warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Msten
Alpha one
Dymethazine
superdrol
m1t
I know everyone responds to compounds different but I want to hear everyone opinions.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've always gotten nice and big on trenavar. Was my favorite PH when I still used them.
Going back to them now, trying trest which is apparently really good for size and strength. Maybe check that out.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I've always gotten nice and big on trenavar. Was my favorite PH when I still used them.
Going back to them now, trying trest which is apparently really good for size and strength. Maybe check that out.
I've been doing my research on trenavar is it true you have to run it extremely high like 80mg to 150mg to see good results?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been doing my research on trenavar is it true you have to run it extremely high like 80mg to 150mg to see good results?
Yeah. 120mg was my sweet spot.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
damn you must go through a bottle in no time running it at that dose. How would you compare it to the others?
Last time I ran it, I had two bottles of Epi-tren Rx and ran it for 6 weeks or maybe 8. I don't remember.
But honestly not sure how I'd compare. I think of the list you provided I only have used msten, but I have superdrol ordered.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Based off what I see, M1T is the strongest then Superdrol. Dymethazine is the most appealing to me, which is why I'm running it soon ;)

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Last time I ran it, I had two bottles of Epi-tren Rx and ran it for 6 weeks or maybe 8. I don't remember.
But honestly not sure how I'd compare. I think of the list you provided I only have used msten, but I have superdrol ordered.
I have a bottle of Epivar which has epistane, trenavar and hexadrone. 10mg epi, 25 tren and 30 hex per cap. Idk if I should save it for the future or try and sell it...all my "friends" keep flaking on me so im stuck with that ****

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Based off what I see, M1T is the strongest then Superdrol. Dymethazine is the most appealing to me, which is why I'm running it soon ;)
Thinking about getting some M1T as well
I have a bottle of Epivar which has epistane, trenavar and hexadrone. 10mg epi, 25 tren and 30 hex per cap. Idk if I should save it for the future or try and sell it...all my "friends" keep flaking on me so im stuck with that ****
How many caps are in the bottle?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Thinking about getting some M1T as well

How many caps are in the bottle?
90 caps, bought from a local shop that still has a **** ton of stuff. They have xtreme dmz, tvar, epivar, dsten and titan lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
90 caps, bought from a local shop that still has a **** ton of stuff. They have xtreme dmz, tvar, epivar, dsten and titan lol
Eh. Under dosed. I'd need 2 bottles of it to have proper doses for a reasonable length of time.
My local supp stores that I frequent also have a ton of old PH products hidden that I can still buy.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Eh. Under dosed. I'd need 2 bottles of it to have proper doses for a reasonable length of time.
My local supp stores that I frequent also have a ton of old PH products hidden that I can still buy.
Mine hid their's for a while but they sell them on the shelfs now lmfao, ****ty company tbh, they sold some 17 year old a stack that had 3 methyls in it as a first cycle. I've seen them sell other people 8 week stacks with no supports and the cycles involve like 7 compounds, 4 being methyl, they money-hungry af

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mine hid their's for a while but they sell them on the shelfs now lmfao, ****ty company tbh, they sold some 17 year old a stack that had 3 methyls in it as a first cycle. I've seen them sell other people 8 week stacks with no supports and the cycles involve like 7 compounds, 4 being methyl, they money-hungry af
Sounds like the supp store I started out at ha. The first PH product I ran was a stack of the "deca" PH, halodrol, max lmg, and msten.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Sounds like the supp store I started out at ha. The first PH product I ran was a stack of the "deca" PH, halodrol, max lmg, and msten.
I think they sell the same product, same "decabol" or whatever is in almost every stack lmao

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think they sell the same product, same "decabol" or whatever is in almost every stack lmao
Yah it was called eMonster by GS. Then I ran some shredding stack and got gyno because I didn't know anything about cycle supports or AIs.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yah it was called eMonster by GS. Then I ran some shredding stack and got gyno because I didn't know anything about cycle supports or AIs.
Ahhh probably not the same shop, ignore my pm lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ahhh probably not the same shop, ignore my pm lol
It's a very local store so if you don't live in southern Illinois it's not the same one aha

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
msten can give great gains however alpha 1 is gr8 if you can get real m1t i would go for it all ive seen is alpha 1 which converts to m1t.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
msten can give great gains however alpha 1 is gr8 if you can get real m1t i would go for it all ive seen is alpha 1 which converts to m1t.
I found a company that still sells m1t but they're OOS right now

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
o right on yea well ive bout got my next stack already prepd and im only 2 days in on pct -_-

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
o right on yea well ive bout got my next stack already prepd and im only 2 days in on pct -_-
Lol. I know the feeling. Hard to stay off as long as you're supposed to. Eventually I'll just be blasting and cruising.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
M1T is death in a bottle. Props to whoever can run that ****.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
m1t was some good **** back in the day.. I remember stocking up on bottles for $5 a piece when the ban was announced. Superdrol IMO is the best bulker although it is not a pro-hormone.. rather a steroid. Dymethazine would be my 2nd choice.. those are based on experience.

dustter

dustter

Awards
SD on paper looks the best to me but you gotta take into account all the support supps you'll need for that crap too.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
m1t was some good **** back in the day.. I remember stocking up on bottles for $5 a piece when the ban was announced. Superdrol IMO is the best bulker although it is not a pro-hormone.. rather a steroid. Dymethazine would be my 2nd choice.. those are based on experience.
$5 a bottle, lucky!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Most of those listed aren't prohormones, most are designer steroids. Being that they are already already active.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I ran it when it was first released by VPX. Pissing blood by day 3.
Everything I've seen regarding m1t is on par with your statement. When/how did you run it?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Just started my dymethazine today, watch my log if you wanna see how good it is for mass m8 ;)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319 What dose are you running your Trest at? Im debating adding it and possibly Rad to my LGD/MK cycle to bulk up a bit more before prep.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319 What dose are you running your Trest at? Im debating adding it and possibly Rad to my LGD/MK cycle to bulk up a bit more before prep.
I'm doing oral 50mg preworkout, and might add in 25mg TD but not sure yet. I'll be running 250mg test per week along with it so I don't want to do too much and get some bad sides.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing oral 50mg preworkout, and might add in 25mg TD but not sure yet. I'll be running 250mg test per week along with it so I don't want to do too much and get some bad sides.
Oh i see, but you'll be running it along side a test base. Id be using the trest as a base. From what i've heard/seen its great for mass building even at low doses. Im thinking 50mg TD a day.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am i miss understanding him or didnt he say hes gonna be running test on top of the trest?

My understanding is that 250mg test isnt much? Therefore wouldnt the test be a base for him? Not sure with the test as ive never pinned or used test at all.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh i see, but you'll be running it along side test as a base. Id be using the trest as a base. From what i've heard/seen its great for mass building even at low doses. Im thinking 50mg TD a day.
Yeah the test is my test base lol.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the test is my test base lol.
Exactly what i was saying. Not sure what T-Bone is getting at? lol

Edit: oh, i think im missing a coma in there, I see what he was thinking i was saying hahaha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Am i miss understanding him or didnt he say hes gonna be running test on top of the trest?

My understanding is that 250mg test isnt much? Therefore wouldnt the test be a base for him? Not sure with the test as ive never pinned or used test at all.
Yeah the 250 isn't much, I'm trying to minimize sides while using the trest so I won't be upping my test dose until I drop the trest.
Actually, I'll be dropping the trest and starting tren ace at 300mg/week and switching from test E to test prop and doing 150mg/week. Once I'm done with 6 weeks of tren I'll finally run higher test, 600mg/week.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the 250 isn't much, I'm trying to minimize sides while using the trest so I won't be upping my test dose until I drop the trest.
Actually, I'll be dropping the trest and starting tren ace at 300mg/week and switching from test E to test prop and doing 150mg/week. Once I'm done with 6 weeks of tren I'll finally run higher test, 600mg/week.
Straight over my head man. lol Not savvy on test