best topical for sub 10% bf

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still looking for a topical that contains aminophylline but noone seems to be able to recommend one

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still looking for a topical that contains aminophylline but noone seems to be able to recommend one
Used to love the old LG Sciences topical with theophylline. Stuff used to dry me right up! Please make again paging VaughnTrue

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
one word EXOTHERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gold its like fat-b-gone in a bottle its unreal running 2 bottles of it now

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one word EXOTHERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gold its like fat-b-gone in a bottle its unreal running 2 bottles of it now
I definitely agree

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

How long, and what are the tape/caliper before/after's

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long, and what are the tape/caliper before/after's
Without change in diet you will see a difference. With a strict diet a bigger difference

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without change in diet you will see a difference. With a strict diet a bigger difference
Agreed. I ate like I was bulking while on Exo for 9 weeks. I lost 2% by caliper measurement and was very dry and vascular. I discontinued due to onset of achy joints near the end. I actually gained about 3 pounds of muscle during that time. Granted, no set diet or calorie intake. I ate like a king. Lol. I will be using Exo again soon on a lean bulk cycle. Can't wait to see what happens with a diet that is dialed in along with anabolics.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I did my research on exotherm lastnight just cause I wana rep for a company soon I enjoy learning about the ingredients and how they effect and very very impressed with 2 of the ingredients in exo this stuff imo is solid alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of hardwork had to go into this one and time and effort! Very very impressed have 2 bottles contemplating a third if this keeps going the way it goes!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can exotherm be used in a cycle along with AlphaMax, SlinMax, Epic Unleashed & Str3ngth?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can exotherm be used in a cycle along with AlphaMax, Epic Unleashed & Str3ngth?
Yes, it would be just fine. Only possible contraindication I see is having three AI's(Atractylodes, Chrysin, and Arimistane). I know from experience that the two AI's in Exo work perfectly together. And Arimistane is now largely considered a beneficial cortisol controller rather than an effective AI, so I don't think it would be an issue. Actually, I ran Alphamax and Exo concurrently for a month and had no issues. IMO that stack would work great for a lean bulk/recomp or cutting.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I ate like I was bulking while on Exo for 9 weeks. I lost 2% by caliper measurement and was very dry and vascular. I discontinued due to onset of achy joints near the end. I actually gained about 3 pounds of muscle during that time. Granted, no set diet or calorie intake. I ate like a king. Lol. I will be using Exo again soon on a lean bulk cycle. Can't wait to see what happens with a diet that is dialed in along with anabolics.
Nice. Eating a lot and losing BF. The dream

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If you are craving a instant "dry" topical to rid subcutaneous water under the skin with aminophylline/theophylline and other constituents ....

Stay alert for my FaceBook/IG posts this week on the next MPA supplement.

-Matt

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are craving a instant "dry" topical to rid subcutaneous water under the skin with aminophylline/theophylline and other constituents ....

Stay alert for my FaceBook/IG posts this week on the next MPA supplement.

-Matt
By any chance, will this also assist in helping stubborn fat or is it simply for short term cosmetics?

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Using exotherm now and have vasoburn to finish things off and woke up this morning and can tell a lot im leaner and that's after eating like garbage fri and Saturday and even had a few drinks sat. exotherm is golden trying to get down to 10 percent to use vasoburn and end things properly!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By any chance, will this also assist in helping stubborn fat or is it simply for short term cosmetics?
I just made a public post on my FB page regarding new VasoDry.

VasoBurn will be the one I'll have people use to uncouple --> oxidize the fat off, then have them cut VasoBurn out approx. 7-10 days out from their contest (or special event etc..) and start applying VasoDry to dissipate any accrued or remaining water/sodium retention that could be a by-product of --

-oral/topically applied yohimbine
-hormonal induced water retention
-unregulated water/sodium ingestion
-insulin induced water retention

I'll have people apply this twice a day on their water hoarding areas which is typically the same areas that vasoBurn was applied to.

-Matt

shirt

Awards
I just made a public post on my FB page regarding new VasoDry.

VasoBurn will be the one I'll have people use to uncouple --> oxidize the fat off, then have them cut VasoBurn out approx. 7-10 days out from their contest (or special event etc..) and start applying VasoDry to dissipate any accrued or remaining water/sodium retention that could be a by-product of --

-oral/topically applied yohimbine
-hormonal induced water retention
-unregulated water/sodium ingestion
-insulin induced water retention

I'll have people apply this twice a day on their water hoarding areas which is typically the same areas that vasoBurn was applied to.

-Matt
I don't see VasoDry on the website anymore. Any insight?

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up a cut im down to 198.8 and at 13.8 percent body fat have a bottle of vasoburn im gonna finish with ! Just curious what happens if I use more than a few dime size drops I really wana get the lower stomach to tighten.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finishing up a cut im down to 198.8 and at 13.8 percent body fat have a bottle of vasoburn im gonna finish with ! Just curious what happens if I use more than a few dime size drops I really wana get the lower stomach to tighten.
Nothing, you're better doing 2 applications than a lot at once

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Holy smokes im finishing up this cut and maybe halfway through the bottle of vasoburn this is some crazy stuff! The reason I say this is im only getting in home workouts 2-3 days a week until I can get my occupation license to get back to the gym and this stuff has alreay took off another half percent of bf! Any product that can do that with limited workouts is one heck of a product and proves it works!!!!!!!!!!! Double high fives and thumbs up to u Matt Porter u made a grade A product that produces true results! I may have to run one more bottle when I start back at the gym .

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll apply Vasoburn at 7am and I'll feel the burn during my 5pm workout.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would VasoBurn be useful even without exercise? (IE: long periods of fasting)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy smokes im finishing up this cut and maybe halfway through the bottle of vasoburn this is some crazy stuff! The reason I say this is im only getting in home workouts 2-3 days a week until I can get my occupation license to get back to the gym and this stuff has alreay took off another half percent of bf! Any product that can do that with limited workouts is one heck of a product and proves it works!!!!!!!!!!! Double high fives and thumbs up to u Matt Porter u made a grade A product that produces true results! I may have to run one more bottle when I start back at the gym .

That is so awesome to hear that.

I really want to be known for legit , solid products , stuff that the Pro's truly use behind the scenes.

Wait till you see the new VasoBurn labels and bottles --- SHARP!!!

CortiSolve is also on its way for release with VasoDry and VasoDry Pro

-Matt

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
That is so awesome to hear that.

I really want to be known for legit , solid products , stuff that the Pro's truly use behind the scenes.

Wait till you see the new VasoBurn labels and bottles --- SHARP!!!

CortiSolve is also on its way for release with VasoDry and VasoDry Pro

-Matt
Question for u im like dead on 13% bf should I continue using vasoburn or vaso dry or could I use both whats ur suggestion? I loveeeeeeeeeee your product I know for a fact it works im barely putting in work and it working if I was back to the gym id be shredded again!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Question for u im like dead on 13% bf should I continue using vasoburn or vaso dry or could I use both whats ur suggestion? I loveeeeeeeeeee your product I know for a fact it works im barely putting in work and it working if I was back to the gym id be shredded again!
Have tried it with Topical Clen yet?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see MPA tanks on the site for sale. How about some t-shirts?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just stick to VasoBurn until single digits

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CortiSolve? More info please

Nothing new here,,, just being honest, it will be super high dose PS in delicious Hot CoCoa flavoring that I personally scoop into my mouth and savor.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now moving to bigger bottle size -- the evolution is rapid.

VasoDry and VasoDry professional will release in 2 weeks.

CortiSolve in 1 week

new vasoburn.png

-Matt

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the looks of that Vasoburn bottle a lot better.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I like the looks of that Vasoburn bottle a lot better.
Yup, hopefully it's 8oz and that pump is like Dermacrine's - should last longer with measured doses. Eye-balling probably leads to using more than needed. Hopefully any price increase (if) is minimal.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This morning was my fifth day applying Vasoburn however apart from the first day I haven't really felt the burn or skin turning red for that matter. I'm following all directions, applying on after shower & on dry skin/shaved body hair.

Any ideas?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning was my fifth day applying Vasoburn however apart from the first day I haven't really felt the burn or skin turning red for that matter. I'm following all directions, applying on after shower & on dry skin/shaved body hair.

Any ideas?
I notice the burn when I sweat.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Any ideas?
How far spread out are you workouts from when you apply? I really notice topicals burning during my training. When I use topicals, I shower at night and apply them. Then I wake up and train first thing the next morning and the burn is always intense. The burn will be much more pronounced when sweating

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I train early in the morning and apply after showering before work. In theory i should feel the effect during workout as u say when sweating.

Perhaps i'll change into applying at night just like you do and see how it goes.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I train early in the morning and apply after showering before work. In theory i should feel the effect during workout as u say when sweating.

Perhaps i'll change into applying at night just like you do and see how it goes.
That's what I would suggest. Try it out and see if you notice a difference

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I apply pre-bed when doing fasted cardio upon waking. I like it that way.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I apply pre-bed when doing fasted cardio upon waking. I like it that way.
I could never apply pre-bed - if I don't shower it off at night (I shower, apply at 5-6AM, wait 45min, then do cardio, then leave it on all day after a rinse) - I wake up with my legs on FIRE if they touch while I'm sleeping :)