Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im getting a sour taste but I will try again n the AM

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards
Livelong's was kind of sour too but had no effect to the taste when added to my preworkout. So Monday is the release of SNS betaine? Or is it already out?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Livelong's was kind of sour too but had no effect to the taste when added to my preworkout. So Monday is the release of SNS betaine? Or is it already out?
Out already.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Interesting how bulk TMG has sold out at two of the major bulk sites in the past few days. Guess folks are looking for great quality and phenomenal value. Also interesting that my earlier posts on the subject were removed.

Reactions: mw1

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Interesting how bulk TMG has sold out at two of the major bulk sites in the past few days. Guess folks are looking for great quality and phenomenal value. Also interesting that my earlier posts on the subject were removed.
Seems that SNS rep 'MW1' feels compelled to send me threatening private messages for the above comment. Not a smart move....

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In response to your PM:
Don't **** with me buddy - your customers will make you pay dearly. Why do you think those two major sites are sold out of TMG stock that they had last week? Now that the underground army has expanded and the new recruits are aware of bulk powders, do you think they are ever going to buy anything SNS makes in powder? Guys like me have tried every name brand powder on the market and know that some of the bulk powder suppliers make stuff just as good if not better than what SNS and everyone else sources. Dicks like you make me laugh......did I tell you to go **** yourself?

SNS continues to provide quality products year after year while these bulk companies open and close every 6 months

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
In response to your PM:
Don't **** with me buddy - your customers will make you pay dearly. Why do you think those two major sites are sold out of TMG stock that they had last week? Now that the underground army has expanded and the new recruits are aware of bulk powders, do you think they are ever going to buy anything SNS makes in powder? Guys like me have tried every name brand powder on the market and know that some of the bulk powder suppliers make stuff just as good if not better than what SNS and everyone else sources. Dicks like you make me laugh......did I tell you to go **** yourself?

SNS continues to provide quality products year after year while these bulk companies open and close every 6 months
Lol...Well look at you. The truth comes out. The bulks I deal with have been around for many years.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well then, no need to be all private on us, please share and please tell us what inspired your message.
Since you deliberately go around harassing SNS reps wen you are not shilling for Brundel you will be banned soon enough

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well then, no need to be all private on us, please share and please tell us what inspired your message.
Are you quite done? Your constant ramblings are quite boring. Steve and Mike work very, very hard to bring everyone the lowest prices possible. If you are not happy, then by all means do not buy from us, but to be abusive and downright rude is certainly not called for.

PM me personally if you have any issues, but continually bashing us wont get you far.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Since you deliberately go around harassing SNS reps wen you are not shilling for Brundel you will be banned soon enough
Bud you harrassed me first with a PM - that you have not yet shared with the public?
And I have been 'going around harrassing SNS reps'? wtf?
So, let me get this straight. You are allowed to threaten customers privately for some yet to be justified reason, but they are not allowed to respond to you privately?
And I am shilling for Brundel? wtf are you talking about?

What exactly did I say on the forum that in your opinion should get me band?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Are you quite done? Your constant ramblings are quite boring. Steve and Mike work very, very hard to bring everyone the lowest prices possible. If you are not happy, then by all means do not buy from us, but to be abusive and downright rude is certainly not called for.

PM me personally if you have any issues, but continually bashing us wont get you far.
Excuse me? Your boy should not be threatening members of the forum - it pisses them off as it would you. And in the interest of SNS, he probably should not have posted my private response back to his threats.

So Bud tell me - what I said publicaly to bash SNS? Nothing, right?
Funny, I probably have 150$ of SNS product on hand and have used at least 10 times that amount over the years.
Move on.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Excuse me? Your boy should not be threatening members of the forum - it pisses them off as it would you. And in the interest of SNS, he probably should not have posted my private response back to his threats.

Funny, I probably have 150$ of SNS product on hand and have used at least 10 times that amount over the years.
Move on.
Recall the thread natty stacks, brother? You bashed us continually. We respond. If you leave us alone, we leave you alone.

We appreciate the support when you purchase from us, and we appreciate honest feedback, even if its negative; we cant please everyone but we will still try to, but to bash us is another story.

If there is any hard feelings or you are in any way upset with us, PM me and let me know.

Anywho, back to betaine :D

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Move on.
Please post the threats....you will be banned just like others that follow companies around to bash them

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol...Well look at you. The truth comes out. The bulks I deal with have been around for many years.
1. You can't promote non sponsors here.

2. You can't send PM's with threats.

You have been warned before about such issues so now you're taking a break.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In other news....I tried my SNS Betaine and it does have an initial sweet (guess that is how I'd describe it) tone. :eek:

That sounded more like I was doing a wine tasting than a supplement observation...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In other news....I tried my SNS Betaine and it does have an initial sweet (guess that is how I'd describe it) tone. :eek: That sounded more like I was doing a wine tasting than a supplement observation...
Should be sweet, it sweetens my preworkout when added in.

Haven't got my hands on SNS betaine yet but once I am done my current tub I will be picking it up.

TBH I do pay a little less for my current bulk but you never know the quality for sure and I would pay even more for SNS' bulk because I know I can trust it.

And the tub will match my creatine & Cit mal.
The aesthetics of my stash takes precedence ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should be sweet, it sweetens my preworkout when added in.

Haven't got my hands on SNS betaine yet but once I am done my current tub I will be picking it up.

TBH I do pay a little less for my current bulk but you never know the quality for sure and I would pay even more for SNS' bulk because I know I can trust it.

And the tub will match my creatine & Cit mal.
The aesthetics of my stash takes precedence ;)
gotta have them shiny labels lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should be sweet, it sweetens my preworkout when added in. Haven't got my hands on SNS betaine yet but once I am done my current tub I will be picking it up. TBH I do pay a little less for my current bulk but you never know the quality for sure and I would pay even more for SNS' bulk because I know I can trust it. And the tub will match my creatine & Cit mal. The aesthetics of my stash takes precedence ;)
It's all about the tub aesthetics. :D

Thanks for your continued support man.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be on Super Human Radio July 9th at 12:00 pm (Eastern time) talking about betaine. We should get into some interesting discussion and novel uses of betaine.
Awesome sauce, putting it in my calendar...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be on Super Human Radio July 9th at 12:00 pm (Eastern time) talking about betaine. We should get into some interesting discussion and novel uses of betaine.
Very nice, looking forward to it.