Axcite Cologne

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think that AXcite could get Macedaddy laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons.
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:nutkick:

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
when will this stuff be avalible from the planet

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will this stuff be avalible from the planet
Not sure yet. I originally thought it was going to be an AX website exclusive, but heard that bb.com would be carrying it. :( Hopefully the planet will be next. Will try and find out for ya.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: Sorry, folks. AX is keeping it exclusive.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
any word on price changes? It is VERY good, and the price vs amount is almost cost prohibitive.
I've become quite selective on when i wear it, due to this, and wear Polo Black the rest of the time.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any word on price changes? It is VERY good, and the price vs amount is almost cost prohibitive.
I've become quite selective on when i wear it, due to this, and wear Polo Black the rest of the time.
No word on it that I know of. What I'd recommend is that you only use it for strategic circumstances and not as an everyday cologne. If you know you're going to be using your "gameplan", then include this. If you're just going over to mom and dad's for dinner, I'd not wear it. :nono::trout:

However, if you sign up for the Score Sheet newsletter on the AXcite page, you'll receive an e-newsletter each week with tips and tricks, plus a nifty discount code. :D That always helps!

And don't forget, buy 2 get 1 free! We've had that happen quite a lot, actually. :thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought my Axcite about a month ago on bb.com...
They had it, may still have it, but in the long run, AX site is keeping it. I'm not sure, so don't quote me on it, but bb.com may have had a limited quantity. I'll look into it further.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i purchaced some today just hoping it will get through our customs

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have used some Axcite while on campus....definitely makes a girl more friendly. Even though I wasnt interested in a girl atm, I wanted to see if the pheromone science actually worked.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The smell only gets worse, because the aqua digio like fragrance fades away. Leaving nothing to cover it up. I'm not saying it's a bad product. I do believe it works.

Example: Girl comes over to my house. She says 'What's that smell? You smell like piss!' I sprayed some on my sheets too, she says 'Your room smells like piss, too!' Then I take her clothes off and she has the time of her life. Basically, I think it works.

I won't buy it again because of the piss smell, although I'm sure it's just the nature of a pheromone product. I can't help but to wonder if Chikara produces a urine smell. I'll be trying Chikara next... First, I have to keep spraying this piss on me until the bottle runs out. LOL!
chikra has a nice smell. I like scent of eros more. It smells very fresh and invigorating. It smells like a good shower or a very very mild scent that's pleasant to the nose.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Mace can dump an entire bottle of every pheramone onto his body... and he would get less hits than Richard Simmons Myspace page.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - you may be surprised... ;) Pic isn't very flattering anyway. He needs to submit something better.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Bunch of horny dogs getting there freak on at customs..

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Poor guys not even on here to defend himself. I have to agree with Tim... Mace has that AX Swagger!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. I'm just messing around anyhow. I don't like the dude, but I'm only teasing.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha. I'm just messing around anyhow. I don't like the dude, but I'm only teasing.
lol - you'll be seeing more of him around soon enough, though. ;) :D He's actually pretty cool once you get to know him. He's my bud and I ain't afraid ta say it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lol - you'll be seeing more of him around soon enough, though. ;) :D He's actually pretty cool once you get to know him. He's my bud and I ain't afraid ta say it.
Yeah? Nice, nice. T-AD, you're my bud...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - atleast Mace doesn't look like herman munster with a goatee! Hell, I can't even dance. I have no game whatsoever. If I weren't married, I'd be hopelessly single! My personal opinion is that I'm so ugly children run and cry everytime I come near.

Ok, so I use that as an excuse to justify why kids actually do run and cry when I come near. I dunno - go figure. :)

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
got mine today should i start at 1 spray and work up to 3, or just smash 3

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dump the whole bottle on ya and run for cover!! :lol:

Just kidding. Use your discretion. Maybe start at one spray on the neck and go from there. No need to overdo it. Remember that eventhough the scent may fade after an hour or so, the actual "scent" that you may not pick up on will last for quite some time. ;)

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I use it and my girl says I fukin stink like awful bo and one of the girls at the club I work at says it smells like urine but its not bad huh? Well I have noticed somthin different w/ men and women cause I mean I usually get compliments and chicks have always been a lil open w/me but somethins happenin especially w/ older chicks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, is that a good thing or a bad thing? If older chicks are hitting on ya, there's nothing wrong with a little Sarah Palin GMILF action!!! :lol:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
yea, it seems 2 work pretty good I dont smell the pee smell but oh well, asian chick seem 2 dig it, dudes just act chill, I did have 2 guys that I was kinda beastin on tell me they were scared, wich was funny as ****, I sure hope it was the liquer but u never know, got dam omega males.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ got dam omega males. Funny how most guys seem to think it smells good while girls think it smells pissy. Either way, it seems to have an effect. I bartend and meet alot of women, but I seem to get more phone numbers than usual lately.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
gave my soap and axcite a run the other night and had heaps of women talking to me, had 1 random chick come to me and we had a chat but i blew it, i told her i wanted to bash this dude that was being a **** on the dance floor it didnt go down so well and another mates friend who never talks to me was hanging around me all night and talking to me, then she's like "hey you have to come to my 21st" blah blah blah.

Im very happy with the extra attention, but is it possible if im wearing axcite and im with my mate that some of my good smell will rub off on him

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gave my soap and axcite a run the other night and had heaps of women talking to me, had 1 random chick come to me and we had a chat but i blew it, i told her i wanted to bash this dude that was being a **** on the dance floor it didnt go down so well and another mates friend who never talks to me was hanging around me all night and talking to me, then she's like "hey you have to come to my 21st" blah blah blah.

Im very happy with the extra attention, but is it possible if im wearing axcite and im with my mate that some of my good smell will rub off on him
You need to keep the aggression in check, that's for sure.

Unless you are rubbing up on your buddy (not that there's anything WRONG with that) then it won't be coming from him. When women get close enough, they'll be able to tell.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
You need to keep the aggression in check, that's for sure.

Unless you are rubbing up on your buddy (not that there's anything WRONG with that) then it won't be coming from him. When women get close enough, they'll be able to tell.
yeah my aggression is better when im drunk, but the dude knocked her over, i was being tough

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
glad its working out 4 u fellas but do u smell like piss? or smell like nething at all?
its smell that wat cuz ur a guy
girls think it smellz good
this is not uncommon with colognes that attract women

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this new product?
I tried it, made me a total chick magnet! There was only 1 chick involved though, and she already thought I was a hottie, so might not have been a fair evaluation. :p

Seriously though, she did say she liked the smell and thought it was ironic that the pheromone was derived from pig sweat. :) Oink oink my good man!

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
lol i was thinking about getting some of this ****, looks legit

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah...it is. ;) Give it a go, man. Worst case scenario you don't like it and you ship it back to us for a refund. (Yep, WE DO THAT!!!) :head:

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Oh yeah...it is. ;) Give it a go, man. Worst case scenario you don't like it and you ship it back to us for a refund. (Yep, WE DO THAT!!!) :head:
I saw that on the site, there is really nothing to lose by ordering it so im gonna place an order tomorrow!

I think it will be a fun test and i plan on doing a log on it to share my experiences :biglaugh:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I laughed almost until I fell out of my seat watching those youtube pickup videos. Hey baby, I just **** my pants. You wanna go back to my mom's house so I can take them off and we can have some sex! FAIL

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - D, did you check out the V-day contest we had??? Some great lines and stories in thurrr... :lol:

zebura

Awards
just wondering if u jus piss on your self if it would work..definatly cheaper and much fresher..As far as a woman liking the smell of a man after sex...jus jerk off and rub that all over you ....somebody post some results if they try tgis lol.....

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
just wondering if u jus piss on your self if it would work..definatly cheaper and much fresher..As far as a woman liking the smell of a man after sex...jus jerk off and rub that all over you ....somebody post some results if they try tgis lol.....
wow.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...uh...yeah..... X2 ^^^

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing here but vulgar imagery to prove that you've missed or misunderstood the entire concept. :(

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...uh...yeah..... X2 ^^^

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing here but vulgar imagery to prove that you've missed or misunderstood the entire concept. :(
Man, what some guys will do to save a buck!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negged for that!

Unreal man. I'm planning of giving this a go soon big tim. :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, what some guys will do to save a buck!
Maybe he's on to something, D. I mean, next time I go out with the wife, maybe I'll pull a self-R Kelly and see if she notices a difference.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he's on to something, D. I mean, next time I go out with the wife, maybe I'll pull a self-R Kelly and see if she notices a difference.
:p Well, some guys are just skeptical and think they can substitute cheap alternatives I guess, haha. I have never conducted the experiments he suggested intentionally, but back in HS and college I may have inadvertently come close in some form or fashion while enjoying a beer or two! (lol) I don't remember it being effective if I did though, in fact I wizzed my pants partying at the lake one time and remember specifically that it did NOT gain the favor of any ladies. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:p Well, some guys are just skeptical and think they can substitute cheap alternatives I guess, haha. I have never conducted the experiments he suggested intentionally, but back in HS and college I may have inadvertently come close in some form or fashion while enjoying a beer or two! (lol) I don't remember it being effective if I did though, in fact I wizzed my pants partying at the lake one time and remember specifically that it did NOT gain the favor of any ladies. :)
Eeeewwwwww..... :trout: Eventhough I went through college pee-stain-free, still didn't have too much luck with the ladies! Hell, nabbed one and she never went away!!!! :firedevil:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eeeewwwwww..... :trout: Eventhough I went through college pee-stain-free, still didn't have too much luck with the ladies! Hell, nabbed one and she never went away!!!! :firedevil:
Lol!

The wife latched on to me as well (after the college years though)......if she only knew at the time what she was getting into. :biglaugh: