthen our ankles

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with today's workout.

One thing i really want to point out is the intense focus i get off this stuff. No joke. I pretty much block the whole world around me when I'm on this stuff, its amazing. I honestly, can't tell you exactly what I lifted. I just got in the zone and pick up anything heavy. I did 100 curls of 10lb dumbells, along with curling 65's like its candy. For the eazy bar i did like 115 like cake all day. This stuff is freaking amazing. Good Bye Jack3d, hello Ignite. Im a customer for life now. Its official.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I shattered both of my Elbows when I was younger.

My Knee's and Elbows are long gone.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, today sucked. I took a scoop of Finaflex, was feeling good, went to put on my gym shorts, and found out i have Staph!

How awesome is that!?

When i get better i'll repost. Sorry fellas.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Ok, today sucked. I took a scoop of Finaflex, was feeling good, went to put on my gym shorts, and found out i have Staph!

How awesome is that!?

When i get better i'll repost. Sorry fellas.
gross.

j/k bro... that sucks bigtime. staph is dangerous so get a handle on that sh!t quick.

i've seen dudes go from a little staph infection to partial paralysis..

not trying to scare you, but just a heads up.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it, Doc App tomorrow at Ten Am.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
But seriously, that does suck and I hope you annihilate it quick

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it fellas, How do you get it anyways? I think i got a cut on my thigh, and all the sweat and all must have gotten in it and started an infection? Could also be the fact that I rarely wash my gym clothes. Back In Highschool, I had a shirt and shorts that where stiff as a board. Me and a few of my buddies didn't wash our gym clothes for years. I would take my shirt out of the locker and smack it agains the lockers to make it a little softer and put it on.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it fellas, How do you get it anyways? I think i got a cut on my thigh, and all the sweat and all must have gotten in it and started an infection? Could also be the fact that I rarely wash my gym clothes. Back In Highschool, I had a shirt and shorts that where stiff as a board. Me and a few of my buddies didn't wash our gym clothes for years. I would take my shirt out of the locker and smack it agains the lockers to make it a little softer and put it on.
Guarantee that's the reason lol, wash ur clothes mate! Staph can live for a couple months on something, and contact is what spreads it. It is on like 20% of people's skin forever, so chances are you got it from a bench or something someone didn't wipe down, and it got into a cut somehow. It only gets you when it gets into a cut, but if you catch it fast like you did you will be fine. It can kill though it's not super common (killing)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Found out it wasn't staph, just a bad infection, now im downing these anti-biotics.

Todays workout was pure cardio and abs:
HIIT training for a half hour in a sweat suit, holy crap. I nevr pushed my self on cardio before, but Ignite gave me a huge shove.

I also did alot of different ab exercises, so prety much I can't really sit up, or walk.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Found out it wasn't staph, just a bad infection, now im downing these anti-biotics.

Todays workout was pure cardio and abs:
HIIT training for a half hour in a sweat suit, holy crap. I nevr pushed my self on cardio before, but Ignite gave me a huge shove.

I also did alot of different ab exercises, so prety much I can't really sit up, or walk.
Have that feeling like there is a cord connecting your belly button to your spine and if you move too much your bb feels like it will rip? Maybe I;m the only one who gets that lol. GJ on not having staph, that stuff blows

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
cobra pose, my friends... awesome stretch after grueling ab workouts...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap. I forgot about cobra lol. Been just doing standing ab stretches

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, this stuff picked me up! I went to the gym at 11pm and worked out until 1am. Its really incredible, I was up since 7am. I usually hit the bed around 9pm, but not after one scoop of this stuff.

Really, Im loving it. Im taking one scoop right now gym, then the beach.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Todays log:
I did a overall body train thing.

Bench:
225x15x3

Fly's:
50x10x2

Biceps curls:
65x15x3

Tricep Kick Backs:
50x10x2

DB Shoulder Press:
75x10x2

I ran a total of 6 miles on the beach, and walked about 10. (Going and coming back)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I forgot to post yesterdays, It was a lame workout though. I just ended up running and slamming in a couple of ab workouts.

Today I was in a great mood, yet sad. My scooper touched the bottle of the bottle today. This made me very sad because it is running out =(. I want MORE.

Seriously, No B.s. this has replaced my Pre-workout Jacked easily. I never dosed over one scoop, (Planning on trying it) and I gave out about 3 scoops to various people as samples. I know i was supposed to log it all, but hell, if they love it and buy some, you will thank me.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I forgot to post yesterdays, It was a lame workout though. I just ended up running and slamming in a couple of ab workouts.

Today I was in a great mood, yet sad. My scooper touched the bottle of the bottle today. This made me very sad because it is running out =(. I want MORE.

Seriously, No B.s. this has replaced my Pre-workout Jacked easily. I never dosed over one scoop, (Planning on trying it) and I gave out about 3 scoops to various people as samples. I know i was supposed to log it all, but hell, if they love it and buy some, you will thank me.
when does ur generosity end?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
LOL. BUY MORE MAN!!!! This stuff is the best ever. I am in love with it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this. What day are you on?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
LOL. BUY MORE MAN!!!! This stuff is the best ever. I am in love with it!
Told ya, It is awesome. One of the Best N.O. Supps IMO.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this. What day are you on?
I've been taking this for a couple weeks now. I got accepted to do this, so thats why my Super Hero log got postponed.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
There are 4 more left at NP. Hope the price doesnt jump up after those 4

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
:****you:
Ily2

Todays workout was good, Just got extremely tired afterwards. Im currently taking another half a scoop to ge me through this dam school work.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I think you should take 10 scoops and see if you beat the theory of relativity

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
10 scoops would instantly turn you into Jack Bauer.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking my scoop today without water

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, due to doc's orders I can't lift for a few days. Some kid called me a Guido Jersey Shore **** or something so I stuck him. His friend jumped in and hit my with a bottle in the back and I popped him. I dislocated and like jammed my freaking left thumb so I cant even play sexbox when Im not lifting. Fyi typing with one hand sucks too..

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Ok, due to doc's orders I can't lift for a few days. Some kid called me a Guido Jersey Shore **** or something so I stuck him. His friend jumped in and hit my with a bottle in the back and I popped him. I dislocated and like jammed my freaking left thumb so I cant even play sexbox when Im not lifting. Fyi typing with one hand sucks too..
atta boy :D

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Goose is no joke.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
As in Grey goose?

Once went on a 20 mile hike and replaced water with grey goose. AWESOME.
Yeah, and that is ridiculous.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Anyways

Sunday I hit shoulders, mostly just shrugs (Thumb messed up)

Today, It healed a little bit and I annihilated my lats.

Still one scoop to pure insanity at the gym.