best nutrient re-partitioner

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycobol is my personal pick, felt it working the most over AP and never got anything from bulk Pslin

look out for a new one from Purus as well ;)
If the company you are affiliated with is looking to introduce a competing product, it might be tactful as a rep not to negative-review a competitor's product. Unwritten rule.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with Pslin, if you're talking the capped version, you'll want 60g carb minimum with it.
Good point. One point that is not usually apparent about Lagestroemia speciosa is that it can not only be extracted for corosolic acid, but also for bioactive tannins. This, apart for the specific extraction for gymnemic acid (in Gymnema sylvestre), is what makes P-Slin an exceptional product in its category. In particular, it contains by far the highest amount and concentration of corosolic acid (and its tannins) per capsule of any Lagestroemia speciosa-type product around, comparable with the amounts used in clinical trials.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Glycobol give anyone the Dumps like AP has for some?
These so-called "dumps" have a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to these "dumps". In particular, one of the compounds in Anabolic Pump (and in Glycobol) exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Theres my product out now too, but nutra dont have it yet but will do in a few weeks, keep an eye out for it, its having amazing reviews on the other boards.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Have not seen this yet. What is in the blend?
I cant say i dont think, i shouldnt have posted the name on the board, i would say its the best, as much as i love AP, i cant cope with what berbarine does to me, same with glycobol, so i developed this supp... reason i said it was the best lol.

It will be in nutra soon, you can easily google it to see the ingredients.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the company you are affiliated with is looking to introduce a competing product, it might be tactful as a rep not to negative-review a competitor's product. Unwritten rule.

My personal opinions don't have to do with Purus. I was just giving my personal experience on something I used. I haven't tried the new purus one so dunno if it works for me either.

I don't see anything wring with that. Especially since I didn't attack it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll clarify that I did not get nothing from it though and it does work. I think I was a low responder. Especially after the first bottle of AP

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Need2Slin ingredients, here is the raws right from the bottle label:
1.) 450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!
2.) 250mg Acetyl L-carnatine
3.) 200mg NaR-ALA
4.) 200mg L-norvaline
5.) 90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.
6.) 30mg synephrine HCI
7.) 18mg Banaba leaf.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal opinions don't have to do with Purus. I was just giving my personal experience on something I used. I haven't tried the new purus one so dunno if it works for me either.

I don't see anything wring with that. Especially since I didn't attack it.
The basis of my post was that, in my opinion, it is difficult to see objectivity in a comment declaring a particular product as ineffective (Bulk P-Slin "did not do anything" for you), and promptly hinting on the introduction of a competing option by a company with which one is affiliated.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3.) 200mg NaR-ALA
4.) 200mg L-norvaline
6.) 30mg synephrine HCI
7.) 18mg Banaba leaf.
synephrine.. really? why? :confused:

other than that, looks interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3.) 200mg NaR-ALA
4.) 200mg L-norvaline
6.) 30mg synephrine HCI
7.) 18mg Banaba leaf.
i am afraid to ask the price.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The basis of my post was that, in my opinion, it is difficult to see objectivity in a comment declaring a particular product as ineffective (Bulk P-Slin "did not do anything" for you), and promptly hinting on the introduction of a competing option by a company with which one is affiliated.
Aw I see.... Not my intention at all. Just giving my thoughts on the product. Probably wasn't prudent the way I went about it. I do apologize on that behalf but I did try bulk pslin in many different ways and didn't get much from it and that was just the truth.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that need2slin stuff looks pretty interesting

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Because of its ability to increase the cAMP activity, synergestic combo with forksolin.
And cAMP activity helps with glycogen metabolism, real insulin causes masssive amounts of phosphodiesterase the enzyme that causes cAMP inhibtion wich is one of the reasons you can get fat using it, aswell as the huge spike in blood sugar, but with cAMP activity stimulated by forskolhi and synephrine, and its metabolic properties, you get even better glycogen metabolism, better pumps etc, and forskolhi also posses the ability to block phosphodiesterase.

Synephrine activates beta-3 adrenoreceptors and, therefore, displays a lipolytic and thermogenetic capacity as it boosts norepinephrine levels. By consuming synephrine prior to workouts, you enhance fat breakdown with its subsequent utilization for energy. Furthermore, synephrine has a significant muscle-sparing effect while expending energy at the expense of body fat, ideal if your trying to force feed muscles protein, and carbs, it in effect will be fueling your muscles with fat deposits to grow bigger and leaner, in combination with the other ingredients.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Looks like minimal overlap between Glycobol and Need2Slin... could you possibly stack?
i wouldnt run both at the same time, thats a lot of r-ala to take in. unless maybe you went to an all you can eat buffet and pigged out

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run both at the same time, thats a lot of r-ala to take in. unless maybe you went to an all you can eat buffet and pigged out
I think it would be far to much NaR-ALA you would end up feeling pretty ill with blood sugars that low, but like you say, it might be possible if you ate say 150g or so of carbs in one go, to avoid any sides.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Well...guys...just received my order of another glycobol. Will be taking it with epistane and a lowish carb diet, ie only consuming carbs twice a day with glycobol. Hopefully should be able to add some lean mass whilst losing fat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
need2slin looks good, but at $54 is out of my price range. the slinsane at $20 is much more feasible. i need products that work that i don't have to break the bank for.

anbes

Awards
Sorry to hijack this treath, but, couldn't these "slin" mimetics put some fat too?
I mean, slin is an anabolic hormone, but, it promotes "anabolism" in fat cells too! Taking something, like, neovar with carb food, won't put some fat production inside my fat cells? I know it is used to improve the muscle cel intake os energy and construction, like insulin, but what does happen in fat cel?
tks

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh uh..Nutrient Repartitioning 101, somebody sign this guy up. :wave:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack this treath, but, couldn't these "slin" mimetics put some fat too?
I mean, slin is an anabolic hormone, but, it promotes "anabolism" in fat cells too! Taking something, like, neovar with carb food, won't put some fat production inside my fat cells? I know it is used to improve the muscle cel intake os energy and construction, like insulin, but what does happen in fat cel?
tks
Another thing to consider is DURATION of elevated glucose and insulin level, not to mention timing.

The faster you can clear blood glucose, the less duration of lipolytic inhibition (as someone so astutely referenced, a certain phosphodiesterase level is critical) the faster the body can return to baseline and fat-burning.

As well, a stronger leptin signal will be sent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, just spoke with both Genomyx and Nutra. The final price for SlinSane will not increase dramatically over the intro price.

anbes

Awards
Another thing to consider is DURATION of elevated glucose and insulin level, not to mention timing.

The faster you can clear blood glucose, the less duration of lipolytic inhibition (as someone so astutely referenced, a certain phosphodiesterase level is critical) the faster the body can return to baseline and fat-burning.

So u're saying that, if I took neovar, for example, with some fast absortion carb, after workout, I'll fast put the glicose into my muscle cells avoiding the "lipidogenisis"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So u're saying that, if I took neovar, for example, with some fast absortion carb, after workout, I'll fast put the glicose into my muscle cells avoiding the "lipidogenisis"?
Ideal time is postworkout, due to exercise-induced GLUT4 translocation.

So...yes, somewhat correct.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
me needs some slinsane post workout and my pslin preworkout and my ap with my morning carbs hehe

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
tks
Remember aswell that insulin, the real kind you inject breaks down the enzyme that causes cAMP activity, wich also leads to an increase in fatty deposits.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
need2slin looks good, but at $54 is out of my price range. the slinsane at $20 is much more feasible. i need products that work that i don't have to break the bank for.
But it is 2 months supply using 4 caps a day, so its actualy pretty good value especialy when you consider the quality of the ingredients we used.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Well said bro.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
well, I'm a fan. :)
great fat-burner, very potent. hi-stimulant.
if you're looking for low-stim fat-loss, Recreate is pretty awesome too.
Recreate isn't bad at all. I did not complete the cycle largely because I was getting excessive blood pressure from a mixture of fat-burners and formestane. Normally 65/120 was 88/140 (?) if I remember.

Personally I prefer 2 x 25 mins cardio 3 times a week. I was told the excess cortisol will hammer my (modest) gains. I think 25 x 2 per week is better.

Cardio + Recreate would potent... but you risk catabolic (muscle) response.

Currently in detox.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump

Was said it didn't work earlier. Along with Powerful its one of the USPLabs products I've got great results from. If I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning 10-15mins before complex carbs the glycogen in the muscles is tremendous. Excellent endurance and stamina.

If I just take it any time I get zip.

Smeton Yea talked about the "sweet spot" for repartitioning. That is my sweet spot by some margin.

For comparison its more impressive than Jack3D and there's no tolerance.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
needto139 is the discount code and free 3day shipping for Need2Sin just letting anyone know was interested in purcasing it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
needto139 is the discount code and free 3day shipping for Need2Sin just letting anyone know was interested in purcasing it.
lol:439:

majormass

Awards
ive been on the yellow gold about a month and i love it. im taking in roughly1600 mg a day divided amongst 4 caps. i feel pumped nearly all day and my bp and glucose levels seem lower. I am a non insulin dependent diabetic (controlled thru diet and excercise) and for the cost you just can't beat it. i will agree its messy when capping it but most supplements are.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just cracked open another bottle of Glycobol today (thanks to George being the coolest dude ever) and I couldn't be happier.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been on the yellow gold about a month and i love it. im taking in roughly1600 mg a day divided amongst 4 caps. i feel pumped nearly all day and my bp and glucose levels seem lower. I am a non insulin dependent diabetic (controlled thru diet and excercise) and for the cost you just can't beat it. i will agree its messy when capping it but most supplements are.
Great to hear it is working for you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol, they shipped yesterday so Im hoping early next week.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
For you guys that use these products.

How often do you use them? do you cycle them quite often or just a once in a while thing?

that genomyx stuff has a nice price tag to it!
I cannot find this "need2slin"

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
protocol? new product?
Yes Its our newsest product just released two weeks ago. I would put up a link to our site for the write up but I cant yet. Under 50 posts. Our site is genomyx . net 30 servings per container. Im sure Nutraplanet is going to offer it for a great price.