Best Tasting Protein Isolate (0 carbs)

dank311

dank311

Awards
Im am looking to add a little bit of variety in my protein shake line up. Right now I am using ATW cinnimon bun and chocolate, but have been getting kinda burnt out lately. I have tried alot of different shakes out their in the past but I am looking for some input on something new to try.

Mainly looking for a whey isolate powder, with 0 carbs, or very close to zero carbs due to keto diet. I like all kinds of powers....sweet, milky, candyish flavor, fruity flavors, etc...I used to enjoy dymatize elite cafe mocha alot, but I realy like to stick to 100% isolate, but if its a mix, that would be fine too. I might end up trying this stuff out again. I have also recently tried a few ispure flavors and enjoyed them, but they are a bit expensive.

Post some of your favorite flavors that would fit this category.

dank311

dank311

Awards
Deezy beat me to the cupcake suggestion. Also ATW will be releasing a Coffee/Cappucino flavour ~1 month down the road.
Yea, I have tried the cupcake flavor, had 15lbs of it...I liked it but it got just a bit too sweet for me. I still think cinn bun is on top! Cant get enough of it. I have had all the ATW flavors, and I can only constantly stand CB and chocolate.

Now, I have asked marc about the coffee flavor in the isolate for a few months now. I heard about a few samples floating around but I believe was the concentrate version. If they can nail a coffee flavor in 100% isolate, I will give marc a ZJ and my CC#, wait he already has that. :lol: God please let it happen! I will be in love.

Saurabh

Awards
ATW is great. I would recommend it.

MY recent favorite is MRI Pro NOS. It is a blend protein with Isolates. The taste blows me away and it is also light on the tummy. Give it a shot if you want to try out something new.

Every 300 calorie has about 70 calories from carbs so not sure if thats a deal breaker for you.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
ATW is great. I would recommend it.

MY recent favorite is MRI Pro NOS. It is a blend protein with Isolates. The taste blows me away and it is also light on the tummy. Give it a shot if you want to try out something new.

Every 300 calorie has about 70 calories from carbs so not sure if thats a deal breaker for you.
True that it is great stuff, but the price per serving is ridiculous!

dank311

dank311

Awards
What nectar flavors do yall like? i had some lemonade about a month ago and it was aight. Nothing special. I also heard on another forum that it was tested and found less protein and more sugar in it than what was advertised on the label. Not sure if its true, or if it is, if they had changed the formula. But, on a keto diet, I really cant afford any extra carbs.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
what do you mostly use your protein for?
snacks, pre w/o, post w/o, meals, etc.

dank311

dank311

Awards
I like isolate b/c alot of the flavors out, texture, quality, and Im a bit lactose, so **** like syntha (casein mixes) it gets me upset a bit. I usually have protein throughout the day.

Morning first thing - isolate. I like morning flavors that can be associated with breakfast and simiilar tastes of what you would eat or drink for breakfast...coffe, strawberry, cinn bunn.

Pre w/o - chocolate or something simple. isolate
Post w/o - same as pre-w/o. something thats easy to chug, and not to thick. isolate

Before bed - Dont care what kind here, but Id like to have something to sooth my sweet tooth cravings after dinner. Something like choc/PB, or desserty.

Im a bit picky...plus i like to have a few different flavors on hand since I dont get burnt out on one thing.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
well mix natty pb in your chocolate isolate. if you like all the flavors, just buy like 5lbs of a few flavors.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed GF Pro blueberry by Ergopharm. The taste is orgasmic

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed GF Pro blueberry by Ergopharm. The taste is orgasmic
Without a doubt! Right now I have the GF Pro Cherry, which is awesome! Not as good as the blueberry, but that may just be personal preference. Both are excellent and the best tasting proteins I've ever had.