Biceps tendinitis in the shoulder

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just had rotator cuff surgery last September. I've been working out since probably April. These past 3-4 weeks, I've been experiencing more pain than normal in the front of my shoulder that extends down the bicep area. This sounds exactly like bicep tendonitis in the shoulder...

The last 2 weeks, I've been injecting bpc-157 subq (250 mcg 2× a day) in the upper front delt and top delt areas trying to help speed up the healing process of the surgery. I really haven't had any pain relief.

Should I be pinning closer to the bicep/shoulder tie in area?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those two are so linked I’d be doing both tie ins at opposite the elbow as well as shoulder. And stretch that mug a lot. But I’m not an expert in this area. Jus had a lot of bicep tendinitis. Usually when I grow too fast and need to go down to cruise doses and adapt higher hypertrophy rep ranges for a while.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leaving on vacation tomorrow. I guess the time off will be beneficial.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaving on vacation tomorrow. I guess the time off will be beneficial.
I am having the same issue. I don't know what to call the discomfort in my shoulder, but it is weird. I feel it in my biceps as well on the left side when I military press. It will hurt, but use a lacrosse ball and roll it along the bicep with your other hand. Go softly at first.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Starting to think I did this to myself.. When I hold my phone for long periods of time it starts to hurt... Time to cut back on the surfing. Lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting to think I did this to myself.. When I hold my phone for long periods of time it starts to hurt... Time to cut back on the surfing. Lol
TB500 works better for comfort than bpc157.
Id stack them.

Newth

Awards
I work with a lot of repetition with light to medium weight tools and RSI will set in after long enough of the same thing, the heavier the quicker. The hands are the worst, but I have had everything from knuckles to shoulder and back. Learn to use it differently and use a good glucosamine/chondroiton/msm supp with a meal(if you don't have shellfish or anxiety issues).

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So TB will ease pain but which will help with healing wear and tear better?
I know some people who have used tb one time and there tendonitis was gone.
when I used it for my shoulder for 2 months with bpc157 everyday it eased up the pain just enough to hurt myself again. so for minor joint issues and minor tendonitis the combo of both is the way to go. but if your actually injured.....time and GH are the way to go.
IMO atleast

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so I'm trying to upload a picture of where I've been pinning the bpc. Again, it's been 250mcg 2x a day. Zero relief. Out of those 8 areas, which one should be the primary spot?
Thinking of getting some TB to stack with the bpc.
Screenshot_20180704-092721_Gallery.jpeg

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody has any location suggestions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3
DemntedCowboy Natural Bodybuilding 83