AX Slim Xtreme VS Gaspari Mitotropin

Goffio69

Awards
Hi guys :)

For those who have tried both products or basing on review you've read on the net, which product looks better is terms of:

- fat loss
- mental focus
- energy increase
- appetite suppression
- side effects

From what I've read on review/log, Mitotropin works better for fat loss while Slim Xtreme give better energy boost.

What do you think?

I plan to stack lean fx + slim xtreme or lean fx + mitotropin.

By the way, what about nutrex lipo-6 black?

Thanx

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you run each and let us know your opinion? Of course, if you do, run one for 30 days with a detailed diet/routine, then the other for 30 days with the same diet/routine. Don't change the values, and give us your take on it. ;)

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi guys :)

For those who have tried both products or basing on review you've read on the net, which product looks better is terms of:

- fat loss
- mental focus
- energy increase
- appetite suppression
- side effects

From what I've read on review/log, Mitotropin works better for fat loss while Slim Xtreme give better energy boost.

What do you think?

I plan to stack lean fx + slim xtreme or lean fx + mitotropin.

By the way, what about nutrex lipo-6 black?

Thanx
Slim Xtreme hands down. Sign up for your free sample of Slim Xtreme on PowerofSX.com

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Have not tried mitotropin for a long run, but tried 1 sample and was not impressed with the initial stimulant effects,

Slim Xtreme will help you be active and productive all day while simultaneously burning fat and keeping your appetite down

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you run each and let us know your opinion? Of course, if you do, run one for 30 days with a detailed diet/routine, then the other for 30 days with the same diet/routine. Don't change the values, and give us your take on it. ;)
LOL.

The issue with this sort of a question is that both of these products are still very new, so not only is it harder to figure out which one is best, but you also get that bias that comes when someone gets excited about trying something new and innovative.

As Biceps mentioned, you can always check out www.powerofsx.com, pick-up a free sample of SX, and see how you like that. The site also has a personalizable diet planner, to help you out. It will at least give you a "taste" of what SX has to offer. If you like it, great, if not, (obviously) go with the Gaspari product.

Titanium

Awards
Well I have used both. I used a bottle of Mitotropin for 30 days and I must say I was very disappointed. I had very high expectations so I should have at least had some placebo affect.

I have been taking AX Slim Xtreme stacked with Lean FX for a week now. Now lets take into account that I have not take this for 30 days yet. Well........

I never really felt anything from Mitotropin. I could take this and slam a pot of black coffee each day. It did not affect my appetite at all, if anything made me more hungry.

Slim Xtreme is so Fing stong I really cannot believe it. I can really tolerate stims so like a dumb ass I took 2 the first day (not advised). I took 1 at 7am and then another at 8am so each one has some time to take affect and I don't get hit all at once. Jesus I thought my head floating off my shoulders within 2 hours and I knew I had made a mistake. Now like a good trooper I rode it out for at least 14 hours. I really wanted to go to sleep at about 10p but my mind was still spinning, not in a bad way either. Im a software developer and it can be some what exhausting after about 8 to 10 hours. The mind just shuts down regardless if you want to continue. I was still writing code in my head at 11pm at night. To get to sleep I took 2 grams of 1-Carboxy. Now each day after I have take 2 per day, 1 at 7am, and 1 at 8am. I know what to expect now so it is quite enjoyable.

Now on appetite I can honestly say SX did affect my appetite. It has a similar affect to the ways Ephedrine used to kill my appetite. It is not that I am not hungry at all because I am but it feels different. I feel fine even if I eat a couple of bites of something.

I would not waste my money on Mitotropin. Plus it is about 60 bucks depending on where you get it. For that price you can get SX and Lean FX.

Sorry for the rant but Im still lit off the SX I took 14 and 15 hours ago!!!!

Titanium

Awards
Really curious to see what a very small dose of 1,3-dimethylamylamine will do with Slime Extreme. 1,3-dimethylamylamine gives me a mild head buzz which I enjoy. Anyone have any suggestions?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SX cannot be compared to anything on the market imo.

Ive been lifting for around 8 years now and anytime there is mass hype around a product coupled with insane reviews en mass i simply have to try the product for myself.

Working in advertising i know the kind of hype machines us guys can build, so im a total cynic and love disproving pre-coneived ideas and notions in my own head.

Whilst this is true for 90% of the 'wonder' supps ive tried, SX is a little different.

Different in the way this product delivers the promises of the hype.

The worst review of it ive seen so far has been mine! Complaining that i had to bump it up to 2 caps to see the mind blowing effects.

But im first to admit im a moany bastard ;)

Goffio69

Awards
Thanx for all your answers :)
I don't know if I can get a free slimx sample cuz I live in France.
Anyway, I think I'll give a try to slim xtreme.
I've always had great feeling with AX product ( absolute fan of retain series) and I'm not ready to pay 60$ (in fact nearly 60 €) for a burner.
I still have a bottle a the orginale stimulant X but it's out of date now.
Has anyone read review on new lipo-6 black?

Edit

Someone on BB.com forum ask me to details my needs and here is what I answered:

In fact, I'm more fan of cortisol control product cuz caffeine based products make me kind of "dependant" by the past.
I explain: while using an energy booster like AX Stim X (originale version), I can train (in fact, Surfing) for hour and hour and hour.
But if I don't take my stuff before my session, I realised that I can't stay as long in the water and can't surf as good well.
I feel this like a fraude and I've stoped using energy booster, I want my performance to be "natural" with no extra supps.
But this time I've been injuried for 3 months and I have two month left to be ready for a martial art training trip.
That why I need to loose weight and get ready fast.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really curious to see what a very small dose of 1,3-dimethylamylamine will do with Slime Extreme. 1,3-dimethylamylamine gives me a mild head buzz which I enjoy. Anyone have any suggestions?
If you're still lit from dosing Slim X 15 hours ago, I think combining with other stim's would be the last thing on your mind.

I've personally found drinking low-caff tea (20mg caffeine), while being on SX, produces the same buzzy-kick as 2-3 cups of coffee when not on SX.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never used mitotropin, but the slimx is very good. i won't say it lasted 15 hours but it did last almost 8. at 2 caps i was very energetic and appetite was controlled for the entire 8 hours.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never used mitotropin, but the slimx is very good. i won't say it lasted 15 hours but it did last almost 8. at 2 caps i was very energetic and appetite was controlled for the entire 8 hours.
Did you have a sample pack?
I really want to try a sample; I've heard nothing but positive reviews thus far.
And this is safe for women, correct AX?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not AX but yes safe for woman and doesnt have any negative effects RE: contraseptive pill.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both and they are completely different. I only made it two weeks into my 30 days of Mitotropin and stopped. I was dragging a$$ and my mood was awful. I was starting to lose weight and I'm sure it had some type of affect on my thyroid, which it's suppose to do, but I couldn't take the side effects. The AX Slim xtreme is something else! Good mood, great energy and no urgency to eat. The only knock I have on it is my sleep. I didn't need a lot of sleep on it. I'd sleep 4-5 hours, something would wake me up and I'd be up! Somebody else had posted that it's like being on speed.

Some people have posted very good results on Mitotropin and some people have experienced what I did, lethargy and mood issues. Try a sample of SX and go from there! Good luck.

Goffio69

Awards
how does slim xtreme compare to the original stimulant x?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fr; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does slim xtreme compare to the original stimulant x?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fr; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The original Stimulant X was taken off the market, due to a dramatic price increase for one of the ingredients. We quickly put together a 2.0 version, but it just didn't quite have the same edge, but at least bought some time. SX is something AX has been working on for a long time, in attempt to recreate something that was comparable to the original. We almost wanted to call this one, Stimulant X Classic because it is as good as the original.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking fat burners on and off for 15 years. Never have I got any think like Slim X. I take one at 6:00am and fell great all day. Only thing I hate is the sleeping problems. I have to take sleepy time or I will not fall asleep till after 1:00am which sucks when you get up at 5:30.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm really loving mitotropin right now. 4 caps a day is all I need. Its virtually stim free, so you don't feel wired like SX.

Goffio69

Awards
I'm really loving mitotropin right now. 4 caps a day is all I need. Its virtually stim free, so you don't feel wired like SX.
Do you mean that it has no visible or feelable effect but it burns fat in background?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean that it has no visible or feelable effect but it burns fat in background?
Not sure what you mean by visual effect. The fatloss will be visual. You do feel it, but its not that stimmed out feeling that 95% of all fat burners give you including the samples of SX I tried. Not knocking SX, but stims in general don't agree with with me over the long term fat loss goal. Mitotropin has been meeting its claims so far. Appetite suppression has been amazing.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm only doing 3 caps of Mitotropin per day, and I have to say, this stuff works like it says it will. Seriously, I have to force myself to eat. The little lady brought home wings and pizza the other day, and I wasn't even interested. I rarely crave sweets, but crave wings and stuff like that all the time. Granted, I'm using other stuff as well, but I know what that stuff does. Everyone is different, so no biggie. Good luck!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Come to think of it, you might still be able to get some samples of Mitotropin at GNC. That way, you could try it and see.

Titanium

Awards
I've tried both and they are completely different. I only made it two weeks into my 30 days of Mitotropin and stopped. I was dragging a$$ and my mood was awful. I was starting to lose weight and I'm sure it had some type of affect on my thyroid, which it's suppose to do, but I couldn't take the side effects. The AX Slim xtreme is something else! Good mood, great energy and no urgency to eat. The only knock I have on it is my sleep. I didn't need a lot of sleep on it. I'd sleep 4-5 hours, something would wake me up and I'd be up! Somebody else had posted that it's like being on speed.

Some people have posted very good results on Mitotropin and some people have experienced what I did, lethargy and mood issues. Try a sample of SX and go from there! Good luck.
I have been having the sleep problems as well. I just don't get tired at all. I know I need to sleep but I don't get the urge to sleep. I also wake up in the middle of the night and it is like I never went to sleep....... I'm wide awake. I spend awhile trying to get back to sleep. What I would normally expect if I slept like that was to feel like crap when I get up to go to work. But I wake up and I feel fine. I expect a crash at some point reguardless of how strong this stuff is.

Also since I posted the other day about the affect it has on my appetite things have changed a bit. My appetite was totally killed today. I really did not want to eat all day. I had to force myself to eat a couple of bites of my lunch.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RE: the sleeping problems, grab some melatonin guys, if you havent used it before play around with it to find your right dose.

Usually i get a melatonin hangover but combined with SX i dont get it, so i get the deep sleep and the energy.

That said after the first few days i didnt need the melatonin and now im sleeping like a baby.

Goffio69

Awards
mouth dry effect- stimulation of CNS

Not sure what you mean by visual effect. The fatloss will be visual. You do feel it, but its not that stimmed out feeling that 95% of all fat burners give you including the samples of SX I tried. Not knocking SX, but stims in general don't agree with with me over the long term fat loss goal. Mitotropin has been meeting its claims so far. Appetite suppression has been amazing.
What makes me fear the most from Slim Xtreme is that I don't want to have the "mooth dry all day" effect that I used to have with the originial stimulant x.
I also did noticed some rapid heart beat with stimX.
I'd rather use something working in "background" without noticeable effect.
Another question: in terms of effects/stimulation_of CNS, which one is safer?
Thanx

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked to the AX reps about the sleep problems, and there is an adjustment period of up to 4-5 days during which you might notice sleep issues but in almost all cases after this time your body adapts and you get back to regular sleep.

As for the "Stimmed out" feeling Joebo mentioned, I have almost heard nobody else reporting this with Slim Xtreme; everyone describe it as a clean energy. Even myself who is very stim sensitive didn't feel stimmed out on SX; did you take 2 caps perhaps Joebo? Anyways, the product sample impressed me enough that I ordered it and will be trying it this summer, although I haven't tried Mitotropin to compare it to.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked to the AX reps about the sleep problems, and there is an adjustment period of up to 4-5 days during which you might notice sleep issues but in almost all cases after this time your body adapts and you get back to regular sleep.

As for the "Stimmed out" feeling Joebo mentioned, I have almost heard nobody else reporting this with Slim Xtreme; everyone describe it as a clean energy. Even myself who is very stim sensitive didn't feel stimmed out on SX; did you take 2 caps perhaps Joebo? Anyways, the product sample impressed me enough that I ordered it and will be trying it this summer, although I haven't tried Mitotropin to compare it to.
I've seen a few people mention the stimmed out sensation, as well as mentioned symptoms of a caffeine/ephedra overdose when taking SX. Upon further inquiry and analysis of their diet, we realized that they were consuming xanthine/phenethamine-containing foods and beverages.

When under the influence of a stimulant, the consumption of other stimulants will (obviously) do more to you. Naturally, you need to be careful with regards to what you consume. A can of diet coke, cocoa, or even foods with high tyrosine content, while taking SX could potentially put you over the edge.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You reps were pretty adamant about not taking SX with any other stims ;) I'll be far from other stims when I run my SX, because even 1 cap gave me pretty noticeable insomnia 15+ hours down the road lol.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would NEVER recommend this for anyone to try, but I took 1 slim x with 2 caps of Meltdown and honestly the slim x seemed to prolong the effects of meltdown. Wasn't too stimulated either, felt great.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he meant visible, as in perceivable.

There are certain compounds which can work wonders for fatloss, but it's not so much something that can be sensed. What I mean by this is (for example) if you take a stimulant fatburner in the morning, even if you can't remember what you had for breakfast, you can for sure tell that you took the fatburner. It's not something I particularly agree with, but the research has shown, consumers prefer products which have the ability to create a sensation that they've taken something. Naturally, this is why you see a lot of pre-workout supplements that end up being nothing more than creatine, arginine, and caffeine.

Stim's don't have to be your fatburner, and if they don't agree with you, I certainly would not recommend SX for you. There are other methods and products out there for that. (trying not to shamelessly plug leanFX). What I have always (personally) enjoyed about Stimulant X and the new SX is the steady stream of energy, that helps me to get through my long, stressful days. To each their own, I guess. I have some friends who can't handle stim's, too.

Goffio69

Awards
Yes you're right to correct me : I wanted to say perceivable and not visible.
Sorry for my english if I don't express myself with the rigths terms :)

Maybe I should go for 2 months with Lean FX instead of one month with a burner followed by slim x.

Did you noticed "mouth dry effect" while using slim xtreme? What about its effects on CNS?

Mitotropin should be ok for me cuz reviews I've read didn't repport stimulating effect as strong as slim xtreme provide.
But 60$ for a burner....

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive adopted a 5 on, 2 off approach to SX from a rep recommendation (sinner i think).

After 2 days off i feel ready to implement it again.

Its insane how much less energy ive had on the 2 off days, diet has been the same.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established

Maybe I should go for 2 months with Lean FX instead of one month with a burner followed by slim x.

Did you noticed "mouth dry effect" while using slim xtreme? What about its effects on CNS?

Mitotropin should be ok for me cuz reviews I've read didn't repport stimulating effect as strong as slim xtreme provide.
But 60$ for a burner....
Well Slim Xtreme is a burner it just causes it naturally. You are up, getting things done with an increased motabolism. Your not even thinking about eating bad stuff. This equals fat burning.

The best thing you could do is sign up for the free sample and see how you like it. Link below:

http://www.PowerofSX.com

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive adopted a 5 on, 2 off approach to SX from a rep recommendation (sinner i think).

After 2 days off i feel ready to implement it again.

Its insane how much less energy ive had on the 2 off days, diet has been the same.
Yeah. When you're using something like this, it sometimes feels like shifting from 5th gear down to first.

You could also try it going 2-3 with and 1 off, or other combinations, as to lower the amount of days taking before a break. This might make it easier, of course, when you're working M-F, it's easiest (for me at least) to just take the weekends off.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

But 60$ for a burner....
I'll agree with you that $60 is a bit steep, but for someone like myself who never can stay on a stim based fat burner for the duration, its a great product. I'm only dosing 4 per day based on the 30 days supply at 6 per day. I'll actually get a month and a half out of a bottle and additional the diuretics at the end of the cycle to remove the water before my wedding/honeymoon. There is a different flavor of product out there for everyone. Mitotropin seems to work well for me, while others may like SX. People used to rave about Leviathan, however, I personally saw nothing from it. In the long run, your gonna waste money on products that don't work for you. It's trial and error. What works for me, may fail for you.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very well stated there! What works for one may not work for another. It's a philosophy I use each time someone asks "what will this do to me", and the #1 reason I won't predict anyone else's gains or losses from anything.

As per Sinner's recommendations of time on and off, I'm doing the M-F thing myself this time around. When I know that there's going to be a relatively lazy weekend where I may be stuck at home with nothing to do, I'll pop just one SX in the morning to ward off the hunger of being bored and keep me motivated enough to do something that day. During the work week, I do 2/day and if I know it's going to be a particularly bad day, long day, boring day, or one that I'm hitting the gym, I'll pop an SX Booster mid-day to get that little bit extra.

Goffio69

Awards
Well Slim Xtreme is a burner it just causes it naturally. You are up, getting things done with an increased motabolism. Your not even thinking about eating bad stuff. This equals fat burning.

The best thing you could do is sign up for the free sample and see how you like it. Link below:

http://www.PowerofSX.com
I'd like to but I live in France and you shipp the free sample only to US resident.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to but I live in France and you shipp the free sample only to US resident.
UK retailers may be able to assist you in an SX sample. I don't know if they were sent any yet or not, but I know a few of them are occasionally sent sample packs to pass out to the Euro crowd.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After 2 weeks of use im able to sleep without sleeping pills. If you have not tried them Tylenol makes Simply Sleep (new product) and it works great.

Any way I have been telling every one about Slim SX. This is one of the best products I have ever purchased. The stim effects are not over the top like others and it last for 15 - 17 hours. Im down 18 lbs since March 1st!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After 2 weeks of use im able to sleep without sleeping pills. If you have not tried them Tylenol makes Simply Sleep (new product) and it works great.

Any way I have been telling every one about Slim SX. This is one of the best products I have ever purchased. The stim effects are not over the top like others and it last for 15 - 17 hours. Im down 18 lbs since March 1st!
That's some great results, man. I'm glad to hear you are having such a great experience. That's what AX tries to shoot for.

Also, with regards to Simply Sleep. All of the otc sleep-aids are diphenylhydramine, which is actually the exact same active ingredient and dosage as anti-histamine allergy medications (like benadryl caplets). The only difference is they say "it helps you sleep" and sell it at a premium. Just a little "smart-shopper" tip for ya. After all, I'm sure you'd rather have that money to spend towards another bottle of SX or whey protein.... or gas.

Young One

Awards
I've only tried Mitotropin, it was on a clean bulk and I still got shredded. So in a cut, I imagine it can do wonders.

Goffio69

Awards
Aneurin BDE side effects

UK retailers may be able to assist you in an SX sample. I don't know if they were sent any yet or not, but I know a few of them are occasionally sent sample packs to pass out to the Euro crowd.
I'll ask NP to send me free sample with my next order :)

I've another question about rapid heart beat / pulse rate, that some people did noticed using slim-x or lean-fx.

According to this thread : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/121017-another-slim-xtreme.html , the agent that cause this side effect looks to be Aneurin DBE.

I did notice rapid heat beat by the pasg when using stimulant-x or retain (1 and 2). But never with lean-extreme (for comparaison to retain)

Do you confirm that the ADBE is the main responsible agent of this side effect?

Thanx

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've another question about rapid heart beat / pulse rate, that some people did noticed using slim-x or lean-fx.

According to this thread : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/121017-another-slim-xtreme.html , the agent that cause this side effect looks to be Aneurin DBE.

I did notice rapid heat beat by the pasg when using stimulant-x or retain (1 and 2). But never with lean-extreme (for comparaison to retain)

Thanx
Neither Retain 1 or 2 contained ADBE, and not all versions of Stimulant X contained ADBE.

I can confirm that stimulants are often the culprit of rapid heart beat. It sounds to me that SX is either too strong, or you are dosing too high.

The thread you've referenced makes mention to drug interactions as per the causation of rapid heart rate.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Thanx
This would probably be caused by the slim xtreme... rapid heart beat is common with stimulants. Resting heart rate is often elevated within the first few hours of dosing, if not longer.

Dubxl152

Dubxl152

Awards
Ive been taking SX for 3 weeks now, defiantly look and feel tighter. Sometimes i have to force myself to eat... its like ill have a random hunger pain, try to eat and within a couple bites I'm over it. not hungry at all. So the appetite suppression defiantly work's. The energy level is amazing, smooth no jitters & no crawling outta my skin. Just clean and balanced. I take it on an empty stomach when i wake up and if i don't eat a lil something, i get nauseous but it passes quickly. I dont have any exp with Mitotropin, but i have taken Stimx, LS7, Venom, Lipo 6x, Fyre & Ripped Fuel. This is by far the best stim without ephedra Ive ever taken.

BTW Ive stacked Stim x w/ T4 & Albuterol for cutting. I was thinking about doing the same with SX. Any recommendations / concerns?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be wary about the albuterol.

In this case, you would be stacking two rather potent stimulants with very long active lives.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I really liked Mitotropin. Just kinda screwed around on it - but it really helped my lower abs.

Have a bottle of SX - am not taking it often enough to assess the fat loss. It's a good stim.

Check my pics link in my sig (last post) for some pre-Mito and post-Mito pics.