best nutrient re-partitioner

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
which partioner are you taking they all work a tad differently

if your gaining keep it higher, if your cutting keep it lower but just enough to stimulate lipolysis.

it also really depends on how much over maintence your eating, the calories your eating, and ther amount of supplement you can stomach.

for bulking i usually eat 3 carb meals so i do 3 (6 caps) servings recompadrol or 6 caps glycobol. for cutting i just take 1 per meal.
ED,

OMG!

i think i just sharted.

:)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So you're telling me that i'm more likely to put on weight not using a nutrient partitioner?

I asked on USPlabs AP FAQ thread and i got this response

(Shortened it to the main points)
AP is a must have in a high-calorie diet. This is a KILLER plan my friend.

I actually recommend this to every individual that is having issues gaining weight. This is the main point here - You can take in as many calories as you want, this really is not the issue. The issue is the amount of calories (proteins, fats and carbohydrate) that your body can utilize.

With Anabolic-Pump, in combination with a weight-gainer powder (for example), your body can store and utilize MUCH more of the nutrients you take in. Rather than normal 'going in one end, out the other' effect, you will see a positive glycogen feeding (MGU - Muscular Glucose Uptake).

This will become apparent when you FINALLY being to put on muscular size and FINALLY being to utilize these nutrients you have been shoveling in your mouth.

This increase in MGU alone helps counteract a 'short' gastrointestinal tract and a leading thyroid; common components of the ectomorphic somatotypes.

Additionally - With Anabolic-Pump, you may see a slight increase in the urge to consume carbohydrate. Poor hunger (high carbohydrate tolerance) is ofter the 'Achilles heel' of the ectomorph.

I guess i won't find out what works for me until i try things out myself. If it doesn't end up working out for me, i have lost anything. I appreciate everyone's input as i'm just trying to learn!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ED,

OMG!

i think i just sharted.

:)
hahah i did that for 28 hours when i ate pizza and took 5 glycobol with it.

WOW lol

i slowly bulk up tolerance and BAM i can easily take 12 caps in a day.

no stomach issues anymore with any of the partioners

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're telling me that i'm more likely to put on weight not using a nutrient partitioner?

I asked on USPlabs AP FAQ thread and i got this response

(Shortened it to the main points)

I guess i won't find out what works for me until i try things out myself. If it doesn't end up working out for me, i have lost anything. I appreciate everyone's input as i'm just trying to learn!
just to comment on the post...

you can use a nutrient repartitioner in a bulk diet and should impliment it especially if you can gain weight.

But youve stated before you CANNOT gain weight on 4000 calories, if you cant do it on that amount of calories and add a nutrient repartitioner you will DEFINETLY not put on weight.

the good think about the NPs is that you can technically "overindulge" without much dmamge to body fat and increase glycogen stores.

Initial weight gain is 3-7 lbs, itll level off after about 2 weeks though.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you're sayin, I guess i'll wait and see what happens. Doubt i will lose weight in the long run (even when i stop taking them) so i'll just play around with it.

I'm sure some day my metabolism will slow down and i will really need these haha.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand what you're sayin, I guess i'll wait and see what happens. Doubt i will lose weight in the long run (even when i stop taking them) so i'll just play around with it.

I'm sure some day my metabolism will slow down and i will really need these haha.
probably just add a few extra carbs to increase glycogen content when you use them.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
keeping it simple is good however theres a reason the ingredients were put together

Berberine is a PPARa/y agonist/antagonist which increases fat burning and reduces adipocyte diferentiation.

there should be zero tox issues with Glycobol OR Recompadrol. Ive ran both for extended periods of time at high doses.

they both work great, im partial to recompadrol because its mine and it just works better then anything else ive used when bulking or cutting. i actually dont even use fat burner anymore when cutting. just recompadrol.
havent see Recompadrol on sale yet over here but i did search it out and saw that the ingredients have been around a while., and can be bought separately .so ill look at that. As supps from the states are usually twice the price that you pay , it may be more cost effective.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
havent see Recompadrol on sale yet over here but i did search it out and saw that the ingredients have been around a while., and can be bought separately .so ill look at that. As supps from the states are usually twice the price that you pay , it may be more cost effective.
yea especially when sending it over seas or to UK shipping becomes such a battle and cost just as much as the supplement itself.

it may be hard to find the salacia reticulata extract though

Berberine HCL is easy to find, VS is easy to find, Aminoguanidine just get the CAS number and get some of that, Garcinia 50% is easy to find,

Banaba 20% is about 800 a kilo, so NPs 20% is what you should get.

gymnema iseasy to find but very hygrophobic so it clumps very easily.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
yea especially when sending it over seas or to UK shipping becomes such a battle and cost just as much as the supplement itself.

it may be hard to find the salacia reticulata extract though

Berberine HCL is easy to find, VS is easy to find, Aminoguanidine just get the CAS number and get some of that, Garcinia 50% is easy to find,

Banaba 20% is about 800 a kilo, so NPs 20% is what you should get.

gymnema iseasy to find but very hygrophobic so it clumps very easily.
appreciate your feed back -thanks

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thread guy's..

I was thinkin of making my own..

5 cap serving.

NA R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 250 MG N/A
GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE 500 MG N/A
L-NORVALINE 200 MG N/A
BITTER MELON EXT. 150 MG N/A
CINNAMON BARK EXTRACT 250 MG N/A
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA FRUIT 250 MG N/A
BANABA LEAF 180 MG N/A
POMEGRANATE FRUIT 250 MG N/A

Any thoughts??

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great thread guy's..

5 cap serving.

L-NORVALINE 200 MG N/A
BANABA LEAF 180 MG N/A

Any thoughts??
Looks great, although I would remove the HCA since it needs to be taken in gram dosages, and also remove the Pom Extract and save that for perhaps a vasodilator or anti-o formulation.

Or... Need 2 Slin ;)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Looks great, although I would remove the HCA since it needs to be taken in gram dosages, and also remove the Pom Extract and save that for perhaps a vasodilator or anti-o formulation.

Or... Need 2 Slin ;)
if youre doing your own , just take a look at AP, PSLIN GLYCOBOL ;RECOMP to see the ingredients of each .In some cases only two are used , in others4 or 5.

Buy the ingredients independently and make up your own , dosing according to the instructions given on one of the above , which ever you decide to go with.
hope you understand that.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread guy's..

5 cap serving.

L-NORVALINE 200 MG N/A
BANABA LEAF 180 MG N/A

Any thoughts??
5 pills a serving is a lot! Better (and likely cheaper) to go OTC. For example, the banaba extract in Need2Slin is 20%, compared to the 1% you're likely getting (20x more powerful means less servings). With the extra goodies in Need2Slin it's probably more worth it (and effective) to go that way.

I personally really liked Need2Slin, and had great results stacking it with GEAR (serum plasma protein).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am loggin Need2 slin now but Recompadrol is good too!!
Agree, and a good value. My only problem was the berberine gave me IBS, and there was no Na-R-ALA. Otherwise, Recompadrol was my next favorite GDA.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 pills a serving is a lot! Better (and likely cheaper) to go OTC. For example, the banaba extract in Need2Slin is 20%, compared to the 1% you're likely getting (20x more powerful means less servings). With the extra goodies in Need2Slin it's probably more worth it (and effective) to go that way.

I personally really liked Need2Slin, and had great results stacking it with GEAR (serum plasma protein).
20% what in the banaba extract?

Why does nee2slin not use R-Dihydro-lipoic acid?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20% what in the banaba extract?

20% Corosolic Acid.

Don't know about why not R-Dihydro-lipoic acid. According to AOR:

"After a careful review of the evidence, the team at AOR has concluded that these arguments do not hold up to scientific scrutiny. R-lipoic acid is by far the more evidence-backed supplement, and many of its key benefits – on cellular homeostasis, mitochondrial function, and perhaps aging itself – cannot be gained from substituting preformed R-dihydrolipoic acid in its place."

AOR is pretty top-end, so if they say it's not better, I'd go with that. That and it's only available as a liquid would make it more difficult to work with.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
www.aorusa.com/ ??? LEF heavly promotes it and even it is not any better it works and you take less.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
www.aorusa.com/ ??? LEF heavly promotes it and even it is not any better it works and you take less.
they didnt use it because they probably didn't feel it would help their product..or it would drive up the cost too much.

If you don't like a companies formulation...make your own. I am never this blunt with people but in the MONTHS i've been watching you post, all you do is criticize companies products and do bunk logs. Give it a rest man.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
another vote 4 Glycobol. Did AP and it didn't do anything.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
An excerpt below I pasted explains it quite well, but in short, Need to Build Muscle (NTBM) doesn't settle for 2nd best, when they can offer their customers THE best! :)

A form of R-lipoic acid is being hailed as the "next-generation" antioxidant powerhouse. This breakthrough occurred by converting the biologically active "R" form of lipoic acid to sodium-R-lipoic acid, which is absorbed up to 21 times better in the body than pure R-lipoic acid.1 Not only does the new lipoic acid formulation reach higher peak blood levels2, it also achieves them up to 12 times faster than R-lipoic acid, ensuring rapid uptake from the plasma into the tissues.3 A recent study showed that oral ingestion of Super R-lipoic acid reached peak plasma concentrations within just 10-20 minutes of supplementation.2

What's more, unlike other forms of lipoic acid, Super R-lipoic acid is more stable in the body. The increased stability of this enhanced formulation is the reason for its greater absorption and bioavailability compared with R-lipoic acid. The superior antioxidant effects of R-lipoic acid are already well known for supporting healthy mitochondrial function. Now, Super R-lipoic acid provides more potent benefits for preserving youthful cellular energy levels.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump for more discussions.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't know of anything that can re-partition nutrients besides exercise.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
stopped taking all supps that reckon to re partition nutrients , namely cinnamon pf and ala.

couldnt understand why i was not recovering after exercise so well and despite refuelling with carbs i felt very lethargic.Came to the conclusion that a combination of both was having this effect. Ive now ditched the cinnamon and have lowered by dose of ala to 50 mg either in a pre or post work out drink As for the carbs,no maltodextrin . no wms , no vitargo and i rely solely on slow release carbs Needless to say i feel better and im getting leaner.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huggy77

huggy77

Awards
is need 2 slin still as good as it was when it first came out. I have been getting really nice results carb cycling, i think this might give it a kick... Do you have to go off it?