biceps brachii tendon pain in both forearms

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

I have recently increased weight on dumbbell pullovers, and have noticed after training back by doing wide grip pull ups or tricep scullcrushers i have bad aching in both forearms directly below the bicep, do u have any ideas to remedy this problem.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had the same trouble in the past...biggest help is lots of stretching and massaging with a ball of sorts. It would also help to put ice on it after training! Do you have any pain while you're training?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
pain occurs after work between sets. its really ****ty pain like both arms are torn.

Its odd though cos i don't have it when muscle is under tension only when arms are relaxed.

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
Avoid doing exercises that hurt. Simple as that. Things like pullovers and skullcrushers are accessories anyway, so either swap them out or stick with lighter weight higher reps. Hope you get it all sorted out.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Avoid doing exercises that hurt. Simple as that. Things like pullovers and skullcrushers are accessories anyway, so either swap them out or stick with lighter weight higher reps. Hope you get it all sorted out.
This - DO NOT do anything that hurts. It's just not worth a tear or injury. If anything you're just going to heavy - sure you can do it but it's not doing you any favors. I recently did this in the beginning of Feb and am still paying for it with chronic shoulder pain from thinking I was all badass going hardcore on dips. Sure I was strong and could do the weight - but the finer muscles have trouble - now my shoulder hurts all the time and it's seriously held me back on both chest and shoulders.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3
DemntedCowboy Natural Bodybuilding 83
enhanced Anabolics 11
u_e_s_i Training Forum 28
Training Forum 37