best cycle for a 1st cycle and why

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
hello everyone! i'm new to the board and new to prohormones. i've been reading a lot on here and it seems there is a lot to take in when it comes to cycling!! having a hard time sinking in. anyway's, i figured i'd ask the pros what would you recommend and why for a 1st cycle. i'm mostly looking for strength gains and some lean muscle also. something not to harsh on the body as i really dont have access to clomid or nolva at the moment. it seems alot of you guys like OL UK, would sup3r-1 be ok to run with just ar1macare pro? thanks guy's.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey.

If you cant get a SERM, I wouldnt recommend you run any of our andros.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Hey.

If you cant get a SERM, I wouldnt recommend you run any of our andros.
yeah that's what i figured. is there anything safe to use without them?

i've found some clomid and nolva online,just unsure if it's legit. sorry for the newbie questions, just trying to learn. it's all new to me.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
yeah that's what i figured. is there anything safe to use without them? sorry for the newbie questions, just trying to learn. it's all new to me.
No need for apologies everyone's here to learn! If you want something natural Look up stuff like epicatethin (ep1c unleashed) Soy lecithin (Tr1umph) maybe some laxogen (str3ngth) or maybe something like dermacrine or sustain alpha, give us a little more info on what your history is training and supp wise and your goals

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
^^^ this-

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
i lifted solid from 16 until i was in my early 20's, then just got back into it a couple yrs ago. i'm really starting to hit it hard now, and looking for something to get a edge, gain some strength and lean muscle and cut while i'm at it. supplement wise, i've just used the normal protein,creatine, fish oil and a multi. thats what i'm on currently also, also eating very clean and healthy.

is it safe to purchase pct online? i've seen a few places selling it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c is a myostatin inhibiter so it's really good to help maintain muscle when cutting could even help gain strength and muscle while on a cut would be a good natural option to look at sustain alpha is a rub on test booster so that could help with the edge depending on your age I've read a lot of good stuff about Ara as well and if you're set on dhea dermacrine is very mild and maybe a simple Otc pct if at all , all good options that I'm interested in myself , I would do some research on those before going the ph route specially if you're just starting to get back into it and also (this is obligatory when giving advice lol) make sure your diet is on point along with training supps won't do any good without proper nutrition and training!