Best Pre-Workout Vasodilator

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Gots to be thrifty to run this pump stack.

Pump city for me right now are as follows-

Nutrabolics Insulean-K 2x ED with meals(am, pm)(on the cheap)

P-Slin 1-1.5 hours preworkout meal, with 75-125 carbs(on sale)

Pre-WO-JP8 Dieselade Hybrid(my own proprietary blend- grape and lemonade) 1.5-2 scoops- (on sale- BOGO's)

32oz Amino's water blend during workout- Again, another hybrid I rustled up.(aminos just arent cheap, no matter how you dice it)

Post workout- Nutrabolics Anabolic Window. Normally, I do Oats with honey and a protein shake.(on the cheap fo sho)

So far so good. Been a couple weeks running this particular recipe.

IMO, getting carbs and H2O timed and loaded properly around workout is really important to my pumps and endurance in the gym.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you don't like stims and just want a pump, try Gaspari Plasmajet. you can get a sample pack at GNC to try it.

it works really well for me when i use it (i usually use sp250 or Animal Pump pre-wo).

also, you can try Animal Pump. all of the stims are in the red pill which you can remove. Animal Pump is my favorite pre-wo and this is one of the reasons.
Outside of Jack3d and what I make for myself I have to agree that Animal Pump is a great stim and/or stim free pre-workout for pumps. I used a sample and have to say it was quite impressive, especially for one in pill form. Yet another solid product from Universal that gives you great flexibility if you are a PM trainer like me or sensitive to stims, again, like me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not that I want to completely cut the stims out, I like some caffeine in the product. But for example, with SuperPump, I can only take 1 scoop b/c of the stim content. I'm not sure how much caffeine is in one scoop of SuperPump, but I'd like to have a product with that amount of caffeine and 3X the amount of vascularity factor. Let me know if you have any recommendations based on that, and thanks for the replies so far.
Something else you should consider because I do this myself and the results are better than any off the shelf product I have tried to date. Use your SuperPump and then go to NutraPlanet and buy you these two items: Glycerol Mono Stearate and AAKG (100 Grams each). This is NOT, I repeat NOT expensive and the SP should cover any taste of these added. I would go ahead and add in an extra ~2 grams of AAKG and ~2-4 grams of GMS. This will seriously up the pump anti though I caution you to make sure you have about a liter of water handy throughout your workout due to the GMS really drying you out due to all your water getting flooded to your muscles. This works for me and is a great way to take something off the shelf and really make it last longer and get more from it. IMO, a cheaper and in my opinion better PWO to use is Jack3d for this. You get 45 scoops if you just use 1 and the energy, focus, mind-muscle connection is second to none... and the pumps are pretty sick as well. :sgrin:

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
I also second Eponox, and lately have been using it with Vasocharge preworkout and 4 scoops of xtend during the workout. Awesome pumps and energy. I feel as if I've used all of the preworkout supps and besides for Jacked, nothing has touched this, or has left me feeling way too hyper after the workout. Before this I was using the ultimate mass pump stack with AAKG and Beta Alanine thrown in. Good pumps as well, but the Eponox and Vasocharge are better.

TigrShrk

TigrShrk

Awards
wow not saying this because I am a rep but I like the new Smash FL and hemodraulix combo . And I have no issues like that Iron Lungz just tells you how dif people really are .
I've never heard of Smash before, but just checked out it's label. It is impressive. Looks to have all the right stuff in all the right doses.
Just put it on my list of PreWOs to try.