best topical for sub 10% bf

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I train early in the morning and apply after showering before work. In theory i should feel the effect during workout as u say when sweating.

Perhaps i'll change into applying at night just like you do and see how it goes.
Also note that these topicals do not mix well with any type of female activity, or male activity if you're into that. If you're dating anyone, or married, or have any intention to bring a girl home, DO NOT use topicals that day. She'll be burning inside, you'll have a shaft of painful fire, and you'll end up in a very bad situation

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also note that these topicals do not mix well with any type of female activity, or male activity if you're into that. If you're dating anyone, or married, or have any intention to bring a girl home, DO NOT use topicals that day. She'll be burning inside, you'll have a shaft of painful fire, and you'll end up in a very bad situation
LMAO...she'll be burning inside. I love it.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ lol thanks for the feedback i'll keep it in mind!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know this from experience? Sure hope not lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you know this from experience? Sure hope not lol
Thankfully no! Hahaha. I've read a few horror stories about Eviscerate though, and I am sure to not apply any when the girlfriend is sleeping over haha. Luckily I read up a ton on Eviscerate and learned, or else I wouldn't have even thought about it. I can imagine that being quite unpleasant though, lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apply in the morning and just make sure to wash well. Capsacian definitely lingers as anyone who has applied Eviscerate in the a.m. and worked out in the pm should know.

Once you get washed off well you should be good to go. Obviously applying something with the power of cap one needs to be mindful of application. It's what makes the Eviscerate series so popular for so long.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully no! Hahaha. I've read a few horror stories about Eviscerate though, and I am sure to not apply any when the girlfriend is sleeping over haha. Luckily I read up a ton on Eviscerate and learned, or else I wouldn't have even thought about it. I can imagine that being quite unpleasant though, lol.
One of the reasons I haven't tried this product yet - my one year old is all over me all day I'm sure he wouldn't like that lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
One of the reasons I haven't tried this product yet - my one year old is all over me all day I'm sure he wouldn't like that lol
Smart move! Yeah in situations like that you really need to apply it and shower as soon as you're done with your cardio or training

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions for Vasoburn vs. Eviscerate+? Going to buy one ASAP and roll with it for the next month. Opinions welcome!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I went cycling tonight and I started feeling the burn the moment I started sweating. Wasn't much though but still.

Now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps I applied too much the first day and it was super burning hot

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Any suggestions for Vasoburn vs. Eviscerate+? Going to buy one ASAP and roll with it for the next month. Opinions welcome!
No opinion, I like both and swap between them (but never used E+, only Smolder and OG). It's not like one will shrink your caliper 5 more millimeters than the other or anything.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Both have great feedback from what I've read. I've personally only used Eviscerate and I enjoyed it. Others have recommended Napalm as a great option well

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both have great feedback from what I've read. I've personally only used Eviscerate and I enjoyed it. Others have recommended Napalm as a great option well
Unless something has changed Eviscerate is Napalm + other goodies. Pretty sure Matt licenses the Napalm from Caleb (former head of Avant Labs) and makes his own additions to the Napalm base.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Great. Thanks for the feedback. I figured both would be spot on.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Unless something has changed Eviscerate is Napalm + other goodies. Pretty sure Matt licenses the Napalm from Caleb (former head of Avant Labs) and makes his own additions to the Napalm base.
You learn something new every day! Great to know. Thanks man. Rep'd

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you guys think I'd be ready for a topical at this point? If so which one would be best? These are taken at the same time, ones flexed ones not. I never do any direct ab work, I just care to have a flat stomach, abs will be a plus lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's times when I'm on Vasoburn after my workouts when I get in my car and it literally feels like my seat warmer is on but it's not.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Which one would work best do you think?
I'd say whatever one you can get the mostest for the cheapest. I guess the only thing would be if you have to put it on and then go into board meetings: Vasoburn smells like Cinnamon. Eviscerate doesn't smell bad either, but VB smells downright GOOD.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say whatever one you can get the mostest for the cheapest. I guess the only thing would be if you have to put it on and then go into board meetings: Vasoburn smells like Cinnamon. Eviscerate doesn't smell bad either, but VB smells downright GOOD.
Okay thanks..

For me you'd pick both of those over AA?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Okay thanks..

For me you'd pick both of those over AA?
AbAb is supposedly targeting visceral fat, not Sub-Q fat. I'm not up on my human physiology, but I don't think relatively lean people have a lot of visceral fat??? So correct, I'd say VB or Evisc.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AA is for people of higher body fat IMO.
AbAb is supposedly targeting visceral fat, not Sub-Q fat. I'm not up on my human physiology, but I don't think relatively lean people have a lot of visceral fat??? So correct, I'd say VB or Evisc.
Okay thanks guys! I wasn't sure on which body fat type was which.. lol

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Went with a bottle of Vasoburn. Thanks for the help guys. Currently hovering around 8-9%, so I'm excited to give this a run and see where I end up. Stacking with Ephedrine + Caffeine orally, so I should be in for a good time.

Will post a review in 3-4 weeks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Went with a bottle of Vasoburn. Thanks for the help guys. Currently hovering around 8-9%, so I'm excited to give this a run and see where I end up. Stacking with Ephedrine + Caffeine orally, so I should be in for a good time.

Awesome man, sounds like a good stack. I'm curious to see your progress with Vasoburn

shirt

Awards
How long can these topicals sit on the shelf and still be effective?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Holy crap bro.. you are old school. Where the freak you been? I remember you from DS days on bb.com.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
any1 knows if one of those topicals is also available in UK/europe?
would love to try one :)
thanks!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
You can get Exotherm in EU retailers, Vasoburn from US with good shipping rates.
problem is vasoburn contains yohimbine, it will be charged by customs..
ill look into exotherm.
Eviscerate burn free is available, has any1 used it before? opinion?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap bro.. you are old school. Where the freak you been? I remember you from DS days on bb.com.
What's up man! Yeah, it has been a long time since I have been able to get on the forums consistently. Actually in the final 3 weeks of my Physical Therapy program to get my DPT. Finally have time again to dig back into my training and supplementing full force. It's always interesting to take a step away for a while and then come back to see all that has changed (or not!). How long have you been with Hi-Tech?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just an update on Vasoburn. Been using it for 4-5 days now. I won't comment on fat-loss yet, but oh my lord does this stuff bring the heat. When performing cardio ~2-3 hours post application, intense sweating brings on some INTENSE heat. Not bad or unbearable, but certainly quite warm.

Usually I have been applying in the morning (~7 AM). Yesterday I had a haircut and razor-shave at my barbershop. I was in the chair for about 45 minutes, which seemed like an eternity, because about halfway through I had to ask my barber if the chair was heated. My low-back and love-handle area was cooking. I was emitting heat like no other and this was 9 hours post-application. Then I did some hot yoga later on...suffice to say I will have to shower before doing this in the future.

Also, I knew it would happen, but after application this morning I made the mistake of becoming distracted by a phone call before washing my hands. I then applied face lotion. Face >>> Palm.