best topical for sub 10% bf

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottle is the same size as the Eviscerate 8oz bottle, but there may be just 6oz inside. No idea, not marked or my eyes are shot. In any case, "servings" with this stuff is highly variable. I got about 1 month out of 6oz and about 1.5 months out of 8oz. Once a day application on every area, knees to chest. It all depends on how much you squeeze out, ya know?
Yep, I know what you mean. Just curious as to a moderate estimation. I usually do 2 half dollars dabs of Evisc and it lasts what seems like forever. Any preference of Evisc over VB or difference in feeling or results? Haven't seen a lot around here about VB. just picked it up on a whim for a little variety:)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yep, I know what you mean. Just curious as to a moderate estimation. I usually do 2 half dollars dabs of Evisc and it lasts what seems like forever. Any preference of Evisc over VB or difference in feeling or results? Haven't seen a lot around here about VB. just picked it up on a whim for a little variety:)
I did the same as you: Evisc Smolder 8oz was sold out, so I grabbed MPAVB. Haven't used it yet. I was taking two weeks off of Clen, then decided to do 4 weeks off of all Stims/Caffeine, so I probably won't be using it for another 3 weeks.

shirt

Awards
I'm looking to get the 2 bottle roll on combo of VasoBurn; but, I want to do a two month run.

Any advice on around how much product I'll need is much appreciated?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just purchased a bottle. Thought about the roll on but for now, I actually think I prefer applying with gloves. My goal is to lose some of my stubborn chest fat that has gone down but still remains a problem spot for me. My plan is to just apply once a day in the AM after shower. I know diet and cardio is key but hoping this is the final supplement to get me where I want to be.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I know what you mean. Just curious as to a moderate estimation. I usually do 2 half dollars dabs of Evisc and it lasts what seems like forever.
Yeah, I don't have to use very much at all to get the coverage I need and the bottle seems to last a long time. I like to make sure I hit lower abs, lower obliques and actually side of the pecs, too -- helps me tighten that area up noticeably more than without.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to get the 2 bottle roll on combo of VasoBurn; but, I want to do a two month run.

Any advice on around how much product I'll need is much appreciated?
Everyone is so different.... Jeff Long was applying 3x's a day ! and going through a bottle in 15 days or less, but he is gigantic and also going to the extreme...

I think with LIBERAL usage --- 3 weeks or more will be a given with this stuff and if you use not so liberal,,, 4-5 weeks

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting product Matt.

shirt

Awards
Everyone is so different.... Jeff Long was applying 3x's a day ! and going through a bottle in 15 days or less, but he is gigantic and also going to the extreme...

I think with LIBERAL usage --- 3 weeks or more will be a given with this stuff and if you use not so liberal,,, 4-5 weeks

-Matt
Thanks, I'll get a bottle of the gel to see how it treats me.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not running a log but I just received my Vasoburn gel. Shipping was super fast. First thing I did was smell it and it smelled really good if you like cinnamon. Applied after shower and went to gym about an hour later. The burn is intense but in a good way. Easy application. Dries in minutes.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I have the regular and I must admit I loveeeeee the burning sensation as well its a good burn like feel it working. Defly a solid product once shouoder heals Il be running that and exotherm together fat be gone poof

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I did the same as you: Evisc Smolder 8oz was sold out, so I grabbed MPAVB. Haven't used it yet. I was taking two weeks off of Clen, then decided to do 4 weeks off of all Stims/Caffeine, so I probably won't be using it for another 3 weeks.
I really like this Vasoburn - great job. Why am I all red? :) Definitely a different feeling than Eviscerate - Tingly, like Beta Alanine. A little less warmth than Eviscerate Smolder - I don't immediately sweat as much (but still sweat), but it is colder here now.

I wonder if instead of doing, say, a Quarter sized dab of Vasoburn - you do two Dime sized dabs, 1 each of Vasoburn and Eviscerate - Synergistic? Even better?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The VasoBurn lit my stomach up when I decided to try and relax on go tanning tonight....

But, I will say.. its not overbearing where I need to grab a gallon of milk and dump onto my stomach!

-Matt

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I agree, I felt the warmth all morning and most of the afternoon yesterday, even after a shower. I never did the full bore Eviscerate, just the lower Cap Smolder, but I'd say if Smolder is a "100", Vasoburn is a "98-99" on heat. It's a nice product, smells great, and goes on really "smooth".

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for it to fully absorb? Ex apply then hit the gym, then go home and shower. Is that ok? Or wait a few hours before showering from application?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It dries within ~5mins? I sweat though, so it isn't "dry", but I'd say it's absorbed. I don't know how soon you can shower without reducing effectiveness - I'd think once the TD carrier pushes everything through the skin, you should be G2G.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, I felt the warmth all morning and most of the afternoon yesterday, even after a shower. I never did the full bore Eviscerate, just the lower Cap Smolder, but I'd say if Smolder is a "100", Vasoburn is a "98-99" on heat. It's a nice product, smells great, and goes on really "smooth".
I apply it after a shower and wear it all day long. I get several warmups throughout the day so I would say it's beneficial if worn longer. Also, I read that exposing the area to sunlight also increases absorption as well as sweating opening up the pores for absorption.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put it on about 8am, start cardio at 9 and shower around 10. I just don't scrub where I put it on and it still will warm up through the day. I'm 2 weeks out now and just cracked open a new bottle so I'll probably reapply post shower but if I wasn't competing, I'd think what I'm doing would still be beneficial. I could be wrong

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are pre bed applications advised if doing cardio upon waking fasted?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are pre bed applications advised if doing cardio upon waking fasted?
According to insert that came with my bottle yesterday, you'd want to apply at least 45 mins before activity, which makes sense, considering it needs time to fully absorb and for the yhcl to start working on a2 receptors.

I just cracked open my 3rd bottle (1 6oz, 2 roll on) and am very happy with results. I started out applying once daily before fasted cardio (or just upon waking if no cardio was done), but now reapply in the afternoon as well. I'm 2 weeks out and using the latest bottle very liberally, as I have plenty to use and not much time.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I really like Vasoburn from an application perspective, I get every area covered quickly and am done. Smells great and feels smooth. Easy to use with Clen too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to insert that came with my bottle yesterday, you'd want to apply at least 45 mins before activity, which makes sense, considering it needs time to fully absorb and for the yhcl to start working on a2 receptors.

I just cracked open my 3rd bottle (1 6oz, 2 roll on) and am very happy with results. I started out applying once daily before fasted cardio (or just upon waking if no cardio was done), but now reapply in the afternoon as well. I'm 2 weeks out and using the latest bottle very liberally, as I have plenty to use and not much time.
Which do you like better, the topical or roll-on version? Do they last about the same?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which do you like better, the topical or roll-on version? Do they last about the same?
I like them both, as they're the same exact product, just different ways to apply. The roll on are half the size of the original bottles, so they won't last as long, assuming you still apply the same amount each use. It'd probably be easier to be more conservative with the product using the roll on application though.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are both the same exact product, just different ways to apply. The roll on are half the size of the original bottles, so they won't last as long, assuming you still apply the same amount each use. It'd probably be easier to be more conservative with the product using the roll on application though.
Yeah, I was aware they were the same. Was wondering if roll-on applied thinner to stretch it out. Glad I went with the other one probably. Value over convenience IMO. I am definitely liking this product.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was aware they were the same. Was wondering if roll-on applied thinner to stretch it out. Glad I went with the other one probably. Value over convenience IMO. I am definitely liking this product.
Gotcha. I figured you did, but just wanted to be sure. The roll-on does go on thin, if that's something you're looking for. I coat myself up pretty good at this point though lol.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's been impressive to me... I apply at 7am but don't workout until 5pm. I still get the burning sensation when I workout at 5pm.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Vasoburn is by far a solid product not just some gimmick supplement! Before my surgery using that and exotherm could see more cuts in my lower abs region. Nothing beats the burning feeling I might be sick though I enjoy it a lot to me it's like u can feel it working. Once I'm fully healed I'm running vasoburn , exotherm and laxogenin! Gonna be sickkkkk!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I always thought it was around 2 hours prior. That is what I've always done.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always thought it was around 2 hours prior. That is what I've always done.
For topicals or yhcl in general? For oral yhcl, I've always dosed 40 mins prior to activity per Lyle McDonald's recommendations.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
These products are interesting!

How would they do with a lean bulk? Would it be a waste? Just save them for cutting?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These products are interesting!

How would they do with a lean bulk? Would it be a waste? Just save them for cutting?
I wouldn't say it's a waste, but would be better used for cutting. If doing low carb "burn days" and/or fasted cardio, I believe it could potentially help keep fat gain minimal while adding LBM.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For topicals or yhcl in general? For oral yhcl, I've always dosed 40 mins prior to activity per Lyle McDonald's recommendations.
With topicals. Oral yohimbine 30 mins for me

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For everyone here, I've been running oral Yohimbine for a bit, and I'll be finished with it soon making it an 8 week run. If I use MPA VasoBurn right after, will the fat loss effect not be as strong, or is yohimbine tolerance simply the other effects (energy/alertness)

Drames

Awards
Also curious as I have been supplementing with oral Yohimbine at 5mg/ day for 4 weeks

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

-Matt

MattPorter

What would you consider to be the optimal amount of time to wait after application, to engage in cardio? I assume it takes some time for the carrier to push the actives to where they need to go?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MattPorter

What would you consider to be the optimal amount of time to wait after application, to engage in cardio? I assume it takes some time for the carrier to push the actives to where they need to go?

I prefer 45-1 hour minimum given you are in a dry, cool environment to properly allow ingredients to settle into the first layers of the skin.

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying this in Jan for 2 months. Before my vaca have to see how this compares to eviscerate

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on this for about a month. I'm going to stop using this because I've come to the conclusion that I need to lose more body fat to really make this shine. So I'm going with Ab Abliderated and then will change back to this. I have been impressed with Vasoburn with the fact that the burn lasts all day long. I've already purchased another bottle and the roll on, but like I said, I think this is really meant for those with lower body fat.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea it dely is used for around 13 and lower im at 15 and I have to say before my surgery I was using it and I believ it was helping was running exotherm to but those 2 combined are golden. However you are right this stuff is best at 13 percent and under for it to really be at its fullest!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer 45-1 hour minimum given you are in a dry, cool environment to properly allow ingredients to settle into the first layers of the skin.

-Matt
Hey Matt. I just wanted to let you know that using Vasoburn throughout prep helped me achieve my best conditioning to date. It's definitely a staple in all of my preps going forward.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no clue what my body fat is but probably in the low to mid 20's. So yeah, I think it helped some but something like Ab Abliderated is what I need now. Vasoburn when I get lower.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Flashbacks to walking around my house naked while waiting for topicals to dry

regdabyenoh

Awards
I understand the products work on lower BF but would they have an effect on higher BF even if far less an effect? Not a big fan of Cortisol products now.

Wouldn't mind trying it with clen to :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand the products work on lower BF but would they have an effect on higher BF even if far less an effect? Not a big fan of Cortisol products now.

Wouldn't mind trying it with clen to :)
Yes, they will still aid in fat loss at a higher Bodyfat percentage. It's just not as efficient or the effects as noticeable.

regdabyenoh

Awards
Yes, they will still aid in fat loss at a higher Bodyfat percentage. It's just not as efficient or the effects as noticeable.
Thought as much, Couldn't see why it wouldn't. Thanks mate.

regdabyenoh

Awards

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For example, I was around 16% with calipers and ate at a giant surplus for 3 weeks. I put on 5 lbs, but body fat went down to 15%. Then I switched to a calorie deficit for a month and lost 2 lbs and dropped bodyfat from 15 to 12. If I was at 12 to begin with and a calorie deficit just below maintenance I would probably say 8% would be realistic in 4-6 weeks.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt. I just wanted to let you know that using Vasoburn throughout prep helped me achieve my best conditioning to date. It's definitely a staple in all of my preps going forward.

That is just awesome to hear stuff like this.

I have more products on the way --- nothing out of this world crazy, but solid products that I use.

-Matt

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is just awesome to hear stuff like this.

I have more products on the way --- nothing out of this world crazy, but solid products that I use.

-Matt
I can echo what breezy said. I have the hardest time w my lower back and it was in along with my glutes. It will be a prep staple and make sure everyone I know who competes, knows the same.