ASGT + ANADRAULIC PUMP + BC+EAA's + POSTAL LG LOG

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Well as I'm taking all this stuff from LG I just got last night, I thought I would log my results, thoughts, opinions on this stack. Keep in mind I am also taking 50mgs of Dbol a day, at least until 01/02/11. I will be reviewing/logging on the following categories <Energy, Endurance, Pump/Vascularity, Recovery>. Tonight was my first go with the stack, and besides throwing up a little pre-workout due to the fluid intake it was a great workout! 45 Minutes out I took 3 scoops ASGT, 20ish minutes out 4 scoops Anadraulic Pump, During 5 scoops BC+EAA's, and immediately afterwards 2 scoops POSTAL. I drank 32 oz's of water with each, yielding me pissing A LOT lol.

ENERGY -
-Energy was very good tonight. I made it to the end of my workout and still had gas in the tank, not sure how much caffeine is in each scoops of ASGT but I was pretty tweaked out..In a good way!

ENDURANCE -
-Endurance was excellent tonight as well. I felt like I was recovering very fast between sets, and like I said in the energy part I still had gas in the tank muscle endurance whise at the end of the workout.

PUMP/VASCULARITY -
-Pump was OK, nothing spectacular. However I was doing pretty low reps on squats. Vascularity was good! Had veins popping out in my quads like crazy. Also my bicep/shoulder veins were popping out quite nicely as well and I wasn't even working them out!

RECOVERY -
-I can't rate this yet, but I will admit that post workout I have quite a euphoric/spacy feeling? Not sure if this is from the POSTAL...

Anything else people would like to know about feel free to ask! I will be posting my thoughts on workout days until all tubs are gone!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love the whole lineup, these are in a way staple for many: pre, intra, post. But I think they are very unique in comparison to others. I logged Postal, check it out.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I love the whole lineup, these are in a way staple for many: pre, intra, post. But I think they are very unique in comparison to others. I logged Postal, check it out.
So far I am loving this stack! The value is also amazing, and I think it will most likely be becoming a part of my monthly supplement order.

ENERGY:
Energy was good, after my first few warm up sets last night my heart was pounding (in a good way). Definitely is giving me energy throughout my workout.

ENDURANCE:
Endurance was fantastic as well last night! Felt like I could have done many more sets at the end of my workout.

PUMP/VASCULARITY:
Doing low reps I usually don't get too big of a pump anywhere in my body so it's hard to say on the pump factor, however after my sets of squat I did bodyweight squats, and I got a huge pump in my quads! Vascularity was good as well, I am always pretty vascular however. Even though I am bulking and eating copious amounts of everything right now I seem to be getting new veins (most noticeably in my quads/biceps).

RECOVERY:
Recovery is good. Not sure if it's due to the postal or eating so much and foam rolling yet. Will see in the coming weeks.