Axcite Cologne

stretch

Awards
what the heck is this? I saw pheromones and then saw the description. I am a bit confused.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, what are you confused about and how can I help to explain?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
this thread is about colognes that attract women?
yes and more, it allows a way of the woman to feel comfortable around you and a connection of some sort. We have pheromones but they get blocked by all sorts of stuff, pheromones are the behavior signals one gives, everybody gives their own signature which products like Axcite just add to it. It is a very solid product, similar to the chickara and NPA combo, couplins is a good way to build confidence as well.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the chance NP will pick this up
Not too sure, to be honest with ya. It's been pretty AX-site exclusive. bb.com had some for a spell, but haven't checked up on it to see if was a limited availability or if they were just carrying it all the time.

If you're looking to buy some of it, do a little digging and you just might find a discount coupon for it! (Signing up for The Score Sheet would be a good thing to do... ;) )

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
This is why I love NP so much!!! NP listens to the customer and carries what you need!!!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long will it be before this gets restocked after this? I ask cuz I'm not making my order till late friday or saturday and I'm sure it will be sold out just like RPN's stuff. :(

just wondering if u jus piss on your self if it would work..definatly cheaper and much fresher..As far as a woman liking the smell of a man after sex...jus jerk off and rub that all over you ....somebody post some results if they try tgis lol.....
Wow haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will say this... .Either I have some kinda playa skillz(which i dont..I am honest, and actually care lol) or axcite works wonders, I have 2 bottles, 1 i am selling, the other I have used about half. It tends to have some effects.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
this thread is about colognes that attract women?
They are designed to attract women yes, but these pheromones are not always so selective. Be advised that they can affect other men in the area too, in several different ways. :11: lol

As for this AX formula, good stuff! I am 100% for pick-ups using it.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are designed to attract women yes, but these pheromones are not always so selective. Be advised that they can affect other men in the area too, in several different ways. :11: lol

As for this AX formula, good stuff! I am 100% for pick-ups using it.
LOL!! Yes, there is some recent cutting edge research that has been done over in the UK I believe. There, pheromone researchers found that homosexual men respond to the pheromones that men emit for attracting women. They stimulate the same hypothalamic region of the brain.

Women also secret pheromones and other chemical signals that signal that they are fertile for reproduction at specific times of the month. Just as men subconsciously respond to these chemical signals, the hypothalamic regions of a homosexual women too light up just the same.

Very interesting stuff.

But on another note, regarding how Axcite affects heterosexual men, many have noticed that a lot guys will treat them with more respect and fairness. Call it a chemically induced subconscious awareness that they are in the presence of an alpha male.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! Yes, there is some recent cutting edge research that has been done over in the UK I believe. There, pheromone researchers found that homosexual men respond to the pheromones that men emit for attracting women. They stimulate the same hypothalamic region of the brain.

Women also secret pheromones and other chemical signals that signal that they are fertile for reproduction at specific times of the month. Just as men subconsciously respond to these chemical signals, the hypothalamic regions of a homosexual women too light up just the same.

Very interesting stuff.

But on another note, regarding how Axcite affects heterosexual men, many have noticed that a lot guys will treat them with more respect and fairness. Call it a chemically induced subconscious awareness that they are in the presence of an alpha male.
When I sweat gay dudes love me, but when I apply pheromones, they tend to be timid which is great because I do not like to be lurked by gay dudes, nothing against them but when they do that stuff it is not cool.:dance2::23:

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I sweat gay dudes love me, but when I apply pheromones, they tend to be timid which is great because I do not like to be lurked by gay dudes, nothing against them but when they do that stuff it is not cool.:dance2::23:

Ah, they just think you're a cutie :laugh:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ah, they just think you're a cutie :laugh:
When gay guys think you're cute, you can laugh it off graciously like your flattered but no thanks. However, what about when someone grabs your azz and you turn around and it's a gay dude?! Awkwaaaaaard. :D

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
When gay guys think you're cute, you can laugh it off graciously like your flattered but no thanks. However, what about when someone grabs your azz and you turn around and it's a gay dude?! Awkwaaaaaard. :D
Thinking strategically here, gay guys usually have a TON of girls as friends. Inevitably some of them are very, very hot and cute. Nothing wrong with being their friend to 1) be friends (some of my coolest guy friends are gay), and 2) to gain access to their social circle of cuties :D :D :D

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Thinking strategically here, gay guys usually have a TON of girls as friends. Inevitably some of them are very, very hot and cute. Nothing wrong with being their friend to 1) be friends (some of my coolest guy friends are gay), and 2) to gain access to their social circle of cuties :D :D :D
The social circle of cuties will assume you are gay, because the gay guy will introduce you as his friend... Which will send a territorial message to the circle of cuties, telling them that you are gay and already taken. Can you say c0ck bl0ck??? :eek:wned2:

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I will continue watching the reviews of this. I'd like to give it a shot at some point. I've used Ammunition, Turn Up the Heat and Instant Female Magic from another website, and all the pheromones did exactly what was promised. I never experienced smelling any type of 'urine' smell that several of you are speaking of, but I did experience smelling a very slight B.O. scent for a few minutes after I first applied the pheromones. That subsided and then I smelled something similar to Cool Water.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I use this product and score everyday, multiple times a day usually. ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will continue watching the reviews of this. I'd like to give it a shot at some point. I've used Ammunition, Turn Up the Heat and Instant Female Magic from another website, and all the pheromones did exactly what was promised. I never experienced smelling any type of 'urine' smell that several of you are speaking of, but I did experience smelling a very slight B.O. scent for a few minutes after I first applied the pheromones. That subsided and then I smelled something similar to Cool Water.
Even though those products you mentioned work, they are much weaker than AXcite. I have been studying pheromones for over a year and I will tell you this, AXcite may even be better than Chikara which was a big hit, AXcite carries estratetraenol which is a woman derived pheromone, it has been proven that women are attracted to the scent of a woman on a man, creates a form of competition. Trust me, AXcite is a good product, regardless its helps, not a gurantee that you will have the woman, one needs to know how to approach a woman, AXcite allows for the attention grabbing effect; once prey is trapped one must pounce the right way LOL.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
The social circle of cuties will assume you are gay, because the gay guy will introduce you as his friend... Which will send a territorial message to the circle of cuties, telling them that you are gay and already taken. Can you say c0ck bl0ck??? :eek:wned2:

BAh!! They might think you're gay at first, but I think the outcome of that depends on how you present yourself. If a gay guy knows your not gay and introduces you to his girl friends, he's going to introduce you in a different manor than he would if he knew you were gay and had an interest in you.

It's the same as how a guy introduces a girl he's NOT interested in to his friends Vs. how he introduces a really hot chick that he's trying to get with to his friends.

And even if the girls might think you're gay at first, that'll only last a moment until they get to know you. Once they know you and they know you're not gay, game on baby :D

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
dame i ordered my axcite from another place cause you guys didnt have it

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
BAh!! They might think you're gay at first, but I think the outcome of that depends on how you present yourself. If a gay guy knows your not gay and introduces you to his girl friends, he's going to introduce you in a different manor than he would if he knew you were gay and had an interest in you.

It's the same as how a guy introduces a girl he's NOT interested in to his friends Vs. how he introduces a really hot chick that he's trying to get with to his friends.

And even if the girls might think you're gay at first, that'll only last a moment until they get to know you. Once they know you and they know you're not gay, game on baby :D
Okay, I'll let you go make friends with gay guys. I'm staying home with my wife and getting laid. :eek:wned2:

Brutus977

Awards
Im assuming that most of you are in decent shape. Which probably means you produce an above average amount of testosterone and natural phermones. Try this. When you bathe steer clear of soap and bodywash with alot of scent (i.e. axe tag and all of that frilly ****). Look for natural products with clean barely there scents. If you must use cologne spray it once in the air and walk through it. Same with fabric softeners and other crap that produces an odor. Leave that **** alone. And when you go out looking for trim remember to make eye contact and smile alot. Exude confidence. Women are attracted to that first and foremost. And if you haven figured that out by now you can't be helped. If all else fails get her drunk.

Brutus977

Awards
For chrissake save your money boys. Buy a fresh new shirt. Get your teeth whitened. Whatever. If that **** does work its only placebo. Those same companies have been pulling that scam since the 70's. Phermones are not a new concept.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
For chrissake save your money boys. Buy a fresh new shirt. Get your teeth whitened. Whatever. If that **** does work its only placebo. Those same companies have been pulling that scam since the 70's. Phermones are not a new concept.
have you tried any before

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Axcite is not a 70's pheromone cologne...

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Axcite is not a 70's pheromone cologne...
Agreed 100%. And that's really a challenge that we face with Axcite, is overcoming all of the BS claims that have been made from watered down pheromone products that have come before Axcite. People have been left with a bad taste in their mouth and when a legit product is finally introduced, we get lumped into the rest of past failures.

In fact, look at what I wrote in the original 3-AD writeup, slamming on pheromone sprays and potions as I discussed 2-Androstenol and it's psychological effects as a pheromone in the formula. We had no idea that an effective pheromone formula was even possible until we really sat down and started working with the industry leader in pheromone research and development. When we started to field test this stuff at some of Phoenix Arizona's sleekest night clubs, that's when we really started to say "Hey wait a minute. This stuff really works and an effective pheromone formula CAN be created that lives up to the claims."

It's really similar to the myostatin scam that was pulled 8 years ago. When a company does finally introduce a legit myostatin blocker that really does work, it's going to be met with the bad taste that was left in everyone's mouths from past scams.

Axcite is a 17mg blend of pheromones. By far the highest I have ever seen. The vast majority of other pheromone colognes give you 4-11mg of pheromones.

We do also offer a 100% money back guarantee. So really, there's nothing to lose and everything for you to gain.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I want a refund! I've only scored with 1 chick since I started using it!

Of course, it was my wife, so come to think of it this stuff must be working. lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I want a refund! I've only scored with 1 chick since I started using it!

Of course, it was my wife, so come to think of it this stuff must be working. lol
LOL, so I assume it is true what they say about getting married, no puntang as soon as the 2 year mark goes, even for a mac-daddy such as Dr.D, guess I am going to have to learn to take 30 minute showers LOL.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, so I assume it is true what they say about getting married, no puntang as soon as the 2 year mark goes, even for a mac-daddy such as Dr.D, guess I am going to have to learn to take 30 minute showers LOL.
:lol: I've had the same success as D here!!! :nutkick: The 2 year mark is pretty accurate, though. ;) Although, last night in the shower....

...the water got cold cuz I ran out of hot water. :firedevil: :rofl:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have been lied to! It's the opposite for me.
Marriage has worn my memeber out!
I'm not complaining, though. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The thing is Andrew, we're only about 1.25 years in. We haven't even hit the 2 year mark! She's giving me bad vibes like the pu-na-na train might be slowing down in the near future, lol. :33:

She's protesting a lot, and saying things like 'Why don't you start a poll on that board of yours, and ask your friends how many of them get mouth love 2-3 times a day like you!' But she says it all sarcastic like, ya know? Then just the other morning I was trying to mac on it, and she pushed me away and complained that she needed to "sleep more". She said since we'd had sex 3 times in the last 6hrs, could that be enough until she got up in an hour or so. She was all like "Is it going to kill you to wait another hour?" Once again, she said it all sarcastic though, like I had the problem or something. Whatever. :D I'll just put my pheromones on and go take a cold shower. I'm only cutting her some slack because she's pregnant, lol.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thing is Andrew, we're only about 1.25 years in. We haven't even hit the 2 year mark! She's giving me bad vibes like the pu-na-na train might be slowing down in the near future, lol. :33:

She's protesting a lot, and saying things like 'Why don't you start a poll on that board of yours, and ask your friends how many of them get mouth love 2-3 times a day like you!' But she says it all sarcastic like, ya know? Then just the other morning I was trying to mac on it, and she pushed me away and complained that she needed to "sleep more". She said since we'd had sex 3 times in the last 6hrs, could that be enough until she got up in an hour or so. She was all like "Is it going to kill you to wait another hour?" Once again, she said it all sarcastic though, like I had the problem or something. Whatever. :D I'll just put my pheromones on and go take a cold shower. I'm only cutting her some slack because she's pregnant, lol.
:*******::chairshot::tool:

:3some:? :eek:k: :You_Rock_Emoticon::whip:

:gay:

HA!! I like these new smilies...

:scool::bye:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established

hahahahahha

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could being on cycle and using AXcite be overkill and intimidating?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only if you are trying to bench her! :lol: :head:

No, it wouldn't be overkill in the supplement aspect. AXcite has no anabolic properties.

And no, you do not need PCT for it. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well it may have indirect anabolic properties. Studies show that pheromones elevate testosterone levels in rival males. Put some on before you go to the gym. Theoretically, it should raise every man's test level who's in distance to smell you, including your own.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only if you are trying to bench her! :lol: :head:

No, it wouldn't be overkill in the supplement aspect. AXcite has no anabolic properties.

And no, you do not need PCT for it. ;)
Maybe no one is understanding my thought process...

I know it wont add to the cycle I mean will the cycle add to the AXcite.

If you are already pulling massive amounts of male hormones into your body will that somehow make you smell of it? Wouldn't the Axcite and the extra hormones possibly go too far to the Alpha side and possibly intimidate younger women?

Frankistanni

Awards
Just now the wierdest thing happened. When I came home a cat made a beeline for my door. I quickly closed the door thinking that perhaps the cat was possessed by an evil spirt. Then the cat meowed. I let the cat in, the cat started rubbing against me and making sounds. The cat went where I went and wanted to be around me. The cat was not hungry or thirsty. I laid down on the counch and the cat made strange hissing sounds and kneaded my belly. I think that Axcite Cologne must sexually stimulate this female pussy! Strange - huh!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Maybe no one is understanding my thought process...

I know it wont add to the cycle I mean will the cycle add to the AXcite.

If you are already pulling massive amounts of male hormones into your body will that somehow make you smell of it? Wouldn't the Axcite and the extra hormones possibly go too far to the Alpha side and possibly intimidate younger women?
Honestly it could depends on what extragenous hormone one is using, this will probably occur with a highly androgenic steroid.