assault labs msten

01cboss

Awards
Just curious in running a msten cycle as you may know they come in a 120 bottle do there plenty . curious on dosage any tips and thing to look out for?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Just curious in running a msten cycle as you may know they come in a 120 bottle do there plenty . curious on dosage any tips and thing to look out for?
20Mg is good enough it will shut you down so just dont do it more than 6 weeks at the most, have an ai on hand in case and proper pct.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
And also u can use assault labs blockade on cycle support. If you stack it with something else add some tudca.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out some info on it at Strong. And i would also recommend picking up a good on cycle support product as well. Msten is pretty harsh so you wan t to have the right support.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I think I know what you're asking now. Look out for decreased appetite, itchy skin, yellowing of the whites of the eyes and skin. Keep dosage to 10mg. By the way what is your age?.

b0bbYboy

Awards
Not to hijack this thread but I was thinking of running msten 12mg ED for 4 weeks. 1 6mg in the morning, and 1 6mg in the afternoon.

I deff do not want itchy skin :(

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran Assaualt labs msten at 28mg ed,took my cycle support (blockade) no probs at all. Ran it 6 weeks and gained 16+ lbs. strongsupplementshop and Assaualt labs is one of my favorites.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ok I think I know what you're asking now. Look out for decreased appetite, itchy skin, yellowing of the whites of the eyes and skin. Keep dosage to 10mg. By the way what is your age?.
10mg?? Kind of low

01cboss

Awards
Age is 25 and they are 4mg tabs as far as I was aware? So around 2-3 tabs a day for about a 3-4 week cycle should get decent gains?

ej257gc8

Awards
I ran msten 30mg along with 19-nor at 180mg and max lmg at 75mg every day for 6 weeks the only sides I seen where back pumps and acne started bout week two of my cycle. Acne wasn't too bad just manly on my back the back pumps sucked the most on leg day and back day I would literally have to lay down and put my legs up in between every set of squats and deads. It sucked at work to I'm a diesel mechanic so I'm always stopped over or crouching or reaching and my back would start getting pretty irritated from all that every day. I started taking 8-12g of taurine a day it helped me at work but was still not much help for leg or back day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Age is 25 and they are 4mg tabs as far as I was aware? So around 2-3 tabs a day for about a 3-4 week cycle should get decent gains?
Thats 8-12 mg. Your wasting it msten solo needs 20mg

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No it's not low at all. Ever hear of Ultradrol?. Just google Ultradrol dosing. Msten is the same thing and people can easily make gains on 8-12 mgs.
I thought ultradrol was spiked with sd, that is why people low dosed it? Idk I've ran it pretty high but good info man

camden

Awards
Where the heck is everyone getting Msten? I can't find this stuff anywhere

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Where the heck is everyone getting Msten? I can't find this stuff anywhere
do more "research" and you will find it!