Possible Gyno? Please Help - Serious Answers Only

BALLERIFIC

Banned
Awards
First off I just want to say if you don't have anything to say that could help me with this problem please don't say anything at all because this is serious, and if you were in this position you wouldn't want a bunch of jokes being made. Okay so here's what's going on.

This is my first cycle, and I'm on my second week of Helladrol/Stanodrol + Cycle Assist and supports, I'm running Hella at 100mg and Stano at 800mg I just went up Thursday two days ago after one week at Hella 75mg and Stano 600mg. I'm not sure if this is gyno or not, only the part of the nipple that is slightly inflamed is sensitive to the touch.

This might sound weird, but I plucked some of the hair around the area about 4-5 days ago before I went to the beach, and before I had any of these signs.. So I'm thinking it could possibly just be ingrown hair or something. It's visibly red and a little inflamed around the outside of the nipple area. I have Erase Pro on hand as well as Torem. I can also buy anything that might help reverse this if it is gyno. Any suggestions or guesses on if this is or is not gyno would be great. Since I don't have over 50 posts I can't add the link, but I have included it below just remove the bold X's

wwwX.imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/photo1gjh.Xjpg/