Ask the brofessor your ph/aas/pct questions

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What compounds are not known for causing anxiety and insomnia? I ran Tren and got both of those terribly. I got insomnia with high doses Test as well.

I was thinking of Trest for my next cycle, but have heard that gives some people anxiety. I know it is entirely user defendant though.

Or low dose Test Prop and something like epistane. I'd like a mild or non methyl though.
I ran trest at 300mg/week, injectable, insomnia, after that was done, test prop at 600mg/week, insomnia.

It's now a week off test prop, an on 75mg halo-100 no insomnia.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran trest at 300mg/week, injectable, insomnia, after that was done, test prop at 600mg/week, insomnia.

It's now a week off test prop, an on 75mg halo-100 no insomnia.
The insomnia wasn't so bad until the anxiety started kicking in with higher Tren. The combination of the two had me feeling like I was going insane.

Pacing around the house at 4am, feeling scared/anxious and just wanting to die basically lmao

I'd like to try NPP at some point, but I know Deca can cause similar issues to Tren for some people.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dude if you didn't notice it, it was probably bunk
That's the thing, it was from Olympus Labs and I've NEVER had an issue with their products before.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe you didn't take enough of it?
I was taking 75-100mg a day which is a pretty common dose for most people. I guess I should've tried going higher.

contro

Awards
I was taking 75-100mg a day which is a pretty common dose for most people. I guess I should've tried going higher.
I don't want to sound condescending but
My man you said you are 220 lean! Almost 220 pounds of metabolically active tissue with what I assume were multiple cycles under your belt? Yeah sounds like you needed more!

contro

Awards
Question to brofessor!
Why does epistane(also halodrol but i started my cycle of epi recently so im interested in epi) supposedly take so long to kick in? 1.
It's an active steroid,
It's oral so it should be absorbed by the stomach after an hour after ingestion tops and then passed thru the liver right after that
It has a half life of 6-8 hours so it's not like it has to build up in your system
Other orals like dbol and halotestin work within days so why not epi?

My theory is that because it is dry and you don't get the initial water gain, people just notice it slower since the gain once it is noticed would be actual muscle(and glycogen and nitrogen retention)

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
My man you said you are 220 lean! Almost 220 pounds of metabolically active tissue with what I assume were multiple cycles under your belt? Yeah sounds like you needed more!
I ran Trest @ 50-100mg (TD/Oral) and the results for me were great. They came on quickly and then held firm. I peaked @ 226.5 lbs and ~ 12-13% BF while on Trest/Pmag and my Trest dosage was noticeable for sure. Weight gain, glycogen retention and agression were all apparent. I bet I would have seen ridiculous results with 100-150mg but the sides (hairloss) would have been too much for my liking.

While weight is a factor, various compounds can elicit different results for different users. I know BAM was also running some injectables so the Trest might have got lost in the shuffle a bit...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I ran Trest @ 50-100mg (TD/Oral) and the results for me were great. They came on quickly and then held firm. I peaked @ 226.5 lbs and ~ 12-13% BF while on Trest/Pmag and my Trest dosage was noticeable for sure. Weight gain, glycogen retention and agression were all apparent. I bet I would have seen ridiculous results with 100-150mg but the sides (hairloss) would have been too much for my liking.

While weight is a factor, various compounds can elicit different results for different users. I know BAM was also running some injectables so the Trest might have got lost in the shuffle a bit...
Only 200mg test at the time!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That doesn't matter.
I still enjoy hdrol at 50mg

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Building muscle takes time.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I was doing 50mg oral and one pump of TD.
IMO...

Good strategy with our trest products is to use the td as your ‘base‘ dose, ie at least 2 pump /d am-pm, and then use the caps pre wo on those training days you would like some extra oomph.

Im assuming you generally have success with td products.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
IMO...

Good strategy with our trest products is to use the td as your ‘base‘ dose, ie at least 2 pump /d am-pm, and then use the caps pre wo on those training days you would like some extra oomph.

Im assuming you generally have success with td products.
Actually I really haven't. Everyone praised BLR Formeron before it got banned and even running it solo, I didn't notice much of anything from it.
I probably should've tried adding a second pump of the TD trest though.

contro

Awards
Opinion on BLR rebirth? Their ofc pct product.(in addition to a SERM Ofc) is it any good at all?
I read a thread in which BLR letr one was exposed because you apparently had to 10 000 pounds of it for it to work. Basically The study behind letrone was highly flawed and based on rats or something so im wondering if rebirth is also worthless

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Opinion on BLR rebirth? Their ofc pct product.(in addition to a SERM Ofc) is it any good at all?
I read a thread in which BLR letr one was exposed because you apparently had to 10 000 pounds of it for it to work. Basically The study behind letrone was highly flawed and based on rats or something so im wondering if rebirth is also worthless
Can you post link to that thread?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The study cited wasn't flawed at all, the extrapolation sure was though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never used any of their products so idk if they're good.
I feel like all the good otc ai's are gone.
Forma, atd, 6-bromo, 6-oxo, etc.

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
Random thought. Assuming its in a powder in a pill, would placing the powder under your tongue result in a higher absorption? Some medicines are taken this way, however I am unsure if the powder would pass through the membrane below the tongue...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Random thought. Assuming its in a powder in a pill, would placing the powder under your tongue result in a higher absorption? Some medicines are taken this way, however I am unsure if the powder would pass through the membrane below the tongue...
Not unless it's designed to be sublingual will it absorb in that manner.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea, but not much, you'd end up swallowing mostly all.
----
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0169409X94900248
Abstract
Currently there is a high level of interest in the use of the oral cavity as a portal for drug entry to the systemic circulation. As a site for drug delivery the oral cavity offers advantages over the conventional gastrointestinal route and the parenteral and other alternative routes of drug administration. It provides direct entry into the systemic circulation thereby avoiding the hepatic first pass effect, ease of administration and the ability to terminate delivery when required. In addition the membranes that line the oral cavity are readily accessible and exhibit robustness and fast cellular recovery following local stress or damage. The oral cavity appears therefore to be a potential site for the delivery of drugs to the systemic circulation. However, this site is associated with limitations that restrict its use as a route for the systemic delivery of drugs. The low permeability of the membranes that line the oral cavity results in a low flux of drug; there appears to be the need to develop strategies which enhance drug penetration to improve bioavailability. The environment of the oral cavity and the continual secretion and swallowing of saliva are unique problems which need to be considered pre-formulation to ensure successful delivery of a drug via this route. This review highlights the advantages of systemically delivering drugs via the oral mucosa and discusses the membrane, drug, dosage form and environmental issues which limit its use as a site for systemic drug delivery.

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
Thanks for the abstract, cleared things up. I'm happy though there is promise in using the mouth. Now if they could just make ear pills! Hahah

JG93

JG93

Awards
Brofessor.
Since you have a great way of putting things. Here's kind of a question/statement.

Since we know lifts like squatting, do the best job at releasing our hormones etc...
What, lifts can you do to match that same level of release?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brofessor.
Since you have a great way of putting things. Here's kind of a question/statement.

Since we know lifts like squatting, do the best job at releasing our hormones etc...
What, lifts can you do to match that same level of release?
It's the intensity of multi joint exercises that have a large impact on anabolic hormone release.

So go heavy on those big lifts?

Bench, dead lift, pendalay rows.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JG93

JG93

Awards
It's the intensity of multi joint exercises that have a large impact on anabolic hormone release.

So go heavy on those big lifts?
Well I guess my question was a tad indirect !

My question is, for the people that don't squat deadlift, clean etc..
How can they substitute?

I myself do, but I have been asked this, and have no answer.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established

How can they substitute?

you mean there are people out there who don't deadlift? lol My squat numbers suck and yeah, I blame it on being so damned tall ... but I love heavy deadlifts!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of multi joint exercises. Bench, rows, leg press, shoulder press.

Heavy Supersets will also greatly increase the intensity of an exercise.

JG93

JG93

Awards
you mean there are people out there who don't deadlift? lol My squat numbers suck and yeah, I blame it on being so damned tall ... but I love heavy deadlifts!
Trust me I love deadlifts and squats, but for the people that don't, I would love to be able to find a way to help them.
I do a little training on the side for my gym and the question has arised to many times.
Unfortunately these are also young people that have potential

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

How can they substitute?

Why don't they deadlift or squat? Is it that they can't or won't?

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
One more quick question. Sorry, I am hungry for knowledge.

Using 19norDHEA, Norandrostene-3b-Ol, 17-One, is it necessary to use a T-Boostet or an anti-estrogen?
You could also suggest a stack if you'd like. I don't plan on doing much more than 200mg of it. More like a test cycle to see how my body reacts.

JG93

JG93

Awards
You know, speculating here on some but not all. I feel that a lot won't. A lot don't because of fear of injury.

I feel that it is a major part in a lifting regime.

Whether they won't or can't, I would love to find a way to work them into it, with other lifts, to show them, they can.
I don't care who you are, you can do both.
Unfortunately I can't say that to everyone.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
One more quick question. Sorry, I am hungry for knowledge.

Using 19norDHEA, Norandrostene-3b-Ol, 17-One, is it necessary to use a T-Boostet or an anti-estrogen?
You could also suggest a stack if you'd like. I don't plan on doing much more than 200mg of it. More like a test cycle to see how my body reacts.
There's no point in using t boosters when you're on a cycle of suppressive hormones. AI, I would have on hand in case estrogen related side effects do arise.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You know, speculating here on some but not all. I feel that a lot won't. A lot don't because of fear of injury.

I feel that it is a major part in a lifting regime.

Whether they won't or can't, I would love to find a way to work them into it, with other lifts, to show them, they can.
I don't care who you are, you can do both.
Unfortunately I can't say that to everyone.
I'm a trainer too and I know what you mean for the most part. Just gotta coax them into at least trying it and explaining to them the importance of exercises that work the full body and the core.
Just started training a kid that never did legs until he came to me, he didn't understand why he wasn't building muscle.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm a trainer too and I know what you mean for the most part. Just gotta coax them into at least trying it and explaining to them the importance of exercises that work the full body and the core.
Just started training a kid that never did legs until he came to me, he didn't understand why he wasn't building muscle.
Some of these people are very stubborn.
I don't do it for the money, as I make good money elsewhere, I do it.. Because I am sick of obesity.
I offer 2 sessions a week free for a month for the first 10 that sign up every other month.
I feel that if people like us get people more interested in healthy living, it will be a better place.
With that said, I work on thin ice with these people, as my job is to A. Interest them in lifting/staying healthy
B. Secure them as a customer

The latter not being as important.
So if I can find a way to slowly work them into these lifts, I would be doing great.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Some of these people are very stubborn.
I don't do it for the money, as I make good money elsewhere, I do it.. Because I am sick of obesity.
I offer 2 sessions a week free for a month for the first 10 that sign up every other month.
I feel that if people like us get people more interested in healthy living, it will be a better place.
With that said, I work on thin ice with these people, as my job is to A. Interest them in lifting/staying healthy
B. Secure them as a customer

The latter not being as important.
So if I can find a way to slowly work them into these lifts, I would be doing great.
Yeah that makes sense. Honestly, I'd just make them aware of the plethora of benefits they can get from these compound movements, ex: boosted metabolism, stronger core, maintain healthy hormone levels, etc etc etc... Obviously you know this already.
Have you tried starting them on similar exercises? Like the V-squat machine, leg press, hack squat machine, etc for squats, and maybe something like kettle bell or dumbbell deadlifts

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't deadlift because I suck at it. I do rack pulls instead. I love deadlifts and think they're to coolest movement, but I'm no good at them because of my stupid long legs.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't deadlift because I suck at it. I do rack pulls instead. I love deadlifts and think they're to coolest movement, but I'm no good at them because of my stupid long legs.
do sumo deads ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
do sumo deads ;)
^ what he said. I have long legs too and do sumo when I'm focusing on hamstrings. Although I have been doing standard the last few weeks, just switching things up... Never done rack pulls.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Yeah that makes sense. Honestly, I'd just make them aware of the plethora of benefits they can get from these compound movements, ex: boosted metabolism, stronger core, maintain healthy hormone levels, etc etc etc... Obviously you know this already.
Have you tried starting them on similar exercises? Like the V-squat machine, leg press, hack squat machine, etc for squats, and maybe something like kettle bell or dumbbell deadlifts
I have.
I love dumbbell squats. Leg press is a sorry excuse. I really despise using it as a crutch for squatting.
Maybe I'm hard headed.
I will take the advice and throw in a bit of kettlebell to really throw it over the top.

If I can work them hard with dbells and kbells I think I can almost get them to try them.
I'm gonna give that a shot!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have.
I love dumbbell squats. Leg press is a sorry excuse. I really despise using it as a crutch for squatting.
Maybe I'm hard headed.
I will take the advice and throw in a bit of kettlebell to really throw it over the top.

If I can work them hard with dbells and kbells I think I can almost get them to try them.
I'm gonna give that a shot!
Agreed on the leg press, but sometimes it's a good way to ease a client's way into free weight compound movements, or as in my client's case, leg work.
I find that kettle bell work is great for introducing newbies to resistance training.