1st cycle candidate: this is what I have. What's the best I can do with it?

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
Hi everyone!

I am 33 y.o., 1,83ms and weight around 93kgs. I've been working out for about a decade now and remain natural till the moment. Despite the fact that I've been training for a fair amount of time, I'm an absolute newbie to this world of PEDs.

I've been recently reading and reading, but I am still not sure about how to design my first SARMS/PH cycle. This is is the list of products that I have right now:

- 1 bottle of Blue Ox Test Booster [ 90caps. ]
- 1 bottle of MK-677 (EA) [ 60 caps. 10mg/caps. ]
- 2 bottles of Ostarine (EA Ostamuscle) [ Each bottle: 60 caps. 10mg/caps. ]
- 2 bottles of Ligandrol (EA) [ Each bottle: 60 caps. 5mg/caps. ]
- 1 bottle of 1-Andro (OL) [ 90 caps. 110mg/caps. ]
- 1 bottle of 4-Andro (OL) [ 90 caps. 110mg/caps. ]
- 1 bottle of Tamoxifen (EA) [ 50mg/ml x 30ml. ]
- 1 bottle of Clomiphene (EA) [ 33mg/ml x 30ml. ]

Selección_319.png

I would like to make a safe cycle. Loose some fat, gain some muscle. I know this bodybuilding thing is a long-distance race, so I prefer to keep it safe and make sure I can mantain the gains. There will always be time for another cycle if everything goes well.

What do you think is the best cycle I can do with the products that I have?
Am I missing something, an on-cycle-support product for example? Any other thing?
Are the Tamox and Clomi ok for the PCT?
Would I need an AI?

Thank you guys!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I would run the LGD /4-andro +MK followed by clomid.

You may need another bottle of 4-andro though.

APC80

APC80

Awards
If you're recomping I'd go for the osta+lgd 2 caps/day each for 8 weeks and add in the MK if ya want but I've heard it makes you really hungry so may not be best if you're looking to cut some fat. PCT clomid or nolva plus blue ox for 4 weeks.

You'll save having to buy another bottle of 1 and 4-andro this way as well as you really need to run them 8 weeks.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Put the Andro's on Ebay.

Buy some Test E.

/thread

;)

Reactions: Nac
Xarr

Xarr

Awards
I would run the LGD /4-andro +MK followed by clomid.

You may need another bottle of 4-andro though.
Do you mean...
a) Either LGD OR 4 Andro AND MK-677?
b) LGD and 4 Andro and MK677 ?

I've read that the supression caused by LGD causes a pretty uncomfortable lethargy. And that such lethargy can be mitigated by using the 4-Andro as a test base, which I guess also has the added benefit of increasing the gains. But does it worsen the supression too much? Would that change the required PCT?

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
If you're recomping I'd go for the osta+lgd 2 caps/day each for 8 weeks and add in the MK if ya want but I've heard it makes you really hungry so may not be best if you're looking to cut some fat. PCT clomid or nolva plus blue ox for 4 weeks.

You'll save having to buy another bottle of 1 and 4-andro this way as well as you really need to run them 8 weeks.
Thanks. I must say that MK-677 is the only substance that I have already started taking. I am on my fourth day taking one 10 mg capsule prebed. The only thing I've noticed is that I'm sleeping better. Haven't felt no hunger increase at all.

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
Put the Andro's on Ebay.

Buy some Test E.

/thread

;)
I'm already quite overwhelmed by all the "biochemistry" knowledge surrounding this PED's topic. I just cannot see myself pinning myself. Wouldn't even know where to start.

Ninja23

Awards
Use option b and no your pct will be the same regardless of what compounds you run use the 4 andro to keep lethargy at bay

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already quite overwhelmed by all the "biochemistry" knowledge surrounding this PED's topic. I just cannot see myself pinning myself. Wouldn't even know where to start.
Testosterone has the least of all this "biochemistry" knowledge to be concerned about.

Willing to take all these other converting compounds and under-researched SARMs, yet hesitant to inject test...I'm confused.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19