Axcite Cologne

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So.... would the inclusion of oxytocin make this product more effective? I seem to remember a pubmed study done on oxytocin release and olfactory activity. If legit, perhaps you can include it in version 2?
It needs to be directly inhaled in a mist I believe.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It needs to be directly inhaled in a mist I believe.
Maybe I should carry around my liquid trust and spray it in girls faces. :nervous:

Yeah, that would totally get them to trust me. :lol:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a little concerned with the wide array of chems in aXcite. It seems to be trying to be everything to everyone all in one. From my brief reading on pheromones, mixing and matching them should be done very carefully and dependent on your age, natural stature and demeanor and who you are trying to attract i.e. age ect.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a little concerned with the wide array of chems in aXcite. It seems to be trying to be everything to everyone all in one. From my brief reading on pheromones, mixing and matching them should be done very carefully and dependent on your age, natural stature and demeanor and who you are trying to attract i.e. age ect.
This is correct... mixing to many, or the wrong amounts can illicit the exact opposite effect you are wanting.

Adams

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes to many NONE's can be a problem, but as for nol's there is not much too worry about, just ask the people I have let used axcite with good experiences, it contains a great comobo, very versitle pheromone cologne.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you hit the nail on the dot. Mones seem to be very hard to properly dose. It also seems dependant on who as well. For example I get more hits from white girls on it and asian girls seem to be intimidated by me or just walk away from me if I approach them. Normally It's the opposite It's been 3 weeks and im still trying to find the proper dosage for me.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, if one already produces large amounts of pheromones. Then the spray would be overkill. Does anyone know what would happen in this case?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, if one already produces large amounts of pheromones. Then the spray would be overkill. Does anyone know what would happen in this case?
People will respond defensivey or be extremely frieghtend of one.:nervous:

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a solid point. Let me elaborate.

The problem with our natural pheromone production today is this. We produce less than what we use to as a species due to the development of higher cognitive abilities. AND our attention to hygiene practically washes away the few pheromones we produce. When we shower every single day, we wash the pheromones right off our bodies. The deodorants we use prevent us from perspiring, which can diminish pheromones released. The clothes we wear further prevent them from becoming airborne.

But numerous studies prove that we do still communicate on a very subconscious level via pheromones and other airborne chemicals.

Because our natural production of pheromones, as a species, has declined dramatically, introducing a pheromone cologne to our natural signature will only help to enhance the subconscious influences they can have.

Many people across the boards have had fantastic results with Axcite. The only time we see a negative response from others is when people apply 3+ sprays daily. 1-2 sprays, and 2 sprays specifically, seems to be the dose that an overwhelming number of people are receiving the most positive effects from. Some people do get great results from 3 sprays, but again, the vast majority find 2 sprays to be ideal.

If we still naturally produced a high number of pheromones, I imagine that the vast majority of users would be having a negative experience with them.

Used in the right dose though, pheromones can still have a profoundly positive effect on the wearer and those around him/her.

I hope that helps :)

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some people do find that they need a very specific ratio/dose of pheromones for them to work. It requires a lot of trial and error though, and a lot of money spent to find that ideal dose for very specific qualities.

Axcite was formulated to be an "alpha male" blend. We worked with the industry leader in pheromone research and development, and A LOT was taken into consideration (for the very point that you raise about being an all in one blend) to make it so effective.

The number one thing that women consistently report as being the most attractive quality in men is confidence. So that was one of our primary objectives when formulating this formula. We also took into account other factors that women find sexually attractive. Men who appear confident, friendly, easily approachable, and in a good mood too, are also things that women greatly look for. And guys too that are just easy to open up and talk too. Establishing that connection with somebody requires great conversation...somebody that you just click with. And all of these characteristics really make confidence shine through.

So we looked at these qualities and asked ourselves, what pheromones enhance confidence and the feelings of being an alpha male, yet also make you appear friendly, more approachable, easy going, and fun to be around? what pheromones will reduce negative feelings and anxiety in women? What pheromones will put guys into a good mood? Because let's face it, when you're in a good mood, confidence radiates. And what pheromones really show the greatest effects on social interactions and ease of approachability and conversation?

Understanding the art of pickup and what women really respond to, we searched for the ideal blend that would exert a positive influence on all the characteristics mentioned. We also searched for what pheromones would make that enhanced feeling of confidence more effective.

Ultimately we developed a formula that is so precision-tuned that it can function as an "all in one" type of formula. Does it work for EVERY guy? No. Does it work for the overwhelmingly vast majority of guys? YES, absolutely. Are there certain factors that aren't addressed with this formula? A few, but those are factors that really have a minimal effect in effective pickup to begin with. And for that we wrote a few of the most effective guides at how to pick up women. Everything from what women look for, how to approach women the right way, how to overcome approach anxiety, how to display proper alpha-male body language, etc, etc, etc.

We've had such a great response to the formula from new users to seasoned pheromone users. This formula is so effective that we're even having people try to copy it as I type this.

If you have any doubts about it, we do offer a 100% money back guarantee. The free guide(s) you get are yours to keep for free is you're not 100% satisfied with the formula.

I hope this helps :)

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe I should carry around my liquid trust and spray it in girls faces. :nervous:

Yeah, that would totally get them to trust me. :lol:

:toofunny::cheers::lmao:

That made my day!!! Too funny :D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Biceps,

Do you think someone hormonally enhanced might be more suited for a softer blend?

I know my real problem is shyness so I don't expect this to fix anything but women DO look at me and everyone I ever met approached me but I later learned I was intimidating and hope more would approach or be less intimidated if this helped.

Once I get past the first hello I am normally fine

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Biceps,

Do you think someone hormonally enhanced might be more suited for a softer blend?

I know my real problem is shyness so I don't expect this to fix anything but women DO look at me and everyone I ever met approached me but I later learned I was intimidating and hope more would approach or be less intimidated if this helped.

You need to be open and outgoing especially if youre a big guy... girls like it, but are intimidated usually if you give the big guy attitude with the big guy body. big guy body+outgoing and funny= for the win :) add in some axcite and you are good to go!!!!

Some tips for getting rid of the big guy complex:
1. SMILE
2. DONT PURPOSEFULLY FLARE YOUR LATS TO MAKE YOU LOOK BIG. even if you have them you dont need to try and look big, it just makes u look like you're trying to be tough
3. BE FUNNY! lots of girls like the big badass guys that have good personalities... this is a winner

4. wear axcite :)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have always been shy... I never approach anyone and when I do it comes off wrong. I need some work on my game, looks and personality I have but theres something missing...

oh I found this review of axcite haha

http://evercoolnews.com/2009/02/02/my-pheromone-reviews/
thats a great site,,, if ppl are to lazy to follow the link heres the quick review:

Axcite LP7 Pheromones Score:

10 / 10 stars
The Verdict:

Axcite is the most versatile pheromone product in my collection. I would recommend them strongly as a first choice for any guy that wants to experiment with changing the behavior of females and males alike in his presence. I have witnessed the strange calming effects this has on friends, family, and even complete strangers alike, and since it is much harder to overdose with Axcite than other products, it is extremely noob-friendly.

The cologne additives are also excellent, making Axcite pheromones nearly flawless for the workplace. It should help bring your boss down to your level - or perhaps bring you up to his. Be careful, though, and don’t get too cocky.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Nice just read that to will definatly be getting a bottle or 2 before summer :p

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Biceps,

You're very welcome. There is a lot misinformation about pheromones, and a lot of details that aren't widely known about them. So I'm really glad that my long winded posts were helpful.

If you are "hormonally" enhanced, I'd suggest using only 1 spray of Axcite. Try that out for a few nights out and see the response you get. It could very well be, through trial and error, that you need only a spritz of the cologne....in which case a bottle is going to last you a long while :D

If you need help with some pickup, check out our score sheet newsletter. You'll get some solid tips on pickup + a free chapter our of our Ultimate Players Axcite Attraction Guide.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
You're very welcome. There is a lot misinformation about pheromones, and a lot of details that aren't widely known about them. So I'm really glad that my long winded posts were helpful.

If you are "hormonally" enhanced, I'd suggest using only 1 spray of Axcite. Try that out for a few nights out and see the response you get. It could very well be, through trial and error, that you need only a spritz of the cologne....in which case a bottle is going to last you a long while :D

If you need help with some pickup, check out our score sheet newsletter. You'll get some solid tips on pickup + a free chapter our of our Ultimate Players Axcite Attraction Guide.
I would spray that stuff until I smelt of piss! :lick:

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Can you wear regular cologne in conjuction with the Axcite ??Or the Axcite alone is fine?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have been researching my ass off but this NPR clip is bringing in doubts:

http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=99458508&m=99458485

It is actually very intelligent and admits they do work on humans but science has not identified what compounds cause them to work but do admit that some of the thousands of chemicals in armpit sweat do have effects.
I don't know man, but research is research and women are women. I've research lots of endocrine subjects, but STILL don't understand women, lol. I know a few things for sure...

- Women have told me very specifically in the past that they liked how I smell, and I always found that unusual because I tend to sweat a lot! Personal smell has got to trigger some very primal pairing instincts, so much so that it even overrides the "grossness" of sweat for women. I have experienced it and I am practically convinced of it. It's something in male sweat.

- Women at work have actually asked me if it would be alright to come over and smell me from time to time during the day, and touch my arms simultaneously, lol. If this desirable smell for women goes hand in hand with muscles, it makes sense that this attraction factor found in sweat could be hormonal, like a pheromone or endocrine metabolite.

- Experimenting with pheromones I have overdone it at times. With 3-4 sprays, it becomes a negative thing in my experience. One girl told me point blank that I had BO on a day I used 4 sprays, so there is definitely a stochastic threshold you do not want to cross! If you already give off lots of pheromones (or it's a hot day and you can anticipate sweating more) then 1-2 sprays max just to play it safe.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
I think the fact that it smells like aqua di gio is a seller itself. And its cheaper. Thats what i'm buying it for, the pheromone ****, if it does work, is just a perk to it. And hopefully not a negative

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D.

I know you can respect some cynicism. I am a broke ass so it's more out of being cautious about every purchase.

That interview was never well done and the guy clearly is an expert who back pheremones but says for humans we have not come close to identifying them.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the fact that it smells like aqua di gio is a seller itself. And its cheaper. Thats what i'm buying it for, the pheromone ****, if it does work, is just a perk to it. And hopefully not a negative
So funny you mention this. I was out last night wearing some Axcite. Pheromones aside, I really like the smell and I've never been much of a cologne kind of guy.

This girl I use to know from high school, and whom I use to be intimate with, came up and starting chatting with me. Hadn't seen her for years. After a few minutes of talking, flirting, and some rekindling of our past, she leaned into me and said "What is that you're wearing? It literally makes me think of sex."

She blushed and apologized for being so straight forward since we hadn't seen each other for years. It was just one of those moments that affirmed to me that pheromones are definitely at work.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Dr. D.

I know you can respect some cynicism. I am a broke ass so it's more out of being cautious about every purchase.
Agreed 100%. Research, research, research. You can never go wrong with that when it comes to making a purchase. Any good company, ourselves included, will offer a 100% money back guarantee on your purchase, which we fully do. We worked with the industry leader in pheromone research and believe me, when we started out on this project we were just as skeptical and driven to read as much of the research as possible.

As with all of our products, if they don't work, we don't waste our time and yours by bringing them to market.

It can be very confusing to separate marketing from reality, especially when it comes to pheromones. There's about a billion websites up that all lead guys to believe that if they spray this stuff on, you'll instantly be pulling girls left and right.

But the truth is, pheromones are only one avenue of enhancement when it comes to increasing your odds with women. It's just like buying nice dress clothes is an avenue, taking care of your body and appearance is one avenue, having a good social circle is another avenue, and working on your social skills and game is yet another avenue.

The pheromones in Axcite definitely have a strong effect. But any guy can blow it if he doesn't have the game to follow through. When we went into this project, we knew this full well. That's why we've gone to such great lengths to write eGuides on multiple different aspects of increasing social skills, game, and so forth. We are about to release another eGuide that you'll also get for free when you do the buy 2 get 1 free option. It's a guide on how to go from being a nice guy to an alpha male. And we have many more guides in the works.

We don't just want guys to use Axcite. We want guys to actually experience greater success with women by enhancing multiple areas of their life.

So, give it a shot. We do offer you a 100% money back guarantee on your purchase, and the guide(s) are yours to keep for free.

But please do research prior to making your purchase. There are a lot of testimonials out there on Axcite, and a lot of great literature.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
www.axcitelp7.com would be a good place to look for 'em. ;) I could be mistaken, but I think you may get one free, or atleast a free chapter or something, with purchase of AXcite.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
how does one get these eguides
You can sign up for the Score Sheet Newsletter on AxciteLP7.com. When you do that you'll not only get frequent tips on how to increase your game with women, but we'll also send you a free chapter out of the Axcite Attraction Guide.

To get the free guides themselves, when you purchase 1 bottle of Axcite you get the entire Axcite Attraction Guide for free. It's a 20+ eguide. If you take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free option, we'll send you two free guides. You get the axcite attraction guide + the brand new Nice Guy to Alpha Male Guide. This one is 24 pages i believe.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
You can sign up for the Score Sheet Newsletter on AxciteLP7.com. When you do that you'll not only get frequent tips on how to increase your game with women, but we'll also send you a free chapter out of the Axcite Attraction Guide.

To get the free guides themselves, when you purchase 1 bottle of Axcite you get the entire Axcite Attraction Guide for free. It's a 20+ eguide. If you take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free option, we'll send you two free guides. You get the axcite attraction guide + the brand new Nice Guy to Alpha Male Guide. This one is 24 pages i believe.
so you have to buy it from the site i purchaced mine from another place

MikeMagz1013

Awards
so you have to buy it from the site i purchaced mine from another place
I believe so, but you can order it from bb.com...only a 44.99 price tag compared to the 59.99 price tag off the AX site. I highly doubt the player guides going to teach you anything you can't learn off a search engine.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe so, but you can order it from bb.com...only a 44.99 price tag compared to the 59.99 price tag off the AX site. I highly doubt the player guides going to teach you anything you can't learn off a search engine.
Those "pickup" coaches are sites charge hundreds of dollars, it's kind of silly looking at how needy guys are that some actually pay hundreds for that. If you want info like that then I'd find the Torrent.

jones08

I tried Axcite on the strength of some of the above comments. There's a tendency to overdo this kind of stuff, so I spent some time playing with how much to spray on. I settled on a full spray on one wrist, and then I rub it on the other wrist.

I personally never smelled anything weird...smells like men's cologne to me. But my girlfriend can't stand it. Immediately, she tells me I smell like piss! I got really angry and said, "Where do you get piss from, It just smells like cheap ass cologne!" Then she says "I'm really sorry, baby, but you smell like when a toilet hasn't been flushed in a long time."

I still don't see it, but she hates it and now I'm stuck with an expensive bottle of...piss. Also, no good comments or responses from any of the people I work with. I did think I saw one of the girls at my job crinkle up her nose at me for a minute.

I wish I saved the box and my receipt because the stuff is pretty costly and I could really use the money for something worthwhile.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One idea is to spray 1 spray of the axcite and then use 1 spray of a clean cologne.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried Axcite on the strength of some of the above comments. There's a tendency to overdo this kind of stuff, so I spent some time playing with how much to spray on. I settled on a full spray on one wrist, and then I rub it on the other wrist.

I personally never smelled anything weird...smells like men's cologne to me. But my girlfriend can't stand it. Immediately, she tells me I smell like piss! I got really angry and said, "Where do you get piss from, It just smells like cheap ass cologne!" Then she says "I'm really sorry, baby, but you smell like when a toilet hasn't been flushed in a long time."

I still don't see it, but she hates it and now I'm stuck with an expensive bottle of...piss. Also, no good comments or responses from any of the people I work with. I did think I saw one of the girls at my job crinkle up her nose at me for a minute.

I wish I saved the box and my receipt because the stuff is pretty costly and I could really use the money for something worthwhile.
Have you contacted us anyway about it? If you purchased it directly from us, there's still a chance that we can help you out with it. All you have to do is e-mail AX and we'll see what we can do. We extend that to anyone who buys from us for any product, anytime. If you are that unhappy with it, you've got nothing to lose, and really, nothing to complain about.

One idea is to spray 1 spray of the axcite and then use 1 spray of a clean cologne.
The fragrance of AXcite, like any other cologne, will wear off over time. You can reapply a "cover scent" then or try to apply on top of AXcite with your first spritz. Good idea, Rodja.

want to hear more on this negative feedback...
Honestly, so do I... That's a first, to be honest with you. And I'm about to say something which is NOT intended to offend the person above or to downplay their dissatisfaction, but I've learned to be leary of those folks with a single post that have only popped up to say something negative and contrary to very popular opinion. He may have just registered and posted just this until something else worthy comes along, but there are those phonies who show up to bash and then run away. I hope that's not the case, as even negative feedback is taken into account for everything AX does. :)

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I've made a transdermal cum mixture... It's moisturizing and attracts women! I've been testing it on my girlfriend... She always gets hot and wet when I'm using it. Due to the short shelf life, each transdermal application must be made fresh.

jones08

I bought it through one of my distributors at my place of business. I'm working at a gym, and though I get decent prices through the distributor, I do still pay out of my pocket.

I just popped up in this forum for a few reasons. One, I go through phases of more and less serious workouts. I'm starting to get serious again. I also discovered this forum because my curiosity was piqued by another product, Sustain Alpha.

Being that I get decent prices through work, I have been trying products over the past year. As I mentioned, I am currently using Sustain/Toco/Endo. I have also tried t-bomb, activate xtreme, DTHC and mass fx.

I came across the pheremones forum and was intrigued. As I said above, I got angry because I don't smell piss at all. I think I was more angry at my gf for crtiticizing the stuff than I was at the cologne (don't get me wrong, she's a great girl), but she was so genuine in her criticism, that it made me analyze it.

I've had a lot of fun experimenting with all the supplements, and I will continue trying for a while, even though I 'm really feeling that the only thing any of these supplements really do is to psychologically contribute incentive to my regimen of eating correctly and hitting the weights.

I haven't given up on the Axcite just yet. I want it to work. I'm gonna let a few days go by and then mask a single spray with some patchouli, or something.

Last edited:

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Hmm I just don't get it. I've heard of pheromones smelling like piss, but then everyone says they can't tell the diff between this and Aqua di gio. Aqua smells AMAZING! How can one think it smells like piss and the other think it resembles a great smelling cologne. There's really no fine line between the two comparisons. Maybe this guys girl just had a bad reaction to it due to the strength of the pheromones? Ain't gonna knock it til I buy it..waiting to get paid then gonna try it out. I really don't care about the pheromone part (why the hell am i buying it right?), but it looks like it could be fun.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I just don't get it. I've heard of pheromones smelling like piss, but then everyone says they can't tell the diff between this and Aqua di gio. Aqua smells AMAZING! How can one think it smells like piss and the other think it resembles a great smelling cologne. There's really no fine line between the two comparisons. Maybe this guys girl just had a bad reaction to it due to the strength of the pheromones? Ain't gonna knock it til I buy it..waiting to get paid then gonna try it out. I really don't care about the pheromone part (why the hell am i buying it right?), but it looks like it could be fun.
Good pheromones smell bad. We invested a lot of time and money into developing the masking agent. With it, the smell is almost non-existent. That being said, some females can still pick it up although its very rare. Not every female will hit on Axcite however with it's blend, most will. We developed it to be an extremely well rounded blend with the highest concentration on the market. The precise ratio gives you a pheromone cologne that can illicit phero hits the majority of the female populous.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
You still get the attraction guide when you buy it from another site. It should have an insert with a URL to download it. Most guys can learn at least a few things from it.

Only the "Nice Guy To Alpha-Male" is an AxciteLP7.com exclusive.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Good pheromones smell bad. We invested a lot of time and money into developing the masking agent. With it, the smell is almost non-existent. That being said, some females can still pick it up although its very rare. Not every female will hit on Axcite however with it's blend, most will. We developed it to be an extremely well rounded blend with the highest concentration on the market. The precise ratio gives you a pheromone cologne that can illicit phero hits the majority of the female populous.
Cool cool thanks for clearing it up. Hey, since it can resemble aqua di gio in a way, do you think I could use aqua as a mask? A couple sprays to just be on the safe side?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I am kinda skeptical bout this stuff. Gonna order some for my son since he is kinda shy @ 16 yrs old. I don't really see this possibly working. How close does someone have to be for a female to catch the scent?:dunno:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I am kinda skeptical bout this stuff. Gonna order some for my son since he is kinda shy @ 16 yrs old. I don't really see this possibly working. How close does someone have to be for a female to catch the scent?:dunno:
Phero's have a range of up to 20 feet. However the closer the better. Realize they create opportunities and never close the deal. Meaning so a girl says hi, or can I borrow a pencil, or smiles, etc. Then you still have to close that deal, we have a few guides that come with it, if followed and he can break the shyness it should be good.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Cool cool thanks for clearing it up. Hey, since it can resemble aqua di gio in a way, do you think I could use aqua as a mask? A couple sprays to just be on the safe side?
You could but you might leave the house smelling like a cologne factory. Seriously out of thousands of bottles that was the first person to ever report back about any smell issues. 99.9% of the time no one will.

We developed the best masking agent every, Axcite opens opportunities, it does not repulse women. lol It does what it does well, I would not mess with it by adding a bunch of other chemicals and smells. You'll understand once you smell it, its fantastic.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
You could but you might leave the house smelling like a cologne factory. Seriously out of thousands of bottles that was the first person to ever report back about any smell issues. 99.9% of the time no one will.

We developed the best masking agent every, Axcite opens opportunities, it does not repulse women. lol It does what it does well, I would not mess with it by adding a bunch of other chemicals and smells. You'll understand once you smell it, its fantastic.
When the piss smell is mentioned, people take it too literally. It does not smell exactly like piss, but more than one girl has mentioned the smell of urine when near axcite. Even so, it didn't have any negative effects.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
When the piss smell is mentioned, people take it too literally. It does not smell exactly like piss, but more than one girl has mentioned the smell of urine when near axcite. Even so, it didn't have any negative effects.
Exactly, same reason women won't usually tell you that you smell after sex. It's a distinct pheromone smell, that is what women actually like subconsciously. Its the "mating mechanism".

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, same reason women won't usually tell you that you smell after sex. It's a distinct pheromone smell, that is what women actually like subconsciously. Its the "mating mechanism".
Damn, so it did work. I need to buy another bottle.