Best cutting ph

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I know. I'm close already. But cycles are fun. :) I'm a deviant. What can I say?!
Just do a little test and a var cycle. little test wont blow you up especially if your diet is in check. And it will keep your levels normal from the var.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Just do a little test and a var cycle. little test wont blow you up especially if your diet is in check. And it will keep your levels normal from the var.
I have a tainted past w needles--can't pin.
I don't have enough var to be effective alone...i think.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have a tainted past w needles--can't pin.
I don't have enough var to be effective alone...i think.
Good var for standalone should be around 50-100mg bro , look around and find a good source , there's some that actually have it reasonable affordable prices , just remember if you go that high on the var , use HCG , your testes will thank you.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Good var for standalone should be around 50-100mg bro , look around and find a good source , there's some that actually have it reasonable affordable prices , just remember if you go that high on the var , use HCG , your testes will thank you.
Can't pin. I was thinking about clomid on cycle in place of the hcg (even though they are much different) but some guy said it would inhibit my gains...

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Would it be more beneficial to do shorter run of var @ higher dose than my plan?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Would it be more beneficial to do shorter run of var @ higher dose than my plan?
Hm...Let me think about this...what is really your main goal? Recomp or massively CUT?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Recomp...i stole this threat. All apologies.
Its all good man. Actually I was looking into var I really want to try it. just read so many horror stories after post cycle blood work without having a test with it its made me rethink

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Its all good man. Actually I was looking into var I really want to try it. just read so many horror stories after post cycle blood work without having a test with it its made me rethink
I think pre & post blood work is vital as are support sups, general health sups and proper nutrition accompanied w rest.
My blood work has been good for the most part except for the low test so I'm not concerned.
I'm pretty in tune w my body.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im still thinking about giving it a shot. Thats the reason I wanted to go back with epi cause I was nervous about the shut down of a var only cycle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Recomp...i stole this threat. All apologies.
Why not go for SD at 10mg for 6 weeks , and throw in EC + furaza at 350-400mg?? Should build good with 10mg of sd at 6 weeks , and cut out pretty good with ec and furaza bro...just keep maintenance or slightly over and throw in good cardio and plan a solid building routine and good to go...pct for that would just be clomid and not a problem i presume...(well that and the AI and natty t booster haha)

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I already have two bottles of epi and the var. I thought SD was for mass.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think pre & post blood work is vital as are support sups, general health sups and proper nutrition accompanied w rest.
My blood work has been good for the most part except for the low test so I'm not concerned.
I'm pretty in tune w my body.
My.pct log shows normal t after 4 weeks on ostraine.its shown to be anabolic at 3mgs and almost no supression. Could be just the mild hes looking for

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well a recomp involves BUILDING mass , and BURNING fat...hence recomp hehe...Epi can help those porpoises too , its all about diet , training and dosage bro ;p , but if you wanna use the var at a higher dosage for the beginning of the cycle as a kickstart it would be nice , you don't wanna have high doses of var overlapping with high doses of epi (just in case you get hard epi sides and show some sides on high var, unusual this last one , but not unheard of)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd is multi.purpose .potent so it can build mass while cutting but Ive read some logs of a 8 % bf loss with clen plus sd. Its better for bulk though.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
6 weeks at 60mg would probly take care of u.
He doesn't have enough ;p but yeah I agree with yah , 50-100mg of var is solid for a recomp in 6-8 weeks protocols :3!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
He doesn't have enough ;p but yeah I agree with yah , 50-100mg of var is solid for a recomp in 6-8 weeks protocols :3!
Yeah I know he just need a good source, I used to think it was hella expensive but with most place it is. U just gotta know where to look.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
epi FTW , some guys claim is even better than winny

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Yeah. It's the trusted source thing...so kick start 80mg/4 weeks?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah!!!!, its almost perfect, by the way, as a standalone at 50 mgs straight is a win-win

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
What's the point of using the anavar to kick start? Wouldn't it be better at the end?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I laughed my fooking ass offf, good thread!

epi and var sounds yummy, had a friend that had the same sides with clen. I'll never touch that ****.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I laughed my fooking ass offf, good thread!

epi and var sounds yummy, had a friend that had the same sides with clen. I'll never touch that ****.
Ive never had any problems with clen like everyone on here seems to be. I have high tolerance to stims after a dose or two. Im on it now does 80mcg and some yohimbine and had a little jitters for about an hour but not too bad. Never had jitters running it solo or with t3

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
What do you guys think about:
AAS: Superdrol, a clone of course
Cut Cycle Length: 6 weeks
Dosage: 10mg on days off, 20mg on workout days
Workout: 5x5s heavy as you can go, 3 days on, 4 days off, light to medium cardio on days off.
Diet: Cyclic Keto Diet = 5 days low- no carbs, 2 days carb load. 2 days of carbs will be consecutive of course.

Workouts will run starting your second day off carb load, and be finished no later than 3 days after the day of your carb load.
Example: second carb loading day, day off, day on, day on...... OR.......second carb loading day, day on, day off, day on.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Workout: 5x5s heavy as you can go, 3 days on, 4 days off, light to medium cardio on days off.
Diet: Cyclic Keto Diet = 5 days low- no carbs, 2 days carb load. 2 days of carbs will be consecutive of course.

Workouts will run starting your second day off carb load, and be finished no later than 3 days after the day of your carb load.
Example: second carb loading day, day off, day on, day on...... OR.......second carb loading day, day on, day off, day on.
I like the carb cycling. **** did wonders for me.
Don't know much about SD.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love superdrol

how does HCG compare to clen?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Have a carb day on legs and back day please.Your lower back/knees/shoulder will thank you.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Have a carb day on legs and back day please.Your lower back/knees/shoulder will thank you.
X2...

I like the carb cycling though, you'll recomp like crazy on SD bro.