best nutrient re-partitioner

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can these Supps (not the Steroids) be used on a regular basis for fat loss/weight management or are they just a "I tried that" fad?
I personally would not use them year round a few months then some time off before starting again.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On what? Lame advice or how to be a dumbass? Seriously, inserting Designer Steroids in ANY conversation should be done very carefully. Thanks though.
Just because you're too ignorant to know how to properly use them doesn't mean they aren't a fesible option...and work better then most "natural" products.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just because you're too ignorant to know how to properly use them doesn't mean they aren't a fesible option...and work better then most "natural" products.
just for forewarning and reference, I don't really have an opinion, so maybe I should stay out of it...lol

with that being said, I can't see how something that the FDA is scrambling to make completely illegal is a feasible option for anything for a person who is looking for something as a nutrient partitioner. If OP said "hey man, give me something that'll gain me 10lbs in a month"....then maybe you'd have a point, but I just can't see your logic on this one.

No hard feelings bud...but i'll stick with my Glycobol/Cre-02 combo and get fantastic results without having to worry about either product being banned anytime soon.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just for forewarning and reference, I don't really have an opinion, so maybe I should stay out of it...lol

with that being said, I can't see how something that the FDA is scrambling to make completely illegal is a feasible option for anything for a person who is looking for something as a nutrient partitioner. If OP said "hey man, give me something that'll gain me 10lbs in a month"....then maybe you'd have a point, but I just can't see your logic on this one.

No hard feelings bud...but i'll stick with my Glycobol/Cre-02 combo and get fantastic results without having to worry about either product being banned anytime soon.
Sure, but I was mearly pointing out other options that haven't been stated. I stated P-Mag just because it's marketed as a repartitioner. It's known for its recomping capabilities. It also wasn't on the FDA's ban list, so it'll be awhile before that happens (I hope)! I've been studying up on it in preparation for my own cycle. So basically, I was just trying to throw another option out there, and as I stated in my original post, you gotta know what you're doing when you mess with PH/DS's.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established

You're so funny, even funnier for neg repping me. Here is the definition of ignorant:

1 a : destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified <parents ignorant of modern mathematics> b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>
2 : unaware, uninformed

Either usage, take your pick, you are sorely lacking on your information(you admitted yourself you are researching). If you knew me or read any of my posts(on this board or any other), you would know I have quite a bit of experience and like to share it and be helpful. I feel bad that I have digressed and apologize to the OP of this thread.

Now, speaking of the Original Topic and OP, I have read across the boards very good things about Glycobol.....I think I am going to incorporate it during my Ketogenic Diet Carb ups. Glycobol would get my vote.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.....just reading through all the posts and it seems Glycobol has the most votes with PSlin close behind and the jury mostly out on AP.

It's been a very good and informative discussion. I'm now into my second week of a low car cut, will probably do another week and then introduce epi and a small amount of carbs with glycobol or pslin for pure lean gains and if possible further fat loss. Do you think I could achieve this if stay mainly low carb ie only two meals a day (30 - 50g) each meal with glycobo or pslin?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.....just reading through all the posts and it seems Glycobol has the most votes with PSlin close behind and the jury mostly out on AP.

It's been a very good and informative discussion. I'm now into my second week of a low car cut, will probably do another week and then introduce epi and a small amount of carbs with glycobol or pslin for pure lean gains and if possible further fat loss. Do you think I could achieve this if stay mainly low carb ie only two meals a day (30 - 50g) each meal with glycobo or pslin?

When you add in the Epi....be very careful with your BG level. I'd get a glucometer to be on the safe side(and carry some glucose tabs).

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with Pslin, if you're talking the capped version, you'll want 60g carb minimum with it. this can be accomplished very easily..my fav and quickest:
1 cups oats, small banana. 2 scoops protein.
add water and blend.
bam. :hammer:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with Pslin, if you're talking the capped version, you'll want 60g carb minimum with it. this can be accomplished very easily..my fav and quickest:
add water and blend.
That would do the trick.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
add water and blend.
When i dosed glycobol or pslin, this is exactly what i did, when time permitted.

When at work, i had to do brown rice and chicken.

1.25 hours preworkout.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Does Glycobol give anyone the Dumps like AP has for some?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sure, but I was mearly pointing out other options that haven't been stated. I stated P-Mag just because it's marketed as a repartitioner. It's known for its recomping capabilities. It also wasn't on the FDA's ban list, so it'll be awhile before that happens (I hope)! I've been studying up on it in preparation for my own cycle. So basically, I was just trying to throw another option out there, and as I stated in my original post, you gotta know what you're doing when you mess with PH/DS's.
i hear ya bud....no hard feelings

i haven't had this issue in 2 bottles ran now

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear ya bud....no hard feelings

i haven't had this issue in 2 bottles ran now
We find more people that do have that problem is usually due to taking 2 caps twice a day right away. Some tolerate it better than others I really suggest starting at 1 cap twice a day before a complex carb meal for about 3 days the you can bump it if you feel good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't imagine using more than 2 in a day, especially with the na- attached to the ala, it adds so much potency
hahaha, you don't take in that many carbs anyways, lol.
carb hound that i am i liked 2x2 day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Slin and AI Glycobol are on paper and in the real world the best options out there

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Really interesting point. A number of things happened to me when on Glycobol.

1. My stools turned green...yes green!!
2. I was farting constantly and they were very smelly. Toward the end of the cycle I had to keep leaving the room!
3. Toward the end of cycle it felt like I was starting to develop constipation.

I would probably continued into a month of using if it wan't for the above three issues. I felt I needed a break from it all before trying again!

A seperate point. I read in this thread that P-Mag is good for re-partitioning. Any views on which is better P-Mag or Epi for this? I was going to start a pulse epi cycle (worked well before) but not considering P-Mag. Any thoughts?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

2. I was farting constantly and they were very smelly. Toward the end of the cycle I had to keep leaving the room!

I would probably continued into a month of using if it wan't for the above three issues. I felt I needed a break from it all before trying again!

A seperate point. I read in this thread that P-Mag is good for re-partitioning. Any views on which is better P-Mag or Epi for this? I was going to start a pulse epi cycle (worked well before) but not considering P-Mag. Any thoughts?
Pmag did very little for me. Epi kicked in late in the cycle. Now spawn on the otherhand was there from the start but I was shut down hard.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Green stool is common with Glycobol it only lasts a few days. The other 2 sides you spoke of I really have not heard those complaints much. I am very sorry you did not respond to it well. Can I just ask how you dosed it and when?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi pembroke,

I really liked glycobol and will be running it again. Its just that I needed a break due to the sides listed above. I was dosing at 2 x 2. Funny thing is that it only happened in the last week or so of the cycle, so I'm not too bothered. I just can't run more the one cycle without a couple of weeks off in between.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi pembroke,

I really liked glycobol and will be running it again. Its just that I needed a break due to the sides listed above. I was dosing at 2 x 2. Funny thing is that it only happened in the last week or so of the cycle, so I'm not too bothered. I just can't run more the one cycle without a couple of weeks off in between.
Just a suggestion next time you run it only use 1 caps twice a day before meals containing complex carbs of at least 50g. We have found that the dosage of this varies a lot from person to person.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
oddly, it didnt bother me the first week, but it kinda does give me the runs sometimes. maybe i should cut back to 1 cap? but i dont want less effect :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on the other side of things, i had no sides at all on glycobol. i was sent a small sample bottle with my 1st bottle of testopro- i liked it so much i purchased a full sized bottle. i did 2x2 and had nothing but good results! no green sheit either, lol.:shocked:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I miss NOS Precursor lol

I can't wait to try Glycobol though.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
oddly, it didnt bother me the first week, but it kinda does give me the runs sometimes. maybe i should cut back to 1 cap? but i dont want less effect :(
yeah, a little bit of glycobol goes a long way.

1 and 1 worked best for me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I had the green poops....but I had green poops when I used to drink heinekens when eating white castle too.

.............sometimes you have to take the good with the bad in life :006:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had the green poops....but I had green poops when I used to drink heinekens when eating white castle too.

.............sometimes you have to take the good with the bad in life :006:
hahaha, white castle's=fart tart's, lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally would not use them year round a few months then some time off before starting again.
I agree. and yes they are very effective I have always had success with r-ala (the good kind of ala) which na-r-ala is the same thing as r-ala I assume.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
The gas and bowel issues are more than likely a result from diet as opposed to the supplement. I have issues on my weekend carb-ups. The best thing to help that is to pick up some enzymes and gut flora. This will really help.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The gas and bowel issues are more than likely a result from diet as opposed to the supplement. I have issues on my weekend carb-ups. The best thing to help that is to pick up some enzymes and gut flora. This will really help.
actually within the first few days using Glycobol they actually say that these are things you can expect from the product because it is actually doing similar to what enzymes would do for you by clearing out your digestive tract.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What ingredients/How does Cre-02 partition nutrients? I've used it in the past but never looked for those kind of effects.
Here ya go brah: Jiaogulin Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, chelated creatine also has its ability to uptake glycogen.:006:

elliot21

Awards
choose a protein bar

I stopped and ate a protein bar. I could have had fruit but decided to go with the bar. The thing I don't like about the bars is that they are processed. Watch out that they are not made with unhealthy hydrogenated oils. As far as healthy snack, I categorize them as somewhere in the middle. When you choose a protein bar, choose one with at least 10 grams of protein and less than 10 grams of sugar. The serving I had was enough to tide me over till my next meal.

Here are points why they're good to have:

-When a whole meal isn't convenient, you have backup; take to the gym, office, school or anywhere.
-Easy to monitor calories when dieting
-Keeps your hunger at bay between main meals
-Can replenish energy levels after a training session
-Temper blood sugar spikes and reduce insulin secretion.

As you can see, protein bars are a good idea to pack. It's a great meal on the go or a snack between meals.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Here ya go brah: Jiaogulin Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, chelated creatine also has its ability to uptake glycogen.:006:
what a nice answer ;)

ps - in the newer batches of Cre-02, the ALA has been replaced by poria cocos....which actually has the same abilities and properties and works a little better ;)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
the new product slinsane that is in nutra looks very promising and at 20 bucks a pretty good value.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the new product slinsane that is in nutra looks very promising and at 20 bucks a pretty good value.
Ive been using it for several weeks and am VERY impressed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will tell you what L-norvaline is AMAZING at storing glycogen and keeping one full, people do not realize it till they try it, I will be purchasing SlinSlane, liking Need2Slin which also contains it.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I will tell you what L-norvaline is AMAZING at storing glycogen and keeping one full, people do not realize it till they try it, I will be purchasing SlinSlane, liking Need2Slin which also contains it.
L-NorValine actually doesn't work through that mechanism. Its function is as a vasodilater and arginase inhibitor. It is a pretty fine supplement though, albeit a bit expensive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-NorValine actually doesn't work through that mechanism. Its function is as a vasodilater and arginase inhibitor. It is a pretty fine supplement though, albeit a bit expensive.
$20 for 60 servings is expensive?

Hmm.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't remember lnorvaline being a nutrient partitioner
Norvaline triggers an insulin response in beta cells, as well as causing vasodilation for nutrient delivery.

By itself it's very minorly effective...but in combination with other ingredients it works VERY well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Norvaline triggers an insulin response in beta cells, as well as causing vasodilation for nutrient delivery.

By itself it's very minorly effective...but in combination with other ingredients it works VERY well.
other ingredients? list please.