3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys im looking everything over! This is hard for sure!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys this choice was NOT easy, and i wanted to pick everyone but i only had 5 spots!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow way to keep everyone guessing :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Rolandajoint
2.Reaper329
3.Pmiller383
4.Hank Vangut
5. Resolve

Get me those addys guys and ill send it to our shipping dept to be sent out tomorrow!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet :) PM on its way. Thanks man

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well done to those selected. Have fun with it :)

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Hopefully my order goes out tomorrow (placed it yesterday online), when I get it, I'll post a review online of my initial thoughts (I am too new to this game for a full log).

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sending PM now! Thanks!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great job fellas, really lookin forward to the reviews and the flavor testing!

At least I got me some Xtend on the way and some extra Leucine laying around (~400g) so Ill be makin my own lil blend... but missing the EAA's so Im interested in how that will compare.

Any idea when this will be made avail to the pub as well?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great job fellas, really lookin forward to the reviews and the flavor testing!

At least I got me some Xtend on the way and some extra Leucine laying around (~400g) so Ill be makin my own lil blend... but missing the EAA's so Im interested in how that will compare.

Any idea when this will be made avail to the pub as well?
i think its already available off their website, with the coupon AM50 its only 15 dollars.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ORLY! It seems they DO!

Now if they will just accept my paypal payment...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you think of a 5:1:1 Blend. I just think the Leucine is the heavy lifter in there. Next run I want to do 5g of BCAA vs 4g with the extra gram being more Leucine. Thoughts?

I hope people like the BC/EAA product. I had mine before the gym today and I felt GREAT. No bloat or upset stomach or anything. Let's blow through these so we can get that extra Leucine in the next run!

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
What do you think of a 5:1:1 Blend. I just think the Leucine is the heavy lifter in there. Next run I want to do 5g of BCAA vs 4g with the extra gram being more Leucine. Thoughts?

I hope people like the BC/EAA product. I had mine before the gym today and I felt GREAT. No bloat or upset stomach or anything. Let's blow through these so we can get that extra Leucine in the next run!

I am new to BC/EAA's during workout... so I am not sure how I'd even feel about extra Leucine.

How often should you drink this mix too? I see it being a GREAT tool for Intra-WO, but what benefits would I have to drinking it in the AM or PM.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any time really, Leucine is good to add in just about any time.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that'd be what, approx. 3.6g Leucine per serving? I could see that being a good thing; let the EAA cover the rest of the amino spectrum and load up on the Leucine. If your EAA blend is balanced enough, I could even see just doing 5g Leucine + EAA.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I suppose what I am asking LG, if I am in a cut (like I am now until mid december), taking this blend throughout the day, would that have any benefits for me in terms of the cut and/or preserving lean muscle mass?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For sure, that is what Leucine does along with the other AA's which are really necessary to prevent tear down while working out.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Gotcha. I was thinking about taking Liver pills throughout the day instead of constantly drinking my shakes (drinks) and save the shakes for pre/intra-WO.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats right guys we need 5 testers for our NEW BC+EAA product coming friday.

The taste is Blue Raspberry goodness! Also we changed the ratio back to 4:1:1 and of course we have glutamine in there as well, and as you can see by the name BCAA's and EAA's.

Applicants will be picked..hhmmm lets see here... sunday sounds good..by yours truly!

Get those apps in!!!!!

Also if you have used Xtend, Core ABC, ICE, or any of the other BCAA blends that is a plus!

I'm in !.....pick me, pick me

Previous use has included: Xtend (watermelon), purple wrath (grape), No shotgun (V1)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to those that won! Very interested in seeing some good reviews on this stuff!

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Been away from the board for a while..thanks for the kind heads up :)

I see they're offering a discount code (another link) if you offer to do a log
Yeah, I didn't notice that... I had pre-ordered on Saturday (3 tubs came to 50 bucks with the AM50 code and shipping). To be honest, I don't log things very well... Eventually I think I might, but they know I'll give an honest review on the product anyways. This seems to be the most complete BC/EAA formula out there. As I am typing this, I just got an email that it shipped, sweet.

I hope the flavor lives up to the hype, right LG? ;)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I didn't notice that... I had pre-ordered on Saturday (3 tubs came to 50 bucks with the AM50 code and shipping). To be honest, I don't log things very well... Eventually I think I might, but they know I'll give an honest review on the product anyways. This seems to be the most complete BC/EAA formula out there. As I am typing this, I just got an email that it shipped, sweet.

There are some basic styles to logs that I recognize.
1.) most commonly start a few day before they get the product (5 to 6 posts) promotes hype. Then wow I got my stuff can't wait to try it.... followed by a daily report on a variety of things. These make good reading but are hard to extract any useful information quickly.
2.) ratings using a number system - a little more effective but can be confusing (for me at least) to see so many numbers especially for how many reps/sets/weight was used for EVERY individual lift.
3.) Complete one page summary, however this takes a long time because the review comes after the product was used for some time.

For This type of product you could just answer these topics daily....
Recovery:
Endurance:
Strength:
Sleep:
Mood:
Pump:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up one to add into my cycle. :D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Hey, I had mine this morning...still as good as when I cracked it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how you like it bro! I should be getting mine in soon as well, next 4 or 5 days!
You know i will, buddy. :)

I've really been enjoying LG's lineup. Nice work fellas!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya LG I wanted to really have a crack at this but can only purchase via Paypal... is there any way to get your CS to cooperate with me on this? sent ya a PM but Im usre you get buried in those daily.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya LG I wanted to really have a crack at this but can only purchase via Paypal... is there any way to get your CS to cooperate with me on this? sent ya a PM but Im usre you get buried in those daily.
Call Carolyn at 810-225-6007, she will help you out. We can't do paypal, just send her a check or something.

antho

Awards
yo i just joined up on here and would like to be a tester cos its free. at least im honest. ive used bcaas and eaas before and would log appropriately

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping my tubs arrive tomorrow. Really looking forward to trying it, abeit unsponsored, and I ran of of XTend on Sunday. I will provide feedback once I taste my first batch.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
hey with paypal you can generate one time credit cards which take money out of your paypal account, or whatever your paypal is connected to. its part of the plug in, and just click secure card.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey with paypal you can generate one time credit cards which take money out of your paypal account, or whatever your paypal is connected to. its part of the plug in, and just click secure card.
wtf! really? damn Im such a newb with that stuff.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Paypal CC trick is something I've suggested to NP customers for a while, however I think it is for US customers only. If anybody know of a writeup/explanation, hit me with a link and I'll post it in the NP section :)