best pre-workout for bulking?

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
whats your personal experiences with MP assault and iForce maximize v2? creatine difference, pumps, energy? what do you recommend for a one month bulking program im doing in feb?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I cant comment because when i bulk, i dont use a pre.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
what do you recommend taking? forking down 35$ seems like alot.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your personal experiences with MP assault and iForce maximize v2? creatine difference, pumps, energy? what do you recommend for a one month bulking program im doing in feb?
I've never used Maximize V2, but Assault is definitely good stuff, and would make a great addition to any supplement regime - the only other specific preworkout product that I have ever used that comes close is Anadraulic State GT :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assault .. or just creatine mono in a bcaa drink

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
It doesnt matter.

Hundatar

Awards
Anadrol 50 might help, just say'n.
The dark side is where your ego wants to go

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
is it ok to take creatine mono in addition to assault since assault has creatine in it? also whens the best to take the creatine mono through the day?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
food,

a cup of oats and a banana 45 minutes before the gym

throw some bcaa, scoop of whey iso in and ur g2g

or

add waximiaze to your preworkout

carbs=glycogen
glycogen=muscle first choice of fuel in weight training

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't really matter, as these preworkouts are essentially stims with creatine monohydrate. I've used Maximize V2 in the past, and in fact I still have enough leftover where I use it combined with APS Mesomorph on leg days, just for that extra wave of energy that Maximize provides. APS Mesomorph is the best preworkout I've ever taken. It's a stim based formula as well, so it provides a great amount of energy, but what sets it apart is the inclusion of creatine nitrate, which is incredible for pumps and strength gains. I'm using it now and it flat out works. Not a rep either, so take that for what it's worth. Good luck.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
maybe just some caffine tabs? 200mg pre workout should give u a boost
a lot of the geranium products kill my appetite so not good on a cut, but some people dont get the appetite suppression effects. also all the evidence ive seen, creatine + caffeine should not be taken together as the creatine will be wasted

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of muscle marinade lately. Stuff gets me geeked with one scoop, and has a solid dose of creatine, beta alanine, and bcaa's also.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it ok to take creatine mono in addition to assault since assault has creatine in it? also whens the best to take the creatine mono through the day?
no i wouldnt add in creatine mono in your assault mix

i dosed mine 1st week 5g in morning 5g pre
rest of the weeks 3g post in whey shake

worked out pretty good

morganth515

Awards
How about using PowerFULL

Im on Methy 1d From lg sciences i want to throw in Powerfull as well during workout and after before bed. Good mix?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize v.2 is some pretty potent stuff. Most people only need 1 scoop to feel the full kick; it has consistently gotten great reviews around the boards with little to no negative feedback. The new fruit punch is damn good also!

Mike

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For bulking something like Ultima comes to mind since you get a full dose of creatine and no stims; add in a caffeine pill if needed. That at 1 scoop will do just fine for your needs and is an excellent pre-workout for adding strength. Yes it is expensive but there are 40 servings.