Best mass building ph

swolio

Awards
What have you guys used that gave you really nice size gains?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Methylstenbolone gives great size gains. But it's fairly harsh. Oh and superdrol. I haven't ran that tho, but from what I hear you can't beat it in terms of size and strength. But it's poison.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats considered nice gains. I gained 16 lbs in 6 weeks with mechabol, no sides and a simple pct.. cant beat it!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Whats considered nice gains. I gained 16 lbs in 6 weeks with mechabol, no sides and a simple pct.. cant beat it!
That's a nice cycle, have you ran p mag? I'm curious on how different they are.. size, strength, etc

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nope just mecha and a few non methyls...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ofcourse superdrol. But it's harsh and not for beginners.

Epi has treated me very well.

Have a look at Ep15tane by olympus labs. 120caps , 15mg:)

10% of at nutriverse ( Code: STPATTY10)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten is commenly used for mass. We also carry that.

Stenabol by olympus labs.

Big bang for your bucks.

Nutriverse...and you know the code;)

stann123

stann123

Awards
Im between epi and pmag, first cycle was h drol got good gains. Which would you prefer for a bulk, I was leaning towards pmag

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im between epi and pmag, first cycle was h drol got good gains. Which would you prefer for a bulk, I was leaning towards pmag
Never used pmag, but from what I hear it is similar to hdrol. Maybe kicks in a bit quicker.

I love epi. Both for cutting and bulking. Diet is key;)

swolio

Awards
Ofcourse superdrol. But it's harsh and not for beginners.

Epi has treated me very well.

Have a look at Ep15tane by olympus labs. 120caps , 15mg:)

10% of at nutriverse ( Code: STPATTY10)
I'm running epi right now and made some real nice strength gains (+30 on bench, +20 on squat) if seems like I haven't gotten bigger just more shredded.. I just started my 4th week not too long ago. I'm thinking either halo or dmz but still debating. I've also heard Msten does wonders

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why no one has mentioned trestolone yet? Best non-17a-alkylated mass builder out there. Great stacker as well. 50-100mg/day of TR3ST stacked with 17a-alkylated compound and you'll blow the f*ck up - and feel good too!

swolio

Awards
Why no one has mentioned trestolone yet? Best non-17a-alkylated mass builder out there. Great stacker as well. 50-100mg/day of TR3ST stacked with 17a-alkylated compound and you'll blow the f*ck up - and feel good too!
How are the sides?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the sides?
The biggest concern is aromatization but Aromasin or Formeron (available in supplement shops) takes care of that.

It won't wreck your liver values and lipids like 17a-alkylated compounds do.

It can be used as a "test base" of any cycle. It keeps libido up and lethargy at bay.

It is also significantly more anabolic than testosterone. According to Mike Arnold, myotropic (muscle building) effect of trestolone is 10x times greater than myotropic effect of testosterone, in mg/mg basis through intramuscular administration. And at this point we already know that trestolone has great oral activity too. It's not a prohormone, it's already active steroid.

One bottle of TR3ST (120x25mg) is enough for a full cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
If you're thinking about pmag run mecha, it's more effective and dirt cheap. Run at least 100 mg tho.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Got great mass with msten and sov me definition also. Trenazone got me big n shredded also, as stated above. I don't ever stack anything so can't say run this with that. Diet is key here boss.

cbbizzy

cbbizzy

Awards
I'm pct of my epi cycle. Must say I really liked it a lot. Added some good weight with it but I agree it gets you shredded af. The one thing I noticed with epi is felt like my emotions were up and down. Aside from that I'll probably run it again some day. But I think I'm done with orals and gonna get into injectables ?.

Messer

Messer

Awards
I'm pct of my epi cycle. Must say I really liked it a lot. Added some good weight with it but I agree it gets you shredded af. The one thing I noticed with epi is felt like my emotions were up and down. Aside from that I'll probably run it again some day. But I think I'm done with orals and gonna get into injectables ?.
Strong first post lol. Yeah I'm with everyone here though. I've only heard absolutely phenomenal things about these 3 epi/tren/trest

the general consensus is they don't get too much bigger but absolutely shred up and gain a lot of muscle but melt fat away. good for a summer shred sesh

Mystere3

Awards
You can gain a lot of mass on epi if you respond well to it.

cbbizzy

cbbizzy

Awards
Haha yeah I'm not much of a poster, just read this forum religiously every morning during my morning poop before hitting the gym, figured I'd finally get in on the action.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah I'm not much of a poster, just read this forum religiously every morning during my morning poop before hitting the gym, figured I'd finally get in on the action.
Lol...welcome

And messer had a "strong" 64th post.

Lol lol lol

Messer

Messer

Awards
Lol...welcome

And messer had a "strong" 64th post.

Lol lol lol
All my posts are strong because I've got pizzazz :wiggle: