Best Workout BOOOST Supps?

krazy

Awards
Alright everyone. Made a thread on this about a week ago but kind of got side tracked and didnt stipulate all the conditions in the OP so Im gonna repost it. Hopefully get a little more response, too.

Im looking for something to give me a boost in the gym that includes these factors:

-No affect on hormone profile, whatsoever (No SARMs, SERMs, AIs, or any other stuff)

-No creatine

-Does NOT give jittery, crude physical stimulation - Id like to avoid excessive amounts of caffeine, if possible

-Doesnt work by a system that requires me to keep supplementing that product (ie doesnt depend on NO or other bullshit so I have to keep buying it if I want to see results)

-Prefer to have a decent CNS profile with it (ie I need more than for physical)

-Aggression would be nice. My aggression and 'not now, chief im in the ****ing zone' attitude typically comes out of adrenaline.

-Preferably not marketed as a 'fat burner' or 'appetite decreaser' because I already have a hard enough time packing mass on

-Dont want anything that will mess with me beyond my workout time in the gym. No all day long crack supplements or anything. Im ADD enough without needing to screw with balancing other stims.

GO.

krazy

Awards
Suppresses estrogen and increases T. Didnt want that.

PS - Just saw your thread about your routine. Damn fine work for a 15 year old man. **** I wish I was that dedicated when I was 15. :) I cant even get up before 9-10am now. And Im 20. :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
HemodrauliX is probably right up your alley. I hate coming off like a product pimp, but this is Axis Labs best supplement.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Suppresses estrogen and increases T. Didnt want that.

PS - Just saw your thread about your routine. Damn fine work for a 15 year old man. **** I wish I was that dedicated when I was 15. :) I cant even get up before 9-10am now. And Im 20. :D

RPM is not 'hormonol'. It won't screw your liver up or give you sides. Its fine.

Fast Twitch is good, but the taste gets old.
I hated Horse Power's taste, but the Beta-Alanine was SICK STUFF.

Thanks man! My lifting dedication is a bit off with a screwed up knee and being baseball season, but I'm trying. The cardio is consitent though.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Try beta alanine-there are many companies that make this
or
DCP by RPN- not only is DCP a non stimulant fat burner but its also an awesome endurance booster as well.

jix77

Awards
-Doesnt work by a system that requires me to keep supplementing that product (ie doesnt depend on NO or other bullshit so I have to keep buying it if I want to see results)
GO.
I'm not sure what you mean by this... You want a product you can take once and have an effect on your workouts forever even after you've stopped taking the product?

It seems to me that you've eliminated just about every product I can think of with at least one of your points. If you have something against creatine, you should do some more research on that. Beta-alanine is great, but of course you have to take it for a while continuously to see results.

krazy

Awards
HemodrauliX is probably right up your alley. I hate coming off like a product pimp, but this is Axis Labs best supplement.
Meh. NO product. I dont like NO products because, as soon as you stop taking them, you deflate. My girlfriend is enough of a monthly financial committment. I dont need another one ;) :D Thanks for the recommendation, duder.

Fast Twitch is good, but the taste gets old.
I hated Horse Power's taste, but the Beta-Alanine was SICK STUFF.
Horse Power! Goin old school.. forgot about that supp. Thanks for the two recommendations, Ill check em out.

Try beta alanine-there are many companies that make this
or
DCP by RPN- not only is DCP a non stimulant fat burner but its also an awesome endurance booster as well.
Straight up Beta Alanine? Is that good enough by itself to top other mixes of supplements?

Also, have you tried DCP? Did it affect appetite or affect you outside of the gym and/or your hormonal levels?

THANKS!

krazy

Awards
I'm not sure what you mean by this... You want a product you can take once and have an effect on your workouts forever even after you've stopped taking the product?
What I mean by this is that I dont want a supp that depends on upregulating my NO so I LOOK like a beast and, then, when I stop taking it, Ill deflate because theres nothing to upregulate the NO anymore. See what I mean?

For example... you stop taking creatine? You deflate. Im looking for something that I dont HAVE to buy and, if I dont, I wont lose any gains.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Meh. NO product. I dont like NO products because, as soon as you stop taking them, you deflate. My girlfriend is enough of a monthly financial committment. I dont need another one ;) :D Thanks for the recommendation, duder.
Its not merely an NO product, but best of luck finding what works for you.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

It seems to me that you've eliminated just about every product I can think of with at least one of your points. If you have something against creatine, you should do some more research on that. Beta-alanine is great, but of course you have to take it for a while continuously to see results.

What I mean by this is that I dont want a supp that depends on upregulating my NO so I LOOK like a beast and, then, when I stop taking it, Ill deflate because theres nothing to upregulate the NO anymore. See what I mean?

For example... you stop taking creatine? You deflate. Im looking for something that I dont HAVE to buy and, if I dont, I wont lose any gains.
I see, you're wanting some of these.....

jix77

Awards
I agree that NO supplements are pretty worthless. They make you more vascular, but I've never seen increased strength or energy from them. However, almost all "pre-workout" supps incorporate at least some NO boosting products like arginine. Normally I would recommend Ragnarok (NO, beta-alanine, creatine, mental focus & energy) or RPM, but you don't like some aspects of those supps. I'd take beta-alanine by itself or a product that contains it, and I would really consider creatine. It's been proven many times to be safe and effective.

krazy

Awards
Ahh yes! Dude where do I get it?? :icon_lol:

Right now I think Im going to buy bulk Beta Alanine and caffeine (and maybe some vinpocetine).

Mix it up like...
Xtend
Beta Alanine
small dose Caffeine
...and drink on that while Im lifting/pre-lifting by about 10-15 minutes.

Call me a noob but anyone care to tell me what happened in the past 1.5-2 years that Ive been out of the loop where creatine went from 'drink gallons of water/day or your liver diezz!' to 'eh. completely safe and effective on the liver.'?

And do I need any additional amino acids/supps to potentiate the effects of Beta Alanine? Ive seen it stacked with L-Histidine and it boosts Carnosine in the muscles so would adding in some L-Carnosine help, too?

EDIT - The mix above pretty much looks like Purple Wraath - caffeine. I might go with that.

jix77

Awards
That looks pretty solid considering your limitations, I personally would add 3-5gs of creatine mono pre and post workout. Do some searching around the forum if you need to. There's tons of info out there on creatine, and the gains don't "go away" if you stop taking it. It gives your muscles more energy to push through that extra rep or 2. Lifting more = gaining more.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established

Horse Power! Goin old school.. forgot about that supp. Thanks for the two recommendations, Ill check em out.

Straight up Beta Alanine? Is that good enough by itself to top other mixes of supplements?

Also, have you tried DCP? Did it affect appetite or affect you outside of the gym and/or your hormonal levels?

THANKS!
Yes ive tried dcp if you search ive also written a review. Its non hormonal and it DOES NOT affect appetite. I take straight beta alanine before and after i workout and i have noticed an endurance boost along with a decrease in cramping during long workouts.
Good Luck

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
Since you don't want to try RPM, try Ready 4 War, I like this as well, but I keep a bottle of RPM on hand.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM. Serious agression there, not huge amounts of caffeine. Great for strength. If you read the ingredients, it's just fine for you, totally non-hormonal.

cantstop19

Awards
rpm,ragnarok, nos ether those are the best out there

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
rpm. you only take it pre w/o, so it will give you that boost in energy and aggression only when you need it.