be serious please...help me

ferrignolou1

Awards
Hello guys...please help me...do not answer whit stupid answers...I am sorry for my terrible english.
I ve never talked about this with anyone...i m bulimic...i v made some progresses but i cant get ot this terrible disease...its difficoult!
My diet is
breakfast
Milk 700gr
Yogurt fat free 100 gr
All bran 30gr

Meal #2
1 whole egg
3/4 egg whites

Lunch
Chicken breast 100gr
Salad whitout oil
Carrots
Milk 200gr

Meal#4
300gr milk

Dinner
150gr cicken breast

Meal#6
Cottage cheese 200gr

These are th only things i can eat whitout getting fat...i know its too little but i would like to add more wheight...what can i do...i managed to pack up some lbs of muscles from the last year...now i ve also managed to get a bottle of ultradrol( which is illegal in my country) and i whish it can give me a kickstart to gain muscles because more muscles mean a better metabolism and this way i hope to return a normal person. I know it is difficoult.

ferrignolou1

Awards
And i know that i cant get muscles whitout getting any fat...i whis you understand what i mean..

michelle82

Awards
Hello guys...please help me...do not answer whit stupid answers...I am sorry for my terrible english.
I ve never talked about this with anyone...i m bulimic...i v made some progresses but i cant get ot this terrible disease...its difficoult!
My diet is
breakfast
Milk 700gr
Yogurt fat free 100 gr
All bran 30gr

Meal #2
1 whole egg
3/4 egg whites

Lunch
Chicken breast 100gr
Salad whitout oil
Carrots
Milk 200gr

Meal#4
300gr milk

Dinner
150gr cicken breast

Meal#6
Cottage cheese 200gr

These are th only things i can eat whitout getting fat...i know its too little but i would like to add more wheight...what can i do...i managed to pack up some lbs of muscles from the last year...now i ve also managed to get a bottle of ultradrol( which is illegal in my country) and i whish it can give me a kickstart to gain muscles because more muscles mean a better metabolism and this way i hope to return a normal person. I know it is difficoult.
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with an eating disorder. What's your age and what country do you live in? My personal opinion is that your situation can't really be dealt or resolved on an Internet forum or blog. You need professional assistance first of all, specialized in dealing with eating disorders. I know everyone in here have tons of knowledge regarding nutrition and fitness, but it would be very irresponsible to just tell you without even knowing your age, weight and height and general health conditions what to eat or what to avoid and how to do it. I know there's plenty of programs and organizations that help people going though this issues and can definitely help you build a meal plan that would meet your nutritional needs and schedule regular follow ups with you to see your progress and to answer your questions and concerns. I would love to help you but I have zero knowledge on addressing this issues. My best advice is to seek professional assistance. Good luck!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please seek medical assistance.

Eating disorders should not be taken lightly and receiving advice from people not qualified in this area is not wise.

Good luck. I hope it all works out for you.

Ben

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Eating disorders should not be taken lightly and receiving advice from people not qualified in this area is not wise.

Ben
This^

AND flush the Ultradrol. Good luck bud.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As the others have said seek help in the form of Medical Professionals sooner is better than later but Its whenever you are comfortable

Best of luck fella

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you bulimic or anorexic? If you're eating that, it's obviously not enough... If yiure throwing that up then.... You aren't going to live too long my friend.

I overcame anorexia (starving myself) after nearly dying at 90 pounds. The only thing that kept me alive was myself. Not doctors or mental health professionals. You need to take
A break from the gym, eat lots of good (all kinds) to reset your metabolism. Then slowly add training back in.

If you can't bring yourself to do it, then a hospital can force you- but that's no way to live.

I came back
From the brink of death, you can overcome anything if u put your mind to it! Good luck.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ben
The only people qualified to treat eating disorders r those who have done It and survived and returned to normal habits. Doctors are a joke in this area. They cannot possibly comprehend the mind set and things that people suffering this disorder do on a daily basis, nor how insidious it is. It is probably one if the worst addictive disorders ever, more than any drugs bc that is mostly a physical addiction > remove the drug, remove the problem.... You cannot remove a persons brain. You have to fix the brain.
Damn eating disorders piss me off!

Ps- I'm not yelling At you Ben :D

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
The only people qualified to treat eating disorders r those who have done It and survived and returned to normal habits. Doctors are a joke in this area. They cannot possibly comprehend the mind set and things that people suffering this disorder do on a daily basis, nor how insidious it is. It is probably one if the worst addictive disorders ever, more than any drugs bc that is mostly a physical addiction > remove the drug, remove the problem.... You cannot remove a persons brain. You have to fix the brain. Damn eating disorders piss me off! Ps- I'm not yelling At you Ben :D
Agreed, but you are too harsh when you dismiss all docs as a joke.
Like you, i had to recover on my own, but I am humble and realistic enough to know that I could not have done it without PROFESSIONAL help. Even w/o "personal knowledge" competent professionals are a Godsend.
In the depths of the disorder, ones thinking is not clear enough to move towards health. A professional outside eye is needed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, but you are too harsh when you dismiss all docs as a joke.
Like you, i had to recover on my own, but I am humble and realistic enough to know that I could not have done it without PROFESSIONAL help. Even w/o "personal knowledge" competent professionals are a Godsend.
In the depths of the disorder, ones thinking is not clear enough to move towards health. A professional outside eye is needed.
Then u must have had much better doctors than I. Their idea of treatment was giving me various drugs, sticking me in a room, and force feeding me to the point of sickness and pain like one would gorge a turkey you're trying to grow for thanksgiving. But I digress. Certainly there are doctors who are competent and capable of assisting someone in beating these disorder; but 90% or more of it has to come from the patient.

U can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink!

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Then u must have had much better doctors than I. Their idea of treatment was giving me various drugs, sticking me in a room, and force feeding me to the point of sickness and pain like one would gorge a turkey you're trying to grow for thanksgiving. But I digress. Certainly there are doctors who are competent and capable of assisting someone in beating these disorder; but 90% or more of it has to come from the patient. U can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink!
Sorry to hear that.
My point is that those in the grasps of an ED are not in a position to make healthy choices and need a professional to help them to realize the power they have to change.
When the horse doesn't want to drink, a professional is needed to guide them to water and to start the process of drinking.
This kind of help simply cannot be given on an internet message board.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that.
My point is that those in the grasps of an ED are not in a position to make healthy choices and need a professional to help them to realize the power they have to change.
When the horse doesn't want to drink, a professional is needed to guide them to water and to start the process of drinking.
This kind of help simply cannot be given on an internet message board.
Oh I agree 100%.

U dnt know what's up or down when you're sick... You only know that u don't wanna eat and don't know why lol and u can't even see how ill you are bc your judgement just disappears

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I agree 100%.

U dnt know what's up or down when you're sick... You only know that u don't wanna eat and don't know why lol and u can't even see how ill you are bc your judgement just disappears
My wife is a substance abuse counselor and this is exactly how she describes some of her patients. It's a disease and a serious one, and while you're in it you can't admit that you are. Glad to hear that you got on the right track man! And to the OP best of luck my man, keep your head up and stay strong.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Seek counseling and give away or sell the ultradrol you definitely need to eat more good luck man

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Also maybe try eating the same foods but gradually increasing the quantities and maybe taking some glutamine and digestive enzymes to prevent GI distress and aid in digestion

sarah9349

Awards
My diet is
breakfast
Milk 700gr
Yogurt fat free 100 gr
All bran 30gr

Meal #2
1 whole egg
3/4 egg whites

Lunch
Chicken breast 100gr
Salad whitout oil
Carrots
Milk 200gr

Meal#4
300gr milk

Dinner
150gr cicken breast

Meal#6
Cottage cheese 200gr

Natural foods diet is good for the muscles building because it has no any side effects for the health.*Take more natural protein foods in your diet to make it more effective for the body building.*You can take eggs, fish, meat, cheese, milk, yogurt, nuts, and green vegetables to gain your muscles.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The only people qualified to treat eating disorders r those who have done It and survived and returned to normal habits. Doctors are a joke in this area. They cannot possibly comprehend the mind set and things that people suffering this disorder do on a daily basis, nor how insidious it is. It is probably one if the worst addictive disorders ever, more than any drugs bc that is mostly a physical addiction > remove the drug, remove the problem.... You cannot remove a persons brain. You have to fix the brain.
Damn eating disorders piss me off!

Ps- I'm not yelling At you Ben :D
I'm going to have to strongly disagree here. Just because you went through something does not qualify you to help others,because often it is based on flawed logic and/or highly individualised circumstances. I often see 'strong' people training others and their advice is horrible, yet they think because it worked for them,itl work for everyone.

Health professionals understand more than you think they do and telling someone who you dont know to potentially not seek help in favour of forum advice is not a good idea.

Dont get me wrong, having a support base is important, but that person needs to seek help first and foremost

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. In terms of responsible recommendations medical assistance is the only thing which should be recommended.

I am not saying all medical professionals are amazing but it is the only responsible course of action.